• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • In the Bed of a Country Boys Truck

In the Bed of a Country Boys Truck

I'm an average girl. Nothing perfect, nothing really impressive about me. The only fun thing about me is that I'm secretly into such naughty things when it came to the bedroom. I liked it that way. I have always been a private girl, enjoying the fact no one will ever know who I truly am.

It was a cool night so I decided to go to the country bar with some friends. I threw on a short dress and some boots. I had my hair perfectly curled and my makeup was as good as I could get it. We head out the door and into the car.

We eventually get to the bar, I grab a drink and hit the dance floor. As soon as the first drink was gone I was on the next. I noticed a guy starring me down and I sort of got a chill. He was tall, tan skin, he had cowboy boots on, a smile to kill, and a plaid button down shirt.

I smiled, blew a kiss, and continued dancing. I started twirling just a little more knowing my dress would lift up and he could get a good glance of my ass. A few minutes later he was right next to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. He took his firm hand and grabbed my ass. The thoughts in my head became dirty.

"I don't think you've been to my kinda rodeo hunny" I grinned and turned away, hoping he would stop me.

Before I could walk one step I got a nice slap on the butt as he chuckled "Let's see sweet pea".

He grabbed my hand as he guided me out the bar. He picked me up and carried me to his truck, when we finally got there he leaned me up against it. He kissed me gently grabbing the back of my neck.

His hands trickled down my waist lifting my dress finally reaching my vagina. I looked around and noticed people watching, the intensity increased. As his tongue devoured my mouth his fingers slipped into my vagina fiercely and relentlessly.

As my body began to cave with all the emotion I moaned and screamed louder. "Fuck me, hard".

Hitting the back of the truck tongues still attached he opened the tailgate. My hands slipped down unbuttoning his pants. An electric shock went down his spine as I grabbed ahold of his junk.

As he positioned me, he lead me exactly where he wanted making his intensity increased. I jumped in the back of his truck giving him a tease show.

I striped down into my bra and panties as he let his pants fall to the floor. I watched, taunting him, opening my legs, biting my lip, and crawling towards him like a hungry lion ready to pounce. Luke kissed me softly laying me back and spreading my legs getting me ready.

He grabbed his belt, but I snatched it from his hands insisting on being in charge. Luke liked this. He had never been with a woman so powerful and demanding. This made his knees weak as I tied his hands together. I tied them above his head, attaching them to the truck.

I whispered in his ear "You've been naughty cowboy". Luke moaned.

I giggled and started kissing his neck and ears. I made my way down his stomach right to his penis. As I smiled and teased him I could feel him wanting me to put his cock in my mouth. I took a little lick and started sucking. I put that cock straight back feeling every inch of it.

His body trembled. He guided my head just to where he knew it would make him cum. Just before he could I edged my vagina up to his face.

"Eat me you thirsty bastard" I commanded.

His tongue invaded me. I couldn't control myself, I moaned. My hips started rocking.

I could hear Luke "Mm" "Mmmmm".

I untied his hands allowing them to touch my body. I flipped down to his cock and shoved it into me.

Luke flipped me over quite aggressively, grabbed my hair and said "Sometimes the man needs to take charge".

As he pounded me I was uncontrollable. As I orgasmed I screamed "Uhhhhh, Fuck me, Fuck me harder, Fuck my pussy". He knew exactly what to do. As he finished, his cum flew all over my butt.

Two of his friends came out to the truck to see what was going on.

"We want to join in on the fun" one of them shouted. I tilted my head signaling that would be ok.

Luke sat back and watched as the three sum went down. As one of the boys plowed my pussy the other had his cock in my mouth. I moaned as one of the boys bent me over the side of the truck my face towards the ground.

His dick was so big, it felt like it had reached my stomach. I started to see stars. I looked over and saw the other boy jacking off watching only the two of us now. Was this really happening, I thought to myself. I had never experienced such an adrenaline of pure ecstasy. My mind was going crazy.

The boy fucking me eventually shot his cum on my vagina and stomach. I took my finger wiped a little and stuck it in my mouth.

Before I could get up the next boy jumped on me "You're not getting away just yet cowgirl".

He put me in a position that I never knew could make me feel the way I did. He got on his knees and put one of my legs under him and the other along his side. I was on my back, but twisted and he began to ride the fuck out of me.

His hits came harder and harder. His dick was smaller than the others, but felt just as good if not the best. Deep inside me he went. My whole body collapsed. Nothing had ever felt that intense, nothing so powerful, so heated, so fucking good. I did not want it to stop.

The faster and harder he went the more I screamed. He finished and I was sore. The only kinda sore that I could say felt good. I got up, put my clothes back on and gave Luke a soft kiss.

"I hope to see y'all around here again" I teased walking back towards the bar.

With each walk I could feel my vagina aching from all the dicks that had just been in me. I loved every minute of it. The best part was I knew that someday I'd see them again and we could do this whole thing again and it be even better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • In the Bed of a Country Boys Truck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 695 milliseconds