• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 04

M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 04

12

Author's Notes: M and M Coltsfoot is a work of fiction. The characters and plot represent no known people or actions. The geographical locations in Texas and elsewhere are quite real, however, and described as best as the author can make such description. The same is true of the several universities mentioned in the story. This will be a rather lengthy and multifaceted story. I intend to post a chapter approximately every week. After much consideration, rejecting both Loving Wives and Interracial as possible categories, I have decided to post this in the Novels and Novellas section. The story will also contain elements of First Time sexual experiences and Transgender situations. All characters engaging in adult, sexual, situations throughout the entirety of the story are at least eighteen years of age or older.

This fourth post in the M and M Coltsfoot story covers the sophomore year at college for Rayne Allen Coltsfoot and Sue Beth Poteet. For both, this chapter begins a phase of adding others to their dating and sexual pattern although their primary relationship is still with one another.

*****

CHAPTER FOUR

Summer vacation was anything but placid and slow paced for both Sue Beth and Rayne Allen. The Buffalo had not given up on his plan to have Rayne Allen get so involved in ranch operations that he would accept his preordained role in family affairs. On his part, the new student tried to apply some lessons he learned to practical application on the ranch. Rayne Allen also renewed ties with his favorite horse. He missed the friendly familiarity of man and trusty animal travelling together over the land. For the first few days, his legs and seat felt the muscle strain of nine months absence.

Mary Beth Poteet kept her youngest daughter busy as well. Working around home and ranch with her mother and father was a pleasant diversion from the year of study and socializing. With no sons in the Poteet family, Sue Beth found herself doing many of the same around the ranch tasks Rayne Allen was doing on the Coltsfoot homestead. The couple made time to hook up with friends who had gone to the University, A&M and Tech so they could compare notes on freshman experiences.

A few times, Rayne Allen rode his horse along the road to call on Sue Beth. She found a pleasant spot by a remote stock pond where they could spend time together and not be disturbed. Snakes in the pond made swimming a little risky, but they could splash away the heat from sun and sex before donning clothes again to ride around the Poteet ranch. The stock pond was not nearly as pleasant as their special place in the park, but summertime crowds meant their privacy in the park was limited. They sorely missed the Old Odessa Highway motel, and the privacy of uninterrupted sex they could have while at school.

Although neither Sue Beth nor Rayne Allen had any idea just how much, their sophomore year at UTPB would be marked by book end conversations at their lake park love nest. There would be new classes and new professors, even a few new friends, but going off to college would not be the new experience of their freshman year. They would, however, be pointing in a new direction with their lives.

Toward the end of summer they did manage a mid week day at their park, their special place. Rayne Allen undressed Sue Beth slowly, and he kissed and gently caressed each new bit of skin revealed. When Sue Beth was undressed, Rayne Allen hurried out of his clothes. The made love like the two young lovers they were, slowly at times, but mixed with flashes of frenzy. They knew they had all day together.

"I'll be glad when we're back at UTPB, Sue Beth."

"You just want to get me in that motel room bed, I know you."

"That too, I have been so busy this summer that we haven't had enough time for fun."

"Yeah boy, and next year the courses at school will be harder, more time studying."

"Are you trying to tell me you don't want to visit our motel?"

"Oh no Raynie, I can hardly wait. We can take our books to the motel if we have to, but I am going to spend time in bed with you."

"Are you still going to go out with Stephen?"

"Maybe."

Sue Beth rolled to her knees and wiggled her tail. "Come on Raynie, if you want to keep Stephen off my tail, you better get there first."

Rayne Allen didn't need a second call; he was in place, kissing, touching, and then entering his woman. The tease about another boy aroused his possessive ardor. When they reached their climax together, Rayne Allen bit into Sue Beth's neck like any stallion would to make his mark. Instead of softening and withdrawing as he usually did, Rayne Allen held with his teeth, and wrapped Sue Beth around the waist. He never fully softened before he was ready once again.

Sue Beth started to pant and yell; this was a first. Raynie always pulled out and they cuddled before starting over. She called encouragement for her lover and told him he was the best man ever. They lasted longer this time; Sue Beth reached small orgasms twice before Rayne Allen roared with his final thrust and painted her walls. He knew this was their best sex ever; he could tell Sue Beth must feel the same. They held each other exhausted as the sun filtered through tree limbs warming them.

"Was that good enough to keep the other stallions away?"

"They may want to look, they might even try to sniff, but you are my stallion. Only you Raynie."

"But you'll still have dates with Stephen?"

"Yes Raynie I will, others too. I definitely will since you get so uptight about Stephen in particular."

"You like to tease me and make me jealous."

"I guess I do, just a little bit, but why do you get so hung up about Stephen? You didn't when I dated Ray."

"Stephen is more aggressive, he wants to take you away from me."

"He is that, aggressive, the take me away thing too if he could. Don't worry, he can't"

"Oh! Are you going to ask Stephen, or wait until he asks you?"

"I'll wait, he'll ask, of that I am sure."

"How can you be sure; what did he say?"

"He loved my boobies; I gave him a body shot at spring break. He loved my boobies and I'm sure he wanted my bottom too." Sue Beth confessed the details of her spring break play time with Stephen, and the one heavy petting session in the backseat. Rayne Allen listened with a pained expression that Sue Beth noticed.

"You had your fun with Ann too; I know you did. I didn't spend all of that day with Stephen, and I spent the night with you, didn't I?"

The young couple talked through their past year at college, talked about getting to know others. They interspersed conversation with petting, having sex, lunch and enjoying the park. By nightfall, they were ready to return home, and then on to UTPB. Sue Beth extracted a promise that her boyfriend continue to date Ann casually, plus at least one other girl. Rayne Allen had fair warning that Sue Beth would date too, and that she would only draw the line of physical contact at full sex. Sexual relations she would reserve for Rayne Allen, but heavy duty make out time with Stephen, and unknown others, was something Sue Beth expected and looked forward to.

When they registered, Rayne Allen ended up with afternoon labs in two courses. He made sure that he and Sue Beth signed up for the same English Lit class so she could help him study. Sue Beth enrolled in accounting classes as part of her general business degree plan. After registration they gathered with friends in the student lounge. Ann joined the group, then Stephen came and pulled a chair up next to Sue Beth.

Rayne Allen watched his girlfriend carry on a quiet, and he was sure devious, conversation with Stephen. Sue Beth took every opportunity to touch Stephen casually as they talked, and Stephen responded with his hands. Rayne Allen noticed for the first time Stephen was six feet tall. He quit worrying about other boys being taller in high school, and just didn't notice height. With Sue Beth doing heavy flirting with Stephen, he suddenly noticed. He recalled Sue Beth's challenge about dating others.

"Ann, would you like to go dancing Friday night and see if we still remember how?"

Friday night's dance date with Ann did wonders for Rayne Allen's disposition. Both remembered how to dance, and the two shy students remembered how to talk with each other. How much fun they had on spring break came up in conversation. A Ford F-150 is not as exciting as sand dunes, but not as dusty dirty either. Rayne Allen was surprised when Ann guided his hand under her blouse to cop a feel, but was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. They didn't go too much further, but both Rayne Allen and Ann enjoyed kissing and touching just for excitement.

Whatever sexual tension Ann aroused, Sue Beth benefited from the next night on Old Odessa Highway. They checked into a room shortly after four and didn't leave until almost eleven that night. Their first bed sex in three months was bouncy and lively; the mattress got a very good workout. At his lady's suggestion, Rayne Allen took a long, long time honing his oral skills on pussy and boobs as well as exploring for new erogenous zones.

During a rest period, Sue Beth asked about last night's dance date with Ann. Rayne Allen hesitated and tried to get by with general non answers, but Sue Beth wouldn't allow him; she wanted all the details.

"Raynie, I want you to tell me about your dates, and I will tell you all about mine. That's how we will know we are being honest."

Before they returned to their dorm rooms, the young couple had sex four times, two intimate discussions, and ate the snack food Sue Beth had brought along.

Their first week set the pattern for the coming year. Two or three times every month, Thursday night seemed to be their favorite sex night, either Rayne Allen or Sue Beth would rent the motel room. To do so now seemed commonplace they had rented one so often; there was no hidden charm of secrecy. They rented the motel room to get the privacy and comfort needed for good sex and that was that. Except during the cold winter months, Rayne Allen drove them to their special park for an outdoors romp at least once a month.

The couple fit their sexual activity around their busy classes and study, and other social activity with friends. As the year progressed, study for tests and class project time began to interfere, but they learned to take time away from sleep and rest periods as all students seem to do. Neither sex nor social life was allowed to suffer much distraction from study requirements. Sue Beth learned to use the not tonight, Raynie, I need to study line as excuse to get away with Stephen.

She always allowed plenty of make out time when out with Stephen. He was such a good kisser, and his hands always found a way under her blouse to tease and play with her boobies. Sue Beth went to a VS in Midland and bought some front fastening bras. She wore one on her next dance date, and described the convenience to her partner. Later in the backseat, Sue Beth gave Stephen a demonstration.

Rayne Allen's course load was heavier than Sue Beth's, and he had fewer easy grade point classes. That meant dating Sue Beth, Ann or any other coed had to fit into his free time. His lab partner in chemistry was an engineering major too, Maria Frances. She was from San Angelo, taller than he and sort of pretty. One day Rayne Allen asked if she wanted to go for coffee after lab finished. Coffee three weeks in a row helped them find their similarities, and differences. Finally Rayne Allen felt confident enough to ask her to a western dance club Saturday night, and she actually said yes.

Maria Frances was a good dancer. She wasn't at all intimidated by Rayne Allen being three inches shorter. They danced well together.

"I like dancing with you; if you ask me again I might even feel confident enough to wear my high heel boots."

Rayne Allen was taken aback, but relaxed and laughed, "How about next Saturday? I want to see you in your big boots." Kissing was intense when he dropped Maria Frances at her dorm that night.

Sue Beth was pleased with her guy and let him know she was proud of him for getting his own date, and for having fun. She told him so while lying next to him resting Sunday afternoon in the motel. She was caught off guard when Rayne Allen said he was going out with her next Saturday, but didn't say anything. They made love twice more before checking out. Back in her room, Sue Beth decided she should call Stephen.

Maria Frances and Rayne Allen went to the dance club three Saturdays running. By the end of their second date, they were very comfortable being close to each other and having a good time. They kissed for a long time in Rayne Allen's truck before he walked her up to her dorm for a final goodnight kiss.

Stephen called Sue Beth for a date the third week of Rayne Allen's dating Maria Frances cycle. Sue Beth never anticipated encouraging Rayne Allen to date another girl would cut into their time together so much. She was annoyed and just a bit frustrated. Sue Beth snuggled close to Stephen all through the movie he picked. They stopped for a snack after the show. Sue Beth suggested they find some place private where they could talk; she was the one who mentioned the backseat of Stephen's big car looked comfortable. After fifteen minutes of serious make out, everything Sue Beth wore except her panties had been discarded in a heap in the well beneath the seat. Stephen still had his boots and boxers on.

Two fingers wiggling around in pussy stirred conscience to life in Sue Beth. She grabbed the wrist the fingers belonged to and pulled to extract. She kissed them, and then Stephen's lips.

"Just fingers Stephen, nothing else. It wouldn't be right."

Stephen agreed with words, but pressed on with his actions. When his naked cock touched Sue Beth's panties, she slapped him away with a loud NO.

"That's it, I am getting dressed. You best take me home."

The drive home was cold; both youngsters were frustrated and angry with the other for stopping things just when the fun part was getting good. Sue Beth knew she had a big part in how things turned out. She was angry with herself for leading Stephen on when she had no intention of going as far as she did. Sue Beth was also angry with herself for wanting to go even further with a boy who wasn't Rayne Allen. Given the cool feeling in his car, Stephen was surprised how quickly Sue Beth's tongue found the inside of his mouth on their last kiss. It was their hottest kiss ever, and he told himself just a little slower next time.

Sue Beth thought to herself, I hope you enjoyed that kiss Stephen, because it's your last one from me.

Sunday morning she called Rayne Allen as soon as she was up and dressed. Two hours later Sue Beth was back in bed, but in the motel room with her boyfriend. Both had pent up sexual energy from their dates last night, and their first order of business was releasing that energy. They made love twice, missionary first, then doggie style. With immediate needs quenched, they could talk.

"Maria Frances is a good dancer. With her is not like you because she is so much taller. Not better, Sue Beth, it's just different."

Rayne Allen eventually admitted to a little more activity with Maria Frances than just dancing. Sue Beth had to drag a confession that, yes, they did some serious necking on the way home. Rayne Allen also admitted that playing with her boobies was fun because Maria Frances had a set bigger than Sue Beth.

"It's all right Raynie, I know hers are bigger, shoot, even Ann's are bigger than mine. You still like my boobies, don't you?"

Rayne Allen kissed and held his girlfriend's boobies. He did like what Sue Beth had, and she let him touch, kiss and suck far more than Rayne Allen ever could with Maria Frances or Ann. He told Sue Beth that, and then asked about her date with Stephen.

Sue Beth didn't respond right away; she was pensive. "It was okay, just okay. We went to a movie."

"There's something you're not saying."

"That was my last date with Stephen; he doesn't know yet, but I am not going out with him again."

"Did he try something; did he hurt you?"

Sue Beth finally had to own up to what happened; she admitted that much of the fault was hers. "I wanted his hands in my panties, Raynie, but I didn't want to hurt you. His thing didn't scare me, about getting in me, fucking me. What scared me was I wanted to, but I didn't want to. Can you understand that?"

"You undressed like we are now, for Stephen?"

"I kept my panties on, but yes, pretty much Raynie, it was pretty much just like that."

"I don't like you undressing for some other boy; I better cancel my date with Maria Frances next week."

"No you will not. You will keep your date with Maria Frances, but you will take me dancing Friday night, and you will not make a date with Maria Frances the following Saturday."

Rayne Allen's social life the last month of the semester was compromised by two B's in mid-term exams. In one respect, Rayne Allen was lucky; Maria Frances got a B minus in one exam so she put the brakes on Saturday dancing until the spring semester. Rayne Allen limited his social life to Thursday evenings at the motel with Sue Beth and just two weekend dates with Sue Beth until first semester finals were complete.

Sue Beth was not as constrained, but her luck with boys didn't improve immediately. Her first post Stephen date was with a boy in her accounting class. He was boring, and Sue Beth not only spurned suggestions for future dates, but turned and gave a cheek when he tried to kiss her goodnight. An aggie type was little better; Sue Beth dated him twice and did kiss him. She decided he didn't measure up to her Raynie, but was too much like him in other respects. She almost gave an automatic no when a Tex-Mex student named Felipe asked her to a dance. Their first date was fun and made Sue Beth glad she overrode her impulsive reaction.

Felipe took Sue Beth to a small cantina in Midland's barrio and they danced, laughed and sang along with the band until almost closing time. Sue Beth gradually let Felipe know how far he could let his hands roam and where her limits brought the curtain down. After their first date, Sue Beth thought Felipe might be good for a few more dates anyway. He took her back to the cantina a couple of weeks later and Sue Beth had just as much fun. She loved the way he kissed, but even better than his kisses were his hands. Somehow Felipe could touch almost everywhere on Sue Beth's body in a way that excited without being threatening. She showed him the benefits of her front opening bra before their third date ended.

The day after Sue Beth and Rayne Allen took their last final for the semester, they went to their motel for a day long romp. "We haven't had a whole day with nothing on our mind except being together in a long time. Let's see how much fun we can have Raynie."

Sue Beth danced around the room as she undressed; not fancy, not even trying to be sexy, she just wanted to relax and have fun. Rayne Allen watched her dance.

"Now you, Rayne Allen, dance for me. Get naked boy."

Rayne Allen had never become aware of how much more comfortable he was now moving with some sense of purpose and grace. He was not the awkward boy he had been two years before when Sue Beth began teaching him to dance for the prom. She noticed his increased confidence and approved. "Come to me Raynie; come love me."

"Why is it I always want a Dr Pepper after we do it, but never remember to get one before we start?"

Sue Beth put Rayne Allen's shirt on, took some money from her purse, and scampered three rooms down to the soda machine. Rayne Allen stood in the doorway watching; at this hour no one was around outside the motel. The cleaning girls were just getting started, but they didn't matter, they were just Mexican girls anyway.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • M and M Coltsfoot - Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds