• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lesson Time

Lesson Time

12

It was summer vacation, so Alex was home from college. He was playing video games in the afternoon when he heard the front door open. No one was supposed to be home, so getting up from the computer he walked into the front hall to find his older sister Liza there. He hadn't seen her for a few months since she had gone back to grad school, and she looked...different. Gone were the sweatpants and baggy tops. She had on tight yoga pants and some sort of scooped top that showed her breasts. She stepped forward and hugged him, her full breasts pushing against his chest.

"Hi my favorite brother. Miss me?" She stepped back outside the door and turned around, her pants clinging tightly to her body as she bent over to pick up her bag.

"Nice ass," Alex thought and stepped back so she could enter. He tried not to look down at her breasts as she moved past him, her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders.

"Mum and dad are not here," he said. "They're at the beach. Back in four days".

"I know," she said, "originally I wasn't going to be here until next week. But....stuff happened....my plans got changed so I came home early."

He watched as she walked up the stairs to her room.

***

He was making himself a sandwich when Liza came into the kitchen a few minutes later. She had changed into a yellow bikini which didn't leave much to the imagination as it was barely large enough to contain her breasts. She walked to the fridge, took out a soda and sat down on a bar stool facing him across the island counter.

He tried to concentrate on his sandwich rather than on the expanse of smooth creamy flesh in front of him.

"So how's college," she asked, taking a sip of the soda. "Grades ok? Lots of nice girls to date?"

"College is good," he replied. "I'm not really dating anyone. Too much work."

She asked again. "You're really not seeing anyone? "

"Well... there is a girl... a friend I've sort of been seeing...Jill. In fact I've a date tomorrow with her. She lives here as well."

Liza stood up, putting the soda can in the recycling.

"I'm going to get some sun," she said. She walked over to the wine rack and took a glass from the cupboard and a bottle of wine from the rack and opened the door to the patio. He watched as she walked away, the contours of her tight body accentuated by the bikini. He hadn't realized how good looking his sister was.

***

Later that afternoon Alex was in the laundry putting some clothes in the washer when he happened to look out the window. He could see Liza lying on a lounger by the pool, facing him. She was drinking a glass of wine. As he watched, she put her glass down, looked around and seeing no one picked up a towel and put it across her lap.

And then she slipped a hand under the towel, opening her legs wider.

He'd never seen a woman touch herself before.

He watched, riveted, as Liza masturbated for a few minutes until she whimpered and thrust her hips forward a bit, the towel falling to the ground, to reveal her bikini bottom pulled aside and her fingers on her clit. As her orgasm drew near, she inserted two fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out with some speed. When it was over she lay there, her pussy still on view, before she realized where she was and pulled the fabric back to cover her sex.

She checked that no one was watching, and then she slipped her fingers inside her bikini bottom. She was aroused, wet, in need of an orgasm. She hadn't had sex in over a week, since she'd caught her former boyfriend fucking his former girlfriend. And of course she had to leave his parents' condo after the fight...but she was angry at the betrayal, frustrated and only the release of a climax would help. So she pushed the swimsuit aside, closed her eyes, imagining that she was being touched by a man, and the first face that came to mind was Alex. "God , I'm a pervert," she thought as she speeded up the friction of her fingers on her clit. " He's just a boy...and he's my brother." And as she neared climax, she inserted several fingers into her pussy, imagining that it was a cock, a hard cock fucking her ...and then she was over the top, her vaginal muscles tensing on her fingers, again and again.... in the aftermath she realized the towel had fallen to the ground, and her pussy was completely exposed, so she pulled the bikini back into place.

Alex was hugely excited by what he'd witnessed. He took his engorged penis in his right hand and began to stroke it. He was as hard as the first time he'd seen a porn movie. He imagined holding his cock over her breasts and he imagined Liza undoing her bikini top and holding her breasts up. He imagined his cock sliding between her breasts, the purple swollen head emerging with each stroke. He imagined being between her legs, thrusting into her as she writhed beneath him, her legs wrapped tightly around his body. He imagine her on top, her breasts jiggling as he thrust up into her wetness. He imagined exploding in her cunt as they came together, pumping his seed into her warmth.

He was close so he seized a towel from the laundry hamper and positioned it on a chair in front of his cock. As he stroked himself faster and faster he imagined once again his cock sliding between her breasts and he tried to imagine what it would feel like in that tunnel of warm soft flesh....and with that his buttocks tightened, he ejaculated and the warm, sticky fluid flooded over his hand and into the towel.

Ashamed of his desire, embarrassed at the fantasy of fucking his sister, but now satiated, he wiped his penis clean, washing his hands and putting the towel way down in the laundry basket.

***

He was in the kitchen making coffee when Liza came in from the pool with the half-empty bottle of wine. "What do you want for dinner?" she said. "Takeaways? Thai? Chinese? Pizza?"

They opted for pizza and Liza went upstairs to change. When she came back down, she had on shorts and the top she'd worn before. He was relieved that she'd changed, hiding the distraction of her body.

When the pizza arrived he paid for it and came back into the kitchen. She poured herself another glass of wine and he found a beer in the fridge. They talked desultorily about nothing in particular, but all the time he found himself staring across the table at her spectacular breasts.

"Hullo? Earth to Planet Alex?" Liza said, noticing where his eyes were aimed, and smiled to herself.

"Sorry...what were you saying?" Alex asked, not wanting Liza to know what he'd been thinking about. "I'm a bit tired...I think I'll go to bed."

Confused by the desire he felt, his cock still aroused, unclear about what to do, he bade Liza good night.

"He's a man now," she thought. "Not the kid I baby sat. I wonder if he and Jill fuck. I probably shouldn't tease him by wearing a bikini."

She liked that thought though, the idea that her brother could be turned on by her body; in the last semester she'd come to appreciate just how easy it was to use her attributes to influence a man.

***

It was dark when he awoke, his bladder full, needing to use the bathroom. On returning to bed, he lay there in the darkness, half asleep, his hand naturally caressing his cock. He thought about masturbating again, by imagining that one of his favorite porn stars was sucking his cock but all he could think of was Liza, Liza taking his cock in her mouth, Liza on her knees being fucked from behind by him....this is wrong, he thought, it's incest, I can't think about that....so he took his hand away from his erection, turning on his side to sleep.

He couldn't see her face, but her hand slipped up his boxer leg and he felt her fingers between his legs, grasping his taut balls, playing with them. He gasped and felt himself growing in her touch.

Removing her hands she rubbed her hands delicately over the bulging front of his boxers, stroking her fingers along the whole length of his covered but now fully erect cock, then running her fingers up over his stomach and chest.

Pulling his boxers down she wrapped her hand around his hard cock and began to squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax as she stroked his cock up and down. Running her hand over the tip of his penis she rubbed pre-cum down his shaft until it was slippery. She continued to stroke his cock, up and down without stopping, firm and long strokes, faster and faster.

Then she teased the soft underside of the head of his cock with her fingers before taking the shaft back into her hand. With her lips pursed, she dribbled saliva onto his shaft, then leant down to take him in her mouth, the warm wetness driving him insane with pleasure, and as she started moving her mouth up and down all he could do was to make high-pitched, mewing sounds, knowing he was about to come in her mouth.

She was kneeling by his side, and he reached out to caress her breasts, her nipples so hard, as she removed her mouth and rubbed his shaft faster. "Come for me, my love", she said, and in that instant he saw his sister's face as he began to orgasm.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming," he said, thrusting his hips upwards, semen pulsing from his cock all over her hands and his stomach, arcing through the air, jet after jet, as she pumped his cock. When his spurts had ceased, she leant down to suck him clean, the intensity of her mouth causing him to cry out again.

"Oh my God," he said.

"I think we were a little bad," she echoed playfully.

He started awake in the darkness, a strange feeling in his groin. Reaching down he felt a stickiness and a semi-hard cock and realized he'd had a wet dream, a dream where Liza had brought him to orgasm with her mouth and hands.

***

The following morning he felt strange talking to Liza at breakfast; he kept thinking of his dream. It wasn't helped when after breakfast she announced she was going to sun bathe again. When she came down the stairs the bikini this time was red, a thong type that barely covered her pussy and completely failed to cover her ass or her breasts.

"What's happened to my sister?" he thought, "I don't remember her being like this before."

"You seem...different," he said. 'Your swimsuits are..."

"Sexy?" she provided. "Microscopic," he answered. "I don't think mum and dad would approve."

"I'm not wearing them for mum and dad," Liza replied.

Looking directly at him, she put her arms on the counter and leant forward. "Do you like them, little brother?"

"What's not to like?" he replied, trying not to stare directly at his sister's breasts which were now very, very visible, almost falling out of her bikini.

"Are you flirting with me?" he continued.

Standing up, she smiled, "You're my brother. How could I be flirting with you?"

Somehow that didn't seem like an answer.

Laughing, as she opened the patio door, she said, "I got tired of those shapeless-everything --covered swimsuits I had before. And I discovered that boys like these bikinis. They particularly like this red one."

She added "Why don't you join me by the pool?"

As he washed the breakfast dishes, he could see Liza on the lounge chair, her body on display. "I'd better wear those tight black trunks," he thought. "That'll keep everything in place.""

***

He lay there in the sun trying to read, but his attention was on Liza a few feet away. He kept looking across, looking at the swell of her breasts showing above the bikini fabric. As he looked, he could feel his penis responding to the invitation of her flesh, inspite of every attempt he made to think of pink elephants. All he could think about was how he wanted to undo her top, to grasp her breasts, to kiss and lick and suck on her nipples.

Her brother was quite good-looking she noted; average height and weight, but he kept himself in shape and was trim. When he walked back to get another beer she saw his nice tight ass, and on his return, a not insubstantial bulge in front. Either he's got a big cock she thought....or a hard on, she thought, feeling very satisfied at that possibility. Deliberately, as he watched, she reached down and adjusted her bikini bottom, pulling it a little lower.

***

He lay back in the beach chair, thinking of how tonight's date might go .... imagining Jill sucking his cock, Jill riding him, Jill on her knees as he fucked her hard from behind. None of that had happened on their previous dates, it was true, just a bit of groping, and Jill had put her hand on his cock. But he was ever hopeful. He could feel the tension growing in his balls and he so wanted to touch himself but with his sister a few feet away it didn't seem possible. He looked over at Liza and her eyes appeared shut so he reached down and quickly adjusted his cock inside his trunks, wondering if he should go in and masturbate before the date tonight to take the edge off.

He heard the sound signifying a text message and picked up his phone. There was a message from Jill. He read, it, incredulous. "That bitch...that fucking cow," he exclaimed to himself, before getting up angrily and heading into the kitchen, still holding the phone.

Liza could see her brother was upset when she entered the kitchen a few minutes later. He was sitting at the table, a beer in hand, staring at his phone.

"Problems?" she said.

"That bitch Jill dumped me. By text. Not even in person," he replied.

'Why? I thought you guys were good. Did she give a reason?" Liza asked. "Sort of." he replied. She looked at him, waiting.

"I can't really talk about it."

"Something to do with sex?" she asked. Alex nodded.

"Jill says she won't sleep with me," he replied, still staring at the phone.

"Why?" Liza asked. "Doesn't she like you? You're over 18, good looking, in shape....are you a virgin?"

"Not exactly," he replied. "If you really want to know the reason...." He handed Liza his phone.

The text was short. It said that after the other night...she wasn't prepared to try again. It was off.

"What did you do?" Liza asked. He was staring at the wall. "It's a bit embarrassing," he said, "talking about this...you're my sister."

"We were in her room...fooling around....it was the first time we.....I was behind her....she said it was too big and hurt too much, so I stopped....she said I was selfish, I didn't know how to romance a girl."

"You don't know what to do?" Liza asked, incredulous. "Of course I know what to do," he snapped back. "I was...very excited... she wasn't ready... too tight..." he said looking away.

Liza finally understood. "She said your cock was too big? And you didn't know how to get a girl ...in the mood?" He nodded.

She put down the phone. "This will sound weird ...but...would you like to know about girls? What they would like you to do in bed?"

He nodded. She came close to where he was sitting and reached out with her hand, hovering it in front of his swimsuit. "Let me see...how big you are."

He felt himself excited at the thought of his sister seeing his cock. "I don't know about this, Lizzie," he said. "You're my sister."

"I have seen... cocks...up close and personal you know," she said. Alex instantly had this image of his sister on her back, being fucked, moaning. His cock tensed in response, blood flowing into the soft tissues, swelling, expanding further.

"Let me help you," she offered. She reached behind and unclipped the bikini top. His eyes widened as she let the top slowly slide down her arms, freeing her full breasts, watching him watching her. He couldn't take his eyes from her breasts: the sumptuous creamy flesh, the puckered brown skin of her aureoles, the large erect nipples.

Stepping closer she ran her hands up along his inner thighs, just touching his swimsuit. She began to lightly rub the bulge made by his cock, which tensed and pulsed under her touch.

It felt so good. So amazing. It was what he hoped was going to happen tonight on his date, the date that had been cancelled. He didn't want Liza to stop. Even though she was his sister.

"You like this? You like me doing this?"

"Oh god yes."

Liza reached out and pulled his swimsuit down. His cock sprang free, proud, erect, big. Not porn-star big, but on the large size for most men she though as she wrapped her hand around his cock, delighting in its size and feel. He was uncircumcised, the skin of his foreskin already retracted. Probably bigger than any I've had she thought and she lightly stroked the bulbous head and he gasped and his cock jerked.

"You are quite large," she said. 'You need to be careful...when entering a woman...to let her adjust to your size. Particularly...from behind...you can get in so deep.

"You ...do it from behind?" he said, questioning, imagining Liza her on her knees, being ploughed by a large cock.

His cock.

"It's my favorite position," she said. "It's so....it's such a turn on for me...for many women... do you like that too?

"I haven't really done that," he said, thinking of the last date with Jill.

"We were in her bedroom...I was behind Jill ...I was just a little way in and she said it hurt so I stopped. I tried again and she tensed and said no but as I withdrew I was so excited......I couldn't hold back.....," he said and in his mind he saw Jill on her knees, angry, as he spurted his load over her pussy and thighs and ass and onto the bedspread. "So then she kicked me out."

Liza tried not to laugh as she imagined her brother's cock erupting, jerking wildly, strings of cum plastering Jill and the bedspread.



"Oh, that's nice," he groaned as she rubbed her finger all around the head of his cock, and played with his balls with her other hand. It felt sensational. His cock jerked almost involuntarily. She then teased the soft underside before taking the whole shaft back in her hand. Leaning forward she licked the head of his penis. He had never felt anything like that before.

Then she knelt down in front of him, her knees on the kitchen floor.

A few more licks followed, then several big kisses to the tip of his cock. She kissed his cock all over, starting at the top, working down to his balls, sucking those one at a time. He looked down at her, marveling her skills. Her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue, all working together.

Running her tongue down the length of his shaft, she asked, "Do you think about this, brother? You think about these lips wrapped around your cock? You dream about coming in my mouth or on my breasts??"

"Yes," he whimpered as she lowered her head and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

Lifting her head she said,"I've been thinking of you too baby. I know how you look at me ...for the last two days I've imagined sucking and fucking your hard cock."

"You...you have?" he moaned as she started teasing the tip of her tongue along the sensitive edges of the head of his dick.

Still kneeling in front of him, she pulled his swimsuit all the way off, leaving his erect cock standing proud. She pushed her breasts together.

"You like these? Would you like to fuck my tits with that big cock?"

She reached up to the bottle of suntan lotion on the counter and squirted blobs of lotion over her breasts.

"Rub it in."

He began massaging the oil over her tits and kept applying it until her breasts glistened with lotion, all slippery and wet, hard nipples standing out.

"It turns me on when boys...men.... cum on me, "she said. "I want you to fuck my tits and come on me." She moved closer to him again and began squeezing her breasts around his cock so that it was trapped in her cleavage.

He began moving back and forward, his cock between her breasts. As his cock thrust forward, she licked the head of his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lesson Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds