• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Empty Nesters Ch. 02

The Empty Nesters Ch. 02

12

This is Chapter Two in a series of stories based on actual events. The names have been changed to provide a modicum of privacy however the geographical settings and the personas of the people are kept intact. All the characters at the time of this writing are mature adults over the age of 50. Each chapter can stand on its own from an entertainment perspective, however reading the previous chapters in proper order will explain character development. My writing style is more factual and builds through the story trying to convey real feelings and emotions along the way, with each chapter including, romance, raw sex, and explicit language usually followed by a climactic ending. Enjoy!

This chapter involves B/G sex, masturbation, and group voyeurism.

*****

The Empty Nesters -- Chapter 2 -- Showing Off

Laurel Nakadate is quoted as saying, "Humans like to look. I think that voyeurism and exploitation are often used in the same sentence. But, in my opinion, voyeurism is a beautiful and delightful thing. There is nothing more intimate than really looking at someone."

Several weeks had passed since my last visit to the urologist for erectile dysfunction. At that appointment, he tried an injection that resulted in a rock-hard erection that lasted for over two hours. This then led to wonderful sex between my wife and me. It was something more intense than we had experienced in many years.

This pulled the trigger so to speak on a sexual reawakening that had been brewing. Susan, my wife, seemed to be in a much better, lighter mood. I noticed her walk had a bouncier step, even when she was outside doing chores. She dressed a little more provocatively with low-cut tops and tighter pants and would touch me a lot more when she walked past. Occasionally she would make sexually flirtatious remarks.

Having been a cop for many years I paid attention to details, and believe me when I say that none of these little details were lost on me.

After my first injection and subsequent experience with Sue, I was sold on ED injectables. Since then, I have been back to the doctor a couple of times to learn as much as I could about ED injectables. I learned that there were several types of medication and each had its strengths and weaknesses. The doctor tried me on Alprostadil, an injection, which honestly, gave me a rock-hard erection but could also cause a painful erection if it lasted too long.

He then tried me on a bi-mix product which was a mixture of two different medications, papaverine and phentolamine. This type of injection caused a softer erection with less pain, but for me ran the risk of lasting a longer time. In addition, one of the ingredients seemed to cause a transient elevation in my liver enzymes, so in the long run, I opted for the Alprostadil injection. With practice, I learned to gauge the length of time I could stay rock-hard based on the dosage of the injection. The times range from 30 minutes to about 2 1/2 hours. Anything longer than that and my erection could become very painful.

Sue was very happy about what had transpired between us with the addition of the new ED medication. She had gone to have coffee with her friend Marge and I am sure the subject was brought up. Marge, our neighbor, was in her early 60s, widowed, and lived about three-quarters of a mile down the road. During the summer when the cornfields were up Marge's house was not visible from ours, but during the rest of the year, you could see her two-story white farmhouse in the distance.

Marge was in great shape for being in her early 60s. At about 5'10", Marge was uncharacteristically slim, with short gray hair, and I perceived she had a pretty flat abdomen and smaller breasts. Her physique was probably a testament to good genetics and staying physically active. Marge, and her late husband Roger, had two children who were married and lived in Florida.

Marge and Susan had become very close over the years and Marge was a common fixture around our house. Marge took early morning walks and regularly Susan would rise early and walk with her often going down to Marge's for coffee or Marge would pop in for coffee at our house. They were avid conversationalists whose talks ranged all over the place. Susan had confided in Marge about my trying injections for my ED and the wonderful outcome that had resulted. I was pretty sure that they had discussed our sex life, but I did not know to what extent. Either way, I was okay with it although I had to wonder, did Sue share all the juicy details or was it just a cursory overview? It piqued my curiosity.

On this particular morning, Marge had come to our house and was sitting with Susan on our large, fully enclosed sun porch enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning sun. I had left the house early before Marge arrived to drive to the urologist for my last monitored ED injection session. At the appointment, the doctor had witnessed my injection technique and we talked about what to do in case I got priapism. After those formalities, I was given the all-clear by the doctor and headed home.

Thirty minutes had passed since the injection and my erection was definitely at full mast. I squirmed as I drove because wearing jeans while sporting some massive wood was uncomfortable. The sooner I could get free of them the better. Arriving home I was disappointed to see that Marge was over enjoying a cup of coffee with Susan. To be honest, I was hoping for another injection-induced fuck session with Susan because I did not want to waste such a wonderful rock-hard erection.

However, I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably not get lucky this morning and decided to grab a cup of coffee and join the girls on the porch. Briefly, I thought about going to the bedroom and jacking off but then I realized it would not result in a lessening of the erection, at least not now, so I proceeded to the porch with my coffee in hand.

When I arrived at the porch the morning sun was still quite bright shining through the windows. A beautiful breeze was keeping the porch at a comfortable temperature. I sat down across from the girls who were sitting on either side of a small round table. They were both dressed in sun dresses that complemented the atmosphere of the porch. The faint sound of soft easy listening music drifted through the air from a radio that we kept on the porch and provided a nice ambient backdrop when reading or drinking coffee. I suspected that the girls had been engaged in heavy conversation in my absence, which was commonplace since I never knew a time when they were together that they weren't rattling on about something.

"How did your appointment go dear?" Susan asked after I sat down.

"Great, I am all done with the formalities, have graduated, and am on my own," I humorously responded.

While I was sitting, Sue looked at the obvious large bulge in my jeans and said, "I can see that it apparently went very well." She smiled as she briefly made eye contact with me and then looked back towards Marge. I squirmed in response to her question and crossed my legs in sort of an unconscious maneuver. I tend to be a shy and retiring person in groups of people, but I normally felt very open around Marge.

"Well, I think that it is wonderful that you two work through such issues so beautifully" Marge interjected. "Roger experienced some ED issues for several years before his passing. I am just glad that you were able to find a solution."

"Honestly, it was more of an issue for Jack than for me," Susan said. "We could make do with or without, but since Jack decided to pursue this avenue of treatment, we might as well make do with what we've got!"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Susan with a fake look of shock. In the back of my mind, although I know that Sue was being truthful, I knew she loved the prospect of being able to enjoy a nice hard cock from time to time.

"Seriously, the medication makes Jack much harder than what I would consider a normal erection. It is quite astonishing." Susan went on, "He tried a couple of different medications and the one he decided on gives him an erection that can last for around two hours."

"Two Hours, seriously?" Marge responded bringing her hand to her chest in a reaction of exasperation.

I was both taken aback as well as curious as the girls talked about my erection like it was a separate entity and almost like I was not in the room. As I sat there sipping my coffee I uncrossed my legs and opened them up slightly. My erection was quite large and sitting with my legs crossed was just too uncomfortable. It was very obvious that it was pressing hard against my jeans.

Since the subject of sex was brought up, the girls bantered back and forth about sex for several minutes while I pretended to look at the newspaper. They covered a few topics such as Marge and Roger's previous sexual tastes and if penis size mattered, etc... I smirked as I kept one ear on their conversation. I think the consensus they arrived at was that size did not matter, it was all it was how it was used. However, their conversation was almost matter-of-fact and not filled with the same emotion that I would imagine in girls much younger. I was amused with the fact that although my penis was the motivation for their conversation, it was almost like I was not present in the room.

As I halfway read through the newspaper, my mind drifted to chores that I planned on doing later in the day and away from their conversation. Then I noticed that Susan was looking at me with a certain look. I thought I saw a twinge of a wicked flash in her eye, kind of like a cat when it gets the idea to do something very naughty or frisky, or when a teenage girl excitedly has something to show to one of her girlfriends.

Sue blurted out to Marge, "You wanna see it?" The unexpected question took Marge and I both by extreme surprise and I even believe Sue surprised herself. It was kind of like a thought that shouldn't be spoken but accidentally was.

The expression "What the fuck?" came across my face.

Susan composed herself after witnessing the shocked look Marge and I gave her by trying to act proper, and continued, "C'mon guys, after all, we are all adults, the very best of friends, and we trust each other implicitly. That is...if Jack is all right with it."

Before I had a chance to even respond Susan said with a smirk, "Plus I imagine he is having a difficult time remaining comfortable with that ginormous object pushing to get out."

"Oh Susan, stop it, you are embarrassing Jack!", Marge said in a tone that expressed sorrow for my obvious embarrassment.

Now let me tell you, Sue is no sexual prude by any means but she is usually never outwardly sexual in public, except for way back in our younger years. I also have to admit that I did not know how much the two of them had discussed about sex. What I did know was that this was kind of uncharacteristic of Sue, so to say I was shocked was a bit of an understatement.

Nevertheless, if my logical brain was attempting to stop what was happening it was overruled by my raging hard-on. After all, injecting oneself with ED medication and then walking around or even sitting while wearing restrictive jeans is not, I would say, the most ideal or comfortable of situations.

"Seriously, I'm not trying to be shocking," said Susan, "but from a medical science perspective, it is quite amazing what the medication does. I find it very fascinating that medication can make something go from flaccid and tiny to so large and rock hard."

I was pleasantly confused by my wife's apparent public interest in the size of my erection even though I took exception with the use of the word "tiny" when describing my flaccid penis.

"It's okay," I said answering Susan's apology, "I too was amazed at what the medication had done for me."

"Well, I have seen my share of penises in my life, and if you've seen one, you've seen them all, but I am curious as to what the fuss is all about," Marge said with a smirk on her face. "This is.... if Jack is all right with it...how about it Jacky boy?" Marge continued in a teasing tone trying to break the tension.

I could imagine that my face was still about as red as a beet as I tried to think of a good response. I knew Marge was actually loving my embarrassment despite openly expressing the opposite since she had a habit of giving me a good-natured ribbing from time to time, and Sue was probably loving it. If it had been anyone but Marge, this situation would not be happening.

Many thoughts started racing through my head. At our age, this was so uncharacteristic for both of us. Years ago, Sue and I would recall the bold sexual experiences from our early days and we even shared fantasies, but normally she was fairly protective of me. I would not call her jealous by any means but guarded. I could only imagine, and hope, that the change I have seen over the last several weeks was a reinvigoration of the Sue from years ago, in both drive and adventure, something that I thought was lost in the dormancy that had settled in over the years.

I suppose that maybe the use of the word "tiny" by Sue helped me make up my mind, even if it was just to defend the size of my penis. Because in my opinion, I thought it was fairly impressive even while it was limp.

After a few moments of assessing the situation, I thought to myself, "What the hell you only live once, and this was a pretty safe bet with little risk," I asked out loud "Should I stand up or remain seated?"

"There you go! I knew you'd be game for it. Since I think you are pretty proud of it why don't you stand and give us girls a proper show?" Susan said in a playful tone.

I slowly stood up from my seated position and looked at the girls who were both looking at my crotch with interest. Facing the girls I undid my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and slowly pulled down the zipper. The head of my cock, still encased in my boxers, instantly tried bulging out through the fly of my jeans like the head of a puppet. To make the most of this situation, in a teasing fashion, I pulled down my jeans and the tip of my cock protruded over the waistband of my boxers as the resistance of my jeans tugged them slightly down as well.

The room was painfully silent. Since my jeans were on the floor, my erection was forming a very large almost comical tent in the front of my boxers. It was akin to morning wood at the age of 19. I looked at the girls again and they were still transfixed on my crotch with no sign of embarrassment. Neither one made eye contact with me but instead stared directly at the veiled shaft that was waiting to see the light of day.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and slowly slid them down. The boxers momentarily got caught on my cock which finally sprang free and up as my boxers dropped to the floor. I then stood back upright and with all 8 1/2 inches sticking straight out and slightly upward.

The shaft of my cock was very taught and had a shiny translucent appearance. My normally slim head was very engorged and had a raging darker purple appearance compared to the rest.

Susan looked at Marge as if attempting to gauge what Marge thought of my erect cock.

After a few moments, Marge's words broke the silence and the awkwardness, "Holy shit! That is very impressive indeed."

Susan smiled with a look of relief and then after several seconds grabbed a decorative towel that was draped over the back of her chair and said "Watch this" as she hung the towel from the tip of my cock like someone hanging a coat on a coat hook.

My cock bowed ever so slightly from the weight of the towel. "See I told you", Susan told Marge. "What that ED injection does to Jack is amazing! It is rock hard and can last for a good two hours."

Now if we stopped right at the moment, everything that had happened up to this point I would have never predicted in a million years. For me, a man in his mid-50s, to be standing on his summer porch, in the bright sun-drenched Midwest mid-morning, naked from the waist down showing his rock-hard erection to two hot older women, seemed surreal and impossible, but none the less it was happening.

And if that is all that happened it would have been miraculous, but what happened next is another one for the history books.

Susan reached over and removed the towel from my cock and placed it back on the chair. She then turned to face me again and started tracing up and down the path of the large veins on the side of my cock with her right forefinger all the while talking to Marge, like a car salesman explaining the accessories of a new car.

"Notice how solid and veiny it looks. The surface is very taught and has very little give to it," said Susan pressing the side of my cock.

"I don't ever recall Roger being that hard in all our years of marriage," Marge said.

Marge had a valid point. Something about the medication made the erection very hard. I would say that I had rarely in the past achieved that level of hardness.

Thoughts were racing through my mind about the voyeuristic aspect of this. As an older adult, I never gave voyeuristic sex with Sue and me a thought except for some experiences from our youth, but there was something about Susan lightly playing with my cock in front of Marge that I found very exhilarating. It completely removed the fear factor of shrinkage as it was going to remain hard regardless. I think the combined fact that this was happening with Susan's approval plus the fact that another woman was looking at my erect cock made my arousal increase dramatically.

It was obvious that I was becoming excited because pre-cum started flowing heavily from the end of my cock. This didn't escape Sue's eye as ran her finger through the pre-cum, smearing down the sides of the shaft.

When Susan did this another change took place. At first, she was just rubbing the pre-cum into the side of my shaft but slowly it shifted from rubbing to stroking. Sue was now stroking my pre-cum lubricated shaft while still talking about it to Marge.

"This isn't actually happening," I thought to myself as I looked down transfixed on Susan's hand that was now fully wrapped around my shaft in a tight fist and slowly pumping up and down.

I was trying to distract my thoughts from Susan's actions to keep me from getting too excited. My mind wandered to Marge which wasn't helping. As I had mentioned before, Marge was no slouch and although I had never seen her breasts I imagined them not to be overly large, almost a prepubescent 'A' cup. What amazed me about Marge was how physically fit and tan she was. Since her husband's death, years earlier, she had kept physically active and exercised almost daily. One could tell that she had a flat solid abdomen that was unusual for a woman her age.

"I wonder if she is going to jack me off to a climax right in front of Marge?" I thought to myself. The room was now silent, save the low tones of the radio playing in the background, as Marge sat transfixed on Susan's pumping of my cock. Marge made no mention of being embarrassed, wanting to leave, or wanting it to stop. Her presence indirectly signaled her approval of the situation.

"Sue, you think you should stop?" I murmured to Susan who was also transfixed on playing with my erection. I was beginning to get quite aroused as more and more pre-cum would appear on the tip and, with each forward stroke and as it did Susan would use it to get more lubrication.

"Why do you want me to?" Sue rhetorically asked in return.

I didn't answer, just smiled. I believed that Sue was quite turned on. From my position, I could see down the top of Susan's sun dress and could see that her nipples were very erect. I was trying to figure out exactly what was turning her on about the situation. Was this a voyeuristic side blossoming?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Empty Nesters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds