• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Experiences Pt. 02

New Experiences Pt. 02

12

This is the second part of a two-part-story. It might be helpful if you've read part 1 first.

++Warning++

This story contains elements of cuckolding and wifesharing. If you don't like this, please don't bother reading the story.

*****

Back in our room, and after having separate showers, Linda and I were lying on the bed, wrapped in our robes. We hadn't spoken a word since the events in the sauna, and I was dying to talk about them, but I wasn't sure how to start.

"I can't believe what happened in that sauna," Linda broke the silence. "I mean, I've just sucked you off in front of Jane and Bill. How weird is that?"

"Not too weird for me. It was hot like hell! Getting a blowjob from you while watching Jane sucking Bill was totally amazing! Weren't you turned on as well? Come on, I saw you stare at his cock!"

"Yeah, I do admit that I was turned on, and not just a little bit. But that was because of the whole situation, and not because of Bill's penis!" Linda quickly said. She seemed to get a little defensive. I wondered whether I had touched a nerve, but I didn't want to push this topic any further this way.

While I was still thinking about the sauna events, Linda suddenly turned to me, "You enjoyed watching Jane, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did! The whole scene was just incredibly hot!" I replied.

"Yes, it was, but that's not what I meant. I want to know if Jane turned you on. Would you have liked to be in Bill's position?" Linda asked. She looked very serious, so this obviously wasn't some kind of dirty talk.

Of course I would have liked to be in Bill's position! Jane is smoking hot! However, I wasn't sure if I could say that in Linda's face. I was scared she might get jealous and make a scene about that. Then a new thought came to my mind. Maybe I could get her to talk more openly about Bill if I talked about Jane's attractiveness.

"Well, yeah, she did turn me on. I mean, she's an attractive woman, there's no point in denying that. Would I have complained if I had been in Bill's spot? I guess I wouldn't have..." I told her, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Linda looked at the ceiling, "She surely is attractive, isn't she? I guess she could have any man she wants with no more than a wink." She sounded a little self-conscious.

I quickly reacted, "Yes she is sexy. But so are you! Did you see how Bill was watching you, on your knees, completely naked, your lovely, perky breasts out on display? I bet he was imagining it was his cock that your lips were wrapped around!"

Linda turned away from the ceiling and looked at me, "Do you really think so?" Her breath seemed a bit heavier than usual.

My right hand slid down her left leg. When it had found the end of the robe, my palm touched her bare inner thigh. She breathed heavily.

"Of course, I do," I said as my hand was slowly wandering up her thigh. "I think you were the center of his thoughts, when he came." My hand had found her opening and was teasingly caressing her naked pussy lips. To meet my fingers, Linda started circling her hips. I could sense the sexual tension building up inside of her. Her movements were a clear sign she wanted me to go further and touch her properly.

Going on caressing, I continued, "I guess your mouth is not the only place he would've like to see his cock in." Her hips were moving more eagerly now.

"Do you know what he would've liked to do to you in that sauna?" I said, looking at her face with her eyes closed.

"Tell me!" Linda answered, breathing ever more heavily. I felt her juices slowly starting to run out of her pussy.

"He would've liked to let his cock slide in your naked, beautiful pussy!" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh my god," Linda whispered as she couldn't take it any longer, reached down with her right hand, and started sliding her middle finger up and down between her pussy lips.

This was so amazing to watch. Usually it would be the other way round: Linda would be the one doing the dirty talk about her screwing some stranger, while I would be enjoying some manual stimulation.

This time, however, it was quite the opposite: I was telling Linda how she'd get fucked while she was touching herself. And for the first time, we included someone that we personally knew in this fantasy. I was rock-hard, but all my focus was on Linda at that very moment.

"You liked his cock when you saw it in the sauna, didn't you?" I asked her.

"Yes, I liked it." She answered, her eyes still closed.

"You would've liked to suck him, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" Linda started moaning.

You would've liked him to put his cock in your pussy, wouldn't you?" I went on.

"Yes, baby!" She gasped, moving her finger ever more quickly.

"And you would've liked to feel him shooting his cum in you, wouldn't you?"

"Oh my god, yes! Baby, yes!" Linda was moaning very loudly. Her belly and hips were shivering while she was having an intense orgasm running through her body.

I gave her a deep and passionate kiss as she slowly came to relax. While our tongues were gently playing with each other, I pulled the blanket up and covered ourselves with it.

I broke from the kiss and whispered, "Let's have a little rest now, my sexy wife!" She nodded and with me spooning her, we fell asleep.

I woke up from a knock on the door. It was Bill, who asked us if we were in for ordering some food to the suite and have dinner in the living room. We agreed and got ready.

The whole time, I had been wondering whether Linda really meant what she said about Bill earlier. Was it only dirty talk or was there some real desire behind it? Maybe she thought the idea of sleeping with him to be sick and only played along with me in bed for my sake. Maybe she'd actually be okay with it, but out of concern about our relationship she would never dare act that way.

Another thing that was troubling me was my own desires. Experiencing Linda cum so hard on the thought of her friend's boyfriend fucking her turned me on extremely. However, I couldn't make up my mind whether this should only be some hot dirty fantasy in bed, or whether there really was some longing within me to turn this fantasy into reality. Would I be able to handle the fact that another guy did to my wife what only I should be allowed to do to her? Could I bear the thought of Linda getting pleasure from another cock? Could our marriage continue unspoiled after something like that?

"Tom, can we talk?" Linda was sitting on the bed with a rather worried facial expression. I felt that something was bothering her, so I quickly sat down next to her and took her hands in mine.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked her, already fearing the plain and straightforward discussion of the topic that had caused such pleasure just a while ago.

"Are you sure that cuckold stuff is just a fantasy of yours? I mean, it's got so intense now with all the talking, the things in the sauna and between us earlier on. Is it possible that you really want me to sleep with someone else?"

I had to take a few moments to let her words sink in. I had always known that, eventually, we had to have this talk. Yes, I had told her that it was nothing but a fantasy, but of course that wasn't entirely true, and she must have felt that. I had been wondering what it might feel like to watch Linda give herself to another man. Right then it seemed that the moment of truth had finally come.

After a few seconds I found my voice coming back to my throat. "Baby, I don't know. To be honest, I think a part of me does want it. A part of me wanted you to straddle Bill and sit down on him back in the sauna. Just right there in front of Jane and me."

That confession just poured out of me. I wasn't sure what Linda would make of it, but inside, I was strangely relieved that she had heard it. I knew that at this point, it was up to her how all of this would continue. Was she going to bury this cuckold thing or not?

"So if there was an opportunity to come, be it here with Jane and Bill or something else: do you want me to seize it?" Linda asked directly.

I couldn't believe it. Was she really going along with it? The thoughts were racing through my mind. I was at crossroads with two options: either I'd tell my loving, innocent wife to go and let herself be taken by another, or I'd tell her everything should stay as it was.

"Yes," the words came out of my mouth without any further thinking, "Yes, I want you to do it."

Linda was staring at me. From the look in her eyes I could tell she was having an internal conflict. Would she agree? Would she be upset?

The time until she responded seemed to last a lifetime. "Okay."

"Really? You're going to do it?" I was surprised by her short and clear answer.

She took a moment. "Honey, if you don't have a problem with that and really want me to sleep with someone else, I'll do it. That might be quite unconventional for a marriage, but I love you more than anything in the world, and if it turns you on, then why not. It's sex, not a kidney surgery after all, and I can't deny that I've never been attracted by other guys."

I heard the word the words, but the whole situation was just unbelievable in my mind. I had asked Linda to have sex with someone else, and she agreed. Yes, I had known those cuckold fantasies were a turn-on for her as well, but there was my petite, sexy wife uttering those words that would change everything. The excitement got my heart racing.

"I have some conditions though," Linda went on, "This is something between us, so I don't want to do anything that you're not okay with. I don't want to do some humiliation stuff or anything like that. We are a team and both of us have an equal say in what's to happen. Furthermore, I ask you to stay faithful to me. I know that we're opening our marriage for me with your consent, but I don't think I could bear the thought of you being with another woman. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, baby, I am!"

Right after my answer Bill was knocking again. "Guys, are you coming? Food's here and we're ready to eat!"

Linda and I got up. Since none of us seemed to find the right words to say, we instinctively leaned forward and shared a deep kiss.

"Let's go, honey! I'm starving!" Linda said, and out we went.

When we got to the living room, we found Jane and Bill sitting at the dining table, which was between the living room and the spacious, open kitchen, and sat down opposite to them. Food had already been served and a bottle of red wine had been opened.

The atmosphere was rather odd to me. During dinner, we were chatting and laughing as if nothing had happened. No one mentioned that just a few hours ago, the four of us were in the sauna with the guys' cocks deeply buried in their partners' mouths. Not a word.

Instead we enjoyed good food, wine and a good conversation, as if nothing had ever happened.

Dinner had long been finished when Jane poured the last bit of our fourth bottle of wine into her glass. By now all of us had become a bit more than tipsy.

"Wow, what a day! It's been so long since I had this much fun! We totally have to do this more often. I mean, as long as my father's going to cover all expenses!" Jane said.

'Yeah, and as long as we can have steamy sauna sessions like today's!' I thought, having the image of Jane's naked breasts, bouncing back and forth, clearly in my head.

"Let's take this party to the couches, shall we? That should be more comfortable than these hard chairs we're sitting on." Jane took Bill by the hand and lead him to one of the three couches that were positioned around the TV table, and Linda and I followed and sat down on the couch next to theirs.

Linda was sitting closer to them with my arm around her shoulder while Jane, who was closer to us, was sitting next to Bill with her legs on his lap.

"Ah, isn't that nice? A perfect start for a perfect holiday! And I know how to make it even more perfect!" Jane said, and with that she leaned forward and started making out with Bill. It didn't take long before their hands were going up and down their bodies, turning the scene rather into a soft porn movie than a couples evening.

"What do you say, baby? Shall we show them how a married couple does the job?" Linda whispered in my ear. I looked in her eyes, and I could see that the alcohol had taken control of her. That look and the sweet smell of wine in her breath contributed to my own growing arousal, so I took her head into my hands and started kissing my wife.

The room was totally silent except for the kissing sounds and soft moans coming from the four of us. My mind was almost exploding from all the thoughts I was trying to process. Were we going to have a repetition of the sauna incident? Would it go further? Would anything happen what Linda and I had discussed in the bedroom?

I was so occupied with my thoughts that it took me some time before I noticed that Jane was working on Bill's trousers. They had already been unbuttoned, and Jane was pulling down the zipper. After few movements, I could see his semi-hard cock coming free. Even at that state it was both longer and thicker than mine.

Of course Linda had also heard the sound of Bill's zipper, so she broke from our kiss and turned her head to see what was going on. Her right hand was caressing the back of my head as she kept staring at Bill's crotch while Jane was stroking his cock with her lips tightly locked to her boyfriend's.

The atmosphere at that moment was just incredible! Never before had felt such thrilling anticipation. How far would this go? Who would make the first move?

My left hand wandered around Linda's back to gently cup her left breast. While I was playing with it, my right hand cupped the other breast for a moment and then started wandering down her body. My hand slowly glided on her tummy and then, with a moan from Linda, down to her sweatpants-covered crotch (only Jane and Bill had cared to put on trousers and a top and t-shirt respectively while Linda and I had opted for sweatpants and t-shirts to complement our underwear.).

It was Bill, who spotted the action between Linda and me first. How much he must have enjoyed my pretty wife staring at his cock while er pussy was being massaged by her husband!

He turned to Jane and whispered something to her on which she turned her head to look at us. When she saw Linda a grin appeared on Jane's face. She turned back to Bill, whispered something in return, and Bill just nodded. What were they up to?

"Hey Tom, you are a strong man, aren't you? Would you be so kind as to remove that TV table and replace it with one of the mattresses?" Jane asked.

I couldn't hide my surprise about such an odd request. "Uh, why do you want me to do that?"

"Just dot it, man! Jane says you're gonna like it!" I heard Bill's voice say to me. I didn't know what it was, but there was something in me that was deeply curious about what was going to happen, so I decided to go along with their request.

While Jane and Bill were continuing their action and Linda was beginning to massage her pussy watching them, I took the TV table and placed it into a corner, and then I went into the bedroom of Linda and me, took the mattress, brought it back to the couches and carefully placed it on the ground so that it was right in the middle of the three couches.

Jane waited until I was sitting next to Linda again before she addressed my wife.

"Linda, sweety, I have to ask you to do us a big favour. As you've probably seen, I could need some assistance getting Bill's cock to its full potential. I know he thinks your a hottie, so please get on that mattress and show him that perky body of yours!"

Linda and I froze on hearing those words. The only sounds came from Jane's hand stroking Bill's member.

Had Jane really just asked my wife to strip to get her boyfriend hard? Of course I had imagined a situation like that, but the bold directness of the two was quite irritating to me. However, I could feel both arousal and jealousy rising up in me. What would Linda do, especially regarding our conversation earlier?

Linda turned to me, "What do you think?"

Was she asking for my approval? Did she really plan on doing this? And if so: would she go all the way?

"If you want to do it, then you should," I answered her.

Somehow I got the feeling that she had anticipated the answer. She smirked at me and got up. With slow and careful steps she got on the mattress facing Jane and Bill, who were looking at her.

Jane gave me a wink and then turned back to Linda, "Begin!"

With that, Linda began. She started to lightly dance on the mattress. Her hands were gliding up and down her body as her hips were moving in a beautifully rhythmical and sensual way. I had never known she was able to do that, but then and there I was to learn not only that but also other things about my darling wife.

Before I knew it, her hands started pulling her t-shirt up, revealing inch by inch of her lovely flat and toned tummy. Soon her black bra, holding her perky B cup breasts in place, came into view as Linda pulled the shirt completely over her head, letting her long, dark-brown hair fly in an incredibly sexy manner.

Jane's and Bill's eyes were completely fixed on my stripping wife. Jane had already been stroking his cock for some time now, and his hand now opened his girlfriend's trousers and wandered inside, which Jane greeted with a deep moan.

At this point, I would have loved to get my own cock out and start jerking off, but although the hard-on in my sweatpants was already aching to be dealt with, I somehow resisted the urge and continued sitting there as a silent spectator of the scene.

By now, Linda's hands had found the waistband of her sweatpants. She turned around while she was slowly pulling them down, giving Jane and Bill a good view of her tight, little ass that was getting revealed in front of them.

Linda's show seemed to have the intended effect, because Bill's cock had now reached its full, impressive size, and Jane wasted no time and leaned forward, taking it into her mouth.

Although I hadn't quite figured out whether I could cope with the pace of the events and my guts started to ache, my head wanted more.

Lost in my mind, I suddenly heard a soft 'clip' noise. When I looked back at Linda, I saw what that was. She had unsnapped her bra and let it fall on the mattress. There she was, dressed only in her black panties.

Staring at her best friend giving head to her boyfriend's massive cock, Linda's hand found the way into her panties and on her pussy. It was amazing. My almost-nude, sexy wife was fingering herself while watching Jane's head going up and down that cock.

Then it happened. Jane let go of Bill's cock and held her right hand out to Linda.

"Linda, please come here. I really need some help with this thing," Jane asked.

Linda looked at me. It was obvious she wanted to go, but she wanted to see if I was okay with it. Of course my silent nod was easily interpreted by her, and so, with all the eyes in the room following her every move, she went to the couch and knelt down on it so she was to Bill's right.

She had hardly finished getting on her knees when Jane just took Linda's head in her hands and pulled her lips close to her own. Their lips met, their tongues touched, and I couldn't do anything but imagine how exciting it had to be for Linda to taste another man's cock out of her best friend's mouth.

"Are you ready for this?" Jane asked looking deeply in Jane's eyes.

"Yes, I am" was all Linda replied.

After hearing that, Jane took Bill's cock into her right hand, holding it upright, and placed her left one on the back of the head of Linda. Then she started gently guiding Linda towards the head of the cock that was awaiting her mouth.

To me all that seemed to be happening in slow motion. The distance between Bill's cock and Linda's lips got less and less. When I thought I couldn't take this tension any longer, Linda's lips finally met the tip of it. She wasted no time playing with it or licking it but instinctively parted her lips and let the head of the cock slide into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Experiences Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds