• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Beginnings of a Bull

The Beginnings of a Bull

Hi, my name is Dan. I want to share the story of when I started having sex with married women, which I later learned was called a "bull" in a cuckold relationship.

It started back when I had just moved out of my parents' house and into my first apartment. I was only twenty years old. It was on the third floor of a three story apartment building.

There was this friendly young couple across the hall from my apartment. They were in their late 20's. (We'll call them Dave and Mary just to keep them anonymous.) Dave was about 5' 9", with dark short hair and he was kind of built. Mary was about 5' 2", brunette, with tan skin and very sexy curves. She had a tight waist and big round butt from working out. She also had wide hips, and a lovely pair of firm breasts. (She looked a lot like Ana Cheri if you know who she is.) They seemed like a very happy couple. I'd hear them from my apartment fooling around and laughing from time to time. We would bump into each other occasionally coming home after work and on weekends when we did the laundry downstairs. Mary always dressed very sexy. Whether she was going out to work or just out for a run, she always seemed to pay a lot of attention to her outfit. Sometimes when she was doing the laundry she would only wear a very thin tank top with gym shorts or tights. No bra or panties visible on her. She would notice me staring at her every once in a while but didn't complain. She was always quite a sight to see.

Around a year after I moved in, and once they realized I was single, they started inviting me to join them for dinner. I would always say I couldn't and made up an excuse. Eventually I ran out of excuses and agreed to join them one friday after work.

I was coming up the stairs when Dave was on his way out to buy some stuff Mary needed to finish cooking. I told him I was going to take a quick shower and I would make my way over there.

Twenty minutes later I was knocking on their door. Dave opened and told me to come in and make myself comfortable. I walked in and sat down in the living room. He offered me a drink and then we chatted a bit while we waited for Mary to finish cooking. She walked in the room to greet me. She was wearing a tight, black dress. It accentuated her breast which looked like they might slip out of it. Kind of fancy for a casual dinner at home I thought, but it made her look gorgeous nonetheless. When she was done cooking, we joined her at the dining room table and ate. I complimented her on how good her food was. She thanked me for joining them since they hardly ever had any visitors.

After we finished eating, we went to sit in the living room. Mary poured us a glass of wine and we watched some TV as we chatted some more about life, work and how they planned to open up a small business sometime soon. It was all very smooth, until the wine started to kick in.

Both Mary and Dave started getting a little too comfortable. They were kissing and touching each other softly. I sat there pretending not to be bothered, but really I was feeling a bit aroused. Especially since I don't drink often and the wine was making me feel awkward.

Dave was kissing Mary's neck and chest area, slowly working his way up and down. Cupping her firm breast through her tight dress. I was definitely staring at them now, kinda jealous at Dave for having such a gorgeous wife. Mary never stopped staring me in the eyes as she enjoyed what he was doing. She gave me a naughty smile that hinted what she was going to suggest next.

"Babe, hold on, we have a guest here" she told Dave as she pushed his head up of her chest.

"I think he's liking what he's seeing" Dave added.

"I'm sure he'd like it more if he could join" was her reply.

I was a bit shocked at her suggestion, but more so at Dave's response.

"If you're okay with it I don't see why he can't."

"I have an idea" Mary said.

"Come sit over here next to Dave" she ordered me as she got up so i could sit next to him on the couch they were both sitting at.

"Now I know my husband has always fantasized about sharing me with another guy. And honestly I haven't really considered it, I love him very much, and he's more than i could ask for, but you are very attractive and I think I actually want this too." Mary told me with a serious and honest tone.

I just stared at her the whole time admiring her beauty. Dave sat there quiet, liking where this was going.

"So I'll lay some simple ground rules."

"First, you both get equal treatment. What I do to one I'll do to the other."

"Second, if one of you cums then you will have to sit and wait until I make the other cum."

"Lastly, I won't do anything Dave is not comfortable with. He's my husband and he is being nice enough to share me, so he decides when it's enough."

I looked at Dave and he gave me a thumbs up of approval.

Mary asked us both to get up and strip down as she began taking her clothes off. I couldn't keep my eye off her the whole time she was undressing. She wasn't wearing any underwear below her dress. Apparently underwear didn't exist in her wardrobe. She looked even hotter without clothes on. She stared for a couple of seconds at my crotch as she turned her head up after undressing. She looked up at me and smiled.

She then told us to sit back down on the couch. As I looked back to sit down, I got a quick glance at Dave's already erect penis, and it was then that I realized why she gave me that smile when she saw my semi erection. Dave's wasn't small but it was definitely smaller than mine even though I wasn't completely hard yet. His was about five and a half inches and pointing up. Mine was just about seven inches and it was still hanging softly.

Mary kneeled down on the floor between us. She wrapped her hand around Dave's cock first, then she turned her head towards me as she wrapped her hand around mine. Her fingers didn't wrap completely around the base of my cock. She gave it a couple of strokes and a wiggle as she felt the size and weight of it. She let out a soft "wow" before she looked up at me.

"My husband starts first" she told me as she turned her head and brought her mouth down to Dave's cock. She kissed the head of his penis and then took it into her mouth. She sucked him slowly up and down, making noises as she reached the bottom then back up. He was definitely enjoying it since he was moaning with his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

She continued for another couple minutes, never stopping from stroking my cock which was almost fully erect.

She released his cock with a loud kiss to the head. Then she turned towards me and brought her lips to the tip of my hard on. She kissed and licked me for a little longer than she had sucked Dave, before she started taking me in her mouth. I was completely hard by now. She took her time working on my oversized head while she stroked the rest of my cock with her hand. She moaned and popped her lips every time she released my cockhead from her mouth.

"God it's so yummy" she said as she looked me up in the eyes. She was definitely enjoying me more than she had her own husband. She hadn't put anything more than the head in her mouth for now. As I looked down, her nipples were extremely hard, they looked very suckable.

She went on to suck Dave again. She didn't use as much delicacy with him as she did with me. She sucked him at a pretty quick pace and she took him balls deep with ease. It was clear he wasn't going to last much longer at this pace. He was right on the edge of orgasm when she brought her mouth up off his cock. She continued stroking him for a few seconds until he blew his load. She pushed his cock away from her face so his cum landed on his stomach and chest.

He blew a few small ropes of cum before he was done.

"Wow you came so quick baby!" Mary exclaimed.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah!" he nodded.

"Well now you have to wait here while I take care of our guest."

He sat there cleaning up his mess with his shirt. She made herself comfortable between my legs now that all the attention was on me. She pushed my legs apart a bit more than I had them before. Then her assault on my cock with her mouth began.

She held my cock up with one hand while she caressed my balls with the other. She licked and sucked on my balls for what seemed an eternity. Then she worked her tongue slowly up my shaft until she reached the slit under the head of my cock. She licked and kissed softly all around there. Always keeping her eyes locked onto mine to see how I responded to her touch. Then, in one swift motion, she took the whole head and the first couple of inches of my shaft in her mouth. She pulled back a little until her lips stopped at the crown of my cock. Then she lowered her lips a little further than the first time. She continued to slowly bob her head up and down, taking more of my cock in her mouth with every few strokes. Her mouth reached as far down as the top of her hand that was wrapped around the base of my cock the whole time. About seven inches of my cock where in her mouth. She held it there trying to take more of it but she couldn't. Her eyes were watery before she decided to pull up off my dick.

"Fuck your huge!" she said as she caught her breath. Tears and mascara starting to drip down her cheeks from gagging on my cock.

"I don't think I could fit anymore of you in my mouth" she said as she stroked and licked the excess saliva off my shaft.

"You're much bigger than my husband. And so thick too" she added between soft kisses to the tip of my erection.

"Maybe my tight little pussy can accommodate you better."

She then stood up and straddled on top of me. Her cute small feet resting on my thighs as she began kissing my face and neck viciously. My cock was sandwiched between her tight belly and my abs. Her hot, wet pussy lips resting atop where the base of my cock met my balls. I cupped her ass, with one cheek in each hand as she began to slowly rock her hips slowly so her pussy was rubbing up and down the base of my cock. She was kissing and biting on my lips, extremely excited. Almost reaching orgasm just by rubbing up against my cock.

"I want you inside of me" she whispered in my ear as she lifted herself up. Lining up the tip of my cock with her pussy lips.

"I want to fuck you right here while my husband watches."

I was so focused at what Mary was doing to me this whole time that I had completely forgotten Dave was still sitting next to us. I looked over at him. He was hard and stroking himself as he watched his wife give their hot neighbor, who up until this evening was basically a complete stranger, a great time.

She began lowering herself slowly as she guided the head of my cock into her soaking pussy, staring down at the scene of her married pussy getting slowly penetrated by a huge cock in her own house while her husband sat there watching. She let out a loud gasp as the head pushed it's way through.

"Fuck! It's so thick!" She said as she looked back up into my eyes. She slid up and down slowly. Each time taking more of my cock. And each time moaning a little louder.

She took a good six to seven inches before she came to a complete stop.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, as her legs started trembling and her body shaking in a deep orgasm. Her wet pussy contracting tightly around my cock. She wrapped her hands around my neck to pull me in for a long hot kiss. I could see the lust and passion in her eyes as she kissed me.

"That was so amazing" she whispered between short, soft kisses.

"I want some more of that."

Once her orgasm had passed and she regained control of herself, she continued riding me. This time at a faster pace than before. She lowered herself more as she got comfortable with my girth. Taking almost all of my nine and a half inches. Cumming hard once again only minutes after her first orgasm.

I told her I wanted to fuck her now. So she got up off my cock and told Dave to go sit on the chair across from the sofa we were sitting at so she could lay down.

She layed down and spread her legs for me. Rubbing her pussy as I got into position to fuck her. I pulled her legs up so her ankles rested on my shoulders. I leaned down for a kiss before I lined my cock up with her tight entrance.

She reached down and pulled my cock so the tip started working it's way in. With the head of my cock mostly in, I pushed the rest of it into her in one quick, long motion.

"Fuck!" she emoted.

I began to slowly pull back until her tight entrance gripped me tightly around the crown of my cock. Only to push all of it back in quickly again. This time adding a bit of leverage so her ass lifted off the couch for a second.

I continued this, each time adding more power and speed. Filling the room with a loud clap every time our bodies met. Soon she had another toe curling orgasm. Then minutes later, another.

We had readjusted to a missionary position. I slowed the pace down so we could catch our breath, but never stopping the long, balls deep strokes into her drenched pussy. She had her arms wrapped around my neck. Holding my head next to hers. She whispered naughtily in my ear.

"You like this tight married pussy?"

"Bet you want to have me all for yourself."

"Every night as I beg you to fuck me with that big cock."

"Making me cum over and over again."

"Keeping the neighbors up as we make love into the night."

I told her I was close to cumming.

What she did next, I had never experienced until that night. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her feet at her ankles, and her eyes locked onto mine.

"I want you to fill me up baby" she whispered as she held my head up to kiss me.

"But you're married" I responded.

"Dave wanted me to do this. You'll be doing him a favor" she added.

I looked over at Dave to see if he would object. He didn't.

And with that, I picked up the pace again. She let go of my neck to wrapped her arms around my back. She held me as tightly as she could with both her arms and legs. She moaned loudly as I plummeted her pussy like never before. Her legs waving up and down in conjunction with my hips. Dave furiously stroked his now reddened cock as he watched his wife being taken from him.

A few seconds before I finished, she started cumming once more. I pushed in as far as I could. Until my balls were pressed up against her ass. She digged into my back with her nails as I released a massive load deep into her womb.

"Oh God! Fill me up! I want your hot seed inside me!" she cried as I ejaculated.

She pulled my mouth up to hers and locked me in with the longest kiss of the night as I finished emptying my balls inside her.

Dave got up and headed to the bathroom to clean himself up. We layed there making out for a few more minutes. Her arms and legs caressing my back and ass.

"You beat my pussy up good" she said with a smile on her face.

"I've never been fucked like that before."

"It was great" I replied.

"I didn't think sex gods existed" she laughed.

"But you proved me wrong."

"And I thank you for that" she ended with an honest look in her eyes.

She kissed me one last time before I got up off her.

A stream of cum poured out of her as I pulled my softening cock out of her swollen pussy. She reached down to catch some of it with her hand and brought it up to her mouth licking it off her fingers. She continued cleaning my cum off her pussy while I got dressed. I said goodbye to her and walked out of there before Dave came back out the bathroom.

I continued to fuck Mary every week or two for the next few months. Mostly at her apartment while Dave watched. She sometimes would come over and spent the night at my place while Dave heard her loud moans from across the hall. We never bothered to use protection, and she would never let me pull out. She enjoyed getting filled with my cum. I fucked her good one last time in the laundry room the week before I moved out of the building and into my first home. That was the last time I saw her.

My experience with Mary helped me to realize that i had a special gift. And although I had moved on from being her bull, the journey didn't end there, it was just beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Beginnings of a Bull

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds