• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Chad's Choice

Chad's Choice

123456

The only compensation writers at Literotica receive is votes and comments. Please vote and if you have any feedback either leave a comment or send me an email. I love receiving email from my readers.

*****

Chad Derry pulled the twelve-pack of Bud Light out of the display cooler at the local wine and beer shop. A twelve pack along with the full six-pack and a couple of singles in his 'fridge at home should just about do it for the day. His plan consisted primarily of drinking until he couldn't think and then passing out. It'd been six months since his divorce was final; a year of hell before that. And this morning his ex had canceled his visit with his six-year-old daughter. The Ex and daughter were going to San Antonio to do some shopping. He hadn't seen little Becky in three weeks and this was supposed to be his weekend. He'd been looking forward to it for a while, had even spent most of his money on a nice gift for her. He was going to take her to the park, push her on the swings, and play with her all day. A full day of doing whatever she wanted. Now he was going to go get drunk. Hell of a world he lived in.

The bell above the door rang and a gorgeous Hispanic woman in painted on black pants and a deep blue halter top that looked to be a couple of sizes too small strutted in. Her beautiful deep brown eyes, high cheek bones, long aristocratic nose, and full lips were the complete package. Her breasts were large and looked firm. He could plainly see her nipples poking out through the thin fabric of her blouse. His eyes flowed down over her beautiful curves. Her waist wasn't thin, but she wasn't at all fat. It flared out to her wide hips and as she headed down the red wine aisle he saw her full ass, perfectly showcased in those incredibly tight pants. She was a wet dream walking around in the daytime and every move she made exuded sex.

He watched her pick out two bottles of wine and then head to the checkout. Suddenly realizing that he'd just been standing there staring at her the whole time, Chad shook himself into motion to get in line behind her. When he reached her, she was digging through her purse for cash to pay out. The cashier, a grumpy old woman with gray stringy hair, was impatiently tapping her finger on the counter as the beautiful woman searched through her bag.

"Looks like a hell of a party to me." Chad tried to keep his eyes on the bottles of wine on the counter but despite his best efforts they slid down to her gorgeous ass.

She turned and Chad forced his eyes up, over her breasts, and what beautiful breasts they were, especially close up, and then to her eyes. She was smiling at him. Her beautiful smile lit the whole world up. It was playful, sexy, and naughty all in one and he felt himself grinning like a drunk sailor.

The woman looked him up and down suggestively and then licked her lips. "Could be." She said with a slight Hispanic accent that fit her face perfectly.

He was quite a bit taller than her, he was taller than most men, and his height gave him an intoxicating view of her ample cleavage spilling out of the too-small halter. The deep blue contrasted beautifully with her deep mocha complexion. The woman carelessly dropped her change into her purse and stepped to the side but didn't leave.

Chad checked out, paying for the twelve pack with the last twenty in his wallet. When he finished the woman was still standing there, almost like she was waiting for him. He gave her his best smile and started for the door. To his surprise, she walked beside him. At the door, she put her hand on his arm.

"You busy?" She asked.

"Not if you need me not to be. You need a knight in shining armor?" Chad grinned at her.

"Not a knight, just a hard cock. You have a place near here?"

"Wooee. You don't mince words, do you? My place is about eight blocks south off of Pioneer Drive." Chad looked her over again. She didn't look threatening but this kind of shit just didn't happen.

"I'll follow you. If you are game." The woman smiled at him and licked her lips again. Damn. That mouth was sexy.

"Are you a hooker?" Part of him hoped she said no, but he really expected her to admit she was just trolling for a John.

The woman laughed! "Nope. Just horny and in a hurry."

He looked her up and down again. If she wasn't a prostitute then she really should have been offended by that. "Are you for real? You don't have two big ole boys gonna bust me up for sixteen dollars and some change, do you? Cause that and this twelve pack is all I got until I get paid again on Monday."

It wasn't exactly true. It's all he had in his wallet, but he still had a little in his bank account.

The woman smiled up at him. "I'm as real as it gets and I'm not looking to rob you. I just want to get fucked."

He stared at her for a moment. He knew he should run for the hills. Women like this didn't come on to men like him. Hell, his damned ex hadn't fooled around with him for the whole last year of their marriage. Instinctively he looked at her left hand. No ring but her finger was slightly paler where it would be. Probably recently divorced, he figured, that would explain the wild behavior. His eyes flicked up to her breasts. They were perfect and she was showing a lot of cleavage. He looked from her magnificent chest to her eyes. Those deep beautiful eyes. He'd be willing to die just to stare into those eyes for a while. He made his decision.

"What the hell. Let's go. Where are you parked?"

"The yellow Miata. You?" Her smile widened, showing her beautiful white and perfectly straight teeth.

"The blue F-250." His pickup was a bit of a junker. His dad had a ranch outside of Weatherford and he often helped out on weekends. The work was rough on a pickup.

He walked her to her car. Her bright yellow sports coup was beautiful and immaculately kept. When he opened her car door for her, she brushed close to him, sliding into the low seat.

"It's not far" he said still admiring her gorgeous body.

"I can keep up." She closed the door and started the sporty car's engine.

He almost jogged back to his pickup. As he drove to his apartment he constantly checked his rear view mirror. The woman was a good driver and stayed glued to his bumper the entire way. When he parked she whipped in beside him.

Taking a deep breath, Chad climbed out of the pickup and walked her up the stairs to his apartment on the second floor. It wasn't a bad place, small, but not bad. He wished he'd picked up before going out for the twelve pack, but then he hadn't known he would be bringing home a hot woman. He still couldn't believe this was really happening and he expected any moment for her to back out and laugh at him.

Once they were inside, Chad suddenly didn't know how to proceed. He didn't have any real experience with bringing home a woman he'd just met who said she just wanted to fuck. The woman glanced around his apartment and saw the picture of his ex-wife and daughter that was next to the TV.

"Is that your wife?" She asked, pointing.

"Ex-wife and daughter." All things considered, he'd still rather be spending the day with his daughter. He looked at the picture and wished again that he could just be around her. But this woman was a very nice consolation prize.

"How long has it been?"

"Six months since it was final. It was over for us a year before that." Remembering that year was painful.

"I'm sorry." Her face showed that she really was too. He wondered about that.

"Don't be. Seven years was a good run. I'm over it. For the first three months I couldn't look at that picture, but it's the only one I have of my daughter." Chad forced a smile back to his face and turned from the picture to study the woman.

"She's a beautiful little girl." The woman turned to him and stretched her arms up around his neck.

She pulled him down into a kiss. Their lips met and an electric jolt went from his lips straight to his dick. Her lips parted in an invitation and he took it, sliding his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed, the woman dropped her hands down and began to unbutton his shirt. He pulled away briefly.

"You're a beautiful woman." He looked into her eyes then took her back into his arms.

He moved his lips to her ear, kissing it gently, tasting her. Her skin was soft but her earrings were hard and he moved his mouth down to her neck. He let his hand slide down over her waist, past her hips and back to gently cup her amazing ass. This woman was a goddess. He'd never been with any woman who was half as sexy as her.

His ex-wife was a thin woman, tomboyish, and always prim. Well, she had been in public. In private she could be pretty crass. When he first found out she was having an affair, it had destroyed him. He'd gone from extreme anger to depression back to anger. For a while he hated her and what she'd done. He'd felt betrayed and abused. Only his love for his daughter kept him from just leaving. They tried counseling. They'd tried talking about it. He found out it hadn't been her first affair. She'd had many starting the first year of their marriage. She needed the excitement, she'd said.

Chad eventually gave up and filed for divorce. It'd been a messy divorce. Divorce with children is always messy, he guessed. But now it was over. Eighteen hundred a month was supposed to buy him one weekend a month with his daughter and at first he had also been the babysitter of choice when his wife had a date. He never complained. She dated a lot and it let him see his daughter more, but lately his wife had not been using him as a babysitter and he really missed seeing his daughter. He still enjoyed the weekends Becky, his daughter, stayed with him, but recently his ex had started taking those away too. It was frustrating. If he didn't pay child support he could lose his driver's license, his job and even be put in jail, but if Jennifer, his ex, wanted to withhold visiting rights she could do so with impunity. Frustrating.

The beautiful woman he was holding pulled his shirt open and back off his shoulders. He had to release her for a moment as she shoved his shirt off and then reached down and yanked his belt open.

"I want you," she hissed as she unbuttoned his fly.

Dropping his shirt to the floor, he took her hand. "Let's go to the bedroom. It's a little more comfortable."

The bedroom was too small for the full sized bed that dominated the center. There was barely enough room to move around one side and he didn't have room to completely open the drawers on the dresser at the foot. Standing beside the bed, he untied the string holding the woman's halter up. She stepped back and let it fall, exposing her magnificent breasts to him.

"Do you like them?" She asked

"My God! They are perfect." He stared at her beautiful round breasts. "It's been a long time."

She gave him a smile that lit up the entire room. "Well don't keep a girl waiting. Get those jeans off and let me see what I'm getting."

"Oh, no!" Chad grinned as he shook his head. "I haven't had a woman in over a year. I don't want to rush this." He took her shoulders and pulled her to him, kissing her gently.

As their lips pressed together and their tongues danced, she undid her slacks, pushing them down over her amazing hips. After stepping out of her pants, she pushed his jeans down, leaving him in his briefs. He was still holding her shoulders and kissing her soft lips as he stepped out of his pants. When he kicked his pants away he lost his balance and fell back on the bed, laughing.

The gorgeous Hispanic woman immediately climbed on top of his legs. Grasping the elastic waistband of his briefs she pulled them down, exposing his mostly erect cock. She scooted back, pulling his briefs lower until he was able to slip one leg and then the other out of them. He watched her face as she did; her eyes never left his cock. Tossing his shorts off the bed, she slid back up his legs and took his cock into her hands.

"It's beautiful." The woman sighed.

He'd never had a woman so obviously enthralled with his manhood. Seeing her there, staring at his cock so lovingly, was a rush he'd never felt before. She took him into her mouth. Her sweet lips enveloped him sinking halfway down his, now fully erect, cock. The wet heat of her mouth sent waves of pleasure through his body. It had been so long and Jennifer had never given him this kind of pleasure. Blowjobs from his ex had always been about getting him hard as fast as she could and then moving on to something else.

The woman wrapped her left hand around his cock as she pulled back, circling his knob with her tongue. When she slid back down he felt the tip of his cock press against the back of her throat, but she didn't gag or show any signs of discomfort. Jennifer had never taken his cock this deep into her mouth.

"Oh my God, that feels fantastic. Please, baby, don't stop." Chad wrapped his hands in the bed covers and held on for dear life, desperately trying to not cum too quickly. He held out for a short while as the woman bobbed up and down on his shaft mercilessly. Far too soon he felt his balls swell and knew he was about to climax.

"Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned as his shaft gave a jerk and his cum exploded from his cock.

The woman pulled back until only his knob remained in her mouth. Swallowing rapidly as her cheeks ballooned out, she continued to suck on his cock head. Over and over he felt his cock spasm but the woman kept her mouth over his cock, drinking his cum until his orgasm faded. Finally he relaxed, lying back with his head on the pillow.

"Baby, that was the most amazing head I've ever got. You truly are gifted." He felt light as air; like a ton of bricks had been lifted from his shoulders. Everything in the world was better than it had been ten minutes ago and somehow he knew, at that moment, that he would be okay.

The woman crawled up the bed to lie beside him. He turned his head and gazed at her. God, she had beautiful eyes. Those were eyes he could fall in love with. As he looked at her, he saw her disappointment and for a moment he wondered if his cock wasn't good enough for her. Then it hit him.

"But that wasn't what you wanted, was it? Didn't you say you wanted a good fuck?"

The woman smiled at him. "It's okay. Maybe next time."

"Next time hell. I ain't so old yet that I can't go a second round." Fervently he prayed that was true. In the past he'd never had trouble getting it up a second time, but it had been years since that had even mattered.

Determined that he would give this woman as much pleasure and she had just given him, he rolled her onto her back and kissed her. He could taste the remnants of his orgasm on her lips but this mouth had just given him so much pleasure he wasn't about to be squeamish about a little salty flavor. His tongue wiggled between her lips and she responded to him by sucking on it greedily. He cupped her breast, allowing his thumb to brush over her nipple. He felt her nipple respond, crinkling up into an erect little nub. Her breathing got more rapid and he slid his hand lower down across her fluttering stomach down to the small landing strip of carefully trimmed pubic hair above her pussy. His finger grazed her clit and he felt her hips shake in response as she moaned into his mouth. He slipped his finger inside her, probing her wet pussy. Pressing his palm against her mons, he rubbed gently and felt her respond by pressing his hips up against his hand.

He moved his kisses down to her neck, sucking gently. His mouth moved lower, casually circling her breast before he let his tongue flick playfully over her nipple. He took her nipple into his mouth, kissing it and then sucking. As his lips suckled her softly, she moaned. His finger was now deep inside her, rotating against her g-spot and he could feel her heat rising. Her hips rotated into his hand and she began to pant, her stomach rising and sinking in rapid sequence.

His mouth left her full breast, kissing down over her soft stomach, lower and lower until his lips brushed across her quivering clit. His tongue danced around her labia, sliding alongside his finger as he continued to finger her red hot dripping pussy. He inhaled the savory, heady fragrance of her sex. Juices were pouring from her and he started lapping at them, savoring the tangy flavor of her nectar. It had a slightly salty note that most women he'd eaten didn't have but was still amazing. He gently pulled his finger out of her pussy to give his mouth more room. Driving his tongue deep into her pussy, her exquisitely feminine scent filled his nostrils. He pressed a thumb to her clit, massaging it as he sucked her sex. She was squirming and moaning above him. He felt her hands on his head, holding him to her while she humped into his face urgently.

"Fuck!" she groaned, lifting her hips and pressing his head into her pussy.

Suddenly she stiffened and froze for several seconds before collapsing beneath him.

Pushing his head away, she panted. "No, no more. Please, wait a moment."

He lifted his head and looked at her. "You liked that, huh?"

She smiled at him. "How did your wife ever let you go?"

He didn't know what to say to that. She hadn't wanted to let him go, he just wasn't enough for her. She'd said she loved him and that their sex was great, but she needed more than he could give her.

"I'm sorry. Come up here and kiss me." The women beckoned him up. "I want to taste my pussy on your lips."

Shrugging off the specter of his ex-wife, he laughed. "Damn, girl. Where have you been all my life?"

"Here and there." She kissed him as he reached her, her tongue circling his lips before diving into his mouth.

Her hand slipped down to his fully erect cock. She stroked him gently, giving him a rush of pleasure.

Pulling back from their kiss, the woman looked into his eyes. "I want your cock in me now. Fuck me good and hard."

"Do you have a condom?" He asked pushing up and looking down at her.

"No condom. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please, fuck me now."

"You sure?" His eyebrows furrowed.

The woman pulled his face down to hers and kissed him again. "I'm sure, baby. It's what I want. It's what I need."

He pushed himself up higher up in the bed until his cock touched her sex. He looked down at her. Still holding his cock, she lined him up and pulled him into her slowly. He felt her steaming hot sex part for his cock and he pressed forward just a little.

"I'll take it slow, so I don't hurt you." He whispered to her softly. Jennifer had always complained that he was too rough and that she wanted him to be gentle.

Below him, the woman wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her forcefully. Her hands slid up his sides to hold his shoulders and she looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast and put your cum deep in my pussy."

"You're one hot lady." Chad grinned at her.

If she wanted it hard, she'd get it hard. He pressed forward, burying his cock balls deep into her pussy in one thrust.

"Always had to go slow with my ex and she never was able to take me this deep. God your pussy is on fire. Feels so good. I've never had a woman like you." Chad stared into her beautiful dark eyes. God this woman was amazing.

She pulled him down and kissed his chest, sucking on one of his nipples. As he thrust into her, she pumped back at him, matching his every stroke and grunting as his cock rammed deep into her.

They fucked like that for a long time, her taking him as deep as he could go and him thrusting into her fast and hard. After a while the woman threw her head back.

"Do it! Do it! Put your bastard baby inside me. Please, you beautiful fucking green eyed fucker, fuck me and give me your baby. Fuck, I want everyone to know I have a bastard baby. Fuck me, baby, baby, baby, bastard baby, bastard baby."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Chad's Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds