• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Stay-at-Home Dad

Stay-at-Home Dad

In Marc's free time, he experimented with cooking. Jane and Paula liked the half-assed pasta-sauce he created. They did not just enjoy eating it, though. They suspected Marc made the pasta sauce when he was horny.

As he stirred the sauce with his big wooden spoon, he imagined himself stirring the juices in their pussies. Sometimes he would get hard just thinking about them. They smiled at each other when they got home from work and smelled the aroma. One, or both of them, was in for a good fucking tonight. They immediately took off their work clothes and changed into their tightest t-shirts and thinnest yoga pants so they could let Marc know they got his message.

They sat around the table wondering whether they would even get through the meal before they started fooling around. Marc smiled as he handed them each a plate of pasta. After they all had food, Marc started to speak.

"Do you remember Ronnie's friend Gregory?" They had met Gregory but never got to know him. He was a computer entrepreneur who sold his start-up and walked away with millions. "He emailed me this week about a job."

Gregory and some investors acquired a patent for new software technology that could change the functionality of the internet. He recruited Marc to join their team, not just as a programmer, but also as a team manager. They expected to hire many young, hot shot programmers and they wanted someone with a lot of industry experience to oversee the work.

"That's great," Paula said. She assumed that if Marc got another job, they could just send Julia to day-care.

But there was more. He looked over at Julia playing with her spaghetti. He looked at his sexy women, thinking maybe he should fuck them before telling them more about the job. "There's one other thing," he said, "I would be away working with the start-up group for 6 to 12 months; and then I would come back here to do the hiring and management." Jane and Paula were silent.

"That's a long time!" Jane finally said, in disbelief.

"I'm surprised you would even consider this." Paula tried to keep her voice calm. She immediately started breathing heavily and Marc watched her nipples push against the thin cloth of her t-shirt.

He tried not to notice his nascent erection and went on with his news. "I would earn a lot more than I have ever made. We would own stock that could end up being worth millions. You could quit your jobs. We would be set for the rest of our lives. Our kids' lives, too," he added, certain they would agree this was an irresistible opportunity.

He hoped this would make them as excited as he was and they could now do some celebratory fucking. God, damn, he was the luckiest man alive to be in love with two gorgeous, wonderful women; who, by the way, could not get enough of him.

"We have enough money to live on," Jane said, "And more to fall back on if we need it." She had money from Walt's accident settlement and his life insurance, which she kept in reserve.

"But we'll be rich," Marc insisted. "Rich."

"I don't want to be rich, Marc." Paula said, more emphatically.

"At least, not in that way," Jane spoke up. "I've felt rich for several years thanks to both of you, and Julia," she said.

Marc doggedly continued his argument. "But we would never again have any financial worries. Never."

Jane was quiet for a moment then decided to be frank. "I'm worried about us, Marc."

He ignored her. "There's nothing to worry about. Everything will be wonderful!" Paula just glared at him.

"The only reason you're considering this is for us, right?" Jane said.

"Right, I can't turn down an offer like this - it wouldn't be fair to you guys."

"And you're sure about this?" Paula asked.

Marc nodded. He paused to think about what else he could say to persuade them. "It's for all of us. If either of you got an offer like this, you know you would do the same thing. Why aren't you as happy as I am?"

They were quiet for a few moments. Then Jane revealed her suspicion. "It's not just an offer, is it? You've already accepted it, haven't you?" she said, quietly, trying not to show her anxiety. He nodded, sheepishly.

"I assumed you would be as happy as I am," he said. Jane was ready to leave the table before she exploded at his selfishness. "I don't understand." Marc really did not understand how they could not see this as a windfall.

Jane continued talking as if he was a child, "I love you - both of you. I want to live the rest of my life with you - not from a distance, but as intimately as possible, right here, right now, like we've been doing."

He tried again. "But the money...," he pleaded for their understanding.

"I don't love money. I love you. Money I can get. Love like we have, well, I can't get that anywhere else," Paula replied.

"After I lost Walt, I never thought l would ever find love again. But I found you. Now I'm afraid of losing you," Jane said, and then went from anger to tears. Marc was stunned. He wanted to point out that this was not the same. Walt died and was gone forever. Marc would go away for a while and then come back, and everything would go back to normal, except they would be fabulously wealthy.

Jane stood up, stripped off her t-shirt and yoga pants, and gestured down her body to her crotch. "What about this? Can you live without this for 6 months?" she asked, mockingly. She was furious. She stood there stark naked, but she was trembling. Paula stood up and put her arms around Jane. "Why? Why? Why?" was all Jane could say through her sobs. Paula looked directly at Marc.

"Yeah, Marc, why?" Then she stripped off her clothes and led Jane out of the room. Marc watched their asses jiggle as they walked away. He loved those asses, and the women they belonged to. The women he belonged to.

It was the first time in their relationship they all slept in different beds. Paula and Jane cried themselves to sleep. Marc felt their absence, but hoped it only would be temporary. After all, that is what he was talking about, a temporary separation that would guarantee life-long financial security. So he tossed and turned, trying to understand what all the fuss was about. He could not figure it out why they did not support what he was doing; after all, he was doing it for them.

He thought their fear that this was the end was absurd. He would be away for at least six months, but then he would be back and they could pick up where they left off, only with lots of money. He did not understand why they could not see how great that would be. He was the one making the sacrifice for his family.

Paula and Jane did not see sacrifice; they saw betrayal and abandonment. They questioned everything about their relationship since it began. Every feeling. They fell in love with him and they thought he had fallen in love with them. That was all that was important to them, but, clearly, not to him.

Next morning, Jane sat across from him and tried to stay calm. "Marc, I have been in love with you for several years. I don't care about money or job or anything else. I can deal with everything that life might throw at us, but I can't deal with losing you. I don't want you to leave." She spoke as calmly as she could, in a normal voice, hoping her words would be crystal clear.

"But you are not losing me, and you will have each other," he protested. Paula came into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Yes, but we're not two, we're three. We have been since that night we seduced you. I believed we would always be three, until one of us died."

He felt they were ganging up on him, twisting his words. "I'm not dying. I'll be back," he said, softly.

"Maybe you will and maybe you won't. I honestly don't know," Paula said.

"You're making this terribly difficult," he said.

"We're making it difficult? You're breaking up our marriage," Jane replied.

"We're not married," he said, coldly; too coldly. Jane was shocked.

"I know, but I feel like we are. And that's all I want. To feel it; to be in love with you two, to be happy. Now you're fucking that up," Paula said. Marc tried again to re-assure them there was nothing wrong with their relationship. Neither woman believed him.

"I'm not fucking us up. I'm putting us on hold so we can be financially secure for the rest of our lives."

"Look, if we were desperate for money, I would support this. But we're OK; better than OK," Paula argued.

"We need you," Jane pleaded. Then she paused, unsure whether she should reveal her real feelings. She decided to tell him the truth. She looked him in his eyes. "We thought you needed us," she said, sobbing. It was that simple. They felt he no longer needed them. He was abandoning them.

And he still did not get it. He still did not understand them.

Maybe their absence from his bed last night did not make clear what he was giving up. Maybe they would have to let him go for a while in order for him to come to his senses. Maybe he would come back as soon as he started to miss them. Or, maybe not. Neither woman liked the uncertainty they were facing, but they both felt there was nothing to do but accept it, for now.

He left two days later. They did not even drive him to the airport. He just kissed Julia, mumbled 'see you soon,' walked outside, got into a taxi and drove away.

Jane and Paula snuggled under a blanket on their couch. Julia slept quietly as they clicked the remote looking for something to watch. They found an old musical, and watched Busby Berkley's kaleidoscope of dancers parade across their big flat-screen TV. They sang along with the music and imagined themselves as two happy, carefree young women sitting in a movie theater in 1935 who had each other, and needed nothing more.

They dozed off and dreamed of Hollywood fantasies; singing and dancing, love and romance. They awoke wondering whether their love and romance was gone forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Stay-at-Home Dad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds