• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Electric Game

The Electric Game

All characters in this story are over 18.

Sorry that it's fairly short. I hope you enjoy it though :)

*****

I unlocked my front door, waving my friends into my home. As they hung up their coats, I began to explain what I had in mind as entertainment tonight.

"So, I've built a machine that gives the user an increasing electric shock every second for as long as they can still hold onto two wires. When they let go of the wires the machine stops and your score is given, which is the number of seconds you managed to last."

"Ohh, that sounds interesting". One of the men, Charlie, winked at me.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, but what's the prize?"

"There isn't a prize, but the loser gets tied to it all night, naked." My pussy was getting wet from the thought, but I didn't show it. "Don't worry, I've set a cap on the current so it doesn't kill you."

"Wow. Alright.", Mike replied, "Don't you think that's a little severe?"

"It just adds to the fun", I laughed. "Alright, everybody to the basement!"

The 5 of us ran down the stairs, chatting to each other about the game I'd set up for them.

The people who hadn't spoken, Jane and Alice, were both much more shy than the rest of us, but they seemed eager to join in the fun too.

"Alright then, who's going first?"

Nobody responded, everyone wanting to see what it would be like before they had a go.

"I'll go first then, if you're all so shy about it!", I laughed. "Mike, can you close the door? I don't want the neighbours to get worried if they hear screams".

"Sure", he mumbled as he went to shut it.

"Great. Right, so, you simply hold on here and here, and then somebody presses that button over there to start. You don't need to stop it, I can let go of these myself when I want to." My body was trembling in anticipation of the pain, both wanting and not wanting it at the same time.

I gripped both the wires, hard, gritted my teeth and ...

"Go.", I growled.

The pain started out small, but it began to build fast. The intense voltage coursing through me made me spasm slightly, and I began to whimper. A look of concern could be seen on the others' faces. "It's fine" I said, gritting my teeth.

Counting the seconds in my head, I could feel my willpower slowly breaking as I gripped onto the wires with all my might, my hands turning pale. Amongst the pain though, there was a feeling of pleasure as I started shaking not only from the pain, but also from trying to release an orgasm I could feel building up inside of me. I couldn't touch my clit if I wanted to keep my hands on the wires, so I remained on edge for felt like forever before I managed to finally cum with a scream as the pleasure and pain both washed over me simultaneously. Still I kept hold of the threads of wire, basking in the mixture of pain and pleasure I was going through. Eventually it got to a point where I was shaking so uncontrollably that my left hand involuntarily let go of the wire and the connection was broken, my exhausted, shaking body drenched in sweat crumpling to the floor.

Looking up with a smile, I marvelled at the look of horror on their faces.

"1 minute, 37 seconds! You've got to do it now I've done it". I grinned mischievously. "It doesn't need to be as long as that, it just needs to be better than the rest of them"

"Uhh, I'm not too sure about this Claire, I've got a dance class I need to get to ..." Jane whispered, as she began to get up from her chair. I could see the want in her eyes, to have the same sensory overload that I'd had, but there was also fear. Fear of the pain and humiliation of holding onto the wires.

"I've done it now, you can't leave!", I exclaimed, knowing that it wouldn't take much to change her mind, "I'm just going to change out of these while you lot decide who's to go next, OK?"

"That sounds good", Charlie responded with a grin.

As I opened the door and walked back up the stairs I could hear them discussing it by themselves. I headed straight for the bathroom where I had a spare set of clothes ready waiting. Removing my damp attire which was soaked from my own fluids, I gazed down at my naked body, admiring it. Reaching up to feel my nipples I discovered, not unexpectedly, that they were rock hard. I grinned.

In fresh clothes and with a smile on my face, I walked back into the basement where a heated discussion was taking place.

"None of us want to do it first because we all want to know what time to beat!" Mike exclaimed.

Murmurs of agreement could be heard from around the room.

"Alright, then, how about this: We roll a dice to see who should go first?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me"

"Luckily, I have one right here, I thought this might happen!", I said, grinning. "Whoever gets the lowest number goes next, OK?"

They rolled. Mike got a 3, Charlie a 4, Jane got a 6 and Alice a 1.

"Ok then Alice, you next!" Whimpering, she crawled over to the machine, clearly anticipating the enormous pain. Underneath that though, there was a small smile showing on her lips, as she prepared for the experience.

"I ... I don't know if I can do this, Claire"

"You have to, it's the rules. Now, would you please hold onto these wires like a good little girl?"

The others laughed. Shakily, Alice gripped onto the wires as I reached over to the machine. As I pressed the button she squealed, but managed to hold on. As the seconds passed her eyes opened wide from the intense pleasure as she tried to maintain a clear mind to last through the pain. Then, with a shriek, the current having gotten too much for her small body to handle, she threw the wires across the room.

"17 seconds. Not very impressive." I giggled. It seemed likely that she was going to be tied to it tonight.

After this abysmal show Mike looked a little more confident, knowing that if he could last 17 seconds he'd be fine.

Grabbing onto the wires and gritting his teeth, he gave the signal for me to press the button. The seconds past quickly, and although I could see the pain in his eyes, it wasn't long before he'd made it to twenty seconds and could drop the wires with a sigh. Charlie was a similar story, but there was no sign of pain or discomfort as he took his 20 seconds without hesitation. Alice requested whether she could go home, as she didn't know if she could handle that all night long.

"C'mon, it's part of the game, Alice! Alright then, Jane, it's your turn now" I said, enjoying the moment.

Looking slightly shaky, but confident, Jane grabbed hold of the two wires, and I pressed the button. The seconds passed quickly, but it was clear that she wasn't handling it as well as the men. She began to whimper, and then shake violently as Alice and I had done before her as intense pleasure hit her. Panting and squealing, she held on as the time drew close to the 17 second cut-off point. As soon as it hit she dropped the cables with a moan of relief.

The room was silent, everybody looking at the timer in shock.

"Oh, no!" I cried, "You also have 17 seconds!"

"No, no, no, no, NO, that's not right". Jane ran over to the display to see for herself. It was clear as day. 17 seconds. "You know I could have gone further! You all know that right???" Jane looked in disbelief. "I only stopped because it hit 17! Come on guys, I've got stuff to do tonight, I can't stay here ..."

I shook my head. "Rules are rules. It looks like both of you are going to be staying the night." I laughed. "Mike, can you hold Jane while Charlie and I tie up Alice? I think I'll have trouble doing this myself". They agreed, and together we pushed Alice and Jane onto some old wooden chairs I had sitting in the basement. We then continued to cable-tie their hands and feet to the legs and arm-rests of the chairs, completely immobilising them. For further security I added more ties around their upper arms and thighs, as well as one loosely tied around their necks to keep them from moving.

"There! Beautiful! Well, I think that'll be you two off now then? I think I can handle it from here myself", I grinned.

"Alright! Thanks for the wonderful night!" Mike said, as he walked out the basement and up the stairs, followed by Charlie.

I closed the door behind them with a click.

"Right. Just me and you two then, girls?"

Jane seemed apprehensive, but there was also a hint of longing in her fearful eyes. Alice looked equally frightened, but it looked like she also craved the feeling of high currents coursing through her perfect body.

While they remained silent, I ripped off their beautiful dresses and undergarments, leaving them both stark naked, and stepped back to admire my handiwork.

Jane had Blonde hair and a stunning face with manicured eyebrows and lashes. With the cable-ties biting into her exposed, perfect skin she looked even sexier, her small cleavage and thin waist adding to the elegant image.

Alice was different, but equally beautiful. She had Brown, curled hair which nicely complemented her bright, sparkling blue eyes, and her face was the image of innocence, the sort only a person new to the horrors of the world could wear.

After gazing at this beautiful sight for a while, I got to work, attaching the cables to their arms with masking tape, securing them there.

Then, with a grin, I pressed the button, and stepped back to watch.

Fear began to fill their eyes as the current started to flow through them, and it wasn't long before both of them were whimpering. I sat down, and started rubbing my clit, enjoying the show. After about 30 seconds they started screaming and they only got louder as time went on, their eyes wide open from the explosion of sensations that had hit them. I could see the complete oblivion in their eyes as they were forced into electric spasms again and again, each of them straining on the bonds but neither making any progress towards breaking them. Amongst that pain was a clear glimmering of pleasure. Jane started groaning, rocking up and down on her chair, deriving immense enjoyment out of her feeling of helplessness. It looked like she was trying to orgasm, but the restraints kept her from rubbing her clit. Alice seemed to be in a similar state of half-orgasm, shaking up and down as she tried to get release.

After a while, maybe ten minutes, they began to grow weary of the constant stimulation, but the electricity didn't let up so they resigned to a constant barrage of their senses while they simply sat there, quivering and were forced to take it. It was not long before tears streamed down their pretty faces, taking their perfect make-up with it. I could only dream of the pain and pleasure that they were experiencing.

After a while I grew bored of the sight and simply left them to it, closing the door on their spaced-out faces, the bumps, creaks and shouts of pleasure fading away to nothing.

When I woke up the next day I went straight down the stairs to see how it had gone. Both of them were still shaking, though but much less violently, presumably because they'd completely ran out of energy. Looking down at their shaved pussies I saw puddles of orgasmic fluids, and I smiled. They'd clearly had an eventful time while I was away.

Removing their bonds, I helped them both to the ground, where I had laid rugs to cuddle into for them. When I spoke, their eyes opened softly and they looked at me with a mixture of love and longing. Jane gazed up at me, wistfully.

I chuckled, "I hope you enjoyed that, you two! It looked like you had a whale of a time!"

"Nnnnnnggh ...". Alice attempted to reply, but no sound came out, her eyes dreamy.

I laughed again. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your voices back soon enough".

Turning around, I softly closed the door behind me as I left them to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Electric Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds