• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #03

True Confessions of a Swinger #03

12

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

*****

Not letting her husband's inappropriate sexual remarks go in regards to having sex with her mother and her best friend, Liz goes on the attack. Then, Robert reminds his wife about the naked pool party he had with her mother.

Continued from Chapter 02:

"You are a whore. You're my whore," he said with a dirty laugh but with attitude. "Like mother like daughter, you're a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore just like your mother."

She slapped him hard across his face. As if he was a candle and she was the flame, she melted him with her fiery stare.

"Fuck you," she said. "A bitch of a cunt? Is that what you think of me? Is that what I am to you?" She stopped talking to stare at him. "I'm not your whore. I'm no man's whore, not even you, especially you. With you my husband and me your lawfully wedded wife, you're the one man who should respect me enough not to treat me like a whore. I'm nothing like my mother," she said pausing to stare at him. "If I'm a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore, then why are you with me? Why did you marry me and why are you still married to me?"

He nodded his apology.

"I'm sorry," he said changing the subject and without answering her questions. "I didn't mean to grab and grope you in the way your brothers did. I didn't mean to disrespect you by talking about having sex with your mother and your best friend. I'm sorry if I made you feel like a whore. That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to have some hot pillow talk."

Even though he apologized, it was obvious that he didn't mean what he said in his apology. Seemingly blaming her for having sex with her four brothers, he'd always think of her as being a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore.

"When you know it upsets me, why do you continue to do it, especially when we're having sex? Why do you talk about fucking my mother? Why do you continue talking about Diane blowing you? I don't understand. Talking about having sex with my mother and/or my best friend is not pillow talk. It's just nasty and insulting to me."

Making her skin crawl, she hated saying the words of her mother, Debbie, fucking her husband and her best friend, Diane, blowing him. When he lowered her to his level, he gave her the imagine of his cock in her mother's pussy and his cock in her best friend's mouth. Just as he seemingly always imagined himself fucking her mother and her best friend blowing him, she couldn't go there. It made her physical ill to think of her husband having sex with her mother and/or her best friend.

"I, um, just get sexually excited," he said with a pause.

'Don't say it,' she thought.

"Whenever I think about having sex with your mother and/or your best friend," he said pausing again.

'Fuck, he said it.'

"I wonder what they look like naked. I wonder what it would feel like to have sex with them," he said digging himself a deeper hole.

She fell quiet before she speaking again.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, and fondling me, Bobby. I like you touching me, feeling me, and fondling me but not like that," she said grabbing his cock in the way he grabbed her ass. "As if you don't respect me as your wife, I don't like you grabbing and groping me as if I'm a whore you bought and paid for the night. And I especially don't like you talking about having sex with my mother and/or my best friend."

Instead of going off on him in the way she did the last time he wondered aloud what it would feel like to have sex with her mother and for her best friend to blow him, she remained calm.

"Okay. I get it. I do," he said. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for groping you as if you're a whore instead of my wife. And I'm sorry for inappropriately talking about Debbie and Diane. I won't talk about having sex with your mother and/or your best friend ever again."

Only, in the way he looked at her with lust, the same lust he looked at her mother, her best friend, and every other woman, he didn't look sorry. Even when caught with his dick in another woman's mouth or pussy, he was the type of man who'd never sorry for cheating. If he was sorry for anything, he was sorry that he had been caught.

"Then, when you grab and grope me like that, just as when you talk about having sex with other women, especially with my Mom and my best friend, you make me feel like a whore instead of your wife," she said. "You make me feel like a woman you're arresting while sexually assaulting her," she said.

Before he became an undercover cop, after handcuffing their hands behind their backs, she wondered just how many women her husband had sexually assaulted while frisking them and arresting them. She wondered how many women he traded a blowjob for him not to arrest them. With him familiar with all that sexually and incestuously happened with her mother and her four brothers, and sexually and incestuously with her four brothers with her, he finally gave her a comforting hug. Seemingly sincerer this time but not the first time she had heard it, his hug meant more to her than his practiced apology. At least he was showing her some sensitivity by holding her and hugging her instead of grabbing her and groping her.

"I'm sorry. I understand now. I do," he said rubbing her shoulder before massaging her back. "That was horrible what your four brothers did to you."

She shrugged off his lame apology. If he was truly sorry, he would have known her mother was a sore spot with her. If he was truly sorry, he never would have mentioned her mother and sex in the same sentence. If he was truly sorry, he never would have mentioned having sex with her best friend.

She was unable to understand where he was coming from when mentioning having sex with other women in front of her. She was unable to understand where he was coming from, especially when he was having sex with her and was inside of her and still thought about and talked about having sex with other women. She didn't understand why he needed to talk to her about having sex with her mother and/or her best friend. In the way she did before she slapped him across his face, she looked at him with curiosity again.

Chapter 03:

Talking about her mother yet again while having sex with her, he said it. Liz couldn't believe he said it again while they were having sex and just as she was about to have an orgasm.

'What the fuck is wrong with him to wonder what it would feel like to have sex with her mother?'

She couldn't believe he wondered what it would be like to have sex with her mother while he was inside of her, making love to her, and fucking her. When she was blowing him the night before, she couldn't believe he wondered what it would be like for her friend, Diane, to blow him.

'Fucking unbelievable,' she thought while slowly shaking her head.

He said just what she didn't want to hear and hated hearing. Giving her the sexual images of him naked with her mother, it made her sick just thinking of them having sex. Nonetheless her angry reaction to what he said the last time, he put his perversely perverted thoughts out there yet again. Always at the wrong time when she was just about to have her orgasm, he had to bring up her mother.

When he has Liz naked and in bed with him and having sex with him, why would he wonder about having sex with her whore of a mother and/or her best friend? As if turning off her sexually turned on switch, how stupid can he be to talk about having sex with her mother? Instead of answering him about him having sex with her mother or her friend, she repressed her frustration, her hurt, and her anger with a sad sigh. Yet, unable to dismiss his inappropriate sexual comments, once her rage swelled up and boiled over, she continued lambasting him.

"What is wrong with you? No matter who you're with, you're never sexually satisfied, are you? You never seem totally happy with me. What is it with men? No matter which woman they're with they're never sexually satisfied. They're never happy with the woman they're with and must always think of other women to have sex with to maintain their erections," she said with exasperation. "Why is that? Women aren't like that. Why are men like that?"

He shrugged a perverted smile.

"When there are so very many sexy, beautiful women in the world, I don't think any man can be totally happy with just one woman," he said as his justified defense. "We're all cheating pigs," he said with a non-apologetic laugh.

She looked at him as if he wasn't her husband but some guy she had just met in a bar.

"I'm curious, now that you mentioned it," she said giving him an odd look and pausing before asking him her question. "How do you know my mother has the same tits, the same ass, and the same blonde, trimmed pussy as I do? Did you sneak a peek in her computer and see all of the naked photos that she has of herself?"

She looked at her husband as if he was a horny, teenaged boy.

"No," he said making a face as if her accusing him of snooping in her mother's computer was beneath him.

Obviously, now that he knew his mother-in-law had naughty photos of herself, he'll be booting up her computer soon.

"She has hundreds of them, thousands of them probably. She sends them out to dating sites in hopes of getting a hot, prostitution date for the night. Selling sex for money and being paid money for sex is how she earns her living. If anyone is a dirty, nasty, bitch, cunt of a whore, it's my mother and not me."

He gave her a devious look with a smug smile and a nervous laugh.

"Don't you remember? Maybe you were too drunk to remember," he said laughing his dirty laugh again. "Did you forget? I've seen your mother naked. I've seen your mother skinny dipping in her pool when she was drunk, playful, and horny," said Robert.

She looked at him as if staring through him.

"Remember? How could I ever forget with you constantly reminding me? I'd never forget that horrible night? I've been trying to pretend that never happened," said Liz.

He had a big shit eating grin on his face and started talking as if he was reliving the sexy experience.

"Sexually teasing me, she stripped off her bikini right in front of me," he said looking at her as if she'd be as sexually excited as he obviously was. "While sitting in my lap naked, touching me everywhere while allowing me to feel her everywhere too, she was all over me that night," he said. "Your mother has a wicked good body for an old broad, a body that I imagined you'll still have at her age," he said falling silent as if thinking about her mother naked.

This was just what she didn't want to hear while having sex with her husband. Instead of him shutting the fuck up, she couldn't believe he was getting off and getting his perverted way in voicing his sexual fantasy of imagining having sex with her mother. Liz nodded her head as if she was his shrink instead of his wife. Obviously, unless he was purposely trying to antagonize her, there was something seriously wrong with the man for him to continue talking about her mother sexually.

Obviously, just as he had no respect that her mother was his mother-in-law, her mother had no respect that her husband was her son-in-law either. Just as her husband had no respect for her as his wife, her mother had no respect for her as her daughter. She didn't understand his sexual attraction for an old, drunken, broken down whore when he had someone like her in his bed. As long as she lived, she'd never understand men.

Extrapolating their relationship further, she wondered if he was married to her mother, if he'd lust over her and talk about her, his step-daughter, in the way he obviously lusted over and talked about her mother. She wondered if he was married to Diane, while he was inside of her and fucking her cunt, if he'd be wondering what it would feel like for her, as Diane's best friend instead of his wife, to blow him. Perhaps, he'd never be happy and/or sexually satisfied, no matter which women he was with or to whom he was married. Perhaps, maybe that's just how men are, no matter who he was with, he'd always be thinking of other women.

"Oh, I remember that now. How could I ever forget that night? With me trying to forget that night, thanks for reminding me what a whore my mother is and what an asshole you are," she said giving him a long, hard, and angry cold stare.

He shot her a look for her calling him an asshole.

"Don't be such a bitch," he said.

She slowly shook her head as if marveling at the mysteries of life, the universe, and of humankind.

"I don't understand and I'll ever understand how you could behave like that with my mother? Of all the women in the world to fool around with you had the need to fool around with my mother and in front of me, no less. With me sitting there watching, how could you touch her, grab her, grope her, feel her, fondle her, and kiss my mother in the way you did that entire night?" She looked at him as if he was an alien instead of her husband. "What's wrong with you?"

He shrugged.

"I was drunk. We were all drunk," he said with an unapologetic shrug as if that was any excuse. "What's the big deal? We're family. It wasn't as if I was cheating on you with a stranger. Besides, I didn't have sex with your mother. We were only horsing around in the pool," he said looking at her as if she was the crazy one and he was the sane one.

Obviously for him to be making out and feeling up the woman that he was so very sexually attracted to, especially with that woman her mother, even if he was drunk, he knew exactly what he was doing. She looked at him as if she suddenly despised him. She looked at him as if she wanted to shoot him.

"Horsing around?" As if she was a gypsy putting a curse on someone she hated, Liz gave her husband the evil eye. "When she wasn't French kissing you, you were French kissing her. When she wasn't groping you, you were groping her. Maybe because it upset me so and because I was drunk too, but how could I ever forget that horrible night? It was my biggest nightmare," she said giving him a silent stare. "I don't know how you could even put your tongue in my mother's mouth when she had sucked so very many cocks and swallowed buckets of cum with that mouth," she said.

He looked at her aghast.

"What's wrong with you woman? I don't understand you," he said. "How can you say something so disparaging about your mother? No matter if she was a stripper, a prostitute, and is still a whore, she's still your mother. You need to show her some respect. She did the best she could to support you and your brothers."

She laughed out loud before she rolled her eyes and let out a big, weary sigh.

"Respect? Support?" She laughed out loud. "Besides, it's not disparaging if it's true," she said. "With you naked too, you were walking around with an erection all night. Had I not walked in on you two when I did, you would have fucked my mother right then and there in the deep, dark end of the pool." She gave him the same stern look that she gave him that night. "With you too focused on feeling up my mother, you didn't care that I was there watching and seething. As if it sexually excited you for me to watch, you ignored me as if I wasn't even there."

Mimicking her with his body language, he rolled his eyes and sighed in the way she had just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Even if I could, I wouldn't have had sex with your mother. With the both of us drunk, we were just horsing around," he said shrugging as if it was no big deal. "We were just having some fun and blowing off some steam. We were both drunk," he said again as if that was his excuse and that was his story. "What's the big deal?"

She looked at him with disappointment mixed with hatred before giving him a deadeye stare.

"You were lucky none of my brothers were around. They would have kicked your ass for walking around their naked mother naked and with an erection," she said. "Then, again, something they've all done many times before, they may have joined you in gangbanging my mother. She's such a dirty, nasty cunt of a whore and they're all just incestuous perverts. My whole family is fucked up and now my husband is fucked up too."

He made a face before laughing out loud.

"Did you forget that your brothers were my friends long before I met you? Did you forget that big Louie was the one who introduced us? Besides, I wouldn't have fucked your mother. We were just playing Marco Polo in the pool. Nothing more than touchy feely, I was just as drunk as she was," he said.

Obviously with the guilty look he had on his face, had Liz not returned after using the bathroom and making drinks, he would have fucked her mother in the deep, dark end of the pool. At the very least, in the way her mother was holding and stroking her husband's cock all night, she would have sucked him. Her mother would have blown her husband and allowed him to cum in her mouth in the way that she routinely blew her brothers, all of her Johns, and allowed them all to cum in her mouth.

"Oh," she said giving him a look of disbelief. "The excuse you have and the story that you're going to stick with is you were just horsing around while drunk and playing Marco Polo? Is that it?"

She laughed while giving him a hard stare.

"Yeah, that's right," he said with defiance.

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Just so that I understand," she said. "The reason why you were feeling my mother's tits, fingering and sucking her nipples, squeezing her ass, cupping and fingering her pussy, and French kissing her was because you had your eyes closed while playing Marco Polo," she said. "Is that it?" When he didn't answer, she mocked him while closing her eyes, extending her arms, and squeezing her hands as if she was feeling her mother's tits in the way her husband had. "Marco...Polo. Marco...Polo. Marco...Polo," only she wasn't laughing.

At first he looked embarrassed that she knew he had touched, felt, fondled, and groped her mother's naked body everywhere a son-in-law should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope his mother-in-law. At first he looked embarrassed that she knew that her mother had touched, felt, fondled, and groped her son-in-law's naked body everywhere a mother-in-law should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope her son-in-law's naked body. At first he looked embarrassed that she knew they had been French kissing one another. Then, he looked sexually excited that he had French kissed his mother-in-law, Debbie. Sticking to his story, in addition to playing Marco Polo, his excuse for their foreplay was because they were both drunk.

"Touching and feeling is just part of the fun of the Marco Polo swimming game," he said giving her a smugly arrogant look. "It was just innocent fun. No harm done. I still don't see anything wrong with what we did. We were only having fun and blowing off some steam."

She made a face of disbelief.

"Having fun? Blowing off steam? No harm done. It looked more like a swinging game than a swimming game," she said.

He shrugged.

"You're making something out of nothing," he said.

She leaned forward in her chair as if she was a teacher trying to make a student understand what he did was wrong.

"And the reason why my mother's hands were all over your cock and ass while her tongue was buried in your mouth was because she was playing Marco Polo with her eyes closed too. Is that it? With her a prostitute who has had hundreds, maybe even thousands of stiff pricks in her hand, I'm surprised that she couldn't tell your cock from your arm?"

Instead of him looking at her as if he was her loving husband, he had his street face on, his game face, and his cop face. Nothing she said could penetrate that hardened exterior and the icy look that he gave her. As if this argument was nothing more than foolishness and a waste of his time, he shrugged his contempt. She returned his hard look with her hard look. When he didn't answer, reversing roles as if she was the cop and he was the suspect, she continued interrogating him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • True Confessions of a Swinger #03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds