• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara and the Principal

Sara and the Principal

Please leave a review, good or bad.

All of the people in this story are 18 years old and up.

_____________________

My wife left me when our daughter Sara was just a little girl. She said that she wasn't ready to raise a kid yet, and walked out the door, just like that. Granted, we were only 17, but that is no reason to abandon your child.

Sara is 18 now, and i think it is true to say i raise her well. I hate to admit it, but she is hot as hell. She is short, only 5'3", with long black hair and grey eyes. Her tits are nice and perky, which you don't see very often with a C36 cup, and her ass just won't quit. I feel bad about wanting to fuck her, but I can't help it. She is just so fucking hot. And it doesn't help that she constantly teases me. I honestly don't think I could ever act on it though.

Three weeks ago, she had left the bathroom door open, and I had peeked in curiously. She was showering, but she hadn't pulled the curtain. She dropped the shampoo bottle, and I accidentally let out a moan when she bent over and I saw her young 18 year old tits swing. She looked over and smiled. She seriously smiled at me. I was awestruck. After the smile she pulled the curtain.

It's been three weeks of her bending over to "pick up" something and her hand patting me right by my cock when she says " Goodnight, Daddy." If I didn't feel so bad, I would have fucked her teasing cunt for days on end.

Morals suck ass.

This morning I was sitting at the table, sipping coffee and reading Beetle Bailey, when Sara trotted down the stairs in her cheerleader uniform. I always like to see her in that, because it is tight and accentuates her tits amazingly. Also, the skirt makes her ass look even rounder.

"Daddy, don't forget your taking me to practice." She smiled at me as she put on her other earring.

"No worries honey, you will be right on time" I answered, trying my best not to stare at her shapely ass and beautiful tan legs. She looked at me and grinned. She walked to the front door, and stopped.

"Okay dad, I am ready, let's go." she said

"Okay." I polished off the rest of my coffee and headed with her to the car. Every bump I looked at her, hoping to see her young perky titties shake.

When we got there, she told me to be back by 4:30. She ran to the field where her squad usually practiced and I leered openly at her tight ass, wondering what it would be like to fuck her. Before I had the chance to put the car and gear, a tall, slender man with patchy blonde hair ran up to me. I recognized him to be the vice principal.

"Sir, what are you doing here?" He asked, looking confused.

"Just dropped my daughter of for practice." I smiled falsely.

"Sir, practice was canceled, you should go get your daughter." he sighed, like this happened all the time

After he left, I was about to call Sara, but something told me not to. Instead I got out of the car and walked in the direction she had ran. When I reached the bleachers I heard someone moaning. I chuckled as i heard a girl say "Fuck me Daddy."

But then I realized that it was Sara's voice.

I peeked in, careful to not be seen or heard. I saw my hot teen daughter being fucked by the school's principal, Mr.Jones. They were in doggy style, which did not look very comfortable considering the were under the bleachers, and my little girl was entirely naked. Her fantastic jugs shook violently with every thrust. She was moaning hard, which made it even hotter, seeing her plump red lips moaning "Daddy" over and over again. The principal pulled all of a sudden, which made her gasp. But she stood up and turned to him, and he jacked streams of cum all over her face and tits. She turned to pick up her uniform and panties, and i barely stifled a moan. There was cum all over her beautiful heart shaped face, and all over her perky tits too.

I sprinted back to the car before I was seen and rolled the windows up. I pictured my baby girl's cum covered body, as I stroked myself over and over. It didn't take long to come, but when I did, it went all over the floor of my van. I cleaned up most of it, except for the stain, and zipped my pants back up. I heard a rap on the tinted window, and I nervously rolled it down

"Hi daddy. Were you waiting for me?" Sara asked.

"No sweetie, just had to make some calls." I smiled.

She bent over and kissed me on the cheek. She noticed the whitish stain on the floor and smiled.

"Did you like it daddy? Mr.Jones said to thank you for making such a hot little cunt." She smiled and licked her lips. I looked at her and smiled.

"Little girl, you don't know what you just got your sweet little ass into." I said as I pulled her in the car and shut the door. "Just wait until we get home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara and the Principal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1216 milliseconds