• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Complete Transformation Ch. 06

Our Complete Transformation Ch. 06

12

Part 6 -- The Next Stage

(A multi-part story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence.

I strongly encourage you to read the previous installments of this story before continuing. But if not it all started with a wild night out with my wife, her hot sexy friend, a hung stranger they met on the dance floor and some revelations from my wife about her planned, but ruined, first bisexual experience and then her fascination with a huge cocked stranger)

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind. Seemed like all Renee and I did was work and fuck. When we weren't working we were doing it, everywhere at every opportunity. In bed in the morning before she left for work, if I was out I'd walk in the door to her waiting for me naked. On top of the kitchen counter, on the deck once it got dark, she sucked me off in the car a couple of different times. We were like teenagers again, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I tried to talk with her about it on occasion just to try and make sure I understood her thoughts and that we were on the same page about our adventure with Mark. Each time she wound up with my cock in her mouth and the conversation got lost.

One Tuesday afternoon two or three weeks after our wild afternoon with Mark, Renee walked in from work late looking somewhat exhausted. She came over to the couch where I was sitting and plopped down next to me, kicking her shoes off as she sat. "Rough day honey? You seem tired."

"Yes, it was crazy. One freaking pain in ass customer after another."

"I'm sorry, can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, any red wine open would be fine." She replied.

I moved to the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine and took it back out to her.

"Handing it to her she took a large swallow and sighed, "God that's good, thanks honey, I needed that.

She told me about her day and some of her problem clients and began to relax a little. After the first glass of wine she got up to go get another and announced she was going to get comfortable. I was relieved to a point, this was the first time she hadn't been desperate to fuck in days. I needed the break.

I heard her yell something from the other room but with the TV going I couldn't hear her so I muted the sound and shouted back, "Sorry honey, I couldn't hear you. What did you say?"

"Don't make any plans for Friday night, we're going out."

"OH OK" was all I said until she walked back in the room a few minutes later. "Where are we going Friday?"

"Out dancing." was all she replied.

"Really, that's all you're going to tell me?" I asked a little frustrated.

"Well if you must know, Kelly asked us to go out to that dance club we went to about a month ago. I thought it would be fun."

"Oh, you mean the place you met Mark?"

"Yes, didn't you have a good time?"

"It was ok but you know I am not all that crazy about those places." I replied.

"Well I'll tell you what, I'll drive to the club after work and meet you there then you can leave any time you want."

"Oh all right. I guess that will work OK." I turned the sound back on the TV and we watched a couple of our regular shows before both deciding it was bedtime.

I was really surprised, we hadn't gone a day without having sex at least once and typically twice or more over the past few weeks. It was nice break so I didn't bring it up and assumed it was just due to her busy day at work.

The next morning she bounced out of bed and headed for the shower. Once again a departure from the past couple of weeks where she woke up wanting to fuck first thing each morning. I assumed things were getting back to normal, the fling with Mark fading and our lives were returning to where we were.

This went on for another couple of days. She would come home, we would have a couple of drinks, eat dinner and watch some TV, then head off to bed. She never even hinted at sex or fondled me on the couch or anything. I was a little disappointed, for a while there she couldn't keep her hands off me or my cock.

Friday morning she got up a little before the alarm went off and was already out of the shower when I woke up. Since I work from home, I just threw some clothes on, grabbed some coffee and went straight to my desk. Renee yelled goodbye from the hall and said, "See you tonight honey, do you know how to get to the club? Get there whenever you want, Kelly and I will be there by 8pm."

"Yes, I know where it is. I'll see you there."

I thought it a little strange that she didn't come in and kiss me goodbye like she normally does when she heads out to work. I also thought it a little strange that she wasn't coming home first this evening, since she didn't plan to go to the club until 8pm. I wondered what she had planned between work and going out but about that time my office phone rang and I forgot all about it for the moment.

I didn't think about it again until later that afternoon. I was getting hungry and I dawned on me that Renee wouldn't be coming home for dinner and I again wondered what she was doing between work and going to the club for several hours. However, I didn't dwell on the issue I figured I would just ask her later. There were several leftovers in the fridge I could eat for dinner.

With nothing to do for several hours after work I decided I might as well take a nap and did just that. I set my phone to wake me at 7:30 and slept pretty soundly for a good couple hours. When I got up I jumped in the shower, pressed off some clothes, got dressed and ate some left over pot roast from earlier in the week.

I arrived at the club about 9:15. The parking lot was only about half full but I know that 9:00 is early for the club crowd. When I walked in I was right, the place was busy but not all that crowded and I looked around trying to spot Renee.

I found her sitting at a table back in a darker corner of the club with Kelly. I made my way over to them and they both stood as I arrived at the table. My mouth fell open, they were both dressed to kill. They had on similar tight shimmering midriff tops of different colors that allowed some skin to show above their skirts. Their skirts were quite short and also very tight, Kelly's was white and Renee's was black. Both had on very high heeled fuck me pumps.

Renee put her arms around me, leaned up kissed me and then moved to whisper in my ear, "Surprise!" Then pulled away and Kelly also gave me a hug and brief but quite sexy kiss on the lips.

I took a good look at the girls as they sat back down and was very impressed, they were two very smoking hot ladies. I took the chair next to Renee.

"So do you like my new outfit honey?" Renee asked.

"Hell yes, what's not to like. You look great but I hope you didn't go to work like that."

"Of course not silly, Kelly and I went shopping after work, that's why I had you meet us here. We went shopping and then went back to her place to shower and change. Did you get something to eat?"

"Yes, I had the leftover pot roast and took a little nap after work."

"Good, you may need your strength later." Renee whispered but I wasn't sure I was supposed to hear her since she turned away as she said it.

My mind began racing as I thought about the comment. She had said that the last time we were here she was planning to bring Kelly home for a threesome or maybe foursome with Kyle. I wondered if that is what they were planning this evening. The images of the two of them undressing each other, their new outfits dropping to the floor together flashed through my mind and my cock stirred and stiffened slightly.

About that time the waitress came over and I ordered a drink. I leaned in and asked Renee, "Is Kyle coming tonight?"

"No, its just going to be the 3 of us most likely. Is that OK with you?"

It would be nice to have someone to chat with while the girls danced but I said, "Sure, I'll make do with watching you two hotties. I am sure it will be a full time job keeping the wolves away."

She smiled and leaned over to say something in Kelly's ear. They giggled together and I wondered what that was all about.

The night progressed as you might expect. The music got louder, the girls danced, we had a few drinks pretty much just what you would expect. Until...

The girls were on the dance floor when a song finished and the DJ put on something slower. The girls stayed on the dance floor as most of the non-couples left it. They both simply swayed with the music as it became louder and more sensual. Soon they had their arms around each other and were slow dancing like any other couple.

As the floor got a little more crowded it was hard to keep them in sight but each time I saw them they seemed to be getting more and more friendly. Not that they hadn't been friendly all evening but now they were taking it one step further.

Kelly's hands had a firm grasp on Renee's ass and in one glimpse between bodies it looked like Renee had one hand on Kelly's breast. The floor was crowded and it was hard to watch them but as the song was ending they came into view and were kissing each other quite sexually.

They left the floor holding hands and moved toward the table. As they neared, even in the dim light, I could see they were both flushed.

"Honey we are ready to go. We are going to Kelly's house which is much closer than ours where we are going to fuck your brains out." She announced without preamble or asking my opinion on the issue. Not that my opinion mattered, I got the impression that if I had said no they were going together anyway

I had been paying for the drinks as they arrived so I didn't have to get a check, so I pushed up from the table grinning from ear to ear. "Sounds like fun." And we began moving toward the door. As we left I said "What about Kelly's husband?"

"He's out of town again, some guy thing in Vegas for the weekend."

In the parking lot Renee and I got into the car and I followed Kelly out of the lot. "Honey, are you Ok with this? Kelly and I are both really turned on and I have told her what a great cock you have."

"As you are well aware, having sex with two hot women is every guy's fantasy, what's not to like. You two look amazing tonight and I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"Well take a deep breath and try to relax. You'll get your chance but first Kelly and I are going to make love to each other. We have been dying to fuck each other for months. Ever since that first time she flirted with me and made it clear she was interested I have been thinking about doing it with her. You can watch but it may be a little while before we are ready for that hard cock of yours. Think you can do that?" She reached over and squeezed my thickening prick through my pants. "UUUMMM just keep that thing hard for a while, he'll get his turn."

"I'll do my best. But I am not sure I have that much will power the way you two look tonight."

Kelly had slowed in front of me and waved toward a parking space next to where Renee's car was already parked. I followed her direction and parked the car.

Renee and I got out and met Kelly at the door to her condo as she was getting it unlocked. We entered the foyer. It was a nice place, a large open space with half walls and such separating the different areas, living room, dining room, kitchen, etc. There were a couple of doors off a hallway which looked like they probably went to the bath and bedrooms.

"Rob, there is a pitcher of margaritas in the fridge, can you go make us all one while Renee and I freshen up a little?" Kelly asked as she reached for Renee's hand and tugged her toward the hallway.

I went into the kitchen, found some glasses after opening several cabinets, and pulled the pitcher of margaritas from the fridge. I didn't see a blender anywhere so I assumed Kelly expected them on the rocks which I prefer anyway. So filling each glass with ice first I poured 3 glasses. I sipped from one of them and was very impressed, it was excellent. The perfect blend of tart and sweet with just the right amount of tequila.

I carried two drinks into the living room and placed coasters under them on the table. I returned to the kitchen for my own and returned finding a comfortable seat in a chair. I waited a couple more minutes before the girls returned.

My mouth fell open and I almost dropped the drink in my hand. They were both stunning. Renee had on a red half cup bra that just cupped the bottom half of her tits pushing them upward and exposing her large rock hard nipples, this was complimented with matching g-string panties, thigh high stockings and a filmy shear half robe the same color.

Kelly had on a very similar outfit in black but with a half cup corset holding up her beautiful tits, exposing nipples easily twice as big around as Renee's. But without them protruding the better part of an inch like Renee's do. Both girls had on matching color fuck me pumps and my cock pulsed beginning its rise to erection already.

"So do you like our new outfits?" they said in unison. "We bought these this afternoon also."

"Fuck yes, what's not to like."

They both leaned over to grab their drinks making a point to turn so I would get a good view from behind. The tiny g-strings rode firmly up between two sets of lovely tanned cheeks which further pushed blood into my growing erection. They were teasing me on purpose and it was working wonderfully.

With drink in hand they moved around to sit on the couch next to each other and sipped them trying not to disturb their lipstick too much. Kelly had her other hand resting on Renee's thigh and was looking at me over the rim of her glass. Taking it away from her lips she smiled and said "I think it worked, I can see his cock's already hard." And they giggled together.

"Told you it wouldn't take much." Renee replied giggling a little harder.

They both sipped their drink again before setting them back on the table, this time leaning forward to make sure I got a good look at their tits as they did so.

Sitting back up the girls leaned toward each other and kissed, lightly at first but stronger and with a little more passion with each passing second. Kelly's hand moved to the back of Renee's head where she took a firm grasp of her hair. In seconds they were making out very passionately, mouths and tongues vying for positon totally engrossed with the act.

It was absolutely the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed. What was it about watching two beautiful women kissing each other that was so un"fucking"believeably hot. At least to us guys anyway.

My cock was now rock hard and I brushed my hand across it through my pants. Renee had made it perfectly clear that I was a spectator until they asked me to join them so I quickly pulled my hand away, not wanting to get too excited this early in the show.

After several minutes of their passionate kissing they pulled away from each other, their efforts not to mess up their lipstick with their drinks was pretty much a waste of time as now they shared each other's colors completely. "Well so much for keeping your lipstick intact" I said more of less rhetorically. They ignored me.

After catching their breath and taking a sip of their drinks Renee leaned back into the couch running her hands up each of her thighs and sighing loudly. Kelly took this as an opportunity and leaned into her chest, taking a nipple into her mouth she began sucking gently. Renee's head fell back, her eyes closed and she moaned loudly.

Kelly continued to make love to her, moving her mouth from breast to breast her hands caressing her thighs as she did so. Renee had moved one hand to the back of Kelly's head and was guiding her where the sensations seemed strongest.

I continued to sit quietly and watch, I'm sure they didn't care whether I was there or not right at that moment. My cock was throbbing in my slacks but I was determined not to touch myself and get too excited too soon. The last thing I wanted to do was cum in just seconds when I finally got to join them.

Kelly's fingers finally moved the g-string aside and she began to caress the outer lips of Renee's pussy. You could clearly see the moisture glisten on both her pussy and Kelly's fingers.

With her mouth firmly attached to one nipple Kelly pushed first one and then two fingers past the lips and up inside Renee's wet pussy. "OH FUCK YES." She cried out. The hand not already entwined in Kelly's hair quickly moved to grab her wrist pulling the fingers deeper and her hand forcefully up against her.

From my current vantage point I couldn't really tell much about what was going on between Renee's thighs but it took only seconds for her to explode into a thrashing orgasm. "IIII'MMM CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!" she screamed as she stiffened and shook from the sensations.

They stayed like that for a few seconds as Kelly let Renee's orgasm subside. She pulled back and released the nipple from her mouth trying to catch her breath. Renee released her death grip from Kelly's hair and wrist allowing her to pull a little further away. She slowly withdraw her fingers from inside Renee's dripping pussy bringing them to her lips and sucking the juices from them very sexually, smiling at me as she did so.

Kelly stood and helped Renee to her feet, once standing they kissed, gently this time. Holding hands Kelly moved toward the bedroom drawing Renee with her. "Rob, bring the drinks with you into the bedroom will you."

They disappeared down the hall. I stood up, rearranging my hard-on so I could walk. I noticed there was a pretty significant wet spot on the couch where Renee had just cum and smiled. I balanced the 3 forgotten margaritas carefully and followed down the hall to the open bedroom door. Entering I looked around for somewhere to put the drinks. "Just put our's on the night stand there." Kelly said pointing. "You can sit here." Indicating a somewhat out of place but comfortable looking chair. I suspected it had been located here from somewhere else for this evening.

I did as instructed, sat down and took a large gulp from my drink. Renee, moved toward me, leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you, honey. I appreciate your indulging me like this, I love you."

She stood and moved back to Kelly, the two once again kissing sensually as they moved to the bed. Renee pushed Kelly down onto her back and grasped her g-string on each side. She began to tug them from her hips. Once free she tossed them to me with a smile. Kneeling beside the bed she lifted Kelly's knees onto her shoulders and lowered her mouth to her sex.

I had a very good view as her tongue licked up the length of the lips of her pussy, I could just make out that the very tip had actually pushed its way between them so it caressed both at the same time. With her knees on Renee's shoulders and her back arched slightly Kelly allowed her complete access to herself, from asshole to clit.

As far as I knew and based on our conversations in recent weeks, Renee had no experience having sex with women. It didn't seem to matter, apparently it was instinctual or from knowing what she liked personally but she seemed to be doing it correctly. Kelly moaned loudly her hands gripping the bedspread tightly.

Renee pushed her face tighter against Kelly's body and I could only assume her tongue deeper inside her. Her head still moving up and down slightly as she licked the full length of Kelly's pussy. After a minute or two she focused on a single location which I could only assume was her clit. Her cheeks hollowed slightly which I took to mean she was sucking it, pulling it into her mouth while her tongue fluttered across its tip.

This sent Kelly over the edge, "OH YES, THAT'S IT, SUCK IT!" she begged as her hands moved to the back of Renee's head. "DON'T STOP, RIGHT THERE. OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I sat enthralled watching the orgasm course through her body and across her face. It was amazing, erotic, beautiful and unbelievably arousing all at the same time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Complete Transformation Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds