• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Complete Transformation Ch. 05

Our Complete Transformation Ch. 05

(A multi-part story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence.

I strongly encourage you to read the previous installments of this story before continuing. But if not it all started with a wild night out with my wife, her hot sexy friend, a hung stranger they met on the dance floor and some revelations from my wife about her planned, but ruined, first bisexual experience and then her fascination with a huge cocked stranger)

I must have dozed off because when I woke up I had a blanket thrown over me and the place was dark. I forced myself up and moved to the bath, cleaned up a little and then grabbed some clothes to put on before heading out into the other room.

Renee and Mark were sitting in the kitchen. I glanced at the clock and looked out the window, it was now dark outside. I had no idea how long our escapade had lasted, so I had no idea how long I had slept.

"Hi honey, how do you feel?" Renee asked as she spotted me come around the corner into the room. Did you have a nice nap?"

"I guess, how long did I sleep?"

"Oh, not long, maybe 45 minutes or so. Mark and I were just having a drink and trying to decide what we were going to do about dinner. I think we have decided that Chinese sounded good. What do you think?"

"Sounds OK to me." I said moving to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water. I sat down next to Renee noticing for the first time that she was only wearing a silk robe with apparently nothing underneath it. Mark was bare chested and had nothing but his boxer shorts on. "Seems I might be a little over dressed."

"No, you're fine." Renee replied quickly. "You can go pick up the food."

Renee grabbed her iPad and pulled up the web site for the place we liked around the corner. We all perused it quickly and made our food choices. Then she called the order in while I finished getting dressed.

My mind was racing as I drove the few blocks to the restaurant. I couldn't get the images of Mark and Renee fucking out of my head. I relived watching Renee's uncontrollable orgasms, Mark's big cock spreading the lips of her mouth and then the lips of her pussy, the erotic sight of his cum running copiously from inside her after their mutual orgasms.

I could almost feel her freshly fucked, cum filled pussy wrapped around my cock as I experienced my first sloppy seconds from another man. I imagined the lingering taste of their combined cum on her lips as she kissed me, forcing her tongue between my lips while I exploded inside her. My cock twitched at these images and thoughts.

The food was ready when I arrived, I quickly paid for it and headed home, my mind continuing to reel from the erotic experience.

I entered through the kitchen door, Renee and Mark were no longer sitting there so I placed the bags on the counter and announced loudly, "Food's here." There was no response.

I unpacked the bags separating the different containers based on our orders and they still hadn't come to join me for dinner. After setting out some plates, silverware and napkins I wandered into the other room to see where they were.

I found them in the master bath, Renee on her knees once again sucking Mark's huge erect cock. "Jeez, you two, haven't you had enough for a little while? I thought you were hungry, I know I am."

Reluctantly Renee pulled her mouth off him and Mark helped her to her feet. I noticed that his hair was wet and it appeared that he had just come from the shower. I turned around and headed back to the kitchen.

They came in a few minutes behind me, Mark's hair now combed and back in his boxers.

I didn't say anything further about it while we ate dinner and made small talk. We found out a little more about each other. After we finished and cleaned things up we took our drinks back into the living room and sat down.

"Honey, I can't believe you fell asleep in the bed, it was soaked. I stripped the sheets and tossed them in the wash and flipped the fan on high to try and dry it before we go to bed tonight but we may have to sleep in the guest room." Renee informed me. "Mark decided to grab a quick shower and rinse off a little before dinner. When he came out of the shower I couldn't resist seeing if I could make him hard again. And boy didn't you have a surprised look on your face." She laughed.

I smiled. Mark sipped his drink.

"So did you enjoy watching us honey?" She continued teasingly. "It sure looked like it. I was a little distracted but I thought I saw you cum all over the floor. From what I did see you were awfully hard sitting there stroking yourself while I came all over Mark's big dick."

"Yes, it was very hot. I can't tell you how erotic it was to watch you cum. The look on your face, the cum exploding from your pussy, it was better than any porn movie." I replied honestly.

"That's great honey, because I want to try something else. Do you think you can get another hard-on? Obviously Mark can and I want both of you this time, a true threesome."

"What did you have in mind? And since the bed is drying where did you plan on this escapade?"

"Oh, I figured that out already. Why don't you and Mark grab the old futon mattress out of the storage room downstairs while I grab some sheets. We can just throw it on the floor in the family room downstairs next to the fireplace." She said ignoring my question about what she had in mind.

I invited Mark out to the kitchen to refill our drinks. We made three fresh ones and carried them downstairs. Setting the drinks down he followed me in the storage room to get the futon mattress. "Are you up for this?" I asked him quietly while I was moving some things out of the way.

"Sure, she is a firecracker. I have never seen a woman cum like that before, it was really fucking hot. I was pretty amazed how quickly she was able to take my whole cock, sometimes girls can never get it all the way in."

"Well she is hot, I'll agree with that. Do you know what she has in mind now?" I asked

"No, we didn't talk about it. When I stepped out of the shower she simply got down in front of me and started sucking me again. She didn't' say anything about anything she wanted to try."

We carried the mattress out into the family room and laid it on the floor where Renee instructed. We then quickly slipped the fitted sheets on it. I noticed that she had brought down one of her favorite vibrators and some lubricant with her. I thought I might know what she had in mind but I kept my mouth shut and waited to find out from her.

She motioned us to sit on the couch facing the fireplace and mattress. Following her lead Mark and I grabbed our drinks and sat down as instructed. She then pulled the belt from her robe but left it on hanging open. She lay down in front of us, spreading her legs slightly so we could see the still swollen lips of her sex.

Watching Mark and I she took two of her fingers into her mouth and began sucking on them like they were a cock. When they were thoroughly coated and nice and wet she ran them across the nipples of her left breast on their way down to her pussy. She began to stroke and masturbate herself, running her fingers across her clit and down between the puffy lips, still red from their earlier abuse at the hands of Mark's monster. After a couple of strokes she pushed them into herself with a slight moan.

She continued to play with herself alternating her hands and fingers from her mouth to her pussy. Both sets of lips began to glisten, her breathing intensified and she started to really enjoy the sensations.

Mark and I simply sat and watched, seemingly spellbound. It always turned me on to watch her play with herself but it was even more intense this time. After several minutes she reached for her vibrator bringing it to her mouth for a quick suck and wetting before she turned it on. With a gleam in her eye she slowly moved it toward her sex her eyes never leaving Mark and I the whole time.

When her hand, and the toy, finally reached its destination it quickly disappeared inside her. Her head fell back and she moaned loudly and she pushed it all the way deep into herself. She shuddered and I knew she was cumming. The look on her face exquisite as always when she is in the grips of orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided she withdrew the vibrator from inside and then fucked herself with several deep strokes. We could hear the sound of her fucking, she was very wet. Once again she brought the toy to her lips, this time licking her juices from it erotically. It was obvious she was putting on a show for us.

It was working. Tearing my eyes away from Renee and her erotic show for just a second I glanced at Mark. He was completely hard again, his hand wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft, squeezing it in a steady rhythm. It was amazing actually considering he had cum 3 times already. I had to remind myself that he was still in his 20's and I could remember when I could get hard time and time again in a matter of hours at that age. My own cock had hardened again somewhat but was a far cry yet from a full blown hard on.

Looking back at Renee she smiled at me. She then reached for the lube she had laying nearby and popped the top. She squeezed a generous amount out onto her toy the tube rattling as the tip touched the vibrating fake cock.

She tossed the tube away and took her finger and spread the lubricant up and down, around and across the toy making sure it was well coated. Spreading her legs further both hands moved between her thighs, one hand continuing past her pussy and down to her tight little ass.

She pushed one lubricated finger past the opening and into her ass, stroking it in and out slightly. She then pushed a second finger in beside the first and pushed them deeper, groaning as she did.

I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my cock firmly, giving it a strong squeeze then stroking it hard a few times before slowing. Renee smiled at the sight of my masturbation and then moved the still vibrating toy toward the hole her fingers had just vacated.

She ran the tip just barely in and out a couple of times making sure she was excited enough and wet enough before forcing several inches of the toy into her ass. Mark and I sat mesmerized.

Steadily she began to move the vibrating fake cock in and out of her ass with one hand, the fingers of her other hand pushing into her pussy. She watched us stroke ourselves with a smile on her face as she fucked herself in both holes.

Her smile faded and a look of lust covered her face as she got into the act and I could see another approaching orgasm. She pushed the toy in her ass as deeply as possible and with 2 fingers pinched her clit. "Aaaaaahhhhhh fffffuuuuccckkk!" She cried out as the orgasm hit her.

Mark and I watched her cum, our cocks firmly in hand, the blood pulsing in our ears, the look of shear bliss on her face.

She slowly came down from her orgasmic high, released her clit and began to slide the vibrator from inside her. I tapped Mark on the arm and motioned toward her. We both stripped what remaining clothes we had on, got up and moved to each side and lay down beside her.

We simply lay there next her slowly stroking ourselves letting her do as she wished. Once the toy was free of her body she rose and moved to straddle me facing away. I knew what was coming and held myself straight up in the air. Her ass facing me she lowered herself toward my prick rubbing the tip across her well lubricated ass.

She reached between her thighs replacing my hand grasping me firmly guiding me into her. The tight hole of her ass stretched and squeezing me as the head slipped inside. She began to lower herself onto me taking it slowly an inch at a time. It seemed like it took 10 minutes for her to fully engulf my entire shaft, now sitting on my lap with my balls pressed tightly against her pussy.

I was considerably larger than the toy she had just used and she sat for a moment adjusting to the feeling of me filling her tight little ass completely. She then began raising her body withdrawing me from inside her before firmly pushing back down. Several times she fucked herself up and down on my cock making sure she was loose and ready.

After several slow trips up and down my cock she began to fuck me more quickly seeming to enjoy the sensation more with each stroke. Then suddenly tensing she pushed down hard and came again, the cum flowing from her pussy down across my balls and ass.

I simply lay there enjoying the pulsing feeling her orgasm created, her ass squeezing me tightly.

She relaxed slowly and leaned back toward my chest, keeping me buried completely inside her. "Mark, come fuck me." She said with lust in her voice.

I had known this was what she was working up to but I throbbed all the same. She loved having my cock in her ass, always cumming extremely hard. There were many occasions where she had enjoyed both my cock and her toys fucking her simultaneously, sometimes my cock in her ass, others in her pussy.

Renee opened her legs wider, Mark moved to kneel between her thighs. It took a moment for us to get everyone's legs in the proper position. She was leaning back, her arms holding her at an angle, allowing her to watch as his huge, fat, rock hard cock neared her dripping sex.

I could feel her tense slightly as he began to push inside. I had always enjoyed those times when she wanted both holes filled but nothing prepared me for the pure eroticism of this. With Renee lying on top of me I couldn't see much of anything but I could feel every inch as his monster forced its way into her.

"OH fuck, yes!" she moaned loudly. Then loudly begged, "YES, FUCK ME!"

Mark had completely buried himself into her and we all lay there a moment basking in the feeling of the moment. Mark then began to do what she asked and began to fuck her. Firmly and forcefully but with no real urgency. His fat prick pulling her ass tighter around my own cock as he moved steadily in and out.

She fell back onto me and I brought my hands around and grasped her tits. I held her tightly as he fucked her simply keeping myself buried deeply in her ass.

Her orgasms started in just moments, one after the other, she was cumming almost continuously. Her squirting cum coating her, him, his cock, my balls, my ass and the mattress beneath the three of us.

She began to relax after several minutes and I began to move my cock, trying to establish a rhythm so Mark and I could both fuck her. It took a couple of tries before we started to move together, our cocks coming out and pushing back in simultaneously. I had never felt anything like it, I couldn't believe how hard I was after having already cum twice in the past few hours.

Mark must have been enjoying it as well. Only a few minutes into our threeway fuck he announced, "OH Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, fill me again. Fill me with your hot cum." Renee groaned lustily. And he did, he shoved into her hard, his balls coming to rest against my own. I could feel his cock pulse as he emptied deeply into her. Her body tensing again as she came along with him, the three of us locked together.

Slowly they began to relax and Mark began withdrawing his softening cock from inside her, I could feel his cum leak from her pussy and mix with hers as it ran down onto me.

She tried to sit up and I helped her to a kneeling position, She moved up and down on my still rock hard shaft a few times before lifting off completely. She turned herself around to face me, leaning in to kiss me forcefully at the same time shoving her dripping pussy down onto me taking me balls deep. I couldn't tell if it was Mark's cum or hers cascading down across me again and didn't really care.

Wasting no time at all Renee began to fuck me, bouncing her hips up and down with abandon while her lips stayed glued to mine. The sensations were unbelievable, her pussy burning hot, her lips and tongue glued to mine. I could tell she was cumming again as I began to erupt, pushing my own cum up into her joining his.

This third orgasm was just as intense as the two earlier, I lost all sense of time as the sensations pulsed through me. It seemed my cock throbbed in time with her contracting pussy as the orgasms racing through us coincided.

After what seemed like forever but was probably only a minute or two our bodies relaxed, her weight fell on top of me and her head lay beside mine, both of us breathing heavily. Neither of us moved until Mark started clapping from across the room.

She rolled off and lay beside me and we looked at him, he was grinning and applauding, "That was fucking awesome! First of all I think today was the best fuck of my life. And then watching the two of you cum together was fucking HOT!" he announced.

I slowly rolled off the bed and headed upstairs to the bath. I flipped the shower on and jumped in to rinse off. A few minutes later I heard movement in the room and asked, "Renee you want this left on?"

"Yes, please. Mark do you want to jump in first, I may take a few minutes?" she asked

"Sure." He said and walked into the room just as I stepped out.

He got into the shower and I grabbed a couple of fresh towels as I used the only dry one to wipe down. I left the towels where he could reach and ran a brush through my hair. Walking out of the bath, Renee had collapsed on the still wet bed and hadn't moved. "You OK honey?"

"UUUMMM, yea I'm great. I have never cum so much in my entire life. I am worn the fuck out."

I laughed as I slipped my shorts on and grabbed my shirt. Somewhat dressed I leaned over and kissed her gently. "So you enjoyed yourself I guess, are you going to want to do this again?"

"Fuck yes, are you?"

"Hell yes, I never realized what a voyeur I was until I was watching you two. I don't think I have been this hard in years and when was the last time I came that many times in just a few hours." I replied with enthusiasm.

She laughed and began to crawl from the bed. "I'm done, Renee your turn." Mark called from the shower.

She moved with some effort toward the bath, while I grabbed what was left of our earlier drinks and carried them to the kitchen. I poured a glass of good wine and sat down to relax. Mark joined me a few minutes later fully dressed.

"Man, that was great. Renee is one hot lady." He said grabbing the stool next to mine.

"Yes, she is. And she seemed to really enjoy herself. I hope you're up for doing this again sometime."

"Hell yes, any fucking time at all. Consider me "on call" at all times for you two."

I offered the wine bottle but he declined. We sat there lost in our own thoughts for several minutes until Renee walked into the room. She had on a large terrycloth robe, her hair still wet.

Want a glass of wine honey?" I asked getting up to give her my seat.

"No thanks baby, I am exhausted. I think I am going to bed."

"We'll probably have to sleep in the guest room. We took the sheets of the master."

"Oh yea, it is still soaked." She said as she leaned down and kissed Mark very sensually. "Thank you both. That was a fantastic afternoon. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Hell yes." Mark and I replied at the same time. We all laughed.

Renee quickly kissed Mark again and then came over and kissed me. "See you in the guest room honey. I can't hardly stand up, I'm going to bed." And walked out of the room.

Mark stood up and reached out to shake hands. I shook and smiled and he headed for the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Complete Transformation Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 831 milliseconds