• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut

Becoming a Slut

"Go away Taylor, I'm working..." she yelled at him.

"Come on, Lauren... please just give me a quick one, i'm dying here" Taylor mused.

"No, no just leave" Lauren huffed out.

"Fine, tomorrow you'll be squealing for me on the floor" Taylor growled in a husky voice and slammed the door. Lauren mused over it and finally just shook it off.

***

"FUCK YES, oh YES, ride me, fuck ride me uh huh" Lauren was screaming all over the place from fucking herself with a long thick vibrator in her bedroom. She finally pulled it out after cumming and left it slick with juices on her bathroom counter when she heard the door ring. Lauren walked to the door and opened it, still puffed out. It was a guy, a really hot guy. Lauren blushed at the thought of riding him.

"Hey can I use your bathroom" the guy stared at her waiting for an answer

"uh-h yh sure, on your left" Lauren puffed out of breath from her previous activities.

He walked through the hallway with a sense of power. As soon as the bathroom door clicked, lauren gasped as she realised her vibrator was still in there and she looked like a hot mess only wearing a massive shirt and a tight red thong. She shivered in the thought of him licking the vibrator. "What's wrong with me today..." Lauren brushed it off as her pussy still tingled. She went behind the kitchen and bent over the counter to reach for the coffee. She suddenly felt low breathing on her neck. "You taste sweet, so sweet..." the guy groaned out as he pushed his bulge into her ass.

"What are you doing?" She moaned out as he pulled down the soaking thong.

"I'm gonna make you a little slut, wanting to fuck every guy out there" he slapped her pussy making her push further into the counter and gasp.

"Let me go!! I have a boyfriend!! He'll make you pay for this!!" Lauren screamed.

"Well why that's great, let's invite him over, shall we!!" He chuckled reaching for his phone.

***

She started to thrash around when he lifted her into the air and impaled her onto his 11' cock. She resisted moaning out loud and wriggled around, making it more sensitive. He was sitting on an ottoman with a now squealing woman impaled on his cock only in a sheer top. he had already called her boyfriend and he was coming over in two hours. Her boyfriend thought everything was okay but when he came over he was gonna be left alone with one hot fuck. "Spread your legs for me, slut" he growled out groping her breasts through the shirt.

"no, NO" She screamed. He forcibly spread her legs and grabbed some sort of lotion from his jacket next to him. He held her legs open and started to pour the lotion on her nipples. It smelled musky and was shining. "What are you pouring on me" she moaned out forgetting everything about him raping her and started to tug on her nipples. She ground herself onto him as the sensation increased. He lifted her up and threw her onto the tiles. She was so out of it that she started to grind herself on the tiles.

"Please make me cum, oh-hh" she squealed. He chuckled, pouring the lotion onto her fingers, finally saying "Fuck yourself slut". Lauren spread her legs and shoved the lotion covered fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

***

Two hours had passed by and the place was a mess, the guy was leaning against the window with a camera in his hand in one hand and jerking off in the other, teasing Lauren as she came again and again. She was now super sensitive to touch and one flick of her nipples will make her come crashing. Lauren was now up against the couch and watching porn on the 110'' screen running her hands down her body. She had soaked the carpet with her cum and her shirt was ripped and clinging to her body from sweat. As soon as the man thrust-ed into the girl on the screen, she flicked her clit and gushed onto the carpet. The door opened and Taylor walked into the living room absolutely shocked. He looked over at Lauren and gasped for breath, thinking "She looks just like my little slut". Taylor turned around and saw the man... his man, Jacob.

"You fucken legend, you turned her into a slut, how?" Taylor questioned..

"I told you last night, I have my ways, she was already a slut but nows she just a mindless one. Look what I found" Jacob smirked holding up the wet vibrator. "She fucked herself with it atleast 20 times, just give me a call when you want to ramp the slut up a bit. Have fun with her... it's gonna be one hell of a ride" He snickered.

"Anything I should know" Taylor couldn't wait to fuck her. He was already rock hard.

"Oh yh, just that you can switch her sex drive off by giving her acai berries, it's weird but yh. Oh and that brownies turn her back on and normally the first thing she will do, is change from conservative to slutty whore. If you take her out without panties and it is very windy in a public place, more likely than once she will stop halfway through to lean on the walls and start to cum. If she goes swimming while her sex drive is on, her horny-i-ness will amplify and she will most likely rape every guy out there. She can also pass this sex drive onto anyone if they get covered in her juices ~ head to toe. So that probably won't happen. Have fun, I got three more people to go today, and also she won't get affected by rape so yh..." Jacob went through every rule there was. As soon as he finished talking he walked over to the cumming Lauren and spanked her three times on the clit making her scream out as she came even more. He bent down, licked her and bit gently on her clit making her explode. Taylor gasped at this and looked at the carpet, it was soaked and the whole room wrenched of sex. Jacob finally left with a very hard dick.

"WAIT, aren't you gonna fuck her?" Taylor screamed a she walked away

"No, I already have anyways, I'm gonna fuck the next slut, cya" He finally left the house.

As soon as he left he got a chair and yelled at lauren, "get over here and fuck me slut". Lauren crawled over with her legs soaked in juices and grinded onto his legs leaving a soaked area. He placed his cock at her opening and started pushing in. Lauren had an orgasm as soon as his cock head had penetrated her. She'd never imagined how big a cock could be and this was absolute bliss for her. And he just kept pushing in. She didn't know how she was fitting him inside her cunt, all she knew was that it was the best feeling she'd ever had. She never wanted this to stop.

Then he started pulling out. At Lauren's faint protest he just laughed and pulled out almost completely, just the tip of his head stopping her pussy hole to close up again. The pain of the exquisite pleasure was unbearable, and once again Lauren had a mini orgasm. Then he thrust forward with all his power, hitting her womb and sending her tits bouncing so hard they almost hit her face. With a tight grip around her hips he started slamming into her hungry cunt. Each thrust sent his balls slamming into her clit and the meeting of flesh made the most delicious wet fuck noises.

After a while he let go of her hips and grabbed her by her tits. He pulled her up by her nipples and started kissing her neck. He kneaded her tits while sucking and biting the soft skin on her neck. He was so powerful. She tried to meet his every thrust and yet she didn't stand a chance. He was fucking her so hard.

A stirring deep inside Louise grew bigger and bigger. Soon she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!"

"Oh yeah," he whispered in her ear. "Cum for me, my little slut. Cum all around my big, fat cock!"

Her body convulsed. She writhed in his arms. Her cunt was gripping his cock hard and her pussy was squirting juices all around his lovely shaft and down her legs. She lost the use of her muscles and was almost a limp fuck doll in his arms. She was panting hard when he pulled out.

"What a fucking slut.." Taylor whispered leaving her dripping on the carpet.

***

"Go into the bedroom and change into the outfit left for you, I threw away all of your conservative panties, slut" taylor demanded. She walked in and felt herself get wet again. She only just had a shower. On the bed lay a tiny red skirt, nylon and garters 4 inch heels and a red sheer bra. She slowly put it on feeling her juices run over the nylons. Lauren walked out of the room and leaned against the railing for support, running her hands up her legs. "wow!, come on we're gonna show you off. Hurry up we are going to the bar!!" Taylor kissed her smacking her ass lightly. Lauren giggled and followed him out of the house. "by the way, we're walking" he finally said as he locked up.

***

Lauren constantly got catcalled when walking down the street. They were now in an alley, something about a shortcut and meeting someone. Her juices started flowing as she saw a group of buff guys walk up to her. Taylor had left her waiting as he talked to someone down the alleyway. He wouldn't be able to hear him if she screamed. The group of four strut towards her and started to call her slut, whore and other obscenities. She walked backwards as the guys caged her in. The leader ran a hand down her sheer bra making her nipples harden and the guys around her grabbed her body making her accidentally moan out loud. She gasped as the wind started to blow harder and harder and finally making her skirt fly up into the air. Lauren felt it on her clit and leant on the wall for support as she came over and over finally collapsing into the guy behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Becoming a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds