• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • West Valley High Day 01

West Valley High Day 01

Susan Mitchell pulled on her cheerleader skirt and crop top and checked her makeup in her dorm room mirror. It was the first day of her final year at West Valley Academy, the prestigious private school she had attended for the past several years. By tradition, the cheerleaders would greet the incoming buses of first year students arriving on campus for the first time.

The 22 year old cheerleader met up with her nine fellow cheerleaders at the front of the Senior Hall and the group made its way to the main driveway. At West Valley, parents were not permitted to bring students to campus. Upperclassmen came in a week earlier on buses to get set up in their dorm rooms and then the first years would arrive a day before classes started.

The cheerleaders took their place along the main walkway with their pom-poms as the buses pulled up. As the buses reached the school entrance, the 10 girls turned in unison and with the backs to the buses, they lifted their skirts, exposing their bare bottoms to the incoming students to the hooting and hollering of the first years and their classmates.

From the school entrance strode a thin, slightly balding man Susan had never seen before. He walked up to the girls and asked "Who is the leader of this group?" Susan timidly raised her hand. The man then told the other girls to "find their underwear" and go back to their dorms while he asked Susan to follow him.

When they reached the main office, the man introduced himself as Stephen Krutz, the new headmaster of West Valley. Susan had dealt with the former headmaster, a weak and timid man named Johnathan Graves many times but was unsure of what to expect from this new headmaster. She wasn't too worried, as the cheerleaders ran the school, thanks to their close relationship with senior members of the Board of Governors.

"Miss Mitchell, am I correct," Krutz asked.

"Yes," came the reply. Susan was trying to stand as straight as she could and project as much of an air of defiance as possible.

"Miss Mitchell, could you please explain what you and your friends were doing out there today?" Krutz asked.

"It's what we do every year," Mitchell replied with a bored tone. "It's tradition. No one ever cared."

"Well, I care," Krutz said. "Whatever may have happened here before isn't going to happen this year. And before you think about talking to your friends on the Board, there is a reason Graves no longer works here, and I do."

Susan started to speak but thought better of it.

"Come over hear, place your hands on the desk and spread your legs," Krutz said.

Susan refused his request.

"Miss Mitchell, you have two choices. Do what I say or pack your bags."

Susan came from a middle class family in a small town a few miles from West Valley. West Valley was the home for rich students who were looking for careers in politics and government, Thanks to a college fund from her late stepfather and the extra hours Susan's mom put in at work to scrape together the money, Susan was able to attend West Valley. Getting expelled was not an option, so the young woman walked over to the desk, placed her palms down on it and spread her legs several inches apart.

Krutz came over and kicked at her left ankle, spreading it a good foot-and-a-half from the other. Susan looked back surprised, but held her tongue. She was thinking how much fun she was going to have when she went to her friends on the Board and reported what Krutz was doing.

Susan felt Krutz lift up her skirt and she put her head down. Krutz grabbed a large paddle from the wall and brought it over. He lifted it and gave it a good swing against the girl's bare butt. Susan gasped and yelped as the paddle hit her. Krutz gave her four more swats, each one seemingly more powerful than the rest. Then he set the paddle down and walked around to the front of his desk.

"Miss Mitchell, please stand up and take off the rest of your clothes."

Susan said, "I don't think so. The Board of Governors will hear about this."

Krutz replied, "The Board has enough issues with everything they have allowed over the years. The private parties with the cheerleaders, for example? They will not want any of that going public. So I am not going to repeat myself again. Do what I tell you to do."

Susan wondered if Krutz was going to rape her but since her friendly relationship with certain board members was based on her and her friends dancing naked for them and giving them sexual favors, she figured perhaps a quick fuck from the headmaster would be a way to get back into good standing at the school.

So the cheerleader slowly and seductively began peeling off her clothes, a bit disappointed that Krutz was rummaging around in his desk for something and not even paying attention to the show she was putting on.

"Follow me", Krutz said and walked out of his office. a small bag in his hands.

There was still a crowd of students milling around the main rotunda of the school as the headmaster walked out, the naked cheerleader following behind him. "Don't you all have someplace else you should be?" he commented as he led the girl out of the building and onto the school walkway.

Susan knew she must be blushing and she also knew most of the students hadn't heeded the headmaster's words and were watching from the windows as he led her to the flagpole in the middle of the circle drive outside the school.

He ordered the girl to stand with her back against the flagpole, turned towards the school, as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his bag and snapped them around her wrists behind the pole. Another pair of cuffs with a short chain went around her ankles and the pole, binding them.

Susan started to protest but Krutz pried her lips open and shoved a bright red ball gag into her mouth and tightened the straps around her head. Then he pulled out a pair of clover clamps with a silver chain around them and snapped a clamp on each of her nipples.

"You like to display yourself to your classmates, it seems, so I figured I would help you", the headmaster said, as he walked away, leaving the young girl to stand naked in the morning sun.

As her fellow students went about their business on the day before classes began, getting their ID cards made, checking out their schedules and mapping out their classes, it seemed quite a few felt it necessary to detour past the main driveway and the naked girl on display. The more brave came up and gave a tug on the steel chain between her breasts, causing pain to her pinned nipples.

As lunch time approached, the sun got hotter and more students were heading outside to eat their lunch with far more choosing the picnic tables on the main quad than normal.

One of Susan's rivals, a girl named Michelle who had twice tried out for the cheerleading team and failed, approached the naked girl with a black magic marker in her hand. With a sneer on her face, she stenciled the word "SLUT" in big black letters across Susan's stomach and then the words "WHORE" and "BITCH" on each her breasts. Across Susan's forehead, Michelle wrote "CUNT".

One of Michelle's friends, inspired by her actions, reached into her bag and pulled out a padlock which she would use for gym class and snapped it around the silver chain, the weight pulling down on Susan's breasts. Two other girls did the same with their padlocks, causing Susan to bend over slightly at the waist to try to relieve the pain.

Several other girls, seeing a chance to exact humiliation on the cheerleader who had been the star of the school for so long began pelting Susan with the leftover remains of their lunches. Soon chocolate milk was streaming down her naked breasts while banana peels and other trash were laid in her hair.

A guy walking by notice a large stick on the ground and picked it up and brought it over to the group of girls. After a little debate, the stick found its way between Susan's legs, shoved roughly up inside her pussy. The stick was several feet long, so they wedged it in place so that Susan had to rise up on her tiptoes in order to prevent it from impaling her too deeply.

The group of students had grown larger and they found more items to hang from the tortured girl's nipple clamps, including one girl who had used one of her hair ribbons to tie her backpack, weighed down with books, around the steel chain. Susan felt like her nipples were going to be ripped from her breasts, and one of the guys, seeing the girl's discomfort, had the heaviest weights removed, leaving just the multiple padlocks.

Brittany, Susan's closest friend on the cheerleading squad had gone to the headmaster's office to try to stop the torture but had been told to "get back to her room, unless she wanted to join her friend". But soon after, Krutz came out to disperse the crowd, although he did nothing to remove the additional torments her fellow classmates had added to Susan's discomfort.

The cheerleader spent the rest of the hot day baking naked in the sun, covered in milk and trash, trying desperately, but futilely, to expel the intruding stick from between her legs.

As the sun began to sink and Susan was beginning to think she was going to spend the night chained to the flag pole, Krutz appeared and removed the tree branch from girl's crotch. He also released the clamps from her nipples, snickering a little at the multiple padlocks chained to it.

He had a garden hose in his hands and turned it on, spraying down the naked cheerleader in icy cold water, washing away the debris from her hair and naked skin. The water did nothing to erase the indelible ink, however, and Krutz commented the girl might have to get used to being "cuntface" for awhile.

Finally he released the handcuffs and ordered Susan to return to her dorm room. As she left, he called back for her to be in his office at 7AM the next morning. Susan decided she would worry about that tomorrow as all she wanted now was a hot shower and hopefully to scrub "cunt" off her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • West Valley High Day 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds