• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 08

Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 08

12345

Author's note: this is a longer but I feel better story with these characters. Sorry for the delay in this update if any of you were waiting for another tale. This may be the last entry for a little while since I haven't had the characters tell me anything that will happen after that. Any requests? Leave them in the comments! I hope that you like the story. Any feedback, positive or (constructively) critical is very much welcome.

*****

Jessica awoke, feeling strange. The familiar pressure of headphones against her ears wasn't there but it took her a few seconds to figure out that that was what it was that was off.

She turned her head and saw her Mistress' beautiful face asleep inches from hers. She couldn't help but smile. She had never felt so happy since she had finished transitioning into her Mistress' ideal version of herself. It was a lot of work, but she knew that her deeply submissive nature made all of what she did for her Mistress and what Mistress Sharon did to her was exactly what she craved. To be her toy, her plaything, her submissive.

Jessica needed to pee badly but didn't want to disturb the other woman in the bed. She fought the urge to get up but it became too much and she knew that if she didn't get going, she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer and didn't want to think of what the consequences of wetting the bed would be.

Ever so slowly, she slid her body away and rose, a process that took several minutes. She padded silently to the ensuite bathroom and sat, sighing with relief as she emptied her bladder. It took almost a minute and a half and she shuddered in the process. That part of her being male hadn't changed, she thought with a half-smile.

A familiar feeling in her lower abdomen meant that she had some other business to take care of. So she got up and gave herself an enema, thoroughly cleaning herself out. She wasn't feeling any compulsion to do anything because of any post-hypnotic suggestion, she just wanted to make sure that she was clean and it was such a habit that she barely thought about it.

Cleaned out, she crept back into the bedroom. Her beautiful Mistress appeared to still be sleeping soundly. With supreme care, she slid back under the covers. They were both naked, and Jess felt sexy knowing that she was totally open and clean for Mistress Sharon.

Sharon, of course, had been awake for a little while, just pretending to sleep so that she could find out what Jessica would do. She'd heard Jess cleaning herself out and was pleased. She had made sure that for that night, none of the programming she had implanted in Jessica's mind would apply. She didn't have to do anything, her will was her own. And her slave had done admirably. It made her morning wood even harder.

Sharon opened her eyes, seeing Jessica's face inches from her own. "Good morning, Mistress," Jess said softly.

"'Morning," she replied. She didn't want to get up but her bladder was telling her that it was a necessity, too. She took care of business after throwing the covers off, knowing that Jess was admiring the view as she walked to the bathroom. Sharon sat, too, since peeing standing up with a raging hard-on made it difficult not to spray all over the bathroom.

Relieved, she got back into bed with her slave girl. "You were a very good girl, Jess," she said with a smile.

Jessica smiled demurely. "You make me want to make you happy, Mistress. And I really enjoyed last night, too. That was really hot."

"Do you have to be anywhere today?" Sharon asked.

"Only where you want me to be, Mistress," was the reply. Jessica felt excited, hoping that her Mistress would play with her.

Sharon grinned. "Great." She was hungry but she had an idea. Since she'd relieved herself, her erection had disappeared, but it was returning as she thought about what she had in mind.

She uttered one of the words her slaves never understood and Jessica's eyes closed, then opened with supreme slowness, totally unfocused.

"Are you any good with accents, slave girl?" she asked as she sat up, throwing the covers off to reveal her long body and large, firm breasts.

"...What do you mean...Mistress?"

"Are you skilled with imitating the way people who have learned English after their first language speak?"

"I've...never been able to...Mistress..."

"Do you remember what a French accent sounds like?"

"Yes...Mistress..." She was starting to drool a tiny bit. Sharon felt herself get more engorged upon seeing that, it being a reminder of just how much control she had over the redhead.

"Good. I want you to think long and hard about how people talk with a French accent. Do you have it?"

"Yes...Mistress..."

"I want you to try to speak that way when you come up from how deep you are right now, slave girl. When I count back to one, you will be in a light trance. You will be aware of your surroundings but you will only be in the moment. Do you understand?"

"...Yes...Mistress..."

"Good girl." She had pulled the covers back from Jessica's still form, and saw her slave's member twitch as she said it. As soon as Jess had gone under her penis had begun to harden.

She counted down to one, and Jess' eyes closed, then fluttered open. They were still unfocused but were a lot more aware.

"Yes?" she asked, looking at Sharon.

"What is your name?"

"...I do not remembair, Meestress," Jessica responded in a perfect French accent. Sharon's member twitched.

"Good girl." She saw Jess' own shaft, now completely hard, jolt again. "Do you enjoy serving?"

"Oh, yes, I do, Meestress. I adore serving," Jessica answered, pronouncing her "r"s in the back of her throat as if she had been born in Paris. Perfect.

"Good girl!" She put Jess back to sleep.

"Yes...Mistress?" Any trace of the accent was gone.

"When you come up out of your trance, you will not know the name Jessica. Or Jess. Your name is Gisèle. Do you want to know what it means?"

"...What..does it...mean...Mistress?" Jesus, Sharon loved it when one of her girls was this deep! She was completely engorged.

"It means either 'pledge,' or 'hostage.' What do you think of that?" This part she'd been thinking about for a few days and had done a little research online.

"It...seems to fit...Mistress. I...pledge my...self...to you. I...am hostage...to your...desire..."

That went even better than expected. "Very good girl. What's your name, again?"

"Gisèle...Meestress..." she breathed, pronouncing everything in that sexy French accent.

"Good girl, Gisèle." She outlined a few other things that she wanted Jess, temporarily Gisèle, to remember, then brought her out of trance completely.

Her closed eyes opened very slowly as she stretched. She looked down at herself, paying no attention to her male equipment, then seemed to realize that she was nude.

"Oh, no! I am out of uniform, I am so sorry, Meestress!" She leapt out of bed and ran to the closet.

Sharon grinned. Perfect. She heard shuffling around and was content to wait. She had learned patience in her years, and had trained herself to deny herself what she wanted for a little while, since it almost always paid itself back with interest.

About ten minutes after "Gisèle" had run into the closet, she emerged. Sharon had deflated somewhat, waiting being about the farthest thing from a turn-on for her, but her large dick started to harden back up.

Jess—Gisèle—was wearing an outfit inspired by what everyone would think of when they hear "French maid" but it was not the modest black dress that came past the knees. This was racy. There were lace-trimmed shoulder straps over Gisèle's shoulders swooping down her chest to dip very low over her large breasts. It barely covered her areolae. It was made of satin and hugged her body tightly until it swept past her waist to flare out over her hips, accentuating her hourglass shape. There was a lace-trimmed half-apron under the pinafore skirt that caused the skirt portion to flare out. It only reached a third of the way down her toned thighs, allowing Sharon to see the tops of her black lace-topped thigh-high stockings. They were sheer, not fishnet, since Sharon didn't really like fishnet stockings. On her feet were shiny black leather pumps with a five-inch stiletto heel.

Topping it off, literally and figuratively, she had a small black headpiece that was also trimmed in lace. Her reddish hair was pulled back in—what else?—a French braid. She looked lovely and sexy.

"I am so sorry, Meestress," she was saying, her head pointed at the floor. Her face was red with embarrassment. "I do not know 'ow I came to be naked but I do 'ave my uniform on now. I am prepared to accept whatever punishment you desire."

Damn, she loved these girls! They were so pliant that she could turn them into just about anything.

"We'll deal with punishment, if there will be any, later, Gisèle," she said in a stern voice. "Right now, though, I'm hungry. Can you cook?"

"I adore cooking, Meestress. What would you like for me to make you?"

"You know what I like, don't you?"

"Yes, Meestress."

"Good. Then surprise me and get that cute ass of yours into the kitchen," Sharon ordered.

"At once, Meestress!" "Gisèle" exclaimed. Sharon watched her shapely ass wiggle as she hurried to comply.

She got up lazily, knowing that before she had gone to bed, she had had Jess set up her coffee maker to come on automatically about half an hour ago.

She slipped on a silk robe that came down to about her knees, tying a loose knot with the belt, and made her way to the kitchen.

Gisèle was bustling. She already had a cup of steaming coffee on the counter. When she saw Sharon enter the room, she immediately said, "'ere is your coffee, Meestress. Just ze way zat you like it."

"Thank you," she said as she sat at one of the stools next to the large island. She was halfway hard watching this new woman inhabiting Jessica's body buzz around the kitchen and knowing that it was all because she told her "maid's" subconscious to be this way.

"What are you making?"

"One of your favorites, Meestress. A cheese omelet wis green peppairs and onions," Gisèle replied.

"Delicious." Gisèle just smiled and busied herself cooking. "Did you get yourself some coffee?"

"I deed, Meestress. It is delicious." With that, Gisèle took a sip and continued.

Sharon contented herself to watching, still pretty erect.

"Breakfast ees ready, Meestress," Gisèle said, gracefully sliding one of two omelets onto a plate and placing it before Sharon. "I 'ope zat you do not mind but I made one for myself as well."

Sharon smiled warmly. "Of course not. I wouldn't want you to have to spend the morning with an empty stomach."

Upon hearing the phrase "empty stomach," Gisèle's eyes glazed over. She reached under her skirt and slid her tiny lace-trimmed satin black G-string to her knees, grabbed an angled vibrator that Sharon kept in a drawer for this very purpose, then bent over and stuck the vibrator in her ass. A low moan escaped her lips. She tucked the front of her skirt into the white satin belt that the half-apron sprang forth from and used her other hand to stroke her flaccid penis over her own omelet.

Sharon just watched, her hunger forgotten for the moment, as "Gisèle" masturbated over her food. In a few minutes, she shuddered as a guttural groan left her mouth. She expertly glazed the omelet with her sperm, getting each spurt on the plate and making look almost like the sugar drizzle one sees on a cheese Danish.

Finished, she withdrew the vibrator, cleaned it, put it away, pulled her panties up, and readjusted her skirt. Her eyes regained focus as she sat across from Sharon.

Now, Sharon was completely hard. She had to make an effort to look away and start in on her breakfast. She watched Gisèle begin to eat, of course not realizing that she was eating not just her own omelet but a load of her own cum. "Mmm! Eef I don't say so myself, I make a good omelet, do I not, Meestress?"

Sharon grinned. "You're damn right you do, Gisèle. This is delicious."

"Sank you, Meestress."

They ate in silence, Sharon taking much longer because she spent more time watching Gisèle devour her jizz-covered breakfast than eating her own.

The redhead waited for Sharon to finish, then asked, "May I take your plate, Meestress?"

"Of course." She did, then set about thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, moving with grace despite the lingerie/costume and the very high heels. She was taller than the barefoot Sharon was with those shoes on.

She finished washing the dishes then came to stand beside Sharon. Her head was bowed and her hands were clasped together in front of her. "I 'ave feeneeshed cleaning ze kitchen, Meestress. What do you wish of me?"

"I have one thing that I want you to clean before anything else. Follow me," she directed, walking to her couch.

She untied her bathrobe's belt and sat down, opening it and positioning herself so that her ass was on the edge of the seat cushion, her thick dick standing proudly.

"You're missing one part of your uniform, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes! I am so sorry, Meestress," she exclaimed, rushing out of the room. Gisèle returned with a good-sized butt plug and a bottle of lube. Without saying anything she knelt facing away from Sharon, flipped her skirt up to expose her ass, and pulled her panties down to her knees. Her own cock hung between her legs, completely flaccid.

She lubed up her rear entrance, then worked first one, then two, then finally three fingers into herself, sighing with pleasure every time she was more filled up. She slowly finger-fucked herself for a minute or two, then lubed up the plug and worked it into her ass, moaning softly as it started to fill her. Gisèle squeaked as its widest part stretched then entered her, making her feel very full. For her Mistress.

Sharon just watched, barely stroking her erection with a smile. As Gisèle put herself back together, she told her, "Good girl." The beauty before her shivered and curtseyed.

"Sank you, Meestress. Would you like me to clean you?"

"Very much."

"Wis my mous?"

"Exactly."

"Gisèle" grinned and sank to her knees between her Mistress' legs. "I would be only too 'appy to do zat, Meestress," she sighed, then opened her lips and took the thick cock in until the head was poking into her throat.

"Ohhh...good girl," Sharon moaned. Gisèle removed her mouth and licked up and down the shaft while stroking slowly. She gripped the plug in her ass, savoring how full she was and looking forward to when she would be allowed to be erect.

Zees ees so sexy, she thought to herself. It was 100% normal to her to be thinking in a French accent as well.

Once she had caressed every square millimeter of Mistress Sharon's cock with her tongue and lips, she returned it to her mouth, humming as it filled her. She was also looking forward to the time if her Mistress decided to take her other hole as well, clenching her ass again.

Sharon was completely hard watching Gisèle go down on her but groaned when she started swallowing, working her tight throat around Sharon's spongy head. It took her a minute or two, but eventually she worked it all the way in, her lips finding the base of Sharon's shaft.

Sharon played with her nipples, relishing the feeling as Gisèle continued. After a few more minutes, she breathed, "You're doing a very good job, Gisèle. Do you want to get the reward for doing such a good job?"

She released her Mistress' cock from her mouth briefly, only long enough to respond, "I want nossing more, Meestress," then enveloping it completely again.

"Good girl," she said, flexing her cock as it was buried in the other woman's throat. She heard a muffled grunt as it flexed.

It was imminent, she realized, putting her hands on either side of Gisèle's head and fucking her throat. "I'm gonna come!" Then it was upon her. She cried out and felt the rush traveling up from her base to the tip, the tingling in her legs delicious as she felt herself thicken even further, then pump gush after gush of her cum down her "maid's" throat.

Gisèle's ass clamped down on her plug, feeling a tingle in her own member that remained soft in her tiny panties as she tried to swallow every drop.

She gasped as her head was released. "Sank you, Meestress, zat was delicious."

"Good girl," panted Sharon in return.

Sated, she said, "Now I want you to clean the rest of the house, Gisèle."

"I will be 'appy to, Meestress," she replied, straightening her uniform and sashaying off.

Sharon managed to concentrate enough to get some work done that she'd been putting off, the phenomenal blowjob that Gisèle had just given her sating her enough so that she could concentrate.

After an hour or so, feeling good about accomplishing something, she got up to look for her maid. Sharon could also hear the washing machine running as well as the dishwasher. She found Gisèle dusting her mantle. Or so it appeared at first. She watched for a few moments as Gisèle stood back to Sharon, her head down and one of her arms moving in a slow rhythm.

Still in her bare feet, Sharon suspected what was going on and crept around the woman in the maid outfit. "What are you doing?!" she barked. She had just caught a glimpse of Gisèle's limp dick in her hand. Her "maid" had been stroking it slowly, just watching the foreskin slide up and down over her cock.

Gisèle froze and snapped her head to the direction of Sharon's voice. "Ooh! I am so sorry, Meestress, I 'ave no idea what came ovair me!" She moved to cover herself.

Sharon, of course, knew exactly what had come over her. She didn't leave much to chance. When she had set "Gisèle" up in Jessica's mind as a temporary persona—a roleplay, if you will—she had also made sure to ensure that a few things were definitely going to happen. This had been one. Gisèle had been set up to fail. Sharon felt her cock twitch with arousal.

She took a deep breath before she spoke to the blushing woman in front of her. "That is a very naughty thing for my maid to be doing," she chastised. Gisèle flushed further. "It looks like I'm going to have to do something that I never really want to." That was of course completely false, but she had set things up this way so that she could engage in this roleplay the way that she wanted to.

"Come with me," she demanded and grabbed Gisèle's wrist, practically dragging her along.

Gisèle was on the verge of weeping as they entered Sharon's bedroom. "Drop your panties and hold that dress up." The (trans)woman in the maid's outfit complied without a word. "Do. Not. Move."

Sharon dug around in a drawer, constantly glancing over to ensure that her instructions were followed. She came up with what she was looking for almost immediately, since this whole thing was just for her enjoyment. Well, only for now. She had made sure that Jessica would remember everything that happened while she thought that she was actually a French maid named Gisèle.

Meanwhile, she stalked back over to Gisèle. She knelt, worked a steel ring around the base of her "maid's" balls and shaft, and then deftly slipped the steel sleeve around Gisèle's sleeping member. Topping it all off (so to speak) she slipped a small padlock through a hasp at the top of the ring around Gisèle's base and clicked it shut.

As soon as Gisèle heard that sound, she felt blood beginning to rush to her member. What ees zis... she thought. Soon she was hard but very uncomfortable. The stainless steel was shiny and heavy. And cold! Although it was warming to her body temperature.

"That should keep you from playing with that, which is mine," Sharon declared, standing to face the other woman. "Now you're allowed to get hard, but you can't do anything with it unless I remove it."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds