• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Weekend Getaway

A Weekend Getaway

My wife and I have a great marriage, with an amazing sex life. She is very adventurous in the bedroom and at times surprises me with the things she wants to try. An example of this happened on a recent weekend getaway to our favorite pool suite resort a couple hours north of us. We have talked about fantasies on several occasions and one we shared was to add a third person to our bedroom activities. We have never acted upon this one because we haven't found the right person. That person that would be fun for a while, but not expect anything serious from us. That person that would not bring up feelings of jealousy from either one of us. My wife actually asked me one time if I wanted to have a threesome with my ex-fiancé. That question caught me off guard, but I know how my wife feels about her so I said no. So anyway here we are headed to our spot looking forward to a weekend of amazing sex.

We arrived a few hours before check-in so I surprised my wife with dinner at a very romantic fondue restaurant we enjoy. Our table was very secluded so we spent some time during the amazing dinner being a little bad. We didn't have sex in the restaurant, but there was plenty of hand action going on. After dinner we stopped by our favorite adult store to check out the outfits and pick up one we have wanted for a while. Finally, it was time to get to the resort and check-in. We walked up to the counter and a sexy red-head stepped up to help us. We went through the check-in process while I was checking her out without being too obvious. She made a point to let us know several times while we were checking in that her name was Katie and she would be working the front desk all night if we needed anything. There seemed to be an emphasis on "anything" but I pushed that thought away thinking I was just hearing something I wanted to hear because my wife had me so turned on.

We get our room key and head back to the car. When we got in I turned to my wife and asked her, "Would I get in trouble if I said she was cute?"

My wife said, "No, because she was very cute."

I said, "Good. She was cute and redheaded and you know how I love redheads."

So we get to our room and head in and immediately get naked and in the pool. Remember I said this was a pool suite, each room has its own indoor swimming pool. Yeah, I know that's cool. So we are in the pool enjoying each other's kisses and bodies with no need to hurry since we had the room all night. While we are making out and getting worked into a frenzy I told my wife, "Babe, it's a good thing that I haven't been drinking or I may have gotten myself in a lot of trouble a bit ago."

"Oh yea, why's that?"

"If I had been buzzed I might have asked Katie to join us. Like I said she was cute and had the curves I like, just like you."

"So why don't you call the front desk and invite her over?"

"Two reasons, I think an offer like that would be better received from you and I didn't know how you would take it."

It was at this point that my wife felt my cock rub her clit and the conversation was over. We pulled each other closer and I slid into her warm pussy with ease. I love to fuck my wife in a pool because it's the only time she will suck me after I have been in her. So I moved her to the edge and pulled my dick from her and climbed out of the water. I sat on the edge of the pool so she could stay in the pool and suck my dick. My wife gives amazing blowjobs and this one didn't disappoint. She loves to slobber on me so that I can slide into her throat easier and that's exactly what she did. She would take me all the way down and then pull back till I popped out and lick my shaft down to my balls taking each one in her mouth and then lick her way back up and swallow me again. She did this until I was getting close and stood up on the seat that is built into the pool and began to fuck her face forcing my dick as far down her throat as I could. When I could take it no more I grabbed her head and shoved her face all the way down and dumped my first load of the weekend down her throat.

Once she had cleaned me off completely I dropped back in the pool and swam a couple laps. I then decided to get in the steam shower that is also in the room and relax a bit from the drive. I asked my wife to join me but she declined. I assumed she was going to try on one of the new outfits we had purchased or take the new toy for a test drive so I sat back and let the steam begin to sooth away my sore back.

I must have drifted off because I was startled awake by the door closing. I couldn't see a thing because of the steam, but I could hear some muffled voices. Deciding that I should keep my naked butt in the steam shower in case it was a maintenance worker or a delivery driver I tried to listen in on the conversation. I couldn't make out a dang thing so I just sat back and continued to enjoy the steam.

After several minutes I noticed that the voices were gone, but I had never heard the door open so I assumed it was maintenance fixing some issue my wife had found. At this point I was done with the steam, so I turned the steam nozzle off and turned on the shower to a cool setting and sat back. Slowly the steam cleared away and it looked like someone was in the pool. As the steam continued to clear I noticed the person in the pool had two shades of hair. Slowly I realized I was looking at the sexiest sight I could imagine. My wife was in the pool with Katie locked in a kiss that would have steamed the care windows had they been parked somewhere.

I watched this for a while letting my wife enjoy herself. She opened her eyes and saw me staring and using her long skinny finger the slowly curled it at me telling me to get in the water with them. I eased my way into the pool, not sure how Katie would react. Once in I sat on the bench my wife had used not long ago to swallow my cum. Sitting there watching this show had me hard in a matter of seconds. They were so into each other that I was happy to just watch. You know it's one thing to experience the passion of your mate first hand, but to see it from a spectator's point of view brings a whole new excitement to mind.

I watched these two curvaceous beauties as their hands roamed each other's bodies. What a turn on that was. I was perfectly content to sit there all night and watch. Apparently my presence was soon felt by Katie because she spun slowly in my wife's arms and looked at me. She said, "Hey, I hope you don't mind, but your wife called and made and offer I couldn't pass up. Believe it or not once you two checked in I told the other lady at the counter that I would love to join you guys. So when the office phone rang and I saw the room number I got excited. Your wife told me how cute you thought I was and asked when I got off. I'm not supposed to be off until 8:00 in the morning, but Suzie could tell how bad I wanted to do this so she is covering for me. I'm here as long as you all will have me."

"I don't mind and please don't let me interrupt, I could watch you two all night."

My wife chimed in, "Well, babe, we were kind of hoping you wouldn't stay on the sidelines."

Not needing to be told twice I was at their side faster than my wife cums when I eat her pussy. I looked at my wife and thanked her with my eyes as my hands began running over their backs and down to their asses. It has been nearly 20 years since I had two asses in my hands and even back then they weren't naked asses. I love my wife's nice round ass and have spent a lot of time in 8 years of marriage playing with it. Katie's ass was a little smaller but still nice and round. They began kissing each other again as I started circling them kissing their necks and putting my hands wherever I didn't find a hand. I was enjoying having a second body to fondle. Katie's tits were smaller than my wife's, I'm guessing a large B or small C cup, but they were almost as sensitive as my wife's. I can make my wife cum just by sucking her tits and when my hand brushed across Katie's nipple that first time she moaned loudly into my wife's mouth. I tweaked my wife's nipple and she began to shudder with the early signs of her growing orgasm.

I pulled both women onto my lap so that they could still play with each other, but I wanted to get a little more involved. They broke their kiss off and I asked my wife, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm positive on two conditions. One, you can do anything to her that she says is ok as long as you do that same thing to me. Two, you can cum on her face and tits, but not in her pussy. My pussy is the only one that gets your seed. Can you live with these conditions?"

"Babe, it's a deal. Now do you mind if I kiss her for a bit?"

My wife answered by pushing our faces together. That first kiss was amazing. My wife is an awesome kisser and I get hard every time we kiss, but to kiss another woman in front of my wife was so exciting. I spent the next ten minutes making out with Katie and getting to know her body. I then switched and made out with my wife for ten minutes while touching her the exact same way I had touched Katie. It was at this point that I remembered how well it had worked when I sat on the edge of the pool so my wife could suck me so I told them both to set on the edge and lay back. A dream come true, I had two pussies to choose from. My wife's was smooth as always and Katie's has a small patch of red hair just above her slit, but was otherwise smoothly shaven.

I began by kissing their feet and running my hands, my right hand on my wife and my left on Katie, up each of their legs. I let my fingers simultaneously slip into their dripping pussies and it was about this time that I began to notice how similar my wife and Katie were. It seemed that the same things that turned my wife on turned Katie on as well, I also noticed how they both played with their tits in a similar manner. I began to eat my wife's pussy while I fingered Katie. I kissed all around my wife's lips and legs and lightly ran my tongue from her ass to just short of her clit very lightly. I kept that up going back and forth deeper each time. I love the way my wife's pussy tastes so it was incredibly hard to not just dive in. Just as I could sense her really getting into it I switched to Katie's pussy and repeated the same exercise. She was delicious as well. I switched back and forth between the two until they were both begging for release.

It was at this point that I got out of the pool dried off and went to the bed. I laid down and waited. I didn't have to wait long before I felt them approach. My wife decided she would try to get even for me leaving her hanging so she blind folded me and told me to figure out who was who. As I lay there I felt them both get on the bed and almost instantly a pussy was shoved in my face. Just as I start getting into the pussy in my face I am distracted by someone straddling my cock and sliding it into their pussy. I was suddenly very thankful that my wife had swallowed my first load not that long ago.

So here I am with a pussy being ground into my face and another sliding up and down my cock and I'm supposed to figure out which one is which. I spent the next several minutes trying to concentrate on each pussy individually. I was close to announcing my decision when the pussy on my cock began to grip me tighter and tighter while the body connected to that pussy began to scream. At once I knew it was my wife. I then really began to enjoy eating Katie's pussy while my wife was cumming on my cock.

As my wife calmed down they switched places. I almost came as soon as Katie slid down on my cock. She was a little tighter than my wife, but I think it was more the realization that I was fucking another woman in front of my wife. I then got a pussy in my face and knew it was my wife's and I dove in trying to give her another orgasm. I succeeded in just enough time to signal to her I was close. They both laid down on the bed and I stood and aimed towards their tits. I came so hard and so much that I covered their tits and even got it all over their faces. When I finished cumming they began to kiss and lick each other cleaning my cum off and then sharing it. I realized I hadn't felt Katie cum so I got between her legs and shoved a finger in her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth. Soon she was covering my face in her juices.

I laid down on the bed exhausted and they crawled up next to me. I drifted off to sleep with a sexy lady on either side of me and two hands on my cock.

The next morning, I woke up to an amazing sensation. My cock was getting sucked and my balls were being licked. I hesitantly opened my eyes fearing it was a dream and saw my two beauties enjoying themselves. I stayed still hoping they wouldn't know I was awake. Katie busted me when I let a moan escape my lips. She looked at my wife and said, "Do you like getting fucked from behind?"

"Love it," was her reply.

They then told me to get up and they got on their knees on the bed facing the mirror wall and I stepped up behind them. It was an awesome sight. I decided to fuck Katie first knowing I would cum in my wife. I slid in and out of Katie until she began to quiver through an orgasm. I then pulled out and immediately went balls deep in my wife pounding her pussy the way I know she likes until she screamed in orgasm. I was getting close when my wife looked at me through the mirror and told me to cum in Katie's pussy. I hesitated for a moment when she repeated it and so I pulled out and shoved myself back into Katie's pussy for the last few strokes before I exploded in her.

We collapsed in a heap on the bed all breathing hard. Eventually time came for us to start getting ready to leave. We exchanged contact information with Katie in hopes of keeping in touch and having a repeat performance the next time we come to town.

On our ride home I asked my wife why she had changed her mind. She said that they had been talking while I was asleep and Katie mentioned how much she enjoys feeling a cock explode in her. My wife decided to let me cum in Katie to thanks her for giving us this experience. Needless to say I am already planning our next trip to this resort.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Weekend Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds