• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cycle Ride Pt. 02

The Cycle Ride Pt. 02

12

This follows on from another story called 'The Cycle Ride'. I hope you enjoy it.

*************************

After the charity cycle ride to Pitlochry and back, the memory of my sexual encounter with Graham was not far from my mind. He had awakened long-buried thoughts and desires. I got really turned on thinking about him and what we did that night. I had his telephone number, all I needed to do was call him, meet up again. I felt dreadful for cheating on my wife, but I hadn't planned it, it was circumstance, it just happened. She knew nothing at all, I obviously missed out that bit when I told her how the cycle run went.

I waited a few days to call Graham, to let the dust settle. I'm sure he wouldn't be wanting to see me again...but he might. In the end, I did pluck up the courage to call him. God, I was so nervous as the phone rang. I was almost ready to hang up when he answered. I was so nervous I couldn't get the words out properly. He recognized my voice and sounded really pleased to hear from me again. It was clear we both wanted to meet up again.

I had an idea how we could spend the night together. I had a cunning plan. We could cycle from Edinburgh to Falkirk along the Union Canal, a sixty mile round trip staying the night in a hotel in Falkirk. Graham could drive to my house and leave his car there. It's just a three mile cycle to the start of the route from my house. I would introduce him to my wife so that she knew who I was going with and not have any suspicions that there was anything funny going on. She would believe that. I just needed to convince Graham to meet my wife.

Graham thought it was incredibly bold, and it was. Letting the wife meet the guy who was going to fuck me. It's so brazen that it's believable. He needed some persuasion but he agreed.

We arranged it for the next weekend, leaving on the Saturday morning, stay over night and back on the Sunday afternoon. I told my wife and she was actually pleased, thinking it would do me good to enjoy a long relaxing cycle run. So, the plan was hatched, we just needed to make it happen now.

Saturday morning and Graham stood on my doorstep with a huge smile on his face, dressed in lycra with his bike against my gate. It was great to see him. I invited him in, giving him a big hug as I closed the door. I was almost ready to go, just one small bag as we were traveling light. I sat him down and made a coffee for us both. It was so nice to see him. I felt good, really excited to see him, remembering clearly what we got up to in Pitlochry. My wife was still not back from the shops, we would just wait for her.

We chatted as we waited. I kept looking at his groin, remembering sucking his shaved cock. I could see his eyes looking at me too. I could feel the chemistry in the room. God, I was looking forward to tonight.

Graham put his hand on my knee, squeezing it as he talked. I was nervous but he was doing his best to put me at ease. 'It will be great fun,' he said, smiling. 'It's a great plan, what could possibly go wrong?,' he added.

He got up and stood in front of me. I couldn't resist, I just went weak at the knees at the thought of touching his hard cock. I reached out and fondled him, slowly pulling down his lycra shorts. He wore nothing underneath his shorts. He was getting hard, God, his shaved cock looked fantastic. I rubbed him slowly as I admired his cock, pulling his foreskin back to reveal the tip. I fondled his shaved balls. This was so thrilling. Here I was in my own home with a guy's cock in my hand. I leaned forward and licked his gorgeous purple head. I moaned as I slowly took him in my mouth. I can't wait until tonight, I thought, it's going to be so sexy. I slowly wanked his cock, pushing my lips over his head, taking him all the way. Wanting to feel him go all the way. I didn't expect to be doing this so early in the day. This was a lovely surprise.

I felt him stiffen in my mouth. I knew what that meant. He was unsteady on his feet as he felt his orgasm building. I could feel his balls moving in my hand. He was going to explode any second. Suddenly, I heard the front door being opened. Fuck, it's my wife. Graham grabbed his cock out of my mouth and quickly pulled up his shorts. I wiped my mouth, Graham was trying to control his breathing. God, we looked guilty.

Seconds later, my wife walked in. She could sense something but couldn't put her finger on it. I stood up and introduced her to my friend Graham. He stood up to shake hands. God, his cock was still erect. If she looks down she'll see it. We both quickly sat down. I tried to get my voice under control when I told her we would be leaving shortly. I was cold with fear. God, she almost caught us. What would have happened if we were in bed or naked in the living room?

I was stupid to have suggested Graham come here. I'm sure she suspects something, she must have sensed something was up. If she did, she didn't show it. She seemed genuinely pleased I was doing something interesting this weekend, and a friend to share it with. Graham smiled at the irony of her words.

I couldn't wait to get out of the house. I picked up my bag and went outside to get my bike out of the shed. Graham followed me. With a wave to my wife, we cycled off to Fountainbridge where the canal begins. Graham pulled over once we were round the corner. He was shaking, delayed shock after the near miss with my wife. That was too close. I think we got away with it. If she really suspected something odd, she would have said something.

We pulled up at the new commercial development at the start of the canal in Fountainbridge. This was it, thirty miles until we get to Falkirk. I bumped fists with Graham, suggesting he lead and I'll follow-up the rear, so to speak.

The canal winds its way through some really attractive parts of Edinburgh. People were walking and jogging. It was difficult to get any speed up, there were so many people to negotiate around. We weren't in any rush, might as well just slow down and admire the scenery. Graham had never been on this cycle route before and I think he was quite impressed with how good it was. Mile after mile, we slowly followed the path, no vehicles on any part of the route. It was safe and pleasant.

We pulled over near Ratho, our first stop. I passed over a bottle of water and we both took a good drink. I wondered if we could find somewhere we could pull over and finish what we started at my house. Bound to be somewhere along the route. I didn't want to wait until we got to the hotel. Graham was up for it, if we can find somewhere. He kissed me and squeezed my cock and got back on his bike. I shivered, I just couldn't wait. I wanted that man's shaved, soft, sexy body against me.

I got on my bike and caught up with Graham. There were still too many people around. It's a busy cycle path but once we get further out into the country, it's bound to be quieter. Until then, I just sat back and enjoyed the cycle. It was a completely flat, decent path and plenty wildlife to see. We stopped to watch the swans with their recent young. Graham spotted a Kingfisher and I picked up a frog from the path and put it in the water. I was so relaxed, happy and excited, like a teenager again. A nice cycle followed by a night enjoying Graham's body. God, I wanted to fuck him, I wanted his spunk in me. I want to cherish that shaved cock of his.

A few miles further on, Graham pulled over. We were where the canal changes direction and gave an open view of the path in both directions. Graham put his hand in his shorts, playing with his cock. He smiled at me. 'Like to finish what you started?' he said walking towards me.

I sat down on a bench beside the bridge, looking around for anyone coming. The coast was clear. Graham stood in front of me, I pulled down his shorts to his knees and kissed his cock. It was beautiful, the only guy I had been with who shaved.

I shut my eyes as I slipped his cock through my lips. I wanked him using the finger tips of both hands, long gentle strokes, pulling the foreskin back and forward, my lips caressing his cock head. I felt his balls move in my hand. God, this was so exciting. The sun on my face, birds singing in the distance, a gentle breeze and the sound of insects. What could be nicer than sucking a hard shaved cock in the open air, in the countryside, at one with nature.

At last, I felt Graham beginning to cum. I felt more thrills run down my back. God, any moment now, his cock is going to be spurting his lovely hot cum in my mouth. I used my lips to squeeze his cock head. He was moaning. 'Cum, cum in my mouth, let me have it,' I moaned with encouragement. I felt his shaft pulse, God, he was going to cum.

Suddenly I heard someone shrieking. God, it was two women on their bikes, going quickly past us, screaming their heads off. I pulled Graham's cock out of my mouth as he hurriedly pulled his shorts up. 'Damn Graham, didn't you see them coming? You were meant to be looking out,' I shouted at him.

'I was on the point of coming, my eyes were shut, I wasn't looking, they just appeared from nowhere, I'm sorry, it was my fault,' he pleaded.

'Let's go, we can't go back the way we've come or these women will think we are following them, let's continue on to Falkirk. We're more than half way there.' I was panicking. Caught red-handed. I felt utter dread, I could hardly cycle, my hands were trembling. I needed a drink, God, I badly needed a drink to calm myself down. The next town is the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, we can get off the path and go to a pub and get something to calm our nerves.

We sped up, as fast as it was possible to go on a muddy track. We had left the tarmac path some time ago. Puddles and broken branches littered the path. It was awful, no use for road bikes like we had. We tackled that section of the path as best we could.

Only a couple of miles to go until we hit Linlithgow. The path was getting better now we were away from the wooded banking. More pedestrians impeded our progress as did dog walkers and more cyclists. Finally, in the distance, the canal basin at Linlithgow. I knew a pub just down the road into the town. I relaxed a little.

I had a horrible premonition as we got closer to the basin. The two men in yellow jackets up ahead, they looked like they were the Police. I was almost certain. I felt sick. I slowed down. Graham, who had been following me, caught up with me and wondered what was up. 'Look ahead,' I whispered. 'I think that's the Police, they're looking in our direction.'

Should we stop and turn around? That would just draw attention. We stopped, took out our water bottles and pretended we were just having a drink. Stalling for time. What are we going to do? I looked at Graham and he was panicking.

'If we turn round now, they'll know we're guilty. We need to keep going, as if we have nothing whatsoever to be concerned about. Let's just keep our heads and act normally. God, why didn't we get off this path sooner?' I mumbled as we set off again.

As we got closer, the men wearing yellow jackets just stood there, not moving at all. They must be looking for us, they're not bothering with the other folk going past. Keep our heads and we'll get through this,' I whispered to myself.

My heart sunk, a feeling of absolute dread. I felt like crying. The men were police and now they were standing on the path, in front of us. We got closer. I kept slowing down. I'm too old to run. God, they're going to arrest us. These women must have reported us to the police. Graham, this is his fault. Why was I so stupid as to do something like this? My wife, she'll divorce me. Oh my God, my life has just fallen about my feet. All manner of fears ran through my mind.

They walked towards us as we cycled closer to them. They were definitely interested in us. The game's up, we should just give up now. I stopped and Graham pulled up alongside me. The police came up close and started asking us questions. Awful questions. These women saw Graham with his shorts pulled down and his cock in my mouth. We were in lycra and stood out. In fact we never saw anybody else wearing lycra. It was us and the police knew it was us. There was no point lying about it. The two women were able to give a good description of us.

I could hardly speak. The police knew from our body language that we knew exactly what this was about. I was so angry with Graham. All he needed to do was keep a bloody look out. We're doomed, finished now. How did I get myself in this position?

We answered the police officer's questions honestly. They took our details and then arrested us. The police had a van parked round the corner from the canal basin and they led us to it, pushing our bikes with us. The bikes fitted in the police van and we got locked in the back. I could hardly look at Graham, I was so angry with him.

Down at the police station, we were charged and were told we would be put in the cells. I had never been locked in a cell before. It was horrible, two stone benches and a thin mattress to sleep on. The doors clanged as they led us through the old passageways. I knew the Linlithgow police station was Victorian. I even had a tour round it years ago when it opened it's doors to the public for the day.

They put us in the same cell, banged the door shut and left us, with a very bright light illuminating the cell. I sat down and put my head in my hands. I was shaking. Graham tried to console me, telling me he was so sorry. I didn't want to hear it. How long will we be in here for? Are we in for the night? Worse, could we be here until Monday and taken to court.

I rang the bell which lit a red light above the cell door. A few minutes later, two cops opened the cell door. 'Sorry to trouble you but how long are we going to be in the cells for?' I asked sheepishly. They stood there not saying anything. They looked around the cell and then locked us in again. That was weird.

I didn't say much, despite Graham's attempts to cheer me up. I was still angry with him. How can I keep this from my wife? What's going to happen to us? Why won't they tell us?

It seemed hours later that someone did come in, took us to two separate rooms and asked us the same questions again. I told it like it was. I was giving my friend a blow job, I didn't notice the women on their bikes until it was too late. Yes, they must have seen everything. We were obviously very sorry. What else could I say? At the end, they charged us with three separate offences. I asked what we would get for that, would we go to jail? 'Up to the Judge on Monday,' the cop replied.

My God, they were keeping us in here until Monday. My job, I need to be at work on Monday. My wife, I could explain Saturday night away, but not Sunday night as well, she's bound to find out. I'm finished. We'll be going to court dressed in our lycra cycle gear. There are bound to be reporters there, I might have my picture in the paper.

Once they finished charging us, they took us back to the cells. I was almost in tears when they slammed the door shut. They had offered us a phone call but we both declined. Graham was single so was less bothered. I couldn't speak and lie to my wife, I would break down. My voice would give me away.

We sat on opposite sides of the cell, silent and with our heads in our hands. Each of us deep in thought. I had no idea what time it was, late afternoon I guessed. They took our watches from us so I had no way of knowing what time it was.

I broke the silence. 'Would you like me to finish what I've twice started now?' Graham laughed. We both laughed. We laughed loudly. Then the reality set in again; we're almost certain to end up on the sex offenders register for this.

Graham got up and stood in front of me. I sat up on my bench. I looked at the bulge in his shorts. He slowly pulled down his shorts, his cock popped out. He was semi hard. God, I get so turned on seeing a cock. I should be angry with him; not touching his cock. It stiffened as my hands worked on it. I moaned, giving in to the excitement. I wanked him, pulling the foreskin back, licking the tip. Oh yes, I wanted this.

This time, I was determined he was going to come. I built up a rhythm as I wanked him, my mouth moving up and down his cock. I fondled his balls. They felt so sexy shaved. I wanked him faster, my mouth sending beautiful sensations through Graham's body. I felt his balls moving, God I love the feeling in my hands. I forgot our woes and focused on milking his cock of every drop. He shook as the first spurt hit my throat. I was ready for it and quickly swallowed before the next spurt. It was lovely, I pulled him closer to me, his cock still spurting in my mouth. Carefully, I squeezed every drop of his spunk, licking it off his cock head. I love the taste and the thrill of making a cock explode like that.

He recovered and swapped positions with me. I was so hard, he pulled down my shorts exposing my cock. I was slightly bigger than he was. He wanked me, teasing me with his tongue. I shut my eyes and relaxed, waiting for the waves of orgasm to shake me. I moaned as his head moved up and down. He had my balls in his hand, gently playing with them. I tensed, as my body started to shake. I thrust into his mouth, his lips gripping me, his tongue on my head. Yes, yes, yes...I moaned quietly. I felt sensations creep over my head, ...yes..please..., and then I spunked, time and again, I spunked as Graham quickly swallowed it. God, that felt nice, I badly needed that. I bent down to kiss him, tasting my own spunk in his mouth.

God, here we are in a cell, charged with sex and public order offences, possibly going to jail. It couldn't get any worse and what do we do? We blow each other. How surreal.

I sat back down on my bench, beginning to get angry with Graham again. It wasn't fair to blame him entirely, I should also have been looking out but it was difficult under the circumstances. I had his cock in my mouth, It wasn't easy to keep looking right and left with a cock in your mouth.

Our only indication it was evening was when they came in with a fish supper, wrapped up in paper. Our tea. God, it was going to be a long night. It's going to be a bloody long weekend.

Later that night, we sucked each other off again. Fancy the cops letting us share a cell, particularly with what we had been charged with. Sucking each other off was at least a distraction and filled some of the time a little.

We were rarely disturbed, they only came in at meal times, our only indication of the time. It was so utterly boring but at least I found out more about Graham. He'd had an interesting life. Now he was a single gay man, semi retired and looking for fun. Well, he got fun all right, bucket loads of fun. Who could have dreamed this up? I sunk into depression again. It's alright for Graham, he's single. This will cost me my marriage, my house, our savings, all our security. God, I needed another blow job.

We sucked each other off four times during our long weekend stay. It was funny, I guess. We had to laugh about it. God, I go weak at the knees when I even think of a big hard cock. Four loads of Graham's spunk I swallowed in two days, in a cell. It's shocking, under the circumstances, but it was still as sexy as hell.

It must be Monday morning, this is the second breakfast we have had. After we ate the buttered rolls for breakfast, we were handcuffed together and led on foot towards the court, which was in the next building from the police station. This was humiliating. A duty solicitor spoke to us, advising us to plead guilty and, as we were caught red-handed, we were guilty.

A short while later we were in the cells under the court. I wondered if we would have time for another blow job. No, that would be tempting fate. I wonder though. There's a stone corridor leading to the cells, we should hear anyone if they come for us.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cycle Ride Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds