• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Amber's Party

Amber's Party

The music pulsed through the house, giving it an almost life like sensation of a beating heart, teenagers in various degrees of drunkenness stumble around looking for more alcohol as they celebrated finishing their HSC. A few of the less inebriated of the teens form little groups around landmarks of the house; the kitchen bench, the couches of the living room, the outdoor dining area and the pool. The second storey bedrooms and bathrooms were all occupied by various couples seeking the privacy for the intimate activities that take place when the equation of alcohol and horny teenagers is solved. However one room didn't contain a couple, in fact it contained seven people; six teenage boys and one teenage girl.

They each quivered with excitement at the thought of the event which was about to take place in the master bedroom, five guys and one girl. The girl's name was Amber, she was nineteen, tall, pale and had ginger hair. Her green eyes still bright in the darkness of the room. The guys stared at her taking in her beauty while she was still clothed. Her slim figure, her smooth pale legs that led up to a denim mini skirt where they could catch a glimpse at the red lingerie she was wearing underneath. Slowly she began to strip teasing the five guys who were eagerly awaiting the opportunity to fuck her pussy. First she started with her shirt lifting it slowly to reveal her naval, she could hear the guys panting eagerly awaiting for to remove her shirt and release her breasts. Taking off her shirt she revealed her matching red brassiere. The guys at the sight of her brassiere groaned, she could clearly see their erections. She giggled to herself about how she got five guys erect without even having to release her double D's, slowly she slid off her denim skirt once it was around one of her ankles she kicked off aiming at one of the guys who caught it. They all stared at her, she then unclipped her brassiere letting her breasts fall free. Next she teased them with the slow pace at which she removed her panties. Quickly flashing them her pussy before hiding it from their view.

They were becoming impatient as one approached and ripped off her panties revealing her shaved pussy. This one act then set off the guys as they themselves began to undress in a hurry as if their life depended on staring at her beautiful naked body. Once they were all undressed they surrounded her, their cocks stiff, straight and pulsating, ready for her. No not ready for her, ready for her pussy. One of them shoved their cock into her mouth forcing her to blow him, she could feel the warmth of his cock on her tongue and the head as it hit the back of her throat. Another shoved his stiff member into her pussy and began to fuck her without any of the grace and dignity of love making. He was fucking her pussy raw and rough and she loved it. She then took two of the guys' cocks and began to stroke them with her hands. They each groaned as she expertly jerked off her cocks.

She was surrounded by a cacophony of grunts and moans form the guys who were fucking her, however the sixth stood back as if he was waiting for something and with a quick word everything stopped each of the guys withdrew and forced her to stand. The sixth guy then proceeded over to sit on the bed then forced Amber to sit on his stiff cock, but instead of shoving it in her pussy he shoved it into her ass. She shrieked in what could quite easily be mistaken for pleasure or pain. He began to pump away at her ass and allowed the other guys to resume what they were doing to her before he stopped them. The grunts and the moans from the guy fucking her ass were louder than all of the others combined as if fucking her in the ass gave him more pleasure than being blown, given a handjob or fucking a pussy. Then it stopped again all the guys withdrew and changed places. Taking up different positions and fucking Amber as if she was nothing more than a sex toy.

The cycle continued and slowly but surely when each of them climaxed and shot their load over her face and breasts they stood back and watched until there was one guy left. Amber thought it was one of the guys who she started off by giving a handjob to. He was fucking her in the ass, his grunts were deep and animal like. He was pumping away at her ass ignoring her own confusing squeals and moans. Until with one final thrust and with one final groan he shot his load off right in her ass.

After withdrawing he watched as his cum slowly dripped out of her ass.

They each got dressed and left the room with the smug faces of boys who had just done something they know they shouldn't have. Leaving Amber alone in the room still panting, trying to recover from the pleasuring she had just received. Sure she had fucked guys before but only ever one at a time never six at once and never in the ass. With dried cum on her face and breasts and cum dripping out her ass and down her thighs she ventured into the private bathroom adjoined to master bedroom, turned on the shower and let the cum that covered her body wash away.

She smiled to herself knowing that there were six guys downstairs, smug with the satisfaction of the orgasmic high, possibly bragging about what had taken place in this bedroom this very night and wished that none of them would ever forget this night.

With one of her hands she began to stroke her pussy, her fingers danced across it in an expert manner, she then penetrated and began to fuck herself until she was on the verge of climax.

However she stopped as a new guy entered the bathroom. She smiled as she saw his eyes gazed at her. He began to strip down, his cock stiff and ready, he walked towards her slowly as if he thought she might reject his company. He entered the shower, Amber was prepared but pleasantly surprised as he got down on his knees and finished her off with this tongue.

*****

Hey guys, thanks for reading this. I am rather new to this so if you have any feedback please tell me as I always want to improve the quality of my work. Also if you have any recommendations for what I should write next please tell me, there are very few things I don't write about. I hope some of them are rather obvious. I am always open to something new and I do love the "research" of new things.

C. S Leonidas

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Amber's Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 519 milliseconds