• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Labor Day Gang Bang

My Labor Day Gang Bang

12

Author's note: A big thank you to all my fans. I love hearing from you. Please keep voting, sending feedback, and especially leaving comments. As an author I truly appreciate hearing from you.

*****

It was Labor Day weekend. As usual we had our annual Labor Day bbq. Jim would start slow cooking the ribs the night before. His ribs were the hit of the neighborhood. Usually we ran about 50-60 guests. Neighborhood, old friends, work friends, and family.

We had a nice neighborhood. Mostly up and coming young families. The neighborhood was reasonably new and was built to handle the growth of high tech families in the area.

This was our fifth party and it was always fun. Today was no different. Good food, lots of beer, a lot of laughter. The kids and some adults were in the pool. Small groups of people laughing and eating. It was nice to see the different groups actually intermingling and talking.

I was having a blast. I was wearing my mom bikini. Not too sexy, but it showed off my body.

As a 36 yr old mother of an 8 and 10 year old I was proud of my body. I worked hard for it. At 5'3, 115 lbs, and 36c. I filled out my suit nicely. Both Jim and I were proud of my body. I had my blonde ok hair tied up in a pony tail.

There was an unspoken competition among the moms in the neighborhood. We all worked on our shape. None of us had on slutty suits, well maybe Sue, but the rest of us were wearing tasteful suits that showed off our figures. We were proud of them. We worked hard, but I had to admit, Sue was getting a lot of attention and I was feeling a little jealous.

Sue was wearing a little string bikini that showed a lot of skin and was getting a lot of attention. As usual at these parties there was light flirting going on. Nothing obscene. A few off color jokes, a pat on the ass when a guy could get away with it. Just enough to let you know you still had it. Sue was getting more than her share.

I pouted in my mind. I had a suit just like it. In fact, I had one that showed more, but I would never wear it in front of the other neighborhood moms. Not that Jim would mind. He loved when I showed a little skin. He'd always tell me if his friends mentioned me or how I looked. I know he's shown off some pictures of me in those bathing suits. Still, the kids were here and we were moms.

Sue wasn't the only one in a small suit. Two of the girls I work with were looking pretty hot, but they were young, so among the men we knew well, Sue got all the attention.

It was around 8 that the party was winding down. Moms had to get their kids to sleep and neighborhood dads had to go help. My kids wanted to sleep over a friends house. We swapped kids all the time, so it was no big deal, I said yes.

After 8 the crowd was a bit different. Jim's and my work friends, old friends we knew before the neighborhood, and one divorced dad from the neighborhood whose kids were at their mom's. The party, and drinking, went on till about 10 when the wives decided it was time to drive their husbands, who had too much to drink, home. No one was sloppy drunk, but, sober wives drove to be on the safe side.

In the end there were 5 guys left and Jim and I. Again, none were sloppy drunk, but better safe than sorry, we insisted they spend the night. With the kids gone we had two extra rooms, and two couches. They'd figure it out.

Jim was getting tired.

"Ok guys," he said. "I'm off to bed. See you all in the morning."

"I'll be right in," I told Jim. "I just want to make sure everyone is all set."

"Ok," said Jim and he headed down the hall to our room.

I chatted with the guys showing them where the sheets, blankets, and bedrooms were.

"Ok guys," I asked. "Everyone got everything they need?"

"Well," flirted Steve. "I could use someone to sleep with."

Steve was Jim's oldest friend. We'd known each other forever.

"Oh sure," I chided laughingly. "Now you wanna flirt with me. Why don't you go try and sleep over Sue's."

I was used to Steve's teasing. He was always a bit smug. He gave as good as he got but I knew it was all in fun.

"Hmmmm..., you think her husband would mind?" he teased.

"Oh sure," I retorted. "A chance at Sue and you'd just toss me aside."

"Well of course," he said. He put his arm around my waist. I was still in my bikini. "We all know we don't stand a chance with you. Besides, we saw a lot more of Sue today than you."

"You've seen me in bikinis tinier than that " I replied. He had. I'd known him since I met Jim. We'd been to the beach plenty of times before Jim and I had kids. "So you're saying Sue looks better in a bikini than I do?"

"I don't know," he teased again. "I haven't seen that much of your skin in 10 years."

"Uh huh," I said pushing him lightly away. "And it's that kind of talk that will keep you from seeing more." I teased back.

"Like you'd show us more," he dared.

Us? I almost forgot the other guys were there. I was so used to bantering with Steve, I forgot they were listening. Staying over were two guys I worked with, two of Jim's workmates, and Steve.

"You'll never know," I teased. "You and your friends prefer Sue."

Bill chimed in. Bill was a co-worker of Jim's "No way, don't listen to Steve. Sue needed the bikini to get attention. You are beautiful no matter what."

"Why thank you Bill," I said. Then I turned to Steve. "See Steve.That's how you talk a woman out of her clothes," I laughed. "Maybe I should go try on my other bathing suit for him?"

I kissed Bill on the cheek. "Thank you Bill." Then I waved at the guys and said goodnight.

I headed to my room. I may have wiggled my ass a bit more than usual as I walked down the hall. I admit I felt a little tingling in my pussy. It was nice to have men trying to get you undressed. Let's face it, as a mom and wife it doesn't happen often. Even my husband just gets to see me naked. He doesn't have to do anything special.

When I got to my room Jim was in bed.

"So, ya going to show him?" He said.

"Who," I asked. Truly not following the question.

"Bill," he said. "Are you going to show Bill how you look in your other bathing suit"

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"What, you want me to just put on that bikini and walk out there? Parading in front of people we work with?"

I could see him thinking.

"I know," he said. "Put on the bikini and call Bill here. Stand just inside the door where only he can see you."

"You're crazy," I said, but I have to admit there was something about the idea that appealed to me. Like I said, I worked hard on my body. I didn't mind the idea of showing it off.

"Oh come on," he went on. "Give him a thrill."

I tried another protest. I admit this one was weaker.

"Really? You want Bill to see me in my string bikini. Just show it to him? What's he going to think?"

'He'll think he's very lucky," he responded.

I went to my drawers and pulled out the bathing suit.

"Really? This one?"

"Not that one," he said.

I was shocked. The one he wanted was one I hadn't worn for years. I wore it in Vegas once. That was 10 lbs ago and it barely covered anything then. I pulled it out.

"This one?" I asked.

He nodded.

"You know this one barely covers my tits and ass," I reminded him.

He smiled at me and said, "Fuck yeah."

I didn't have any other arguments. He wanted me too. I wanted to show off. What the hell.

I took off the bikini I was wearing and stepped into the bottoms. The little string bikini barely covered half my ass.

I looked at my husband. "Like this?" I asked.

"You look perfect," he said. "I dare you."

I then realized what he meant. I still hadn't put the top on. All I was wearing was the skimpy bottoms. I decided to call his bluff.

"You don't think I would, do you?" I challenged.

He just smiled and shrugged. I walked to the door and grabbed the doorknob. I looked at Jim giving him one more chance to back out. He was just grinning.

"I opened the door and said in a loud voice, "Hey Bill, can you come here a second?"

"Be right there," he said.

I watched him come down the hall. I was standing behind the door looking around it. As he saw my face I put my fingers to my lips and shushed him. Then I opened the door and let him see me. I shushed him again and did a turn. I felt a fire in my pussy. My nipples were standing out. When he had a good look I made a motion to scoot him away and closed the door.

I leaned against the door. My heart was beating a mile a minute. My face was flushed. My pussy was wet. I looked at Jim. He had the covers pushed down. He was lying in bed naked holding his hard cock in his hand.

I was just about to go take it in my mouth when there was a knock at the door.

I don't know why I just didn't call through it. Instead I opened it a crack and peered around it. It was Steve with a huge grin on his face.

"You show a stranger but not your husband's best friend?" He teased.

"Well, he deserved it. You didn't," I pouted laughingly.

"Oh sure, and what about the three other guys? Was that fair to them?" he went on.

"What? So you want me to walk out there topless and just show everyone?" I asked. "What do you think my husband would say?"

Steve looked past me to Jim on the bed. Jim hadn't covered up.

"Looks like he's enjoying it," he said.

I looked over. Jim still had his cock in his hand. I sighed.

"Go to bed," I said and closed the door.

I closed the door and looked at Jim. He was still stroking his cock. Showing off and knowing a bunch of guys wanted to see my body was turning me on. The hell with the blow job. I wanted to get fucked. I walked to the bed, climbed on and straddled Jim's cock. I was so wet he sunk right into me. I moaned.

"So showing off turned you on," he said. "You're fucking wet."

"Shut up," I replied.

He was right of course, but I wasn't ready to admit it to him. It's not like he didn't know. Showing off, me having a threesome, fucking a stranger, they were all bedroom games we played, but this time it was real. I continued to ride his cock.

"That was a little slutty, showing off like that. I didn't think you'd take my dare."

I moaned again. Just thinking about the conflict in my mind, the rush of taking the dare was turning me on even more. It was slutty. I liked feeling a little slutty. Most of the time I was a mom.

Guys had seen me naked before. I'm not a prude. I'd had lovers before Jim. Hell, Steve had seen me naked, we'd gone skinny dipping before and once played strip poker, but that was 2 kids and a wedding ago.

"Just fuck me," I said.

Jim grabbed my ass and started fucking me. Just then there was a knock on the door and it swung open. I shrieked, jumped off Jim, and scrambled under the covers. Steve was standing in the doorway in his boxers with a huge smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I said in an exasperated voice.

"Umm.. What Jim's getting?" he quipped.

"Fuck you Steve. What do you want?" I was getting a little annoyed.

"We need more blankets," he said with a contrite voice.

"I never really stayed mad at Steve, and it was nice to know someone wanted me. Actually the idea that he'd seen me fucking was turning me on.

With him being contrite I let up on him. "They're in the closet," I said.

As I said it I sat up a bit. The sheet I was holding barely covered me. I was showing side boob and my hard nipples poked through the sheets.

"We looked," he pouted.

"Ok, I'll be right there," I answered.

Steve just stood there smirking.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Get out so I can put on some clothes."

Steve ducked out the door and said, "Don't have to for our sake." Then he closed the door.

I looked at Jim. He was grinning and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh," I said raising my eyebrows. "You're enjoying this?"

"Kinda," he said and tried to pull me to him and kiss me.

I playfully pushed him away. "Pig," I mocked. "I have to get blankets," I said as I climbed out of bed.

I pulled on a short pink robe, went to my dresser, and pulled out a pair of panties. Blue cotton bikini.

"Ewwww," I heard Jim say.

"What? You don't like the panties?"

"You're wearing a robe. Do you need panties?"

I'd just been fucking, between that and the situation I was pretty wet. I wanted panties.

"We were just fucking. Of course I'm putting on panties."

"Do they have to be those?" he asked

"What do you want me to wear? My best lingerie? Wait, don't answer that," I joked.

"How about these?" I asked holding up a white ruffled thong. "No one's going to see them any way. Will they make you happy?"

"Much better," he replied.

I stepped into the thong and closed my robe. "Be right back," I said.

I opened the door and headed for the living room closet. The blankets were on the top shelf. When I got there the guys were all sitting there in their boxers or boxer briefs smiling.

"Jerks," I teased.

"Aw, don't be mean," Steve pouted.

I opened the closet door and pointed to the top shelf. "They're right there." I pointed.

"Ohhhhhh," said Steve. "Could you get them for us?"

"Jesus guys, you really that eager to look at my ass?" I asked in an exasperated voice.

They all just smiled.

"Fine," I said. Actually, I was kind of getting into it. I've always had that exhibitionist streak.

I turned and reached up for the blankets. I felt the robe slip up over my ass. I heard someone do a sharp intake of breath. Someone else said "whoa," and someone said, "nice."

I got the blankets down. As I turned around I realized that because I was holding the blankets my robe did not fall back into place. The top gapped open and though my nipples weren't showing the robe had opened quite a bit.

Greg, one of my coworkers was gawking at me.

"Here, make yourself useful," I said and dropped them in his lap.

My robe was pulled up over my panties and gapped open to the sash.

"Ok, I'm off to bed," I said as I turned my exposed ass faced them. My skin felt hot.

"Wait," said Steve.

"What?" I said looking over my shoulder at Steve. Still keeping my exposed ass facing them. I hadn't adjusted my robe. I was enjoying this.

"Don't we at least get to see what Bill saw?" he asked.

"You can see my ass. Now you want to see my tits? What have you done to deserve that?" I teased.

"What did Bill do?" Steve protested.

"He was nice," I said

"Pleeeeeeeese," said Steve in his nicest voice.

I laughed. "If I show you my tits will you all go to sleep?"

They all nodded.

"Fine," I said I turned to face them. I actually wanted to show them my tits. I would have walked out there without the robe except I was still bound by some sort of convention. The convention was quickly slipping away as the idea of flashing these guys was making me hotter and hotter. I thought about Jim in our room. I wondered what he was doing. What he would say. I wondered what he'd say when I told him.

I undid the sash of my robe and grabbed the sides. I figured I'd give them a quick flash and then go back and fuck the hell out of Jim.

I opened my robe. As I did I watched the faces of the guys. Two of them I worked with. How naughty was that? My coworkers looking at my tits. It felt so dirty and was turning me on.

I said, "There," and went to close the robe. As I did I felt a set of arms encircling my waist from behind.

"Now what are you up to babe?" I heard Jim say. His arms were holding my robe open leaving my tits on display.

"She was just showing us her tits," laughed Steve.

"She was, was she?" replied Jim. Then to me, "Were you flashing your tits?"

I didn't say anything. I was still exposed and it was making me hot.

Then he said to Greg. "Do you think she should be showing her tits off to her coworkers? Or to mine?"

For someone who was protesting he still wasn't letting me close my robe.

"Well, now that you've seen them what do you think?" asked Jim.

Greg said "nice." Ryan, my other coworker, was more vocal, "She has great tits," he said.

Why was that turning me on so much. My pussy was soaked. Showing off in front of my coworkers was so wrong. I reached my arms up and put them around Jim's neck stretching my body. I pressed back against him. I could feel his cock hard in his boxers.

He was getting as turned on as I was.

"C'mon honey. Let's go to bed," I said and wiggled my ass against his cock.

Steve, always the instigator, said, "Before you leave, how about letting us see the rest?"

Jim hesitated. I laid it out. "If you really want me naked in front of people I work with, people you work with, and your best friend, you're going to have to be the one to take my panties off."

The reality is I wanted him to do it. I was feeling wild and being exposed like this was making me super horny. Knowing it was making Jim hard was turning me on like crazy. Laying it out like that was so dirty.

I felt his hands on the band of my thong.

I didn't stop, "Really babe? You want to show them my pussy? Remember, we were just fucking. My lips are probably still wet. Remember, I shaved my pussy today for my bathing suit. They'd see how wet I get."

The guys were just staring. Jim's hands were applying a little downward pressure to the band of my thong. You could feel the tension in the room. The tension was making me want to be naked and want to fuck.

"Well Jim? You want to show off your wife's pussy?" I continued. "I work with Greg and Ryan. You work with Paul and Bill, do you think you should be showing off your wife's pussy like some slut?"

I couldn't stop. I was so turned on. "What's next. Are you going to let them touch me? Would you like that, your coworker's touching your wife's tits? What about my coworkers? I'll go to work Monday knowing they've seen my pussy. Maybe even touched me."

God that sounded so hot to me. I could imagine sitting at my desk. Greg and Ryan watching me every time I walked by. Imagining me naked. My mind was screaming to Jim to take them off.

"Do you think if they saw me naked they'd want to touch me? Maybe they'd want to fuck me? Can you imagine Paul and Bill at the office imagining fucking your wife? Having their cocks in my pussy? Actually, I guess if they fucked me it would be a cunt. Sluts have cunts. (Jim loved it when I said things like 'Fuck my slutty cunt'). Do you think they'd like to fuck me like a slut?

The guys were quiet. Jim pulled the thong a little down my hips.

"You better be sure Jim. I can't promise what will happen once my thong hits the floor, but if you want it off, you're going to have to take it off."

Jim pushed down. My thong fell to the floor. My robe was still on but my body was completely exposed. Steve stood up and stood in front of me. He slid his hands up to my tits. My nipples were rock hard. Nobody else had touched my tits since I started dating my husband. I loved it.

"Jim, your best friend is playing with my tits. In front of people you and I work with. They must think I'm a slut. Do you like knowing they probably think your wife is a slut?

Steve was still playing with my tits. Jim's cock was rock hard pushing against my ass. I looked around. I could see all the guys with hard cocks pressing against their boxers. Greg and Paul were stroking their cocks through their boxers.

It was all too much. My hand dropped to Steve's cock. I could feel it through his boxers. "Oh my god Jim. Steve's cock is so hard."

That's it. I hadn't touched another man's cock in 13 years and now I was stroking Steve's in front of four men and my husband.

I reached into Steve's boxers and pulled his cock out. I continued to stroke it. It was nothing special except for the fact it was a new cock. Even dirtier it was my husband's best friend's.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Labor Day Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds