• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Insatiable at Work Ch. 15: Bondage

Insatiable at Work Ch. 15: Bondage

12

Neither of us were really into the whole BDSM thing, but Robin was always sexually curious and experimental...we enjoyed exploring things together...her needs...my needs. It was a facet in our relationship that we, both, fully embraced.

This experience started with the purchase of some handcuffs that we enjoyed playing around with...I'd usually just cuff her wrists to the headboard, but it was always fun. It was all pretty tame stuff, never inflicting pain, but I could tell she was really into the idea of being tied-up...and fucked hard. Who doesn't like a hard fucking? On a Monday night, after some passionate love-making, I was taking her hands out of the cuffs. She smiled, "Sweetie, can I have more?" Before I answered (of course it's gonna be yes), she says, "I wanna do it doggy style."

She masturbated for me, while I stroked back to hardness. While she rubbed, she continued the conversation and just kept talking. "I want to keep you happy...and go further...maybe tie me...and fuck me, over and over?"

That sounds fun but I was concerned and wanted her to explain...was she not getting what she needed? We're both crazy horny and maybe she's needed more sex? "Robin, we already fuck, over and over. Do you need more?"

She smiles, "Honey, our sex is perfect, but I want to keep things interesting and try something more...I just wanna be tied-up!"

Tonight?

"No, no...I wanna do it soon...not tonight. I do want my doggy tonight, though."

Grinning, "Sweetie, look at this...hard already...you're guaranteed doggy-action. And...the bondage thing sounds smokin' hot...let's get some rope!"

That night, after she was satisfied, we finalized plans for "Bondage Night at the Barn" on Friday night. Together, we decided to refrain from sex till then...even promising not to masturbate...this would be hard for both of us. We decided it would enhance the experience. The night before, Thursday evening, after having dinner together, I even slept at my place. Just a few days without sex, was more demanding than we thought. You could feel the elevated tension...we were almost ready to rip each other's clothes off at the restaurant.

********************************

As we passed through the gate, she said, "By the way we do need to talk about my son...with kids, there's always something."

"What's going on?"

"Oh we'll talk about it later...I'm too excited!"

We parked behind the barn, as we always do. She had mentioned that she would try to get things together, but I knew she was busy so I had given things some thought and come prepared. Because I was more than ready, I grinned, with some confidence, "Honey, I'll get the rope and I got a drill and some hardware...we need to tie you down, properly."

She looks at me proudly and smiles, "You're such a man, with all your tools...but I got it covered, sweetie. The other day, I placed the eye-bolts and ties."

"Honey, you are amazing." I guess it's another reason Robin's hot...she's not some little prissy thing...she can do things. On any project, she would always work right along with me. For me, it was a turn-on...just fucking sexy.

As we got out of the truck, she squealed and kissed me, "Robbie, I'm so excited we're doing this...!" We climbed the ladder into the hay loft. It was just as she said...all the eye screws and bolts were placed exactly where they were needed and a blanket covered the straw bales.

She had covered every detail of sex-play; she had put together a bin of toys and lube. She was beaming with satisfaction, when I said, "Look at you. All handy with tools and toys. Fuck! You'd be hot in a tool belt...we need to get you one. We could do some naked home repair."

She laughs, I think I'd like a tool belt...and I'll model for you, anytime!" She patted her butt, "I think it would make my ass look cute!"

"Honey, I know it would!"

Without saying anything, she bent over the stacked bales...and took a doggy position, like she was fucking them. I tied her wide-spread legs to the floor and cinched her arms tight on two posts that flanked the platform of straw. I joked, "Look how scouting has enriched my life...I can tie some killer knots. Let me know if it's too tight."

"I will...its perfect! My body is yours...your free to do anything...I'm captive and want you to fuck me, hard...use me."

No need for more talk, I was all in and shoved the head through her lips. The first thing I felt was the warmth...wide, fleshy meat, filled her mouth and it was pulsing and warm inside. Pushing abruptly inward and coming to rest, I had pushed myself halfway. I paused to let it just rest inside...inside her needy...wanting mouth. Stuffed full like this, she was barely able to use her tongue, but she could work the underside of the shaft, feeling, experiencing, and tasting desires. It wasn't long before her head was bobbing up and down; every so often, I'd pull out to give her tongue a chance to slather over the entire length. After getting it all sloppy and wet, I taunted and thumped it over her face and forehead. She strained to grab it, between her lips and swallow it, again, but I wouldn't always let her. The teasing made her crazy horny, maybe as much as I was. Eventually, I returned to fuck into her needy moans, pushing into her throat. Her mouth was crammed full, until she could hardly breathe and her jaw stretched until it burned with fatigue...but she didn't care, because my pleasure was the only thing that mattered.

Speaking past my heavy groans, "Take me...take it all! Let me fuck your face...fuck it like a pussy...just like a pussy!" I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my hips forward, to feed her, forcing her to take it all. Her eyes watered, as I pushed deeper and deeper into her throat. I knew she could take it. It was a strain but I knew she could; Robin was one of the few that could throat me. She coughed and gagged at first...I just kept pumping it back in...shoving it deeper. I bunched her hair to get a better grip and establish a steady rhythm. Hearing an occasional gag only made me want more...more of that throat. She wanted to be used and I was 100%, along for the ride. I thrust into her, over and over, till my body began to stiffen and approach the edge. I went crazy, slamming through her lips and down her throat, as fast as it could go. I pulled out just as it started to spray, glazing her with sticky strands. It pulsed over her, hitting her cheek and dribbling from her face.

Recovering from orgasm, I made my way to the other end and laid up against the straw, between her legs. At the very edge of the bales, I saw nothing but her legs spread wide and the glisten of dripping sex. While she lay there panting, I parked my face between her thighs. My tongue teased, gliding over the smooth, folded labia and poking deeper. It seemed like a lot of time had passed since I first tied her down...she was super turned-on then, but now she was a hot, horny mess and moaning for more.

I practiced some discipline, never lingering on her clit...just quick teases to give her a taste of what she wanted. Soaking wet with sex, she strained and bucked her pussy over my face. I loved having her drip on me; it's just plain satisfying. I pushed deep, my tongue going as far as it could stretch and lapping at her inner walls. It felt so good...so amazing to have my tongue up inside her. I kept brushing over her clit...teasing...and sucking at the bud, before diving back into her pussy. As I repeated this over and over and over, she squirmed and jerked, filling the barn with moans. Developing a rapid, rhythmic attack, her moans elevated to quiet screams and she was going absolutely wild. Crazed by her senses, her hips wildly rolled over my face. I could tell she was on the brink of orgasm, but every time she tried to satisfy her needs, I pulled off to slow the inevitable. Now, she was moaning, begging and pleading. She begged to be fucked, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I need your cock so fucking bad...fuck me, please fuck me...fuck me...please!"

Even though I was ready, I ignored her demands and grabbed a dildo (the big one)...I covered it with lube and shoved it deep, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that feels sooooo fuckin' good! I want yours...gimme yours...gimme your big dick!"

I positioned myself to focus on her clit, sucking it between my lips, flicking, nibbling and licking. She Screamed, "Oh fuck...cummmmmming...cummmmming...don't stopppppp...don't stop...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmming." Waves of pleasure rolled through her body, making her quiver wildly with release. I licked until she stopped and let out a deep moan, "Baby that was the best...mmmmmmm!"

I pecked kisses over her ass and then kneeled to kiss and brush sweat from her face, "Sweetie, get ready for more...were just getting started." I moved the dildo from her pussy up to her lips, so we could share her taste.

We were both so fucking horny and I said, "Hon, you got three holes with the same need...tonight, I plan to satisfy all of'm." She squealed again.

Knowing I wouldn't fit her ass, I used a vibrator and stroked my dick into her pussy. I raised my hand and smacked her ass, just enough to sting and get another squeal. She turned to loud, sexy moans, after stinging handprints marked both cheeks. She was turned on from the swats, but being tied and taken from behind was almost more than she could handle. She was spread really wide and tied so I was able to do as I pleased...she loved it. I kept teasing, rubbing the tip back and forth through her lips and poking at the clit; my big, swollen dick slipped around in the juicy sex.

She wanted it all, deep in her belly, but was unable to do anything but enjoy things on my terms. Thrusting deep between her legs, I pressed myself tight and waited for her to beg for the hard-fucking, we both needed. More squeals and moans came out, when I pulled out and rammed back into her, again and again. "Take it...Robin...you love it...love it this way...hard...deep...don't you?"

"Mmmmmm...yesssss...yesssss! Fuck me deep!"

In response, I grabbed her hips, with both hands and grunted into her. The force behind my thrusts was echoed by her body, bouncing forward over the platform of straw. "Honey...close...to cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!"

Still tied tight and stretched wide with rope, the blanket was stained with fuck juice. I wanted things to last, so I pulled out again and went to the front. She was trembling, almost ready to explode, and I pressed my lips up to hers and pushed my tongue inside. I probed deep, almost touching the back of her throat. It sent tremors through her body, "Gimme that cock, again...please...let me have it!"

I stood in front of her and teased, moving just beyond her reach and jerking it away from her lips...she yawned her mouth open wide in an attempt to catch it. My hands gripped and pressed into her ass and I swatted it a couple times; the vibrator, looking like a little tail, was buzzing away and I pumped it deeper. I eventually moved closer to let her kiss and suck, on the shaft. Working from the head down to my balls, she sucked each one into her mouth, probing the fullness with her tongue. She took me into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the dripping head.

"Mmmmm, you like that cum...don't you?"

Semen, mixed with pussy, gave her the salty taste of sex she craved. I groaned and closed my eyes, lost in another amazing blowjob, from my Robin. She worked it hard and I fucked hard till her spit dripped from my balls. She loved me, loved my cock and knew exactly what I wanted...at this moment, she was there to serve...she was there to be used. Standing over her and in complete control, I did feel like a captor...I owned her body...her pussy...and the eager mouth she had wrapped around my dick. "Robin, show me what it means to you...worship that dick...that's it...take it all...worship that thing...know you love it! Make me feel the love...the love you have for that cock!"

And, she did exactly that...taking it all after a couple tries, her nose was buried in my pubes and I could feel her throat, tight around the head. When she started to slowly bob her head, I could fuck into her throat. Fucking at a steady pace and her lips sliding over entire length of my dick, I groaned louder as I felt an orgasm coming on...fuck, I was gonna cum...I had to stop again. I quickly yanked it from her mouth and shook it off. Barely a second passed, before I was able to safely push back into her pussy. "Ohhh God! Don't take it out, honey...please fuck me...please use me...wanna be used by that big dick...I wanna serve it...fuck me...please!"

I dripped with sweat and fucked her brains out, fucking and fucking for what seemed like a long, long time. I pounded like an animal, smashing her body into the bales. Focused on one thing, she rocked back and forth, her moans broken and stuttered from the impact of my body. And just when it seemed it could get no hotter, I bobbed the toy up and down in her tight little ass, pushing it deep with each thrust.

This went on for only a few moments before I slowed, leaving my cock buried deep inside. I screamed with orgasm and methodically fucked cum into her. Each thrust pushed deep into her belly, giving her waves of pleasure. I watched the orgasm ripple over her body. "Oh Robbiiieeeee, fuck...keep fuckin' meeeeee...gonna cum again...yessss...yessss...yessss!" She shuddered, pleasure filling her body and secure with the thought that we were together. Clearly we were both satisfied, but we were always wanting. After all that happened that afternoon in the hayloft, most couples would have been spent...but not us! I knew we weren't done...for Robin and I, making love only whet the appetite for more.

Removing the vibrator, I untied her and gently flipped her over. Panting from the exertion, she laid there for nearly ten minutes just catching her breath. Exhausted as well, I laid beside her and looked into her eyes; I softly stroked her face and kissed her lips.

Her pussy, still seeping sex, was gapped from my girth and looked empty...I knew she wanted more when she wiggled around to spread her legs. She raised up to wrap her arms around me, "Sweetie, I love being tied...thank you for making love like this! I love you so much! As she completed her thought, she held me in her hand and began stroking, "...and I really love this...this cock."

It stiffened and twitched back to life, with an anticipation for more. "That's my girl...just relax and enjoy it...I'm all yours." I stood up and scooted her back to the edge, where I could rub and bounce my dick over her clit.

I wasted little time before reclaiming her pussy, "Fuck yeah! Give me that thing...I want it all...fuck another orgasm out of me...with that cock!"

Thrusting deep into her sloppy, wet pussy, I flicked my finger back and forth, over her swollen bud. I grabbed for her ankles, and pushed them up to my shoulders. A steady, pounding rhythm into her body, made her tits bob and bounce. The sight of those breasts, in motion, was rapidly pushing me beyond my control.

So close to cumming again, I could feel her body quiver against mine. I wasn't going to last long...but neither was she.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh...fuck me hard! I wanna cum all over that big dick! Finish me! Need it hard....pound me with that cock...pound it hard...fucking pound me...pound meeeeeeeee...yessssss!"

As she screamed with another climax, I pulled out and positioned myself for another...I sprayed past her face and dribbled the last of it over lips. My body staggered backwards a bit, "Shit! Robin! You...satisfy my whole fucking body...you know, you make it fun to have a dick! Fuck!"

In reply, she carefully scooped streaks from her face to spread it over her lips. When she smiled, her lips glistened with seed. "Mmmm...honey, you just make everything fun. That was really good!"

It was quiet for a moment, before she said anything, "Sweetie, can we do this later in the week? I need to recover a little, but this was so hot...we gotta to do it, again!"

I laughed, "I'm all in...I'll tie you up any time you want!"

I used my underwear to clean her up and she grins, "Thanks...let's grab our stuff, but leave, the hardware and rope...we'll be using it all later."

"We should probably hide the rope, in case your father or, worse, your brother comes up here. Bill would surely figure things out and have questions...he'd have a field day with shit like this."

"You're right...he'd tease the crap out of me...and he'd probably bring his bimbo girlfriends up here! We'd get crabs from the rope."

I laugh, "You really don't think much of these women...do you?"

"No...not really."

"Got everything?" As she got up, she stumbled and I asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...just a little shaky...and sore." She flashes a big smile, "I love it, though."

She was seriously spent so I helped her into the truck...we got out the gate and headed home. Still excited and rambling about the bondage fun, she tinkered with the radio, looking for something she liked. I remembered from earlier that afternoon and interrupted, "Now, what's going on with Chris?"

"Oh, that's right...I almost forgot...you have a great impact on me. I forget my troubles when I'm with you. Thank you for that."

"Well...I caught him masturbating, while he was watching us have sex."

"What...how's that?"

"He'd recorded us on his phone."

"How'd you know it was us...did you see it?"

"No...but I could make out our voices...then I listened long enough to figure out that it was from a couple weeks ago, when you were wearing sexy, new underwear. Remember, I whistled and teased you because it made your butt look cute."

"Yeah...I do. So we were having sex...did it sound hot?"

She swatted my arm, "You're crazy...this's serious...I made him erase it...but, Rob, it could be out there! We, meaning you and I, need to sit him down and discuss this."

"I mean...Robin...we're so damned careful! How can this happen? He must have slipped into the house when we thought he was gone for the night."

"That's what I was thinking. The kid's just like his father...a small dick and short-lived...I walked in when he was wiping cum off his belly."

"Robin, it is normal...seriously, I'd be worried if he wasn't jerking-off."

"I know...I know, but he's my baby. And this's embarrassing...I don't want this being shared amongst his friends!"

"I understand that...but you'd be popular...they'd label you as a hot MILF!"

"I don't need to be someone's MILF! Sweetie...can you please take this seriously?"

"I am serious...look...we'll talk to him and make sure it's not on his computer or posted somewhere."

"Okay...that sounds good."

"In keeping, with our seriousness, how the hell did you ever hook up with Kevin? Short-lived and small...I know he cheated, but, seriously, were you ever happy, in bed? Nothing in common...nothing seems to fit?"

"I think I was happy for about a month...in the honeymoon stage. After Lynn came, I thought things might work out. I was wrong...just wrong. Things only got worse. I mean...he was a good provider and he's rarely been late with child support. I think my libido was incompatible...it probably was a factor, but hardly the biggest problem. Kevin had way more issues than a small dick."

"Enough said...Honey, I appreciate you talking about it...I know it's not your favorite topic."

"Robbie, we can always talk about anything...especially my divorce. You have every right to know. You're right...'nuff said. Anyway, Chris is staying at his buddy's tonight...I think I need a shower...bondage is fun but I really need a shower."

I teased, "Robin...I think you really need a shower."

"Stop!"

"We can have nice quiet evening...sound good?"

"Sounds great...you're the best!"

**************************************************

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Insatiable at Work Ch. 15: Bondage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds