• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chemical Flavor

Chemical Flavor

1234

Introduction: Sorry that it's taken so long to upload a new story. I've been sitting on this one for nearly a year as I loved the beginning but hated the ending. So after a big deletion and a big re-write I now like the ending. I've been just mentally drained for awhile and no story was coming to me, but now finally something to upload. Any errors please be nice about it as again I am Dyspraxic, lol. Enjoy.

* * *

"Oh god, what a bullshit day!" Tony said as he enters his apartment wearing his McDonald's uniform. He looks around the dark apartment and realizes no one is home. He turns a light on and sees his reflection in the mirror. His brown hair is a mess and he has shiny skin from the grease in that fucking place. He is 20 years old, skinny, 5 foot 9 with brown eyes. He is a college dropout but lives with his roommate David who is still in college studying Psychology. Tony dropped out as he just wasn't enjoying the college life, he got a job to stay in town and find something else to do but got stuck, well he was stuck in a bullshit job. He got fired. Not his fault, some asshole put in a bullshit complaint about him that never happened and he got fired. He would usually be a little happy about it but it happened right at the end of his shift making the day go from bad to worse.

He shuts the door and wonders around the rest of the apartment and turns a light on in the living room. There are several boxes inside, all addressed to David. What the hell has he been ordering? Well, he doesn't care as he was planning to move out anyway after the unpleasant thing that happened. Tony walked past David's open bedroom door and found him masturbating to a porno movie on his laptop, if it was normal porn it wouldn't bother him but this was shemale porn! Tony ducked away before David could spot him, but then weird things started to happen. First at Halloween David was trying and trying to get Tony to go to the College party with him in drag, even bought an outfit ready with panties included. Tony turned it down and refused point blank to wear it. Then he made a sporting bet with him, if he lost he would have to wear lingerie around the apartment for a day, luckily Tony won and avoided that embarrassment. David then joked and said "I'll get you in panties one day and you'll love it!" he laughed after he said it. So now Tony just didn't feel comfortable living here anymore and he has to go. With no job tying him anymore he is just going to leave, his parents said he was always welcome should he have to make different living arrangements, so his mind was set, he is leaving tomorrow.

Tony goes straight into the shower and gets all the grease and fried food smell off of him and steps out of the shower wearing a robe. Feeling hungry he goes to the kitchen. There is a note from David and he picks it up. "Hey buddy, I have to go out of town for two days. Nothing major just college research. I cooked dinner and have left you some in the oven, just reheat it and there is a beer left in the fridge, help yourself I'll get more when I get home. I'll call later, David."

That did sound nice so Tony opens the oven and sees a simple meal of pork, potatoes and vegetables. He re-heats it in the microwave and sure enough in the fridge is a bottle of Budweiser. Being 20 he can't buy his own beer, David is 21 and teases him about it and tells him to buy his own when he asks. So why turn down the opportunity, he feels he needs it now. He excitedly opens it and takes a drink from it; he nearly gags as he gets a strange chemical flavor from it. He smells it and it smells like beer, so he shrugs it off and continues drinking it. So here he is sitting in the dark kitchen drinking beer and eating a pretty good meal. He finishes wishing there was more beer in the fridge. He puts his plate in the sink when the phone rings. He feels a little light headed as he goes to the phone but he manages to reach it to answers it. "Hello?"

"Hey Tony." Says David on the other end of the phone. "Are you OK?"

Tony sighs. "No, got fired today. Some jerk put in a false complaint about me."

He hears David give a sympathetic sigh over the phone. "Ah, sorry about that. You always said you hated that job though."

"Yeah I know, It's just I would have rather quit and given him the old fuck you, rather than being fired, it's degrading you know? Hey thanks for letting me have that beer by the way; it had a funny chemical taste to it though. I also wish there was more." Tony says, rubbing his stomach that has started to make strange noises.

"Oh good you drank that! Well you're in for a rough night so bye!" David says and hangs up.

Tony looks at the phone feeling confused. "Rough night? What does...?" He stops talking as a shooting pain has suddenly appeared in his stomach and he falls to the kitchen floor. He cries out in pain trying to grab the phone which he dropped to call 911, but the pain is so bad all he can do is lie in the fettle position. He feels a cold sweat break out on his face as he feels a tingling in his hands and he looks to see his nails are growing longer, he feels panic and his head itches and he feel his head and he swears he can feel his hair growing longer. He feels so light headed while going through the pain he passes out.

* * *

Tony feels cold, his body aches. He has recollections of nightmares and disturbed sleep. He opens his eyes to see sunlight streaming through the curtains. He remembers feeling sick, his nails growing and passing out. He remembers waking in the night for periods only to feel groggy and fall back to sleep unable to leave the kitchen to get to his bed. He lays there trying to get his thoughts back together when he looks at his fingers. His nails are long like he remembers but they look feminine, as do his hands which look smaller. He feels his hair and it's thicker and longer. He pushed himself up a little and falls back feeling uneven. He feels heavier in his chest. He looks down and lets out a panicked moan, he has tits! Huge DD tits. How could this have happened? He opens his robe and looks down at his naked body, he still has his cock and balls which make him feel relief but his hips are wider too and his belly seems to have shrunken in a little.

He grabs the chair nearby and pulls himself up trying to get used to the feeling in his body. As he stands and gets used to the feeling of the breasts and the wider hips he manages to leave the kitchen and he goes into the corridor connecting the living room to the kitchen, as he looks in the hallway mirror his mouth opens in shock. His facial features have changed, his jaw has lowered and his chin is a little more pointed than it used to be, his cheek bones have gotten higher, and his hair is long going down to nearly the middle of his back. If it was another woman he was looking at he would say she was gorgeous but he is just horrified. "Oh my god what happened?" He asks and instantly puts his hands over his mouth, his voice has changed, it's higher a lot more feminine that before. "Oh shit no. How did this happen?" He asks aloud. His phone vibrates on the kitchen floor, he runs to it as he has gotten used to the body and it's a text message from David. Then it hits him, David must have done this, the sick twisted bastard. He was always trying to get him to dress in panties and girls clothes; he knew he was strange but not this psychotic. He opens the text, it simply says: "Read the letter in the envelope on top of the boxes in the living room." A bit cryptic, plus he is just confused as to why David would only say that after what he did to him. But despite that he seems to be moving on auto towards the living room to the envelope on top of the boxes. The envelope is on top of the top box and it says "Read me." So Tony picks it up, opens it and reads:

"Tony, I suppose the changes have happened and you probably have a lot of questions so let me answer them for you. I know you saw me masturbating to shemale porn a few weeks back and yes I have been trying to get you to dress up so I could get you drunk enough to fuck you, but you just wouldn't play ball and I started to get a bit obsessed with it. I was about to give up on you when I met Justin, a chemistry major with whom I had made friends with. He has been developing a special drug for my psychology class to help with hypnosis and implanting new suggestions into the mind, some kind of beta blocker he called it. Once taken, any instructions given by writing or verbally the mind will automatically obey it until the drug wears off. So while talking to him about advances in medical research I brought up hormonal replacement therapy for those going through transgender treatment and I asked about how it works. Well he told me the lab had developed a new more powerful drug that can make a man's body transform and alter itself into a female form in only one dose. They would keep their male parts as you would with estrogen pills but they hoped it would be of good use in the field of gender reassignment. Unfortunately due to the traumatic painful effects that happen to the body during the process the FDA turned down the drug to be used commercially or medically. The lab was about to destroy all samples of it, so I acted fast, I managed to get hold of the beta blocker drug then I managed to get Justin to take it and then ordered him to give me a sample of the hormone drug before it could be destroyed and he gave me some instructions on how to use it. I then ordered him to forget after he gave me these things. So I am putting in a complaint with McDonald's, you're probably fired by now if all goes to plan. Then I drugged the beer in the fridge with the drug and a sedative to make sure you would sleep though the most painful parts in the process. Oh there was something else, oh yes. I suppose you are wondering why you are still reading this without stopping to get your anger out? Well, I also put the beta blocker suggestion drug inside the beer too, I hope it's not a deadly mixture but hey I had to try. Your mind is now fully open to suggestion and will follow all orders until it wears off in two days! So I ordered you to read this letter and you are reading this letter word for word and it's being absorbed into that pretty little head of yours. You cannot resist and you will be ready for your new master when I come home. So after finishing this letter you will go to the bathroom and shave off any pubic hair on your body and you will open the first box and follow the instructions within. Enjoy my sweet. David."

Tony feels anger, hatred and thoughts of revenge but instead he feels himself walking to the bathroom. He tries to fight it, he tried to fight it reading the letter but he couldn't. Soon the shower is running and he is shaving off all hair on his legs, armpits and around his genitals. Then he uses a hair removal gel on the unreachable parts. After an hour of so Tony steps out of the bathroom naked and walks to the first box. He opens it and inside is a pair of black panties with a lace elastic design, a matching bra, a butt plug, a large dildo, a DVD, a form of chastity device, a bottle of pills and an MP3 player. A note is on the MP3 player saying "play me." So Tony picks it up, trying his best to not to but he can't stop himself. He puts on a pair of wireless headphones and presses play on the MP3 player that has a wireless receiver sticking out of it.

"Hello slave." Says David's voice through the headphones. "You are now ready for the next part of your training. After each instruction, pause the MP3 and play it again when you are down. Grab the chastity device and put it on." Tony tries to fight it but he grabs it, looks how it works and forces his cock into it and it seems to force it to go between his legs, after an uncomfortable experience it is finally on forcing his cock to go between his legs and his balls into his body. He seals it shut and presses play on the MP3. "Good, do not take it off until I say so. Now get the panties out of the box and put them on, you will also feel an overwhelming arousal at wearing female underwear." Tony again tries in vain to fight it as he presses pause and reaches into the box and grabs the panties and puts his first leg into them, his cock already getting hard in the chastity device, and then after the other leg he pulls them up. They completely cover him, he looks down seeing no trace of a cock or balls and he moans rubbing them against his body. He presses play again. "Now put on the bra." He pauses it again and puts his arms through the straps and after wrestling with the claps in the back he finally put it on. He notices his tits are now being forced together and upwards giving him a huge cleavage. He presses play again. "Good girl. That's right, you are a girl. Say it."

Tony suddenly says without any control. "I am a girl."

"Yes, you are now a sexy girl named Terri, say it."

"I am a sexy girl named Terri." She says horrified unable to stop herself, no him...him...no it is herself, she is a girl. She feels panic as her thought are being changed.

"Good, now take one of the tablets provided, apparently the hormone pill still needs two days of after treatment to stop your body from producing too much testosterone. We've got to keep your sexy female figure haven't we?" Terri reaches into the box and picks up the pills, but the bottle doesn't say "Estrogen" but "Project XV5" and the bottle only has two tablets inside, Terri grabs one despite fighting it and swallows it and presses play again. "Now take the butt plug, I forgot to give you lube in this box so you are going to have to suck it. Then put it up your sexy butt." Terri pauses the MP3 and pick up the butt plug, it is small and has a ring at the end to no doubt pull it out. But she puts it in her mouth and sucks it until it's soaked in her saliva and then bends over and pulls her panties down. She then slowly forces it in, it resists but she finally gets it all in. It feels strange and not unpleasant, her cock feels tighter for some reason and she pulls her panties back up. As she stands straight she moans lightly. She presses play. "Now, take the DVD and the dildo and watch the DVD and follow all the instructions, when you are done play me again."

She pauses it. "Must...stop...myself." She says as she takes the DVD and Dildo. She puts turns on the TV and Blu-Ray player and puts the DVD in. A title flashes saying "Blow Job Training video." Her eyes flash in horror as a woman appears giving detailed instruction on how to perform the perfect blow job. She tells Terri that the Dildo is linked to the butt plug and the better the job she does, the more the butt plug will respond. Soon she is learning about how the cock works and how to best to please it orally. Now comes the physical part. Terri can't help but wrap her lips around the dildo in her hand when the DVD tells her to and as she goes through the basics she feels a light vibration coming from the butt plug. She is moaning softly as this happens and she continues to listen to the DVD and to learn all the tricks to pleasing your man. She doesn't know how long this goes on, but eventually she is told to keep going until she feels she is done. She uses her tongue, lips and the back of her throat and soon the butt plug is going crazy. Eventually the butt plug vibrates so hard it damn near comes out which makes her shoot up off the dildo and moan loudly as her cock aches for attention. She feels a little precum drip out into her panties as she pants and catches her breath. The DVD ends and she puts the MP3 player back on. "Well, I bet its lunch time, take a break and eat and put me back on."

Terri stops it and looks at the clock, the damn training had taken nearly two hours, it's just gone noon. She gets up and goes to the kitchen; all that's in the fridge is salad food, she feels disappointed when she hears the phone ring. She answers it. "Hello Terri." David says laughing.

"You son of a...."

"Ah ah, stop. You follow my orders. Now I have done a little treat for you. I have ordered a Pizza for you, it is already paid for but you need to give him a tip. So let's put your training to the test. You will not tell him what is going on; you will not beg for help, you will be an eager slut wanting his cock. You will offer him a blow job and you will suck him off on the door step and swallow all his cum, understand?" David asks.

Terri tries fighting, tries telling him to fuck off but her need to suck this strangers cock has grown. "Yes...I under...stand." She says.

The doorbell goes. "That's him, put me on speaker and let me hear."

Terri puts the phone on speaker and walks to the door; she answers it smiling in only her underwear. The pizza guy doesn't seem shocked; he is smiling back like he is expecting it. "Hi." Terri says seductively feeling her arousal go up.

"Hey, I have a pizza for you, but I need...a tip." He says.

Terri looks down seeing a bulge poking into the guy's pants as she falls to her knees. She places the phone on the floor. "Well, I have no money, but maybe we can make another...arrangement?" She says rubbing his crotch as she giggles. "Oh you feel under pressure there, allow me to help with that!" She says undoing his fly. She undoes his belt and his pants button and pulls his underwear down freeing his cock. There is a strong masculine smell which makes her feel a little sick inside, but outside she is acting more aroused smelling it deeply, then she licks the tip and moans tasting his salty manhood teasing the guy and she slowly engulfs it. She uses all the tricks she learned in the DVD she even sees the pizza guy grab the frame for support suddenly.

"How did you....oh...learn to....oh shit don't stop." He says as he groans making Terri more eager.

She cups his balls, massages them, uses her tongue to tease his head and she manages to let him deep throat her. Eventually she feels his cock twitch and she sucks hard and she feels him shoot his load right to the back of her throat tasting the salty goodness. He groans and goes limp and she sucks all of the cum out of his cock and when no more comes out she releases his cock smiling. "Hm, thank you for that. My pizza?" She asks holding out her hands.

"Yeah." He says out of breath and smiling. "Yeah take it, it's yours. Wow, he said you would be good but..."

She stands and puts her finger to his lips. "Shh, don't ruin the moment, have a good day." She takes the pizza and shuts the door. As soon as she does she realizes what she did and how she had no control on her actions, like someone else was driving the car and she was a passenger. She feels sick and falls to the floor. She hears the guy leave and she hears David laughing his ass off on the phone. "You bastard."

"Eat your pizza and enjoy it as you will begin a strict diet to keep you as sexy as you no doubt are. You will continue your training as soon as the pizza is finished. You have a lot to learn before I get home." And he hangs up.

Despite not eating breakfast, she is not hungry after what she did but she was ordered to eat the pizza so she does. She eats slowly knowing the training will continue when she is finished and she fears what David is turning her into. She has no control on her will power and being open to suggestion she now thinks of herself as a girl and her name is Terri and not Tony, David is designing his perfect lover and Terri can't stop it. She reaches into the box for another slice only to see it's empty. "No." She says softly knowing the training is continuing. She wipes her face and hands with the wet wipes provided and she heads back to the living room. She reaches for the headphones and put them back on and she presses play on the MP3.

"Now you have fed yourself, let's begin phase two." Phase two was sexual positions, she was ordered to open the small box and inside was a bigger dildo and some lube. She was ordered to remove the butt plug and to lube new dildo and practice riding it in several positions. There is a suction cup on the bottom so she could put it on the floor and on the wall. Soon she is lowering herself onto it and riding it, then she is forced to attach it to the wall and fuck it doggy style. All the while she is doing this her cock is aching for attention but she can't touch her cock through the chastity device, then the MP3 has her repeating mantra's as she goes. "Now repeat each phrase, David is my master."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chemical Flavor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds