• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taming Ch. 02

The Taming Ch. 02

Today we exchanged partners. Riya would move to Mark, Amrita to Aby and Arti would come to me.

Amrita and Riya were dressed in cocktail dresses for the evening switch. Arti was in skin tight jeans and a backless top string tied at the neck and lower back. No bra, and her nipples poked out in the warm air. Hair in a loose bun, mascara, bright red lipstick and looking quite hot actually. She had her drink and quietly went to her room. Aby: "She looks really tight, but don't worry Sid, I've loosened her up for you." Riya: "Not like Sid is going to tonight." Riya knew my equation with Arti.

Arti looked at me nonchalantly as I entered. "I'm not in the mood tonight. You can take care of yourself," she turned away from me. Hearing this got me mad. I grabbed her arm and held it behind her back. She winced in pain and started abusing, writhing and hitting me with her free hand. I grabbed both her arms and held them behind her back. It hurt her. She cursed and fought to free herself. "Maderchod let me go. Let go off me bastard." Her anger making way to fear, she controlled her tears, I was relentless.

I pushed her on the bed on her stomach and got on top of her. Hands tied behind her back, smacked her ass and got off her. A grunt from her mouth, followed by screeching and more expletives. She tried kicking me. I tied her feet up. She lay sprawled on the bed, helpless, muffled screams, managed to turn to her side. I looked at her, thinking of how to use her.

I got her back on her stomach roughly, rubbed my face on her fine ass, smelling her, biting gently and smacked it hard, making her squirm. She struggled as I managed to unbutton and unzip her, and pull her denim down. All the way to her ankles, and left it there. She was wearing a red thong. Nice! I thought.

Her head down, legs together, I propped her ass up and pulled her thong down to her knees, exposing her already moist cunt. I spread her ass and inserted a finger in her tight puckered hole. She squirmed. I licked and finger fucked her cunt to get it ready for a good hard pounding. I was already having a raging hard on.

I got behind, on top of her, and rubbed my cock on her wet slit. Her cunt opened up reluctantly as I pushed my cock head in. She was very tight and was doing this deliberately, clenching her pussy like that. This was going to be fun! With one hard thrust, I pushed my cock all the way in. She gasped through her gag. Her cunt was stretched, but she still kept it tight. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, slowly at first, then hard and deep. My balls slapping her clit every thrust. I removed her gag. She cried and gasped as I fucked her hard. I pulled her head up by her hair. I untied her hands, she grasped the sheets as I pounded her. Tears ruined her mascara. She was enjoying the fuck but held back, telling me to stop! I pulled her hair roughly. Slapped her lightly. Arm around her pinching and pulling her hard nipples through her sheer top. I unstrung the top and it fell off her, exposing a pair of beauties that swayed and bounced with every thrust in her tight cunt. I pinched them, slapped them, pulled them. She groaned, enjoying.

Her cunt was getting progressively wetter and soon I was pounding her with absolutely no resistance. I spat on her asshole, rubbed it and fucked it with one finger even as my cock continued its assault on her cunt. She had several mini orgasms, my own was building up. She tried to keep her cunt tight, milking my cock every thrust, and soon I was there. She was now on her tummy as I thrust deep into her and exploded. I collapsed on her even as I filled her cunt with huge spurts of cum, that triggered her own orgasm.

I lay on top of her. My cock was still hard and buried deep in her cunt. I withdrew and stood up. Looked at my accomplishment. She lay on her tummy, sobbing. I could see her her distended cunt and cum slowly leaking out. Tears in her eyes. Riya came in to tell us to join the gang at the pool for drinks. She got a towel to help Arti clean up and get her ready for round two.

I joined the gang for a drink and was back soon. Riya had cleaned Arti up. "I got her ass lubed up for you" she said with a mischievous smile, as she left. Arti was sitting in her panties on the bed. She was calm now.

I got on the bed and stood in front of her. She pulled my underwear down and stroked my semi erect cock with disinterest. Then sucked it. I pressed deep into her mouth, choking her. She coated my cock liberally with her spit, coughing from the oral assault on release. She gave muffled 'mmffpphh' as I made her deep throat me several times. Saliva dripping on her chest, tears in her eyes. I made a mess of her. I barked, "turn around whore, head down, ass up." She slowly did as told. "spread your ass wide for me," and she did just that. Her asshole was puckered and slightly opened up, probably from the night before. Her tight cunt also opened up slightly as she spread her cheeks and it was beautiful! She was probably sore in both holes. She gasped as I inserted a finger, applied more lube in her asshole. Squishy sounds.

Her ass felt tight even after last night's workout. She squirmed. She was ready. I got behind her, and pressed my throbbing cock against her tight sphincter and watched the fat head disappear. It opened up reluctantly welcoming my cock. I pushed all the way in, balls deep, a gasp coming from Arti. Then all the out till only the tip was in. All the way in again. Slowly, agonizingly. My balls slapped her cunt every stroke. She instinctively rubbed her clit. I picked pace and pounded her asshole for all she was worth. Her gasps became loud groans. She looked behind at me very few minutes, crying "more" and "harder". Loud slapping sounds of our crotches and creaking of the bed. We got on our side, spoon style and I started fucking her ass again relentlessly for a few minutes before changing positions again. This time, got her on her back with her ass and legs up, as I squatted and guided my cock into her slick asshole. She gasped as I drove my entire shaft inside her, again and again. I fucked for a bit when she started begging me to cum quickly. She got on her knees again, spreading her ass for me. She cried and groaned as I fucked her ass doggy. I slapped her ass a few times, making it red and sting. Tears welled in her eyes as I continued the anal assault. I was nearly there. And I came. Deep and hard jerks. I stayed buried in for a few moments. She had her hand on her face, hiding her sobs. And shame. She didn't want this but ended enjoy this. I got out with a loud pop. Still hard. I rubbed my cock on her slit.. re-entered her ass a few times before getting off. She collapsed on the bed, sobbing. "Stop crying bitch. There's gonna be more fucking," I said as I patted her now red ass. It stung, she flinched, I chuckled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taming Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds