• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lana Wants to Share

Lana Wants to Share

"Ladies, is this some kind of sick joke? Oh shit." Jake had woken up to find himself tied spread-eagled on his bed in his dorm room. It was Spring Break, his roommate was gone, campus was empty...which might be a very good thing or a very BAD thing. He licked his lips as his girlfriend Lana and his girlfriend's best friend, Jessica, loomed over him.

"Why am I naked? Lana?" He looked up at his girlfriend. She was gorgeous, a tall, pale-skinned brunette with impressively-sized breasts. The girl was perfectly curved in this way that was totally his type. She had a cute nose framed by a strong face that was feminine yet also cried out 'tough-as-nails athlete' - a sexy tomboy in every way. Now just beside Lana, her blue eyes the opposite to Lana's warm chocolate-brown gaze, stood a slender, sexy blonde girl with a petite frame and perky tits. Jessica and Lana were so close, they were practically sisters. Little did Jake know just HOW close they truly were, in every way...

"What the hell is going on?" Jake almost shouted as he watched the two girls begin to strip. Without a word Lana stripped out of her lacy black bra and panties. Jessica slipped off her bright pink panties and then unclasped her hot pink bra, casting it aside like trash.

"What does it look like?" Lana purred, leaning between his legs. Her heavy breasts grazed his hips as she slowly grasped the base of his quickly awakening shaft. She squeezed the base of his cock playfully, sliding her tongue up one side, then down the other.

"Lana...stop! Why is Jess here? What are you doing?"

"Mmm... Jess wanted to try out your cock, and I decided I was willing to share you with her. We're best friends after all. We share EVERYTHING," Lana purred. Jake couldn't believe he was hearing this. Part of him felt intrigued, but the sane part of him insisted that he should have been revolted.

"No! Stop...untie me. This is wrong, Lana. I'm your boyfriend, not hers. I'm-" The words died in his throat as Lana twirled her tongue around the tip of his manhood. She slowly went down on him, slurping loudly as she sucked in his cock. Her hand slid up and down his shaft while her mouth caressed him and surrounded him in the perfect heat. He felt the cum start bubbling up in his loins, desperate to escape.

"Lana...no!" he sighed...but the words had no bite to them. Instead Jake gasped as he saw Jessica straddle his face, her freshly shaved pussy inches from his mouth. The full frontal view of the slender blonde's most intimate parts made his heartbeat stutter. His mouth went bone dry.

'Oh god,' he thought. 'I can't believe my girlfriend and her best friend are forcing me into a threesome.' He groaned as Lana sucked his cock harder, her lips pressed tight around his shaft as she gurgled loudly around it.

"Please," he begged.

Jessica looked down at him, glaring. "Shut up and lick my pussy." She shoved her pussy in his face. Already it was moist. Her juices were already trickling out as Jake tentatively began to lick. 'This is so wrong!' he thought, a constant mantra pounding inside his head. But stronger than that pounding was the flow of blood pounding its way to his engorged cock, coursing through his loins as his arousal gathered strength. The helpless college student groaned into Jess's cunt as he continued to lave her soft sex. He flicked his tongue across her clit and then licked in delicate arcs along her labia as she moaned.

"Yes, my well behaved man-slave. Suck my pussy," Jess sighed. She ground her sex into his face as she rode his mouth almost as if it was a cock. Meanwhile Jake couldn't help but feel the impending need to gush his male fluids inside his girlfriend's hot mouth.

"Please Lana!!" he managed to protest between muffled slurps at Jessica's pussy. He didn't want to come yet...oh god...but he was so close.

Lana suddenly let up, her mouth vanishing as Jake felt a stab of disappointment. But the handsome college stud soon and suddenly felt an entirely different sensation - his cock feeling the grip of a tight, fully aroused pussy as it impaled itself, trapping his member deep inside soft, silken folds. Lana began to pump her teenage pussy up and down that hard shaft, moaning appreciatively as she fondled her own tits.

"Yes, baby. Your cock feels so GOOD inside me. How do you like Jess's pussy? Doesn't it taste delicious?" Lana moaned.

Jake couldn't believe that this was real. This HAD to be a dream. A very, very wet dream. Yet as he smelled the arousal of Jess's pussy, tasted her pungent fluids on his tongue - he knew it wasn't. The helpless male could only lie spread-eagled on the bed, assaulted by so many sensations as his girlfriend and her best friend had their way with him. 'This is rape!' Jake thought with alarm. And yet...was it? Why was he enjoying this so much? Why was his cock springing straight-up with engorged glee inside of Lana's pussy, the harder he licked out Jessica's slickening folds?

Lana moaned as her cunt bounced on his shaft, her juices trickling down his cock and lubricating it with her arousal. Jake imagined those big tits bouncing with the motion of her pussy bottoming out on his penis again and again and again. He almost wished he could see it. Almost. He was too preoccupied though - too preoccupied with the tantalizing fluids trickling into his mouth as he feverishly sucked and licked on Jessica's cunt. The petite blonde was moaning louder than ever, her shaved pussy starting to get truly wet. She was close, he sensed it. She ran her delicate fingers through his hair, moaning with feeling.

"Yes, you bad fucking boy. Lick out my pussy. Make me cum in your fucking mouth, slave." Apparently she liked to talk dirty. Jake wasn't sure how he felt about that. All he knew was that his cock was rock-hard and that he was tired of being the one tied down. He wished he could turn the tables on both his treacherous girlfriend and Jess...but how?

"OH GOD. YES!!! OH FUCK!" Jess wailed.

Jessica's orgasm tore Jake away from his scrambled thoughts. Her pungent nectar flooded his mouth. He lapped greedily at her sweet juices, feeling her shudders as she rode out the spasms. He looked up at Jessica's looming nakedness, sun-kissed and beautiful as her tits shook with the force of her orgasm. Finally she came back to earth, still shivering from the potency of coming. Her glazed-over look of contentment quickly reignited with a fresh eye toward lust as she un-straddled him and leaned over, kissing him on the lips, tasting her own cum on his lips.

"Mmm..." Jess purred. "Was that so bad, slave? Will you stop whining now?" Jessica said, mischief in her eyes.

"AH...uhh!" Jake huffed. Lana was riding his cock hard now, pumping her cunt with forceful impalements, creating one loud SMACK after another as their bodies violently re-joined. Her breasts bounced as she fondled them, her eyes sizzling with lust as her gaze locked with his.

"Please...ooohhh!" Jake groaned.

"You want to CUM so bad, don't you lover?" Lana moaned, reaching down to stroke her fingers down his muscled chest. "But guess what...you're not allowed to. Not yet." With a suddenness and catlike grace that left her boyfriend speechless, the brunette pulled her pussy off of his shaft and moved to the side of the bed. She motioned toward the cute blonde. Now the sexy young blonde looked intently at Jake's elongated cock, slimy and glistening from his own pre-cum and Lana's ample fluids. She slowly straddled him, positioning the young man's engorged prick right between her legs.

"Wait. What are you doing?! Lana, tell her to stop!" Jake wailed. "You're not my girlfriend. This is rape!" Jake cried. And yet, his cock was harder than a slab of diamond and his raging lust was begging for it to happen...his entire body betraying him as a tiny sliver of his mind screamed 'YES! Lower that pussy down on my cock. PLEASE!'

Jessica's smug smile showed that she had somehow read those forbidden thoughts.

"You really don't want me to do this, slave? Well too bad...your cock is MINE. Lana and I own this cock, and we own these too," Jessica purred, fondling his testicles lightly as she slowly eased herself onto his impressive manhood. The young man groaned as he felt the petite blonde bottom out on his shaft until their bodies were fully joined, his cock vanishing into the tight depths of her cunt.

"Ohhhh!" he groaned. He couldn't believe how tight she was. She was tighter than even Lana, and that was saying something. As Jess began fucking him, humping him with slow, devastating plunges of her pussy, he saw Lana out of the corner of his eye. She moved to grab something. Wait, was that a video recorder? Was she actually setting it up on a little stand near the dresser?

"Lana, what are you doing!?" he moaned. He watched as she started recording what was happening. He couldn't believe it. His own girlfriend was recording her best friend raping him. Jessica's lithesome nakedness gyrated fervently on his lap, the sides of her warm depths milking him toward unwanted release. His cock shivered with pleasure inside the girl's warmth. He closed his eyes, his breathing ragged as he tried to hold off orgasm.

Lana came over, gently caressing the side of his face. "What does it look like I'm doing, lover? I'm recording every precious moment of this...your first time with Jess. Something I'll always remember - the first time I shared with my very best friend what I value more than anything else in this world. You." Jake would have found the words romantic, except he was too distracted with Jess's cunt rubbing with tantalizing friction as the young blonde moved her hips like an athletic porn star. Jessica leaned down, kissing him passionately and muffling his protests.

'Oh god. She's going to make me come,' Jake realized. He closed his eyes again, his whole face clenched up. No...he wouldn't. He wouldn't do this.

"Please, Lana. Make her stop!" Jake moaned.

"Sorry, lover. No can do," Lana replied. She leaned over Jake, her big tits swaying in that sexy way that he admittedly loved. "But if it's any comfort, why don't you suck on my nipples?"

To his surprise, Jake did just that. He laved and suckled on Lana's pert nipples. He watched as they beaded up with arousal. He hated himself for doing it, for feeling like he had ascended into paradise each time Jessica's cunt slammed down to encase his shaft. He hated how her naked body turned him on so much even though she wasn't his girlfriend. Most of all he hated how helpless he felt as she crooned on top of him.

"Yes, slave...your cock's one good ride. My cunt can't get enough of your rigid prick. Keep it hard for me, man-slave. You're ALL MINE," Jess growled. The squelchy-wet sounds of their bodies smacking together filled the room much like it had earlier when Lana had fucked him. But now it was more in earnest. Jake could feel himself reach the apex...the pinnacle of orgasm taunting him just out of reach. He felt his entire body go rigid. He gasped as Jessica came first, right then and there.

"Oh fuck! Yes, I'm commmiiinnng!" she sang. Her body shook as her cunt juice coated his shaft, the sweet, pungent scent of sex filling the dorm room. Jake looked down at his pubic muff joined with her freshly shaved sex, and then it happened. He erupted, his cum gushing up into Jess's tight sex like a volcano of sperm. His eyes rolled back as his whole body shook, as if his entire life-force was being drained out of him and into the sexy depths of the teenage girl riding him. He lost his ability to breathe. His heart pounded through his ribcage. It took Jake several minutes to recover enough to the point where he could form words.

Lana had meanwhile untied his wrists and ankles. She now kissed him gently on the brow.

"You did well, Jake. I love you so much. Forgive me? That was so fucking hot. Look, I'm dripping." She pointed at her pussy lips, which were now glistening with fluid. "Want to lick my pussy now?"

Jake surged up to a sitting positioning, grabbing two pairs of kinky handcuffs from the hidden place inside his nightstand. He took one of Jess's wrists, snapping the cuffs around her so that she was cuffed to the headboard. He quickly did the same to Lana. Both girls looked at him in confusion. It had all happened so fast. His lightning reflexes had been firing on all cylinders, just like his now-raging libido.

"Jake?" Lana said, her voice unsure for the first time.

Jessica's eyes widened as she saw his cock re-climb to epic proportions, hard and stiff as a spear. The college stud looked at the two handcuffed girls. 'Now who's the helpless one?' he thought, an evil grin spreading across his face.

"Well, well, bitches. The tables have turned, haven't they? I have a few fun ideas on what to do with each of you as PUNISHMENT," he growled. He saw Lana's eyes widen with shock as he reached into another drawer, pulling out a long ribbed dildo and a shock-wand from his secret stash. He and Lana hadn't been dating that long...so she hadn't yet seen this side of him. But now, with her bold stunt, she'd asked for it. She'd awakened the Beast.

"Jake, wait. Hold on. I was just..."

"Forcing me to do a threesome with your girlfriend? And let me guess, you thought I'd be just like every other guy and just be grateful, huh?" Jake said with a cold smile. "Well, I'm not just a 'boy toy' to be shared with your best friend, Lana. You and your sexy nympho girlfriend are going to pay for humiliating me. And the payment starts NOW."

The two naked girls exchanged nervous looks as Jake's eyes gleamed, one thought echoing in his mind.

'Let the fun begin.'

*****************

END OF PART ONE

*****************

I hope you enjoyed Part 1 of this story. I'll work on a sexy sequel if I get enough comments :)

Remember, don't be afraid to indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better.

Xx

~gaggedKitty

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lana Wants to Share

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds