• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 04: Target Acquired

Senior Week Ch. 04: Target Acquired

1234

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

Now, for those of you who are all caught up, welcome back! SENIOR WEEK (as you can probably guess) deals with the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. As Rachel attempts to move on from the trauma of the spring, she finds herself caught up once again in the throes of her own unpredictable behavior. New faces emerge, familiar ones return, and existing relationships become both altered and re-born. So sit back and get ready for a week of sand, sun, drama, and fun as Rachel takes her first steps into the next chapter of her life.

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

**Bonus Author's Note: There is limited sexual activity in this chapter; it is more of a setup for the following installment. However, it was one of my all-time favorite chapters to write. I love writing dialogue scenes because I find them very challenging. Whether it's an exchange of humor or an emotionally charged fight, it is one of the best parts of writing to me to pit characters together directly. I don't always succeed in hitting the right tone or making everything sound and flow naturally, but I still find it a very rewarding experience when I finish a chapter that was very dialogue-heavy. I hope you all enjoy, too!

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 3: Helping Hands

CHAPTER 4

Gonna try to get away soon.

Rachel's eyes flashed fiercely as she read the incoming text message. Placing her phone gently onto the bed she sniffed in through her nose. And she grinned.

An evil grin.

Not evil in the sense of being playful or mischievous. It was a grin borne of impurity. Of spite. Of actual intended malice. She let her breath out smoothly and turned around to face her friend. Reading Rebecca's expectant expression she nodded and twisted her lips again. Another evil grin.

"He'll be here."

Rachel's words came out coolly as she spoke through tight, assured lips. She finally allowed her grin to soften into a more playful configuration as she cleared her throat.

"Trust me. After the last time-." She smirked, cutting off her own words as the memory flashed by. Her face broke into a full smile as she nodded her head again towards her friend and repeated herself.

"Trust me."

Rebecca sucked in her own deep breath and grinned back. Her body language wasn't as cocksure as Rachel's, nor was her motivation as darkly inspired. But she was pissed, too. She certainly wasn't the type to take any shit from anyone, especially not some foul-mouthed bitch who didn't even know her.

She hadn't asked Rachel if there was further backstory beyond what she'd already been told. But she suspected that the raw anger that they'd received from that girl the night before had probably been at least somewhat honestly earned by something Rachel had done. Rebecca knew firsthand that her best friend was no saint. But it didn't matter. She had her back here and she was also extremely excited for what was coming. Oh, she was definitely in.

Rachel rose from the bed confidently as she scooped her phone back up and tucked it into the front strap of her bikini. It snuggled in gently against the soft, golden flesh of her over-exposed breasts. Rachel's bathing suit left very little to the imagination, even more so after a purposeful adjustment had pushed it to the point of public inappropriateness.

She gave herself a satisfied glance in the mirror as she leaned over and idly curled a few strands of hair behind her ear. She was buzzing with sexual energy and excitement and the oozing sexuality she saw in the reflection only fueled her further. She thought about what she and Rebecca would be doing very soon. Together.

She also thought about the events of the previous twelve hours that had set everything in motion. She smirked. Wow, it had only been twelve hours; it was barely ten in the morning now. She twisted her lips into another evil grin and pulled her shoulders back, straightening her posture. As she turned towards the bedroom door and began to make her way to the hall, she glanced back at Rebecca with her eyebrow raised.

"He probably won't be long. How about we get a quick drink and get things warmed up?"

The last few words dripped from her mouth, like she was pouring out a cup of water one drop at a time. She flashed her playful eyes at Rebecca and held out a gentle, accepting hand.

Rebecca watched her friend's expression with an evil smirk of her own. The reality of what they were going to be doing had been coming into better focus as the morning sun had climbed higher into the sky. She felt a shivery tremor snake through her senses. The intensity of the week was certainly picking up in crazy ways.

She shivered again as she considered that soon, anytime she recalled her and Rachel's crazy night in the dorm, she would no longer be remembering it as a wild aberration. An event so out of character that is could be written off as a fluke. Hell, after what they had done in the shower yesterday, and what they were planning right now, 'fluke' was probably an outdated label already.

The dangerous thoughts ricocheting through her mind, she reached out and gently placed her fingers into Rachel's waiting palm. The girls' hands closed around each other's and they slipped out of the bedroom and into the hallway without another word.

***

"Ow! Shit!"

Rachel flinched as the front of her flip-flop caught an edge on the sidewalk, causing her gait to stutter and shuffle awkwardly. She cursed under her breath and shook her head as she glanced down at her own feet. She shot them an irritated glare, as if they had betrayed her by not operating in a smooth, mistake-free manner.

From directly behind, Jenn had noticed her friend's minor stumble and she gave her a teasing poke between her shoulders as they walked. She giggled and tossed out an oft-repeated, playful barb, but a slight slur of her voice twisted her insult into a target for ridicule itself.

"Walk munch?"

Rachel let out a loud laugh and whipped her head behind her as she kept her stride even. She flipped Jenn's botched insult back onto her with a tone of satisfaction.

"Um, talk much?"

All six girls exploded with silly laughter as Rachel's reversal hit its mark. Jenn's face reddened as she was the last to process her own mistake. She shook her head as she laughed and had started to reply when Rachel cut her off again.

"And further, the last time you tried to walk anywhere, you went down so fast I thought maybe Jason was nearby."

The girls erupted once again as Rachel hit a second shot out of the park. Her reference to Jenn's drunken stumble at the beach and her proclivity for hooking up with a certain ex of hers sent the group into hysterics. Rachel beamed to herself as the laughter echoed through the streets. She was in a rare mood and certainly on her game tonight.

Jenn was laughing so hard she was having trouble breathing. She was already more than tipsy and severely struggling to form the words to a competent comeback. She finally got control of herself and squealed with a high-pitched, mocking tone.

"I'm so-rry! Am I losing my hearing or did Rachel just make a blowjob joke? Like, did those words actually come out of her mouth?"

She stifled a breathless giggle as she completed her retort.

"You know, as opposed to all the guys that have come in her mou-?"

Rachel again whipped her head around and this time she stopped walking to give Jenn a playful slap on her cheek, muffling her final word. As the rest of the group giggled, Rachel turned back and tipped her nose up into the air, feigning superiority as she spoke with a hint of mock disdain.

"What a classless thing to imply, J. I am a lady and I'd never speak of such things or the gentlemen you claim that I did them with."

Rachel shot them all a condescending grin as she continued her confident stride like she were a queen making her way from her royal carriage in the company of her servants. There were only quiet snickers for a few paces while the girls pondered her words and wondered who would return fire. And it should've been no surprise when Rebecca's slick, sarcastic voice broke the silence.

"Um, the closest you ever get to being with a 'gentleman' is when that's what the sign on the bathroom you're blowing him in says."

Rachel spit wildly from the drink she had been sipping and the girls howled again with unbridled laughter. Rebecca raised a playful eyebrow at her friend and winked as Rachel shook her head with slightly flushed cheeks. The mood was high, the jokes were razor sharp, and the alcohol was hugging the group like a warm blanket. It was going to be a good night.

As they approached the street of the house they were headed to, Rachel felt excited relief that they had decided to come at all. The boys they'd met at the beach that day (whose house they were approaching) had been cute, but nothing all that special. They hadn't even really worked up the nerve to talk to the girls until Rachel's wardrobe malfunction with her bikini top had emboldened them. But they were funny and seemed nice, and since the girls didn't have other plans, they'd decided to take them up on the invite to come to their party.

It hadn't looked promising a few hours earlier, though. The girls had all gotten pretty drunk and had ended up taking sun and alcohol induced naps after they'd returned. All of them except Rachel. She'd been so revved up from wild events of the day (mainly her and Rebecca's unexpected romp in the shower). Rebecca had gotten what she'd needed out of that so she'd had no problem drifting off into a peaceful sleep. But Rachel had been a ball of fitful arousal and sexual tension all afternoon as images and confusing emotions had swarmed her senses.

While the shower incident with Rebecca was what had mainly dominated her subconscious, Rachel had also found herself unable to totally move past the strangely sexual conversation she'd had with Kevin just before. Seeing him with Rebecca and then so explicitly discussing the event had filled her head with strange irreconcilable thoughts. And the parts of their conversation that had centered on what she'd done that morning after prom had snaked shameful yet exciting arousal around it all.

She was still shaken by Kevin's confession that he had snuck down the basement steps and watched her with Jeff. He'd claimed he'd only stayed for a minute and it didn't seem like he'd been witness to the more gruesome parts. But it was also possible that he just wasn't telling her the truth. Or he had blocked it out.

Rachel felt a clutching chill go through her bones when she considered what he'd could have seen had he been there during different parts of the session. He could've seen her lying completely naked on her back with her legs bowed out as she'd let Jeff finger her in the midst of her uncontrollable lust. Or listened to her to her practically begging to suck his dick after he'd gotten her all wound up.

And it could've been even worse. He could've seen her submit to Jeff's smirking request for her to service him in the more depraved way that she had. Sucking hungrily on his balls before sliding her tongue and lips into places she wouldn't want repeated. She still wondered if Jeff had ever told Kevin the full extent of what he'd talked his prom date into. But she tried not to think about it too often.

Her head has also spun all afternoon over the almost unbelievable place her and Kevin's conversation had been going when they'd been interrupted. She'd asked him how "good" Rebecca had been, and had Lucas not barged in at that very moment looking for his beer pong partner, she'd actually been about to tell Kevin that she was better at giving head than her friend was (implying that she could do a better job on him). It caused her brain to smoke and sputter. What had she been thinking??

In that wild and confusing moment, she'd allowed herself to consider Kevin in a sexual way. In a way that she hadn't since the prom incident, when, after tearfully apologizing for her illicit acts with Rob and Jeff, she'd thrown herself at him as some sort of warped attempt to even the score and make things fair. She'd never even kissed him before that, but within minutes, she'd been straddling his lap shoving her tongue down his throat as he'd timidly ran his hands over the alluring curves of her body that he'd never dared to touch before.

It hadn't taken long for her to feel him rising to the occasion and she'd squirmed with mind-bending confusing over what to do about it all. As only a layer of denim and the thin silky material of her gym shorts had been separating his hardness from her pussy, she'd labored and labored mentally. She'd thought about how easily she'd submitted to so many faceless boys over the years and she'd struggled with why she couldn't just do it for him as well. But she'd known that she couldn't just keep kissing him and grinding over his lap forever though and that she'd soon she'd have to make a choice.

She could still hear herself speak out as she'd come to her decision.

"Kevin, I think we should-."

The thought had never been concluded as the next sound they'd both heard had been Rob entering the room and unwittingly walking in on the whole thing. He'd seen them in their respective positions on the couch and stammered an apology for interrupting. But the moment had passed. Rachel had peeled herself off of Kevin's lap and retreated to the other side of the couch as a few sleepy houseguests began to wake up around them.

Rachel still shivered every time the memory crept into her thoughts. Because while she'd never told him or Rebecca or anyone else and she swore she'd take it to her grave, she had made a decision in that moment just before they'd been interrupted.

She'd decided she was going to do it.

She'd decided to suck his dick.

Had Rob not walked in on them when he had and both inadvertently shattered the moment and woken up people nearby, she'd been about to let Kevin hear the words that would have surely stopped his heart cold. She would've taken him into the bathroom down the hall and locked the door behind them. And then she'd have dropped to her knees, slid off his pants, and treated him to the famed generosity that so many boys before him had experienced in his place.

In retrospect, she felt eternally grateful for Rob's accidental interruption. The only reason that she'd decided to give in to Kevin had been because she'd felt such stomach-turning guilt over what she'd done. She'd felt she'd owed him such a great debt that there was only one way to make it right.

But she was sure that once she'd gotten up off her knees and turned him into just another grateful boy whom she'd let come in her mouth, she'd have felt nothing but cold, debilitating regret. It would have been just another ugly and unnecessary thing she'd done that morning and that entire awful stretch in the spring. She'd still have gone over to Tyler's later and fucked him and she'd still have broken down just after. Only with Kevin having been added to the roster, it might have been the final straw that kept her from ever getting back up.

Rachel smiled assuredly to herself and brushed the thoughts away as she and the other girls reached the front door of the house. While she'd been twisting and squirming over everything that afternoon, the downing of the sun had helped the weirdness to fade into the background once again. Her conscience felt light and free and only a simmering buzz of sexual energy and anticipation remained in her senses. She was looking forward, not back.

As she waited by the door, she exhaled and casually glanced down at her feet again. Her gaze passed over her body and she felt an exciting tingle. Her percolating arousal had also affected her clothing choices that evening and she suddenly wondered if perhaps she had gone a bit over the line.

She was wearing a wife-beater style, thin tank-top with a black bra that was clearly visible both outside of and through her shirt. She matched it with some low-rise jeans that showed off the very tops of her hips. Her hair was down and her makeup done perfectly. Confidence flowed through her like a river.

She knew the kinds of looks she'd be getting (both lustful and judgmental) and she liked it. She'd been at the beach for less than 36 hours but so far everything had been amazing. She'd had an incredible hookup with a boy she was very attracted to. And then there had been the morning with him and Rebecca. And the shower. And now she was headed to a party riding a sexual and alcohol high. She was laughing and joking with her friends and life couldn't be much better.

Indeed, the evening began on a high note. The girls arrived to the party and were very well received by the boys already in attendance. Truthfully, they were all attractive in their own ways. They were all athletes with bodies that did not betray such a label. Rachel likely stood out slightly from the group, but not by much. And perhaps only because of the way she was dressed and the sexuality she exuded.

Rachel was a very pretty girl by all accounts, but it was her aura that always pushed it over the top. When she felt light and free, playful confidence wafted from her body like an intoxicating perfume. She could make a room stand still, and with her girls in tow (especially Rebecca), the vibes were at their peak.

The music bumped, the drinks flowed, and teenage energy filled the house from wall to wall. Excitedly nervous glances shot from every corner as boys and girls sized each other up. Introductions were made, bodies touched, hands and fingers cautiously made contact with clothed upper arms or lower backs.

The cool ocean breeze sliced through the house every time a door opened, cutting the warm, sticky air of the party. More introductions were made. Friends recognized each other. Nervous glances morphed into bold, flirty looks that lingered a full second longer than usual. Bodies touched closer. Bedroom doors found themselves temporarily locked. More laughter. More drinking. More heat.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Week Ch. 04: Target Acquired

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds