• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mandingo Night: BBC Twerk City

Mandingo Night: BBC Twerk City

12

Interracial/Anal -- Big Black Cock ass invasion

[White girls trained to twerk while being fucked in the ass]

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial story. If you need to give a lecture about faithfulness or STDs, give it to your own wife. Also, the premise of this story accepts reincarnation and karma as fact. If this offends your religious sensibilities, move along. Finally, people were just crueler 200 years ago, its a historical fact, get over it. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a Whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[If you have not read "Mandingo Night" and "Mandingo Night: BBC Blowjob Rebellion", "Mandingo Night: BBC Fuck Factory (Parts 1 and 2), or the setup piece Mandingo Night: BBC Ass Ambush" you probably will not have as much fun reading this story]

*

This story is about a pair of pair of souls, trapped in the karma they created with each other: Leigh Samuels is a big titted blonde who was Lee Smith, Cayla Daniels is a tight bodied dark haired walking wet dream who was Cain Dalbert; both of them plantation owners in their former lives who used their slaves as they saw fit. Dashaun is a big black man who was Danisha, Marcus is a smaller, sleeker black man with a longer cock who was Mishana; both of them were the slaves of the plantation owners in their former lives. Also Tony was Thomas, once upon a time, and he remains a meddling cousin. Today's lesson is about why you do what you do unto others.

Thursday afternoon in the summer, so Atlanta swelters. Good to be inside, in the air-conditioning, as the heavy equipment is wiping out the fields and fencing is going up around it. The squats are being wiped out, while the empty apartments at Punani Towers have never yet met their tenants. They are too busy in the private rooms, gangbangers gangbanging four volunteer Smiths, under the watchful eyes of four of their best security guards. David, their leader, has warned them to stick to their agreement, or they would soundly get their asses kicked, first by the women, then by the security guards, then by him. It did provide complications, and logistical complications never made Toneeyah, the XO, happy.

Toneeyah's ass ambush has paid off with an uneasy peace. Years of mistrust don't evaporate overnight, but her loving Smiths are doing their best. The T1000 blood analyzer says the crew members are clean, which given their lifestyle came as quite a shock to Toneeyah. Now the vans full of records from Larry's Accounting firm are arriving, and Mandy is balls deep on three of David's Tenbang crew. But Toneeyah needs an assistant for Larry to get him fully committed to the office she has set up for him, and she needs a buxom redhead like Mandy. Only one comes to mind. Jill Henry.

Jill Henry is the hottest candidate in the initial order of the Smith class Toneeyah is in: Imogene, Leigh, Jill, then the rest. Jill is also unemployed, having been laid off of her administrative assistant job, but she strikes Toneeyah as both capable and passionate. Right after she finishes the processing of the Tenbang crew and gets them safely tucked away in a private room behind the showrooms, she calls Jill to have her come in for a job interview.

When Jill arrives, she is escorted by a security guard. The Tenbang crew is starting to pop out to use the restrooms, grab food from the dining area, and roam around, generally testing their limits to see if they are prisoners or not. So a little extra caution is in order. Jill cannot believe her luck. Deep in the grip of black cock fever, or in her case black cock addiction, she'd spent all of her savings on membership and a reservation. She is beginning to wonder where her next meal is coming from, and will undoubtedly be evicted when she can't pay her rent. But to be called in to serve here, even for a single day, as a naked collared slave? Heaven!

"Jill, so wonderful to see you! Present kneeling over here, facing Donna please." she says as she shakes her hand warmly, then points at the green Turkish rug. Jill performs the new standard presentation perfectly, spreading her thighs with her hands, caressing her thighs until she reaches her strawberry snatch, diddling her clit slowly while she licks her lips, then caressing her much less than taunt belly until her hands push her breasts together, pulling out her nipples several inches until her rather bloopy oblong natural tits are stretched into cones, pinching the nipples as her hips thrust, like they would in orgasm as she licks her lips again and smoothly glides her hands behind her back. She kneels in parade rest, smiling. She is already beginning to get wet from the possibilities she is imagining, such as her tongue deep in Toneeyah's dark snatch all day while being fucked by the big black cocks she craves.

"Damn that was hot!" Donna exclaims.

"Smith Donna, present kneeling, and you better do it better than she did, or you will be punished later." the XO commands.

Donna stands, moving forward until her dark haired snatch is right above Jill's head, spreading her fingers wide and scraping her blood red nails up her thighs. Her left hand spreads her labia, as her right is a blur on her clit, then her hips twitch and the hands are moving, back behind her to cup, then claw her own ass cheeks as she lowers her hot slit almost onto Jill's nose, who involuntarily smiles broadly at the smell of her hot pussy. Jill looks at the 'roast beef' curtains of Donna's now boiling snatch, her own scent of excitement joining Donna's in the air. Donna flicks out her tongue in a motion Toneeyah knows so very well, giving the air clit some love. Her hands return to her stomach, caressing as they go, just missing rubbing her clit on Jill's nose, pressing her body down as her hands lift up her full heavy breasts, until her nipples are just above Jill's. She drops her breasts, nipples bouncing with Jill's as they are now tip to tip, Donna's hands clench both of their nipples, one on each side of each fist, as she pulls them out sideways, crushing them in her vise grip until just before it is too painful, then her hands caress the sides of her own breasts as they fold behind her back. She licks her lips like a cat licking the cream from a bowl. It leaves them nipple to nipple on both sides, lightly panting.

"Oh fuck, that was hot!" Toneeyah exclaims involuntarily, as Donna smiles. "Smith Donna, can you teach that to the rest of the Smiths?"

"Yes ma'am." Donna says brightly, as Jill loses most of her smile, thinking she has failed her test, the prize of serving big black cocks with her body literally snatched from her, right in front of her nose.

"Smith Jill, you are barely halfway through training, yet you show such natural talent and promise of even greater things to come that I have decided to offer you an option. I've gotten myself into a bit of a sticky wicket, and I need your help. I'm prepared to offer you a full time job here at the club, doing what you do professionally, for a salary greater than your last, here at the club. In addition to your hourly salary, you will be given two more nights per week prepaid access to the club, in addition to the full healthcare and other insurance benefits. You will be given an apartment at the Punani Towers rent free, as long as you work for us. During the day, you will be assigned to our accountant, Larry, working on a special project that requires the highest professionalism, but also requires servicing his ten inch long three inch wide cock on an almost constant basis, the damn horny bastard. Fuck that dude is horny! Anyhow, Smith Donna here will teach you how to type while fucking, in the next hour or so, and you will then get to meet Larry. You will have to complete your training at night with the rest of our class, but I'm certain you will graduate with the rest of us, probably with honors. When can you start?" the XO offers.

"Right now, ma'am." Jill says, beaming, astonished at her good fortune.

"Smith Donna, you are too talented to be punished today, but put yourself on the group list for Saturday night. Find two Tyrone, Carl, or Elmore class cocks currently on the premises, and have them fuck both of you while you train Jill. When done, lick each other clean and show her to Larry's office. No matter what, I want her naked, well fucked -- even dripping - and seductive in that office when he arrives late this afternoon, am I clear?" she commands.

"Yes sir." Donna replies.

"And Donna -- one thing before I go. If I find out from the video that you spent a single second more licking her pussy than filling her with cock, I will whip you myself on Saturday night." Toneeyah teases.

"Understood, sir." Donna replies, successfully repressing a giggle as Jill's eyes go wide.

Jill thinks to herself 'When did I die, because I surely must be in Heaven!'

T-Mac shows up at her doorway, naked as the day she was born, with a wild look in her eye. "I guess you have a twerking and ass fucking instructor, T-Nerd."

"During the daytime here in the club, you need to call me XO. At night, when you can order me to do whatever you want to whomever you want, I must call you teacher Tessa, and you must call me Smith Toneeyah. But civilities aside, are you OK, Tessa?" the XO instructs, concerned.

"They showed me -- things. Videos from the showrooms. Videos from the private rooms. Videos from the offsite services. Videos from the holiday and Christmas parties. Videos of you. I think I may have rubbed my clit off, if you find it crawling around on the floor, will you give it back to me?" T-Mac teases, an old inside joke.

"I will always give your clit back to you baby, with my tongue." T-Nerd responds lovingly, her affection for her lover wrapping syrup around her voice.

"Oh God, I think I love you baby!", T-Mac says as she rushes in to hug her, then stops as she sees Jill and Donna nipple to nipple, "Did I interrupt something?"

"I was just leaving, these administrative assistants have some typing to do. Smith Donna, use my computer, Smith Jill, use hers." Toneeyah, the XO, commands.

Yes sir." Donna replies as she logs out of her account and back in as guest.

"Come, teacher Tessa, and walk with me." she says as she leads her out into the hall, then wraps her arms around her college lover, nipple to nipple for the first time in many years.

"We need some stuff. Speakers and sound system in the Anal room. Some footstools, or better, padded benches. Tubs with wash rags, tubs for the used rags. Also a good hard spanking for your flabby ass. When did you decide to just let yourself go, girl?" Tessa teases.

"About the same time I started getting fifty feet of cock in my twat every night. You can run stair laps after closing every night with me. BTW, do you have someone who can take over at your studio, a second in command?" the XO nails down a logistical hole.

"Betty Big Butt could do it. I'd have to pay her." Tessa said thoughtfully.

"We'll pay her, just like we will pay you. Speaking of which, I'd like you to undergo the same retraining program I'm taking, after we get the Anal room fucking and five additional teachers trained. We have to get ready to staff the new club on Fulton." the XO set out her plan.

"What about Derrick?" Tessa's eyes well up with tears.

"Saturday night, when we close, I go home with you, after laps of course. We down some quick shots then claim we got drunk at the club together. Then we seduce him and spend Sunday trying to fuck him to death. You do remember how to seduce somebody, don't you T-Mac?" Toneeyah says hotly.

"Haven't needed to for years. Maybe that's why Derrick's gorgeous dick is wandering. But I'm willing to learn all over again, with you there beside me I probably will." Tessa says sadly, then hopefully.

"Hoses wander, like sprinklers. You just have to make sure there is more hose fun at your place than at hers. We are going to give Derrick's hose fun beyond compare, a sea of never ending fresh pussy, and our sweet pussies will be the gateway to it. He will never forget that gift, that trust." Toneeyah, as T-Nerd, tells her best friend.

"That's what Elmore and Bertha said. If you believe it too it must be right." Tessa said, as if trying to convince herself it was true.

David is out at the dining area, enjoying the catered Chinese food. The Bitch had kicked his ass while he held a gun to her head! He'd seriously underestimated her, and he could see what she'd told him is true. She is a powerful woman, a rich woman, a connected woman. She'd gotten the story on the news that Sarah's kidnapping -- a federal offense -- is all a big misunderstanding. Sarah was role playing with her boyfriend and his friends, hadn't expected the authorities to get involved, the cover story went. Four women staged a fifteen minute "FreeTheNipple" protest fully nude, but no one even had a photo, so they used the Nuns in California b-roll again. David thought it was weird, in the private room, the walls were covered with giant flat panel TV's, but they didn't turn on. The only tv is out here in the dining hall, and probably another in security. The Bitch had told him three hundred grand is flowing in the door every day, soon to be three million a day when the new club opens. Serious fucking cash. So David is man enough to realize he doesn't know what she knows, and vows to learn. Finally, a worthy opponent. Whether it takes weeks, months, or years, he is going to learn everything she can teach him, and become good enough to beat her at her own game. He had a fucking gun to her head, she whipped his ass and had him in cuffs before he knew what hit him! Then she sucks his cock and gives him the best ass fucking he's ever had, just like nothing had ever happened. Like she knew five moves ahead what is going to happen. Bet she'd kick his ass at strip chess too -- for a little while. He's going to learn her ways and learn her moves. Too bad he doesn't realize he is in love with her.

Leigh and Cayla go straight from work to the Der Weinerschnitzel, getting the footlongs they now crave, then directly, do not pass go, do not collect 2000$ to the club. They had a text "Full House tonight, come early if possible." They found the parking lots had effectively doubled in size, the half dirt part of each section still quite smooth, flat, and usable. Turns out they need it, with one hundred and fifty in the lounge, one hundred and fifty in the exam room and locker room area, waiting for the blowjob room, fifty more in the fuck room, twenty five in anal, and a dozen in the group room. That was just the women, another three hundred and ninety members were here somewhere. The overwhelming smell of hot pussy is so thick you have to cut it with a knife.

"Come in, come in!" says a very cute woman about the same height as Toneeyah, basically fairly short, with two brown bowling balls glued to her chest and two more glued to her ass. Leigh blinks and refocuses, realizing they are her tits and her ass, with thick thighs to boot. Broader nose, less pixie like features. Like she is Serena Williams to Toneeyah's Venus Williams (and a foot shorter). Elmore is huddling with the bulls over by the window. Plush chairs are set up in front of the window, but further back than last night, a row of footstools is over against the left wall, some twin mattresses behind the chairs, away from the window.

"Hi, I'm Teacher Tessa. Four things you need to learn tonight. Number One, a clean ass is a happy ass. Number Two, you must free your ass. Number Three, pussy first, ass second. Number Four, you must fuck your ass, and you must HELP HER OUT BY LICKING HER OUT. Who here has twerked or done the booty shake before? Good, that's about a quarter of you. Those who raised their hands, you are Twerk Team One, go stand by the door. For those who did not raise their hands, first blonde - Stacy, redhead - Jill, brunette - Imogene, present in parade rest in front of me, the rest of you line up behind them. Those behind the blonde, you are Twerk Team Two, those behind the redhead Twerk Team Three, the rest of you are Twerk Team Four."

"Twerk Team One, hit the showers, use the douche nozzles to clean your cunts and asses out. Nobody here wants to taste your shit tonight. Twerk Team Two, use your mouths, hands, feet -- whatever you can use to get those bulls over there to quit jacking off and pay attention to the hot pussy in this room. Do as many as you can, as fast as you can, get them all hard. If you can make one come, bring it back to me and share it with your mouth on mine. Twerk Team Three, you are here tonight because you want to satisfy big black cocks with your ass. Get over to the window, and show everybody how hot that makes your pussy. If you don't know what to do in front of the window, raise your hand so I can put you on the punishment list for Saturday and spank you myself! Twerk Team Four, pair up and 69 on the mattresses, help each other out by eating each other out. The more orgasms you can get in before that big black cock slides into your ass for the first time, the more orgasms you will have afterward. Help your partner out by licking her out, save her ass. Sometime tonight she might have a four inch hole bored in her ass. It could even be you. If you're not loosened up, that might not be as much fun. Do it NOW!" Tessa yells at them, and Smiths are scrambling to do as she asks.

Leigh, Cayla, and Toneeyah are all in Twerk Team One. They hit the showers using the buddy system, one buddy using the nozzles, and the other rinsing off. Finally when all three are certain they are clean, they towel off and head back, the rest of their team not far behind.

Stacy is the blonde cheerleader, on her knees doing her own inter-racial blowbang, literally a gangbang blowjob, as is the rest of her team. She concentrates on the tips with her mouth, using her hands on the men standing next to her. She is spinning around on her knees, sucking off half a dozen men and their big black cocks at the same time. Stroke suck stroke, move left, stroke suck stroke, move left, around and around. She could just as easily be at one of the glory holes her husband used to take her to, because she doesn't look at their faces, only their cocks. Yet she recognizes them. Dashaun. Tyrone. Anthony. Marcus. Carl. Jamal. Elmore. There are more, every one of them twice the size of her husband, some, like Tyrone, Carl and Elmore closer to three times the size of her husbands cock. She is deep into the suck spin cycle when her time is up.

Jill, the redhead fuckslut, practically runs over to the window, Larry's cum still dripping out of her, as she rubs herself off to what she knows are another 150 women on the other side of the window who need to beg to trade places with her. Her wet cunt and lube, mixed with all Larry's quarts of cum still up inside her leave an obscene smear on the window, reeking of their day long fucking. She is an addict at an endless supply of her addiction, and the thought of Larry's spunk in her quim just makes her CUM! She is rubbing furiously now, thinking of these cocks she has come to love so deeply, and so deeply inside her, as she cums again! Cum and lube are splashing out down her thighs as she remembers the night Anthony seduced her, right on the other side of that window. She knows what her life was like, imploding, crashing, burning. Then Anthony's big black cock saved her. She has to telegraph that message on her clit, has to send Morse pussy code to every woman on the other side of the window... 'salvation is at hand'... 'heaven is a place on Earth'... 'heaven is a big black cock'!

Imogene, the full bodied young hispanic woman of generous proportions is dreaming of Jamal as she lays down between the legs of Priscilla, a patrician matron Southern Belle who has the same big black cock addiction that she does. Imogene and Priscilla have enjoyed the taste of each other's pussies since they ended up together twice in the fuck room. Priscilla's pussy is slick and wet, fully aware she is providing a lesbian sex show for all her friends and neighbors, perhaps even family members on the other side of the glass. Soon she will be providing that sex show by giving up her ass. Imogene is no anal virgin, she knows what is coming. Priscilla hasn't a clue, but if a big black cock wants to do it to her, she will move heaven and earth to get it done!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mandingo Night: BBC Twerk City

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds