• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 03

Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 03

123

This part is told almost entirely from Kim's point of view.

Special thanks to my beta readers

Rahul and Shashi

And Hualover

By richman3 aka R.L. Fire

*

Exiting the bathroom of the rest stop, I stopped and looked around. Sighing I thought about the day's events and how my life was now forever changed.

I was now an entirely different woman than the one that only this morning had left my sister in law's house.

Gone was the timid girl who allowed her husband to control her life. In her place was a confident woman who wasn't going to allow anyone to ever control her life anymore.

I'm also a woman who had just fucked her son multiple times allowing him to do things to me that would make some porn stars blush.

The main difference, it was on my terms.

Nobody had forced me to strip naked in the backseat of my husband's Jeep and allow my only son to cum on my face and all over my body. I stood there watching the setting sun go down.

Realizing that the sun was also going down on the old me and tomorrow would give rise to something new and completely different.

Walking down the little hill towards the Jeep with my auburn hair still wet. I had given myself a makeshift sponge bath in the sink of the restroom doing my best to wash the cum off my body and in my hair.

I had put on my third outfit of the day. This one was a cute red summer dress not unlike my last one with one important feature, it provided easy access to my pussy.

"shit I hope they have a washing machine at the motel," I thought to myself smiling a little. Remembering the feeling of being totally naked.

I had changed into a sexy dress at the taco place before our sex marathon, but that dress had blown out the window.

Now I only had one other outfit left in my suitcase and still several days of travel ahead of us.

I could feel a gentle breeze blowing as I glanced over toward a copse of trees now to my right.

The family that had been picnicking there when I made my naked walk up the hill was now gone.

I imagined that the man who had seen me earlier would either jerk himself to sleep tonight or fuck his wife silly in a motel room somewhere while the kids slept.

That thought once again had me start to feel tingly once again.

"Jesus Kim you really have become a slut."

I don't know where this slutty side had come from.

I had always enjoyed sex but not like this.

Back when I was a teenager I had been a little adventurous having 3 partners before turning 16 and then, of course, the professor and Ben but I had never allowed any of them to do what my son and I did in the backseat of the Jeep today.

I should have been repulsed by my actions, but somehow I wasn't

"maybe this was me all along" I thought. Maybe I had been repressing my sexual urges for so long that now my subconscious desires were rushing out of me like a wave of sexy compulsions.

Thinking about slutty things I once again noticed the tiny drops of now dried cum on the sidewalk that had dripped off of my naked back as I made my way up the hill.

After having cum 5 times already today, impossibly my pussy started to get wet again.

Years of repressed sexuality had finally been allowed to escape, and I was now an immoral woman who had to satisfy her unconscious desires.

I didn't see Ben and Tommy as I arrived at the back at the Jeep. They must have gone to the bathroom. I opened the back door and looked inside. Holy shit.

The epic fuck session that my son and I had just had in the backseat of the car had definitely left its mark on the car.

The seats were covered with droplets of cum that had either fallen or ricocheted off of my cum soaked body.

The leather seat was damp with my squirt and our sweat and the smell of sex permeated all through the area. Once again I was thankful for my husband's anosmia.

I went to the back and found a towel in my suitcase. This would have to do until later when I could properly clean the backseat area. At least we would have to sit on drops of cum.

As I was placing the towel on the seat, Tommy and Ben returned both of them laughing and carrying water bottles.

"Hey mum," Tommy said. Offering me a water bottle which I greedily accepted. "God I was so thirsty" I hadn't even realized how thirsty I was until he had offered me the water.

Drinking it voraciously I finished half the bottle in almost one gulp. Pulling it away from my lips I coughed and a little water dripped onto my shirt.

"Jesus Kim what the fuck is wrong with you today? You can't even drink a bottle of water without spilling it on yourself." Ben looked at me with cold drunken eyes. Then his gaze returned to our son.

"Like I told ya if it hadn't been for this goddamned knee" he patted his right knee. "I woulda been playing for the Steelers, and we wouldn't be driving this piece of shit Jeep."

Ben was no doubt finishing his football story that Tommy had instigated earlier. I looked at Tommy and thought. "I really do love you, baby."

Having to listen to another of my husband's boring football tales in which he was always the star, required that I reward him.

He had initiated the talk to give me time to exit the Jeep, get my clothes and walk naked up to the restrooms.

"Don't worry baby, I've got something planned that will more than make up for the tiresome football story?" I thought as I smiled to myself wickedly.

Getting back on the road my son and I resumed our earlier position of me on his lap. Ben still hadn't noticed the I had basically cleared the seat off, but we didn't want to arouse any suspicion.

For the next 20 minutes, I kept an eye on Ben up front while Tommy gently caressed my bare legs.

Ben's driving was starting to become more erratic, and every once in a while, I would see him reach towards his crotch area and bring something up towards his mouth.

I couldn't make out what exactly it was but my I was pretty sure it was the flask of whiskey I had noticed earlier.

I was a little concerned about either us wrecking or being pulled over, but it also meant that Ben would be even more oblivious to what was going on behind him.

My dirty slut won the battle, and I whispered to Tommy "I'm sorry about the restaurant" as I caressed his soft blonde hair and looked into his beautiful blue eyes both features he got from his father.

He looked up at me with a very confused look on his face. I smiled "Yeah I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy your fish taco" my eyes glanced down my body towards my crotch.

Tommy caught on immediately and smiled "Yeah I was a little upset that I didn't get to taste the fish taco I wonder if there is anything I could do about that now"

I slid of off his lap as he moved forward giving me room to climb onto the seat and maneuver myself behind him.

Tommy did his best to climb into the foot well without pushing too hard into Ben's chair in the front.

I leaned myself up against the driver's side door with my legs up on the seat. He removed his shirt and his muscled chest and ripped abs were on full display for me.

I rubbed my hands up and down his bare chest. My pussy was already dripping taking in my son's sexy body.

Then Tommy climbed onto the seat he did his best to get his 6'1" body onto the seat in a somewhat kneeling position similar to before but with a little more mobility.

Meanwhile, I had spread my legs as wide as I could and hiked up my dress so that my bare ass was on the seat.

Thank God for Tommy being young and flexible because that boy was able to maneuver himself into the perfect position to do multiple things to me.

He started at my feet removing my flip flops and dropping them on the floor. He gently caressed my arches and worked his hands up in between my dark painted toes. Then he really surprised me by licking my feet.

His tongue starting with my big toe and working it all around up and down before he put my foot into his mouth. His tongue still continuing to gently massage my painted toes while my foot was in his mouth.

His foot worship continued for a few minutes as he worked his tongue up and down my soft arches to my heel.

He put the heel of my foot into his mouth and as he did this his other hand reached down and began to unzip his fly releasing his once again rock hard cock.

"Jesus how many times can he get it up," I thought dreamily.

He must have removed his own underwear because he never had to fumble with a fly. With one hand gently stroking his cock and the other working on my toes.

I just leaned back and enjoyed the incredible site and feeling of Tommy jerking himself while worshipping my pretty feet.

Soon he worked his way down from my feet placing soft kisses down my smooth legs all the way to my pussy.

"Oh god I can't wait it's been so many years since somebody ate my pussy," I thought to myself and for a moment I forgot even where I was.

"yes baby" I cried out a little too loud as Tommy's tongue first began to explore my lips.

"Huh" came a voice from the front. "Shit," I thought.

"Nothing hunny just read on my phone that "The Bachelor" is on tonight. I thought we could watch it at the motel."

"Oh yeah," he grumbled then said something under his breath and turned back up the volume on the radio. I smacked myself on the inside. "You stupid bitch remember where you are."

He began by placing soft kisses all around my pussy lips. Gently using his tongue his tongue to massage the outer labia of my cunt.

His left hand moved up towards my flat belly caressing all around my belly button.

Meanwhile, his tongue had begun to work his way into my pussy. "God he knew what he was doing. Where had he learned to eat pussy like this?" I wondered as he continued to push all the right buttons with me.

He knew better than to just rush right in and start fingering. Tommy took his time with my pussy reciprocating the worship that I had shown his cock.

His tongue began to work inward further licking all around quickly but not ferociously allowing my pleasure to build.

Tommy continued to use one hand to help finger my pussy and the other to stroke his cock.

After about ten or so minutes I felt my orgasm coming.

I said as quickly as I could "now baby" I looked down at Tommy over my now sweat-soaked dress and saw him smile.

He then increased both his licking of my pussy and his own masturbation.

As my orgasm hit, I barely was able to put my hand in my mouth to contain my screams of pleasure.

My entire body began to shake and once again I squirted on the backseat. This time, however, my son caught some of the blast right in his face. This only intensified my cum as waves of ecstasy washed over me.

Tommy only stopped his licking for a few seconds when I came and was now back to work on my now very wet and cum soaked pussy.

Within a minute or two he stopped and sat up onto his knees. He whispered "mom." I looked down at him as he stroked his cock aiming it towards my pussy.

With my own squirt literally dripping from his face he continued to jerk his massive rod for another few seconds until an impossibly large rope of cum came shooting out of his hole.

"how could he still have that much cum" I thought as the huge blast of sperm struck my pussy almost exactly and splashing up onto my stomach and dress while some of it dripped once again onto the seat.

His next blast hit with even more force than the first one much of it going almost directly into my pussy the rest dripping down my ass crack.

He kept stroking as diminishing ropes of cum hit my pussy, my mound, and the seat. I loved every drop of warm cum that struck my body.

The feeling only helped to intensify my own orgasm that never really ended as I felt another strong wave of pleasure course through my body.

The intense pleasure of it had me digging my toes into the seat and almost squirting again. The towel I had placed on the seat earlier caught some of our combined cum, but we were going to need a cleaner soon.

The backseat was looking like a porn movie set.

As both of our cums finally diminished Tommy leaned right on top of me and kissed me deeply brushing my hair off of my sweaty forehead.

We made out for a few minutes. Before I glanced toward the front seat and smiled.

Once again today we had gotten away with hot sex right under my husband's nose. The sex was so much more dangerous and hot because of it.

I took some of the cum on my belly and mound and lifted it up to my lips savoring the delicious flavor that was my son's cum. The rest of the cum on my body would just have to wait until I could get to a shower.

After a few more kisses we managed to pry ourselves off of each other long enough to get dressed again and repositioned ourselves onto the seat only, this time, I didn't resume sitting on his lap.

Instead I just kind of sat up in the corner of the seat and Tommy leaned into me my arms embracing him like any mother would her son.

Only our embrace was a million times more meaningful because it was not just the embrace of a mother and son it was the embrace of lovers.

Tommy and I were so exhausted after our marathon fuck all day that we both drifted off to sleep holding each other.

I don't even think Ben realized we had fallen asleep because I woke up one time and he was talking to nobody. "That could be useful tomorrow," I thought devilishly.

Then I also had a terrible thought. "He could also kill all of us in a fiery crash if you're not careful Kim."

I shuddered for a second thinking of Tommy and I fucking in the backseat as the car veered into oncoming traffic ending with a massive explosion just as Tommy was about to cum on me again.

The thought made me both scared and immensely turned on at the same time.

We arrived at the motel just after dusk. I looked down at my phone and saw it was 7:30 pm. My husband barely managed to pull into a spot near the back.

He then got out of the Jeep and stumbled towards the desk.

Seeing him leave I quickly climbed over my son and got out. My dress was sticking to my body where Tommy's cum had dried.

I looked around for a second then immediately began to unzip Tommy's fly and remove his cock. Holding it in my hand, it began to rise. I am always amazed at the feeling of a cock slowly swelling in your hands.

Feeling it get hotter and bigger with every heartbeat of my son. Tommy began to stir just as I put my lips around his dick once again.

He looked down at me and smiled, "what a way to wake up huh baby" I thought wickedly.

Removing his cock from my lips, I said: "look out for your father."

"Ok mom," he said barely able to keep his eyes open from the pleasure of my lips around his warm cock...

After about 3 minutes just as I was about to do my deep throat trick again. Tommy whispered.

"Dad."

I reluctantly stopped sucking him off and grabbed a bag off of the backseat pretending to have been searching for it.

Ben was so drunk I didn't even need to bother. I turned to Ben and asked in my best loving wife voice.

"Did you get two rooms, honey?"

"Yeah, only they are on different sides of the motel. Here" Ben said throwing a card key over towards Tommy who caught it as he exited the Jeep.

"You take the one way over on the other side I ain't walkin that far. You two probably slept the whole fuckin way while I drove" He said starting to slur his words a bit.

"I'm sorry baby" I teased. "I'll make it up to you tonight" as I ran my hand up and down his chest a little.

"Maybe after a shower, we can all go get something to eat? Then Tommy can rent a movie or something while we catch up" I continued to run my hand up and down his body stopping at his crotch for a bit of a rub. Tommy glared at me.

"What the hell has gotten into you Kim," Ben said quizzically. "Where was this woman before?" Then he smiled and said "Yeah shower and food sounds great" he paused and added, "how about some beer too."

"Sure baby, you're not driving tonight why not relax a bit" I continued to massage his chest and smiled seductively at him.

Tommy looked like he could melt rocks with his gaze. As he watched me with my husband.

The truth is there was no fucking way I was going to sleep with Ben tonight.

My plan was to get him even drunker so he would pass out then I could have Tommy all to myself with no fear of getting caught.

As we broke off heading towards our rooms, Tommy looked over at me with anger. I winked at him and behind Ben's back gave him the finger.

I think Tommy understood what I was trying to tell him as his expression changed a little then he looked down and headed towards his room on the other side of the motel.

Entering our room, we put our bags down on the bed. Ben immediately looked in the fridge to see if there was any booze. Sadly, for both our plans there wasn't any. I said,

"I'm first in the shower baby I promise I won't be long."

"Better fuckin not be," he said with a grunt. "I want to get something to eat then later you are going to have something to eat," he said grabbing his crotch with a wink.

It took all I had to smile and say "I can't wait big boy" and I hurried into the bathroom to shower.

Letting the hot water run over my body for a minute felt great as I finally felt clean. The sponging off I had given myself at the restroom was just to clean the basic cum and sweat off me.

This was a million times better. I could finally thoroughly wash the cum out of my hair with shampoo.

It excited me to think that I had conversations with Ben while Tommy's cum was still drying in my hair in spots.

I had done my best at the rest stop but you can only do so much in a bathroom sink, and I had felt the sticky spots in my hair all the way to the motel.

Just as I was rinsing my hair, I heard the bathroom door open followed by the curtain being drawn and someone entering the shower.

"Fuck," I thought. With soap still in my eyes, I couldn't see anything.

Then I felt an enormous cock pushing up against my ass and a strong hand forcing me forward. I put my hands on the wall to brace myself.

I still couldn't see anything, and I figured this was it.

"I told you, baby, let's wait until tonight then I will really take care of you," I said in my best seductive voice.

"I couldn't wait until later," my husband said slurring his words considerably now. "He must have drunk that whole flask," I thought. I wanted him drunk later not now.

I tried to move a little bit forward to get away from his huge hard on. Running my face under the water I tried to rinse the soap and shampoo out of my eyes as quickly as I could.

"I KNOW YOU BITCH."

"Wh-"is all I got out.

Then I felt a huge hand on my back and Ben pushed me very hard up against the shower wall.

"Now stand fucking still. I want what my son had for hours today" he roared.

I saw stars for a second as my head was pushed into the wall. The next thing I felt was his horse cock beginning to rub against my pussy from behind.

"Stop fucking squirming. You tellin me that your pussy is good enough for my son but not good enough for the one who made your son" he grabbed me by the back of my hair hard pulling me closer to him.

"Do you know how fuckin hard it was not to stop the car and beat the living shit out of you two? Pretending not to notice as you walked bare ass naked to the fuckin bathroom"

He pulled my hair harder almost his alcoholic breath on my cheek.

"I really wanted to kill you both, I actually thought about running the whole fucking car off the road, but then I thought no, death is too good for you."

"I own you now you fucking bitch. I am going to make you do things to me that'll make you wish you were dead. You know how much I hate anal, look what you're making me do?" He said pushing his cock into my ass.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds