• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Threesome with Husband

Real Threesome with Husband

I spend some time alone in our room on the cruise ship while my husband is out on the deck, and when ozzy comes back I see by the look he has on his face that something's happened.

"I met two men near our room," he begins to explain, "or rather they wanted to meet me. You, too."

His brow is furrowed and I can tell that something about this encounter is unsettling him.

"Why me?" I ask, but before answering my question he proceeds to tell me the rest of the story. He tells me the two men are friends and one of them has a room right next to ours.

"They noticed you," he says, "and they told me they thought you were hot and looked like a real slut."

I feel a shiver spread through my body when I hear that, and I look at ozzy's face to see if he feels the same as I. He looks conflicted, like he's not sure if he's angry or intrigued by what those men said about me.

"They told me what they'd like to do to you," he continues, and I grow more restless every second, waiting for him to tell me everything.

"What did they say?" I finally ask.

Ozzy looks me dead in the eye and takes a step towards me.

"They said they wanted to fuck you until you pass out," he starts, drawing closer and closer to me, "that they wanted to drill their big dicks into every hole in your body as deep as they would go. They wanted to hold, and squeeze, and pinch, and slap every inch of your body and fuck you senseless like the real little whore you look to be."

By the time he finishes, I'm soaking wet and my knees can barely hold me. But, I'm still unsure about the situation, because despite our reaction to their words, Usman still seems to be unsettled by them.

That evening, my curiosity grows stronger, and I'm no longer able to resist. While Usman is in the bathroom, I sneak out of our room with an intention to approach the door of the room next to ours, maybe knock, not even thinking about what I'll do if someone answers it. I stand in front of the room for a while, thinking how this could be the realization of one of my deepest, darkest fantasies. So I breathe in, and I knock.

The door opens, and it's now too late to change my mind. At the door stands a tall man with pitch black hair, wearing only a bathrobe. He glances up and down my body and gives me a smug, knowing smile. As he steps aside to invite me inside, another man, blond, wearing jeans and a tank top, comes into my view. He grins from ear to ear, still standing where he was, looking at my body just like his friend.

"Well, welcome," says the guy in the bathrobe. "Where's the hubby?"

"We don't need the hubby," the other one says before I can answer, then adds, "We've got her."

'This is what I wanted,' I think to myself, and as I take a step back I realise that the door is closed behind me and I have no choice but to press my back to it. Both men start slowly coming closer to me, their eyes wondering from my face down my body, resting on my tits. As they approach, I feel first sparks of excitement starting to flash in my mind. Images of these two men fucking me, doing what they told Usman they would do, are all I can see, and they are enough to make my skin tingle and sweat. I straighten up and take a step towards them, and they are pleased with my actions. The man in the bathrobe quickly grabs my waist with both hands, and with the corner of my eye I can see the other man slowly starting to strip down.

The black-haired man's hand start feeling my body, and I shiver when he reaches my ass and lightly slaps it, before squeezing it hard. With his hands on my body, he kisses me and I feel his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I open his bathrobe and touch his chest and stomach. I lower my hands to his crotch, and when I finally take his cock, my eyes widen in surprise with its size. It's long and so thick that my fingertips don't come even close to touching when I wrap my hand around it. It's hard and veiny, and I stroke it as we kiss.

I feel another pair of hands on my body. The dark-haired man and I part to make room for the blond guy. He's stripped down completely, and now I'm the only one dressed in the room, but the men don't seem to mind. They just keep groping my tits and ass, until they finally make a joined effort to take my blouse off. Underneath it, I'm wearing the black bra that Usman loves most. The men don't pay much attention to it, though, and the blond man quickly takes it off and places both hands firmly on my tits. He massages them and twists my nipples, and I shudder and let out a silent moan. Simultaneously, the dark-haired man slides his hands down my body and under my skirt. When he realises I have no underwear and reaches my perfectly smooth, wet pussy, he breathes in sharply and starts stroking my slit.

I draw out a long moan when I feel his fingers caress my labia and clit, and when he slides them over my opening, it's my turn to breathe in and gasp. Then, his fingers continue to move until they slowly abandon my pussy and glide towards my ass. He touches the sensitive skin on my bum and goose bumps cover my body; I try to grind myself to his fingers, but he pulls away.

"Hmm," he says as he licks my juices from his fingers, "you're a bigger slut than we hoped you'd be. You love walking around with no panties, teasing everyone, don't you?"

I only gasp again instead of replying, because immediately after saying that, he reaches behind me and slaps my ass. The blond guy continues to play with my tits, taking one nipple, then the other into his mouth and slowly sucking on them, while the dark-haired guy slides his hand down my ass and back to my pussy. Finally, his finger lingers on the opening and he pushes it inside me, and I instinctively slide myself down on his finger. He starts moving it, then inserts the second one and does the same. Unable to stand on my own, I lean on both their shoulders as I writhe and moan while they finger-fuck me and play with my nipples.

Suddenly, both men draw away from me, and the dark haired man grabs my hair and pushes me down on the bed on all fours.

"Have you ever had two dicks at once, baby? I'd say you can take that and much more," he says and slaps my ass again, then again and again. I respond to his every touch with a moan and lift my ass up to meet his palm.

The blond man kneels beside me on the bed and I take his dick into my hand. I slowly stroke it and let him fuck my hand while his friend keeps smacking my ass. Then, the blonde man pulls away.

"Stand up on your knees," he says, and I look at him, confused. The dark-haired man violently grabs and pulls my hair, making me stand up and pin my body to his.

"When he says 'stand up,' you stand up, understood?" he growls, pulling hard at my hair.

"Y-yes," I barely whisper.

The blond man positions himself on his back, on the bed just below me, and I understand what they want from me. I crawl closer to him, and when I do, he squeezes and twists my nipples, and while I'm trying to regain control, he lifts his hips upwards and slams his dick into me.

I scream out in pleasure as he buries himself inside me to the hilt, but when I try to ride him, the dark-haired man's hands hold my hips in place.

"Wait a minute, baby," he says, "There's more for you here." Saying that, he spits on my ass and starts working one finger inside. I surrender to the surge of pleasure, enjoying how full I feel. The man retracts his finger, spits again and pushes two fingers inside my ass. He scissors his fingers, fucking me with them for a while, then pulls them out completely.

With jolts of pleasure still coming from my pussy being fucked by the blond man, I relax and wait until I feel the tip of the other man's dick resting against my asshole.

He's rough, and a little spit doesn't do much to ease his passage, but he still relentlessly pushes inside. I throw my head back and focus on letting him in, and how good their two dicks feel massaging the walls of both my pussy and ass. The black-haired man groans as he bottoms out, and we all stand completely still for a moment, adjusting to a new kind of pleasure.

Suddenly, the room door creaks to signal that someone has opened them and entered the room. Without looking, I know who it is.

"Hey, it's the hubby," the blond man says. "You've got an incredible wife, you know that?"

"I do," ozzy says slowly as he comes to me and strokes my hair. "I almost broke off this party," he says, "but I've decided to join instead."

With that, he pulls his trousers down and his rock hard cock springs free, inches from my face. It's swollen and pulsing, and it twitches as he takes it and puts a flavoured condom on.

As if on cue, both men start fucking me at once, and I cry out when I feel them moving inside me. My pussy is dripping and I feel juices running down my legs, and I know I'm getting close. The men fuck me harder and harder while I look at my husband, waiting for him to move. Ozzy's eyes are half-closed and fixed on my face when he grabs my jaw and forces it open with his hand.

"Come on, now, open wide," he commands. "Two dicks aren't enough for a dirty slut like you. Open wide for me."

I do, and he slides his entire length in my mouth in one thrust. He doesn't wait for me to start sucking; instead, he grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth like he's never fucked me before. I'm completely overwhelmed with pleasure coming from my every hole, tip of Usman's dick hitting my throat and my ass still sore and tingling from the spanking. Unable to produce a sound with my mouth busy, I just press my eyelids tightly as my orgasm rocks my entire body. I convulse and feel an explosion in my belly, sending wave after wave through my entire body.

When I'm finally able to look at Ozzy, pure bliss is shown on his face as he comes into the condom in my mouth. He holds my head and bucks a few more times, until his climax subsides too.

The two men are now pounding so hard and fast that I can barely breathe. When they come and pull out, I feel streams of fluid running down my legs, but I'm too exhausted to care. The four of us just collapse where we are, enjoying the twilight of our orgasms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Threesome with Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1069 milliseconds