• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anonymous Submission 02

Anonymous Submission 02

I stood up from the edge of the tub and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so sexy. I dipped my fingers between my legs quickly. I pulled them up, glistening, and tasted myself. God I was so wet!

With my confidence finally kicked in I swung the door open and strode out feeling like a million bucks. Somehow a change of clothing had changed my mood. I was back to my normal confident self. And he could tell.

"I see you're not feeling shy anymore slut. That surprises me. That you would feel more exposed and reserved while fully covered and now..." he slowly walked around me, taking in what was soon to be his "This outfit is perfect by the way. Good girl. First thing you've done right all evening."

I smiled smugly starting to feel almost cocky now. Bad decision. I don't hide my emotions well and it was plastered across my face.

Smack

The smile left my face quickly, replaced with a look of shock and confusion. He had just spanked my ass like a child. Why did I like that?

"A good slave would have said 'thank you sir' after being praised and not gotten all cocky" He said in a husky tone. Silence fell for a moment before he chuckled darkly "You have so much to learn pet. And god am I going to love teaching you."

He stopped behind me, one hand around my throat and the other caressing where he had just smacked. Feeling his breath on my ear as he threatened to punish me made my legs feel like jelly. He pulled me closer, moving his hand from my ass to my hip, so I could feel his erection on my ass and I moaned softly. God I needed some kind of release. I was going insane, my wetness now soaking through my thong, and we hadn't even started yet.

As if he could hear my thoughts he drew his hand carefully from my hip to my pussy. I gasped and leaned into him. His hand was so warm and strong. I nearly lost it as I felt him slowly dip a finger inside me, swirling it around and then quickly removing it. I whimpered and whined hoping he would continue, but instead I felt his wet finger on my lips.

Without thinking I sucked his finger into my mouth, running my tongue up and down, cleaning myself off him. As I continued I felt the hand around my neck tighten and I moaned again. I couldn't hide a damn thing from him. How did he know exactly what to do to turn me on this way?

"Look how good you can be pet. Your pussy is ready for me and I didn't even have to tell you to clean my finger. I think you'll train up into a fine slave."

I pulled away from his hand only long enough to say thank you and then continued. He tightened his grip around my throat again and hissed in my ear

"You were so close slave. So very close. Do you know what you did wrong?" I froze. I had no idea. I said thank you like he told me. What else did he want?

"Answer me slave. I don't like waiting."

"I'm not sure. I said thank you. What else do you need?" I pleaded

"There you did it again slave. Or rather, didn't do it. You really do have a terrible time remembering things don't you?"

"No! I did exactly what you asked me to. Get over yourself." The words left my mouth before I could stop them. I had no idea exactly what was about to happen, but I knew I had messed up... big time.

"Oh really slave..." he laughed again this time much darker than before. What had I done? "On your knees now slave."

Not wanting to anger him any further I decided it was best to just obey. I fell to my knees as he walked to stand in front of me.

"I am going to give you a series of commands and you are going to follow them without question or hesitation. If you disobey you will be punished more than what you have already earned yourself this evening. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes."

"Yes what slave?"

"Yes, I understand?"

He squatted down in front of me, getting to eye level. "Yes sir or yes master. That is how you are to address me. I'm fairly certain we went over that before we even planned to meet. I even corrected you twice this evening. Either you are being deliberately disobedient or you really don't know how to listen." He got up and started to walk away and he called over his shoulder "That will be our first little lesson then"

How could I be so dense? I had read things before on d/s relationships, but apparently none of it stuck.

I heard him rummage around in a different room while wondering if I should just get up and leave. My stomach was in knots and I was simultaneously terrified and intrigued. Part of me was begging to run out the door and leave, but the part of me that wanted to see what would happen won out. My lust and curiosity kept me glued to the floor, anticipating what was coming.

I watched as he walked back into the room holding something behind his back. Turning my head, I followed him with my eyes as he walked toward me and then behind me.

"Do you have a hair tie slave?" he asked nonchalantly setting down whatever was in his hands on a table I had not paid much attention to aside from noticing it.

"Um... Yes, sir. In my bag."

"Good girl, but next time try not to say um. I find it unattractive. Understand?"

"Thank you, sir. I will try not to say it again." I replied as I heard his footsteps recede to the bathroom where I heard him moving things around. Without too much waiting he was back in front of me holding my bag and my haphazardly discarded clothing. He looked displeased. What now?

"Slave, is this how you treat someone's home? You just toss things wherever is easiest for you?" he inquired while fishing out a hair tie from a pocket in my bag "Tie your hair back for me slave. This is how I will expect it whenever I request your presence. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." I said tying my shoulder length lavender hair up into a high pony.

"Now, before we get back to the respect issues you obviously have, I need to teach you your slave position. This is how I will expect you at the beginning of every session and anytime I say 'on your knees'" he pulled up a chair in front of me, getting comfortable. "First you will always tie your hair up and be wearing high heels and stockings unless I specify otherwise. I like to be able to see your body and your face."

I looked up at him lazily sitting in his chair, elbows resting on the arms, hands folded in his lap, eyes gliding over my body. Although he sat back in his chair, comfortable, he was still somehow very in charge of the situation. I had never felt more exposed before and the nervous energy began to rush back in.

"Relax pet. Your slave position starts on your knees. Sit back on your heels and spread your legs. Farther. Good. Now fold your hands together behind your back. That looks amazing pet. Now look down at the floor between your knees. That is how I want to see you every time. No, it is not comfortable, nor is it meant to be, but I'm sure you will grow to love it."

His voice grew less angry and more ravenous with each command I obeyed. I loved how it sounded. The lust in his voice. I was not in charge, yet I still had some effect on him. I felt a new gush of wetness between my thighs. My panties had to be soaked by now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anonymous Submission 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds