• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Love Her

I Love Her

This is my first story under penname Jett Lioncourt. I wrote a few stories under another name but I received a lot of hate. So this is me starting over. All characters in this story are above 18 years of age. I don't support or endorse non consensual sex in anyway. This is just a story. Hope you enjoy it. Love you all.

*****

I love her. I told my self I love her. But that does not justify what I did. But I loved her.

I lost control. I forced her. I forced my sister. But I love her.

Day 0:

She is beautiful. She is lying naked beneath me. Tears are glistening in her eyes. Do I love her?

My cock is in her pussy. She is my sister.

I turned her over and put my cock at the opening of hers ass. I push my cock in. She doesn't make a sound. She would never tell anyone. She loves me.

I fuck her harder. She starts moaning in pain. I should stop now but I didn't. But I love her.

I increase my pace as I reach my climax. I hear her groan. Why am I not stopping.

I cum I her ass.

I love my sister.

Day -1:

We grew up together.

She is two years younger than me. I am 21, she's 19. We live with our parents but they don't stay home much. So we were close.

Our parents were of out of station on some office business, so we were alone in the house.

We watched movies and played video games for some time. She went to bed early saying she had a head ache.

Day 1:

I am sitting on the couch in our living room when my sister entered.

She just said "I am going to prepare breakfast" and left the room.

I can't think of anything to say so I just sat there silently till she called me in to the kitchen. She has already set the table. We ate breakfast silently.

"Hey sis, how are you feeling?"

No reply.

"I know you hate me but i want say I'm sorry, I really am."

Am I.

I got up and went to my bedroom.

Day -1:

I turned off the TV and was walking towards the bedroom. I have to pass my sister's bedroom to get to mine. As I was crossing her door a question crept into my mind.

"Does she sleep naked?"

I doesn't matter. I told my self.

Day 1:

"I still love you bro."

She was standing at the door.

I open my mouth to say something but before I could she hugged me and started crying.

"I still love you. I don't know why. I don't care what you did to me. I love you soo much."

What can I say. What can any one say.

I destroyed her, she loved me.

Day 0:

Yes she sleeps naked.

I know because I am seeing.

It is 3 in the morning. I made up my mind. I sneaked into her room. I am going to fuck her.

Day 1:

I should have realized my mistake by then, but I had no remorse, no regret.

"Really?"

"What?"

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes I do."

That was enough for me, I pulled her into a kiss. She tried to pull away for a moment but then gave in.

We kissed and kissed, lost in each other's embraces.

Day 0:

I climbed silently onto her bed and started sucking her nipples. She moaned softly. My hand crept to her crotch. I started fingering her pussy.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Oh shit.

She tried to push me off her but I am too great a match for her. I grabbed her arms and pinned her to the bed.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

"Please don't" she was pleading.

I am in no mood to hear.

I rammed my cock into her cunt and started thrusting.

"No no no no no..."

She is crying.

I love her.

Day 1:

"I want us to be normal."

"Well we can't."

"Brother, please."

"I love you."

"I know that's why I ask you to stop."

Why doesn't she understand me. I want her to be mine as my sister and as my lover.

"I want you."

"But..."

"Tell me something, do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Well that's enough for me."

I really is...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Love Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds