• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen's Fathers Dark Secrets

Jen's Fathers Dark Secrets

12

It was the final few weeks of summer. Jen was on track to begin her first semester of college. After a successful senior year, Jen had been accepted into a prestigious college from another state. Jen was excited, and ready to begin her college career. However, before she was to begin college, Jen was set to travel to her father's house in western Kansas. Jen was not thrilled by the trip; her and her father had no relationship. Tim had walked out on the family before Jen was even born, and had not seen her in nearly 17 years.

Jen had no relationship with her father, and had no real interest in going to stay with him. However, at the urging of her mother, she agreed to travel and stay with him. Jen's mother arranged the trip, explaining to Jen she felt it would be good to see her father, and attempt to establish a relationship with him. Tim was reluctant at first, but after much consideration; he agreed to the trip and welcomed Jen to come to his home for a stay. Jens mother urged her to try her best and make something out of the trip, as this might be the last time in a long period of time before she sees her father again.

Jens father was not on social media sites, nor did he send much mail. Jen honestly had very little memory of what he even looked like. In past conversations with her mother, Jen did find out that her father was a successful business man. Tim ran an oil corporation; a job he had performed for over 10 years. As Jen arrived and her mother left for her father's house, she clinched to her bags tight; a bit nervous about it all. The trip took nearly five hours. As Jen and her mother pulled up to the house, Jen's eyes grew wide. The home was beautiful, a luxurious home; built in the country side on around 20 acres.

The home sat back in the forest, a long driveway extending from the highway to the home. The house sat up on a hill, the steep roof and big windows stood out in the front of the home. As Jen and her mother got out of the car, Tim walked out from the garage. Helping Jen pick up her bags. A modest greeting occurred, a bit awkward at first. Jen's mother left, waving goodbye as she backed from the driveway. Tim waved, and as did Jen. Tim requested Jen to follow him, explaining he would show her around and help her unpack.

Jen walked inside the home, and was taken back as she walked through the main doors. The house was beautiful, beautiful hardwood floors and tall beaming ceilings. The living room looked fit for a king, as did the kitchen. Tim smiled, and explained he took pride in his home. Jen laughed, jokingly stating she was very well aware of that. Jen followed her father to the back of the home. Tim opened a door, and showed her the room she would be staying in. A simple guest room, fit with a TV and twin size bed. Tim asked Jen if she needed help unpacking, Jen declined. Tim acknowledged her and then left the room; stating he was going to fix some dinner.

Jen unpacked her bags, and got settled into the room. Tim had gone into the kitchen and began to prepare dinner for the two. A simple meal of grilled chicken and vegetables. It was very apparent that Tim took his health very serious, Jen had noticed the large workout room just as she walked inside.

Jen had noticed her father's look and style the moment she saw him. Tim took care of himself, standing around 6'2; possessing a slim but toned body. He walked with modesty, but carried himself with pride. Tim was in his middle 40's, he had developed a hint of gray in his beard. The beard resembled more of a five o' clock shadow style, his hair shaved down close. Jen had was taken back by his looks, reacting in a thought of attraction. Jen didn't understand how to comprehend this however, simply because even though he is her father, they had no relationship or common ground.

Tim prepared the meal, and the two ate together. Small talk was the idea of the meal. Tim made his best effort to get caught up on Jen's social life and accomplishments. The talk was dry, Jen not really opening up much to Tim's questions. This was as expected; Tim knew the first portion of her visit would be the toughest. Jen did mention her appreciation for allowing her to come visit. Tim shrugged this off, explaining he was more than happy to have her. This came as a bit of a lie, Tim had no issues with her coming. However, he was reluctant about it.

Tim stayed very busy with work. He led a busy life, and had never settled down after he left Jen and her mother. Tim had no girlfriends, or relationships. He preferred to keep to himself. The situation of having someone live with him for a week was brand new to Tim; something he would have to adjust to. Jen was a busy girl herself, constantly working on her college material and preparing for her upcoming semester. Tim had taken off the entire week, but did expect to have some work to take care of throughout the week.

Jen understood this, and knew he stayed busy. Jen asked of the plans for the week, pondering on ideas. Tim exclaimed that he didn't care what she did. Jen liked this, her mother was very strict on her at home; even though she had just turned 18 a few weeks prior. Tim did mention a trip to Omaha later in the week. Possibly going shopping and just enjoying the day. Jen liked this idea, shopping and doing as she wished was something she didn't get to do often.

As night fell, Tim and Jen went their separate ways. Tim performed his usual work outs in his work out room. Jen took the time to go to her room, and look at some college material on her laptop. After working out, Tim went to her room. He told Jen he was going to shower and get ready for bed, advising her that if she needed anything to let him know. Jen smiled and acknowledged. Tim then went to bed, as did Jen. As she laid in bed, Jen pondered the day. She was actually happy with the visit so far, but still felt no connection with Tim. She knew it would be this way, hence the reason she hadn't seen or heard from him in so long.

The following morning, Jen walked into the kitchen. The house sounded empty, no sign of Tim. On the kitchen table, a note sat for her. Tim had left a note for her, it read: "Jen, I had to run and take care of some issues with work. I will be home later this evening, help yourself to anything and if you need anything call my work. They will direct you to my office." Jen then set the note down, and walked back to her room. As Jen sat in her room, she got an idea. Jen left her room, and began to walk the house, looking in each room. She wanted to snoop around, and possibly figure out more about her father.

Each room was fairly empty. The home had 3 guest rooms, and a main bedroom. Each guest room had limited furniture, and appeared mostly bleak. As Jen walked into Tim's bedroom, she looked under the bed for anything; and found nothing. She scanned the closet, the bathroom and drawers. Jen became frustrated, she expected to find things, she didn't know what she would find but she expected to learn something about her father. As she left the room, there was a door to the left. It had a code on the door, but the door wasn't completely shut. Jen was confused, she hadn't noticed it as she walked by the door when she went into his bedroom.

Jen slowly opened the door and walked inside. It was pitch black, and a bit chilly inside the room. She scanned the wall near the door for a light switch, her finger ran across a switch. She flipped the flight on, and gazed at the room as the lights beamed inside. Jen was shocked at what she saw, it looked like something out of a movie scene. Jen walked a bit further into the room, staring at all four walls.

The room was fairly large, around twice the size of a master bedroom. The floor was dark, and the walls were painted a dark red. In the corner stood a large wooden x. On each end section of the planks were wrist restraints. In the middle of the room stood a platform, with a leather like material; on the front and back side restraints for one's ankles and wrists. Jen ran her finger over the black leather, it was smooth and cold to the touch. As Jen looked at one side of the room, there were multiple implements hung on the walls. Some of the implements included whips, paddles, razor straps and very thin wooden canes.

There was a romantic style bed in the room, with a red bed sheet and a black frame. In the near corner close to the door, there hung 4 metal pipes, with chains hanging from the ceiling. Jen walked to them, and reached up and grabbed the pipe. Wrist restraints were on both sides. Jen was in pure amazement, but she did not understand the meaning of the room. She was in a state of fright, the room resembled something out of a torture room in a horror movie. Jen had never watched any pornography, she had no idea she had simply walked into a sexual BDSM room.

Jen looked the room over investigating each corner. There were tubs stacked in the far corners of the room. As Jen opened them, she found numerous sex toys. Dildos, anal plugs, and anal beads. Some of the drawers contained lube, and other sex toys. Jen shut the drawers, and then walked back to the entrance to the room. She turned around, and gave the room one last look. She then shut the light off, and walked out; shutting the door completely behind her.

Later that evening Tim arrived back home. As Jen sat in her room, Tim walked in to greet her. Jen, still mindful of the room she found; attempted her best casual face. The two made small talk, then Tim left for his room to change. Tim brought home dinner that evening, and the two ate together. When dinner was over, the two sat in the kitchen, and talked about their days. Jen so badly wanted to mention the room, and ask questions. However, she felt it would anger him; she knew the only reason she found it was by her snooping.

As the two went their separate ways for the evening, Jen made her way to Tim's bedroom. Tim was lying in bed, preparing to go to sleep. Jen requested if she could use his computer in the office, her computer was having issues; she needed to finish some college work. Tim agreed, and requested that she shut it off properly when done. Jen smiled and agreed, promising to make sure it will be done correctly. Tim smiled and asked Jen to shut the door as she walked out of his room. Jen walked out, and then shut the door. Wishing him a good night sleep.

As Jen went to the computer, she began to scan over her work. Working on her material for the next couple of hours. It began to get late, and her father was fast asleep. Jen decided to look through some of the files on the computer, finding the secret room had left her eager for more information. As she scrolled through files, her search was bare. Each file held normal documents. Mostly work documents, and simple computer downloads.

However, as she scanned the files; she found a document labeled BDSM. Jen didn't know what this meant, she clicked the file anyways. Jen's eyes grew wide as hundreds of files, links and pictures popped up. In the pictures, women were shown bound and tied up. The background resembled the room Jen had found earlier in the day. Jen quickly scanned over the pictures, hurrying to avoid being caught if Tim was too wake from his somber. Videos were included, Jen played each video; vividly taking in each clip. The videos showed women being strapped on their bare butts. Some videos showed different women being gagged, and blindfolded.

Each picture and video were shown in great detail, Jen suspected the cameras being used to be of expensive value. Jen clicked off the page, and exited off the computer. The entire ordeal had Jen fantasized, she wanted to know more. As she went to bed that night, she pondered ideas on how she could possibly bring the ordeal to Tim's attention.

The next evening, Tim and Jen sat in the kitchen; they had just finished dinner. As the two sat there, Jen began to fill up with emotion. She could no longer hold in the thoughts and images from the prior days. She asked Tim if she could ask him some questions. Tim looked at her with a concerned look, he knew that something was on her mind.

Jen explained that she wanted no confrontation, and was simply seeking answers. Jen then explained the events of her finding the secret room, and her time while in there. Tim's facial expression showed one of great concern. The fact that his own daughter had found the room and viewed the contents inside had him greatly concerned. Tim explained to her that he was not upset, but wishes she had not found the room.

Jen then asked a series of questions, wanting to know in detail his actions in that room. Tim explained that the room is a place for him to relax and explore his sexual desires. Tim ran through the past, and portrayed how BDSM has became a fixture for him in his sex life. He then asked Jen her thoughts, and asked if the two could keep this between them.

Jen responded well, agreeing to his request. Jen then explained the pictures and videos she had seen. This made Tim blush, he never dreamed that someone other then him would see those files. Jen explained that she was not upset nor worried, just curious. Tim advised Jen not to be worried, every woman who had been in that room consented to every picture and video. Jen then acquired a confused look on her face.

Jen then asked Tim how any girl would submit to those acts. Tim then responded that every girl who went in the room had agreed to enter willfully. He then explained the process of these sexual acts. Explaining that while in the room, he is portrayed as a dominant figure. The girls while inside must submit to every punishment and sexual desire of mine. Jen gazed into his eyes, the curiosity was evident.

Jen then nodded, and then simply asked him how he could possibly sway a girl into those acts and the room itself. Tim then stood up, and walked to the office. As he returned he sat down a piece of paper. Jen grabbed the paper and looked it over. Tim explained to her that before entering, every girl must sign a contract. The contract simply states that any female that enters the room is willfully submitting themselves to any sex act or punishment involved.

Jen read through the contract, the whole process becoming much more clear. Jen then asked Tim the question that she could not find an answer to. Jen asked Tim what his secret was to actually get girls inside the room to begin with. Tim smiled when he heard this, he explained that every girl will enter with a little bit of simple talk.

Jen sat back in her chair, confused at the statement. She then asked what he meant, and how he went about the talk before entering. Tim then flipped the sheet over, there was a bit of dialogue listed. The dialogue read as: "I have a game for you, if you enter my room and can complete this game; you have earned my respect. In this game you will be tested to your absolute limits. If you can complete this game I will pay you personally $1000 dollars. Be careful, this a risky bet. If you cannot complete the game; you are required to stay in the room until I have given you the right to leave. Would you like to play?"

Jen laughed as she finished the dialogue. Tim smiled and ran his hand over his head. Tim explained to Jen that the game is the enticement of the whole process. Every girl I've brought in the room agreed to the game, and took the bet. Jen puzzled, stared at Tim and pondered the dialogue. Jen asked Tim what this game included, and what was the success rate.

Tim laughed, explaining that nobody knows the game until they enter the room; that is all apart of the bet. Jen requested to know what this game involves, Tim refused to explain. This bothered Jen, she wanted to know details. Jen then asked Tim what punishments and sexual desires he speaks of in the contract. Tim, being persistent refused to explain. Tim explained to Jen that the rush of the anticipation was all apart of the sexual aurora.

Jen fumbled her fingers together, the whole situation had her to the point of going crazy. Jen then told Tim she wanted to partake in this room. Tim stood out of his chair, and shook his head. Refusing to that request, explaining that he could not do that. Jen pleaded with Tim, demanding a reason for the refusal. Tim elaborated, explaining that this room involves sexual acts. Jen looked at Tim, and smirked. She stated that they had no relationship, and no family connection. She pleaded with Tim, wanting him to understand her point of view.

A few moments went by, Tim pacing his thoughts then asked Jen why she wanted to do this. Jen explained that her whole life had been an event of strict discipline and no fun. She explained losing her virginity to a former boyfriend in a state of boring sex was her highest peak in the sex world. Tim shook his head, and smiled. Jen smiled back, and then grabbed a pin from his counter. Jen walked over to the table and signed the contract.

Tim watched over her, in a state of disbelief he demanded that if she did enter the room; no soul will ever be allowed to know. Jen agreed, and then laughed. Stating to Tim that after the initial game was over, he would be losing $1,0000. Tim laughed, then grabbed the contract. After looking it over he set it back down. Tim looked Jen over, inspecting her.

Jen was wearing a nice set of fashionable jeans, and a tank top. Jen was around 5'5, her skin was tanned perfectly. Jen had an athletic and toned body, just like her mother. Tim then explained to Jen that if she would like to go in the room, she had his blessing. Jen smiled, and joyfully walked to the rooms entrance.

Tim followed her through the hall, and walked to the door. Tim dialed the code on the lock, and swung the door open. Jen and Tim walked in, Tim then walked to the corner of the room and looked back at Jen. Tim explained to Jen that since she had entered, there was no leaving until completion of the game. Jen nodded and smiled, agreeing to his statement. Tim then grinned, looking up at the pipe above his head. He looked back at Jen and asked her if she was ticklish.

Jen then smirked, explaining she was in fact very ticklish. Tim smiled, and told Jen that this game will not be easy for her. Tim reached down in his pocket, and pulled out another piece of paper. He read the dialogue to Jen. The dialogue read as followed: "In this game, you will stand with your hands up. You will clinch onto the pipe above your head. I will then begin to tickle you, where ever and however I please. I will set a timer, the timer will be set at 15 minutes. If you remove a hand from the pipe you must remove an article of clothing. If you lose all clothing before the 15 minutes is up, you lose the game."

Jen frowned, and ducked her head. Tim smiled back at her. Jen was very ticklish, and was not expecting such a game. Tim then explained that very few girls had completed the game, and walked away with the money. Jen then looked at Tim, and asked him if it was too late to leave. Tim reminded her that since she had entered, there was no leaving until the games completion. Jen nodded, and regretfully walked over to him.

Tim placed her hands on the pipe. The pipe had Jens arms stretched over her head quite a bit. Her armpits were exposed greatly. Tim then grabbed the timer and set it on a nearby stool. Jen took a deep breath and giggled; a nervous giggle. Tim then explained once the timer started she is to not remove her hands. Jen acknowledged this and nodded her head, explaining that she was ready to start.

Tim started the timer, and began to run his fingers over her armpits and upper chest. Jen broke out with laughter, the tickling was almost unbearable. Once the thirty second mark was hit, Jen let go of the bar. Tim stopped tickling, and then paused the timer. Tim then ordered her to remove her tank top. Jen smirked at him, and removed the top. Her black bra pressed against her breast. Jen had a wonderful set of c-cup breasts. Her stomach and chest were tanned perfectly as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen's Fathers Dark Secrets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds