• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Welcome to the Party

Welcome to the Party

12

Over the years I had dressed I had many experiences with guys, couples and dipped in and out of the Bdsm and fetish scene as I felt like but it wasn't until I was invited to a private interview I really got involved.

It was a sunny Tuesday morning and as I awoke in my favourite purple satin baby doll and panties I felt the need to play so going online I searched the sites for some local fun however it came but mail after mail was either from guys miles away or people responded saying they were at work so eventually finding some nice pics of other Tgirls I had to self-pleasure.

I had been out of work for a while due to redundancy and had taken my escorting full time as a Tgirl escort I was fairly popular but the past few days had been hard work with lots of timewasters making me want for a normal job again and a regular income.

Since my redundancy I had taken a step that divided me from a lot of my friends and a rift in my family as I finally came out as a Tgirl and had breast augmentation leaving me with a beautiful 38b cup chest, laser treatment facially and slight plumping of my bottom and lips to just make me more passable as a girl.

I had no desire to become a full girl and am very happy in my current state plus it makes me a lot of money from very curious or kinky guys who like the old adage of a so called "shemale" you know a cock and tits types.

Anyway I digress.

As I laid out with my morning Orange and Mango juice I flipped open my netbook to check for any bookings for the day and initially there were none so I decided I would stay logged in but go have a shower and make myself feel better.

Spending a good 20 minutes plus in my shower cleaning every inch and smoothing my legs and privates which is a daily chore for me then washing my now long black hair I had some feint purple highlight put in to break up the black.

Stepping from my lovely warm soapy shower and drying myself off I sat on the side of my bed drying my long hair and as I did I noticed a pop up on my escort page telling me I had a new message so wrapping my hair up in a towel I wanted to see what I had been sent.

Opening the mail from a user called Fethouse666 I assumed from the username it was a guy looking for a fetish session but as I read on it turned out to be a woman who was enquiring and it read.

"Hello Lisa,

I run a new agency in town specialising in special girls like yourself and would very much like it if you could come and meet me to discuss a potential position

Fiona"

As I have always been an independent escort not having to share my income I was unsure it was for me but with the lack of business I needed to make up some income to pay my rent this month so cordially accepting the offer of a meeting Fiona mailed me back asking me to arrive at an address across town for 1pm.

Checking my bedside clock it was already half 10am and I needed to eat and make myself presentable plus get some other little house chores done prior to going out.

Making it up to midday with my chores I decided I had to get ready and thinking this wasn't a play type meeting I picked out a nicely fitted little black dress that fell half way down my thigh and combined with purple lace lingerie and black 5 inch stiletto heels I looked the part, more smart office girl look than the smart tart look that a lot of my clients love.

Fixing my long silky hair into a ponytail and fixing my makeup the next time I looked at the clock it was already 20 minutes to 1pm so grabbing a clutch bag with a few makeup bits in it and grabbing my car keys I was out and on my way.

Roughly knowing the area I was asked to go to I put my foot to the floor and carved through traffic only to arrive 5 minutes early, sitting in my car just making sure I looked perfect my phone rang.

Answering the call a voice at the other end came over.

Hello Lisa, its Fiona is that you parked outside?

Replying yes it is, Fiona told me to pull my car up the driveway for discretion more than anything else, pulling across the road and into the gateway of the large property I assumed this lady has some money as lined up outside the front door were a brand new Mercedes sports car and alongside a nearly new Porsche 911.

Stepping from my own car which in comparison looked cheap I walked to the front door and as I leant in to press the bell the door swung open, stood in the doorway was a maid but definitely a more fetish looking maid in fishnet stockings, very high heels and made up so heavily I couldn't work out if she was Transgender or not.

Inviting me into a very comfortable lounge area with the most gorgeous big black suede sofas I took a seat before being offered a drink so politely I asked if mineral water was available, nodding the maid left leaving me in the room all alone and wondering what was about to happen next.

In a matter of minutes the maid returned with a small glass bottle of mineral water with a glass on a tray with ice and lemon should I want it, asking me if she could pour I said go ahead.

As soon as she had the maid stood and said the Mistress will be with you shortly, please wait for her in here.

Picking up on the term Mistress used I guessed she meant Fiona and I didn't have long to wait.

Just as I pulled out my mobile phone to check for anymore mail the door opened and in stepped a very attractive blond lady in maybe her 50's with a long black fitted dress with a slit up one side on and sandals with a at least 5 inch if not more heel.

Standing to greet her she waved me back to my sat position smiling as she was obviously looking me over before finally taking a seat opposite me and extending her hand with the most beautiful long finger nails I had seen in a long time.

Welcoming me to her home Fiona or the Mistress began to explain why she had invited me and the project she had started from the house, as she explained it would be a monthly party for which I would be paid to be in service to any visitors but to work within my limits fetish wise this was starting to sound interesting.

Telling me her current house maid and husband Sophie would also be in attendance at the parties plus 3 or 4 other handpicked Trans girls from throughout the spectrum from Crossdressers and sissies to full time Pre-op and Non-op Tgirls like myself.

The idea being that as there had been no Trans related parties in the area for such a long time she would charge other Trans girls, Guys and Couples to visit monthly for what was an exclusive play party where any visitors would be vetted by herself as well as asked to perform testing for any sexually transmittable diseases by a qualified nurse she had already employed to look after her workers.

Asking how I would be paid she told me simply it will be a flat rate of £1000 per party and should you choose to not do anything with anyone it is personal choice, repeating to confirm all the play sessions will be at your personal choice so if you don't want to do something or play with someone then you have full right to say no.

Things were certainly sounding good to me as my usual income a month is around £1500 - £2000 and for that I have no choice in who I meet as a client.

As I accepted the offer Fiona asked me if I could be tested on the spot and agreeing she picked up her mobile and called who I could only presume was her nurse, sitting chatting and awaiting her to turn up I found out more about Fiona and her maid and husband Sophie.

Fiona told me she has always been into the fetish lifestyle and made a lot of money as a professional female high end executive with an interest and background in the fetish community so had decided to retire and offer something new to the local community, she also told me she has a full dungeon within the house and Sophie is her lover but also her full time submissive and under the makeup and clothes her loving husband who himself is a very wealthy retired banker.

I had to ask why she had selected me and she told me straight out I saw you were into fetish and besides you are a very attractive young lady.

Asking me my limits Fiona pulled out a small netbook from a drawer in the central table and we went through a list from basic sexual services to full on masochism and torture play, once we had completed the interview she told me there will be a photoshoot shortly if that suits and we will do your blood works and testing within 24 hours.

As Fiona stood she asked me to follow her to another part of the grand house, leading me down a flight of stairs to a much different environment, explaining this is the play area she led me room to room showing me the themed play rooms to the dungeon then a wet play room, a sauna pool room, a small bar social room and finally a medical play room which unnerved me instantly.

Stepping inside Fiona noted my reaction to the room and stated I don't think we'll be seeing you in here too often will we?

Deciding not to answer Fiona told me she is a medical play expert hence why she has a fully trained nurse on her call list, asking me to sit on a very uncomfortable posture chair I heard the doorbell upstairs then the click of heels against the steps to the unground club area echoing down the main corridor to the medical play room.

As the door opened there stood Sophie who introduced a foreign looking lady called Dee, she was obviously Indian descent and very pretty as well.

Walking over in her nurses smock and flat white pumps she introduced herself and Fiona asked her to do my blood and full test, accepting Fiona left me with Dee to get on with her duties and told Dee to bring me to room number one once the test was completed.

Using some of the latest medical knowledge within 5 minutes Dee had already given me the all clear for my blood tests and took my number telling me she will text me the rest of the results by the end of the day.

Leading me from the medical room to what Fiona called room number One I stepped inside to be welcomed by Fiona and Sophie who was now sat on the side of the large bed in the room, as I dropped my clutch bag and phone onto the end of the bed Fiona asked me to pose for her in front of the feature wall in this room first fully dressed then in lingerie and finally naked bar my stockings and stiletto heels.

Asking Fiona if I could get copies of the pictures she said no problem and quickly switched in another memory card copying the files before handing it to me.

I had to wonder if I was to be paid or used today but as I went to slip my dress back in place Fiona asked me not to and to slide onto the bed just in my stocking and heels, hearing the camera click once or twice I was quite happy to perform for her and she knew it to.

Instructing Sophie to suck my cock this very pretty maid wasted no time, as I knelt on the bed and Sophie's heavily made up lips engulfed my semi hard cock the camera clicked again and as she began to suck me deeper and harder I pushed back my head pushing out my breasts as I enjoyed her hot mouth around my now rock hard 7 inches.

Gripping the back of Sophie's head I so wanted to cum in her mouth so as I fucked her face slapping my full balls against her lips and chin I knew it wouldn't take me to long if I wanted to spunk in her mouth I had already guessed she would swallow it for me.

Pounding her cute made up lips I couldn't take a lot more and as I convulsed the first time I let go of my grip on the back of her head firing my first creamy hot load into the back of her throat, eagerly she continued to suck and swallow making me cum 2 or 3 times before falling flaccid and having my bell end cleaned with her tongue.

Almost forgetting Sophie's mistress and wife had watched the whole thing I looked in Fiona's direction as Sophie cleaned me up and the wicked smile said this fun wasn't yet over.

Asking me to wait and instructing Sophie to get hard I guessed I was about to be fucked and as I had been gagging for cock all morning I was more than happy to take any that was offered to me, as Fiona left Sophie pulled down her panties and to my surprise was actually non caged and very well endowed for a maid.

Asking politely as a maid should if I would help her I shuffled to the side of the bed slowly taking her cock into my mouth and sucking slowly as I pulled back her shrivelled foreskin tasting each part of her stiffening cock as I slid it deeper between my lips, feeling her shaved balls and reaching into her tight bum it was clear she was smooth all over.

Sucking hard and deep at her now rock hard 9 inches I was hoping to be fucked and sure enough as I was enjoying sucking Sophie's larger than expected cock Fiona had walked back in after changing with a large strap on and a bottle of lubricant.

Standing at the foot of the bed she asked "So who wants my fat cock first?"

Sophie answered yes please Mistress to be told guests always come first, hearing those words I knew I was about to be fucked by my new employer for the first time.

Being asked to move to the top end of the bed I placed my hands against the crushed velvet headboard only to be bound to it, as Sophie fastened wrist cuffs to me and to two small rings imbedded in the velvet I hadn't noticed before I was craving the Mistresses hard cock inside me deep.

Feeling Fiona push lube inside me with one finger then two I asked please don't fist me and with that she slowly fingered my smooth fuck hole with two fingers rubbing at my G spot making me hard again, as she did she asked me are you ready Lisa?

Moaning yes please Mistress fuck my juicy pussy for me she pushed my legs apart as far as I could take and I felt the tip of her fat plastic cock sliding inside me, pushing in me again I gritted my teeth a little as it was so fat.

Instructing Sophie to offer me relief she pushed a bottle of Poppers under my nose allowing me to take several deep inhales relaxing me immensely and as my anal muscles gave way I felt Fiona slide her huge strap on inside me filling me completely but not quite making her full length.

Sliding in and out of me gently Fiona worked my Tgirl pussy like a true professional opening me up and getting me to take more of her huge toy inside me, asking Sophie for another hit she once again slid the bottle of poppers under my nose and as I totally hit a deeply relaxed state Fiona went up to the hilt of the strap on inside me.

Now as deep as she could be she began to pound at my now relaxed fuck hole, telling me what a beautiful little fuck I was as she pulled a flogger and spanked my bottom in time with the pounding I was receiving which with her limited knowledge of me I loved as I adore being spanked.

Feeling the huge toy enter me then the feeling of being completely empty was so exciting and as Fiona pushed into me again I had to relax to allow her to go the full length inside my pussy, as she fucked me I was so aware of her banging into me hard and so much so my cock began to dribble pre cum all over the bed sheets leading to Fiona beating my arse cheeks first with her bare hand then with a hard paddle which really did hurt but I knew I was with a professional so let her abuse me until I begged her to stop.

Slowing slightly after a few minutes it was clear Fiona herself was enjoying fucking me a little too much and as I started to try and buck into her from my fastenings she started to moan herself and eventually released me, telling Sophie to release my bindings I was freed but felt hollow from the huge toy I had just taken.

Laying back enjoying my freedom briefly Fiona had undone her strap on and it was clear it was the type with a small vibe or dildo on her end as her bald pussy glistened with her cum, watching Sophie approach her and be put to her knees was amazing as she lapped at Fiona's already wet cunt and had her face forced deep so she could lick her out.

As Fiona enjoyed the attention she was receiving she watched me gently stroking myself on the bed watching and as she came again she asked if I would fuck her.

Climbing onto the bed in very little bar a waist clincher, fishnet stockings and very very high heels she looked great for an older lady with still beautiful breasts and very playful deep blue eyes and long blonde hair I wanted to fuck her senseless.

Asking me to wear a condom as we didn't have all the tests back yet she assumed a doggy position on the bed and as I slid my 7 or so inches inside her sopping pussy she moaned gently enjoying the attention before ordering me to fuck her like an absolute slut.

I didn't need asking twice and as Sophie joined us on the bed and began to suck at my pert nipples I began to pound into Fiona's very wet pussy, for an older lady she was still beautifully tight and almost sucked my cock back inside her with every thrust.

Telling Sophie to stop playing with me I suggested she go around and fill Fiona's mouth with cock, liking the sound of this Fiona encouraged her sub to face fuck her as I continued to pound at her now dripping wet pussy cumming time and time again all over my cock and balls.

Knowing I couldn't last long with a lady who obviously loves to be fucked on occasion and squirts a lot frequently I grabbed at her hips and began to smash my already emptied balls against her wet pussy driving Fiona into a huge orgasm contorting her spine as she hit the spot begging us both to stop fucking her.

Pulling from her she fell silent and rolled onto her back for a good few minutes enjoying the feeling rushing through her body and muscles, teasing her thighs with my long nails heightening her orgasm and making her squirt uncontrollably.

As we left her to rest for a moment and as she got her breath back she sat up and thanked me for fucking her, explaining that she does switch and enjoys being used but primarily is a Dom.

Leading me off out of the room to a room on the other side of the corridor marked Staff Only I entered and Fiona showed me there were several outfits in all sizes if I ever wanted to dress up for an encounter as she called it, just off of the end of this room were 2 high end showers with jets from every angle to get cleaned up.

Explaining I didn't have all my makeup etc. with me Fiona asked what I needed and sent Sophie off to fetch me some bits from her own make up but asked me to ensure I brought a full kit with me for the parties.

Turning on both showers Fiona stepped into one and me the other and for the second time that day I enjoyed the feeling of the hot water over my body, perfect breasts and my now flaccid cock.

Stepping from the shower cubicle Sophie was stood waiting and passed me a towel and pointed to a towelling robe should I wish to use it, doing the same for her Mistress after me Sophie herself stripped and stepped into the shower.

Sliding into one of the towelling robes to go back to play room One I got dressed and was told to go upstairs to the kitchen to wait for Fiona, heading up the stairs with my heels in my hand I found the huge kitchen and took a seat at the island looking over a beautiful garden area.

Shortly after Fiona walked into the kitchen just in a pair of jeans and a top looking as normal as anyone in the street would and as we sat chatting over coffee a very slight looking guy joined us who introduced himself as Simon also known as Sophie again in just jeans and a smart shirt.

Thanking them both for the opportunity and a lot of fun Fiona left the room and came back with £300 for me, telling me she doesn't usually pay on the interviews but she had so much fun with me she wanted to give me something for my time.

Slipping my stilettos back on and being led to the door both of them exchanged kisses with me and Fiona told me the first ever party would be on the Saturday night and I was expected to be there by 6pm, I agreed I would be and made my way back across the pea shingle driveway to my car slightly exhausted but very satisfied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Welcome to the Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds