• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 15

Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 15

12

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*

On the journey back to mom's I kept replaying this evening's session over and over in my head. My cock stiffened and had to be readjusted several times throughout the journey home. I was wondering what they were discussing. I'm convinced they were talking about next week's pose. Which of them would want to sit on my face? Would mom prefer that to sitting on my cock?

I pulled up in the driveway behind the two cars. By the time I'd gotten my stuff out of the car, they were already in the kitchen making some supper. I went up to my room, left in my stuff and went back down to the kitchen for supper. Walking into the room I was greeted by the two ladies drinking coffee and bare assed naked. I was momentarily stunned. This I wasn't expecting. I poured myself some coffee and sat beside them.

"Something wrong Larry?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"No," I said. "I don't think so."

"You sure?" asked mom.

Now I was confused.

"What could possibly be wrong?" I wondered. "Had I said or done something wrong? Was I supposed to have done something?"

Seeing my confusion, mom put me out of my misery.

"You've still got your clothes on."

Standing up I removed my clothes placing them over a nearby stool.

"That's better," said mom.

"He's getting too used to this," smiled Aunt Sophie. "No more stiffies or semi-stiffies."

I blushed, yet again and the two of them laughed. But Aunt Sophie is right. I must be getting accustomed to it all. I don't get stiffies anymore and I wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or not. Yes it was less embarrassing, but did it mean I wasn't fully enjoying it anymore? I didn't know what to think.

"Stop teasing Soph," said mom coming to the rescue once again. "It must have been very embarrassing never mind uncomfortable walking around with a very stiff penis waving about in front of you."

"She didn't know how right she was," I thought. No more trying to hide a stiffie. No longer worrying about leaking pre-cum dripping anywhere, especially when standing up and having a pre-cum string between your cock and your thigh. Now that I was thinking about it, that lack of worry was making our nudity more comfortable and relaxing.

"What about the next pose?" mom asked. "How're we going to do it?"

"I'm supposing the bed set-up will be the same and we won't have to squat," said Aunt Sophie.

"I'm assuming so," said mom.

"Have you any preference as to who sits on your face or your cock?" teased Aunt Sophie.

"Soph," spluttered mom.

Surely I must have blushed. It was after all my national sport over the last few weeks.

"Whichever way makes you both comfortable," I stammered.

"Well big sis. Which freaks you out more? Face or crotch?"

"I don't know."

"Only way to find out is try," said Aunt Sophie. "Ready for a practice nephew?"

"Now?"

"No time like the present. What do you think big sis?"

"I suppose so," said mom.

Mom led the way to her bedroom, followed by Aunt Sophie, then me. Aunt Sophie's ass was at eye level and her jiggling cheeks started to get me aroused. Maybe I wasn't as immune as I thought. Did I also see some moisture? Was she just as aroused? What was going to happen with the pose? Did I have a preference as to who sat where? Did mom desire to sit on her son's cock? Where did Aunt Sophie want to sit? After taking all of me during the previous session, was she hoping for a repeat? All these thoughts and more were swimming around inside my head.

"Assume the position Larry," mom commanded.

I lay in the middle of the bed.

"Any preference Soph?"

"Not really, though I may have after we've tried it. Can I assume you'd prefer to stay away from his cock?"

Even after all we'd done, hearing Aunt Sophie use the cock word started the dreaded tingles.

"Well then, on you get," said mom.

Aunt Sophie climbed onto the bed, gripped my cock, stroked and squeezed it to an erection. Then straddling me she placed my cock head just inside her pussy. It was basically the same pose as earlier on tonight. Mom then straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my face.

I recalled the doggie pose we'd practiced for session 7. Watching her on the monitor playing with her pussy. Now, however, I was getting that close-up view in all its glory. For the first time I was smelling, not just a pussy, but an aroused pussy and it was my mom's. The strange but very arousing odour was intoxicating. So this is what 'sensuous musky aroma', as the pornos called it, smelled like. Now I understand why it drove the porno studs wild. It took all my willpower not to sniff heavily and put my tongue out to see if it tasted as good as it smelled. I could see her labia, plump, aroused and very wet. Her vagina opening was getting wider and pulsing. It looked like a goldfish's mouth as it just opened and closed. How ridiculous was that, however, that image made me smile.

I couldn't see what was going on, but by the angle both women were sitting I guessed they were in a hug. My imagination was wondering what that was looking like and my cock twitched. Aunt Sophie must have felt it as she clamped her pussy around my cockhead.

"I'm starting to fade," said mom and as she said it she sat lower and my nose was against her very wet pussy.

"Me too," said Aunt Sophie as she sank lower onto me.

"I need to get off," said mom and as she tried she sat right down on to me.

My nose was lodged between her lips and I was getting smothered.

"What a way to go," I thought as I smiled to myself.

Aunt Sophie started to slip lower and asked mom to help her get off. As mom tried to get off she slipped forward and sat down harder. My nose was now in her vaginal opening. The sensation was impossible to describe. My face was overheating from the heat of her pussy and as she got up her pussy juices left strands between her and my face. Before she could get her sister off me I was already fully inside. Aunt Sophie's pussy pulsed around my cock. Thankfully I was so enthralled with the sensation of my mom's pussy on my face, my cock didn't fully experience the sensations of Aunt Sophie's pussy and I avoided cumming.

Both women were now standing and I struggled to get up. Both were looking a little frazzled from what had happened. Then Aunt Sophie started to giggle.

"What's wrong Soph?"

"Poor Larry."

Mom looked at me, blushed slightly and started to giggle too.

I was puzzled.

"Here sweetie," said mom. "Let me help."

Lifting a wipe from her bedside she proceeded to wipe my face. It was then I guessed what had caused the merriment and mom's blush. My face must have been covered with her pussy juice.

"What do you think Soph?" asked mom.

"It was tricky, but the studio bed will make it a lot easier."

"It will. Are you happy enough with that pose?"

"Don't you want to try it the other way round?"

I may as well have been invisible as they discussed the pose as if I wasn't there.

"Were you both comfortable with the pose and could you see how it looked?" I asked.

"What do you mean sweetie?" asked mom.

From where I was I could see nothing....

"Oh I think you saw plenty," laughed Aunt Sophie interrupting me.

I'm sure I blushed. One more for the records.

"You know what I mean," I said.

"You're right sweetie. We didn't consider how it might have looked. Shall we give it another try?"

I was certainly game. What hot blooded male wouldn't be?

"Do you want to swop places sis?" asked mom.

"Sure. Let's give it a go."

I lay back down. Gave my cock a few strokes to get it stiffer while Aunt Sophie lowered herself onto my face. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was wide open after having taken me in. Her scent was different from mom's. Slightly sweeter if that's possible. Meanwhile mom grasped my boner, gently squeezed it as she got into position. I was back in heaven. Before Aunt Sophie got any lower I reminded them both to try and see what the pose looked like.

Mom gently lowered herself onto me, stopping whenever my cockhead entered her. Aunt Sophie got lower too and moved around as if searching for something. When my nose was lodged in her vaginal opening she stopped. Is that what she had been looking for? Ever so slowly and gently she rocked back and forth. Was she getting herself off on my nose? I was so engrossed in that that I failed to notice that mom had slipped lower onto me. I first realised whenever her pussy started to spasm around my cock. She must have had more than half of me inside. The warm, tight slickness of her pussy walls were starting the dreaded tingles. My cock started to twitch and pulse. I was in no position to speak and hoped mom would realise and climb off.

Neither woman seemed to be aware of what was happening. Aunt Sophie was seemingly unaware of mom's predicament and mom was probably lost in the moment.

The tingles and the twitching was getting more and more intense. Holy f**k, I'm going to offload into my mother. I tried not to panic and think clearly. What was I going to do? Instinctively I pushed my tongue out and licked the full length of Aunt Sophie's pussy. She groaned loudly then leapt off me. Her reaction startled mom who when realising she had taken more of my cock than she wanted, lifted herself off.

"What happened?" asked mom. "Are you OK Soph?"

Aunt Sophie looked shocked and I looked guilty.

"Sorry Aunt Sophie," I said.

"What happened?" mom repeated.

"I think sis," started Aunt Sophie, "that we both got lost in the moment and Larry did the only thing he could think of to rescue the situation."

Mom looked directly at me.

"What did you do?" she asked.

This time it was Aunt Sophie to the rescue.

"He licked my pussy."

"What!!!" said my shocked mother.

"Don't get angry with him sis. I was enjoying it too much and I believe you too were lost in the moment and sinking further onto Larry's cock. Since he had a mouthful of pussy he couldn't speak. So he did the only thing he could and it worked."

Then looking at me she said thanks and I could see in her eyes it was heartfelt and genuine.

"I think we'll leave it there for the night," said mom.

Aunt Sophie and I left her to her thoughts and went to our rooms.

Sleep for me was restless that night. ************************************************** The next morning I was awakened by a soft knocking on the bedroom door.

"Come in."

The door opened slowly and Aunt Sophie poked her head in.

"May I come in?"

"Yes."

The door opened wider and my naked aunt walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. Her nipples were stiff and so was my morning woodie.

"Your mom is already up and away to the shop. About last night," she said.

"Oh dear," I thought. "Here we go. A rollicking for licking her."

"Please don't be feeling guilty about what you did and what happened. Me and your mom had a good long chat last night."

"Oh f**k," I thought.

"We both agree that we got lost in the moment leaving you very vulnerable and for that we are both very sorry."

"What's going on?" I wondered.

"We knew from the start that we were treading on dangerous ground and had to be prepared for the consequences."

"This was beginning to sound like a lead into .......We think it best if we stop the posing altogether," I thought. "And how was I going to feel about that? I had to agree that things had gone far beyond what I'd ever dreamed or fantasised about. But it would be sad if it all ended. Maybe we could hold onto the naked weekends."

"Your mom is conflicted and I'm not sure what she'll decide, but I want you to know that I'm still up for doing the pose if you are."

That made me smile. "I've enjoyed every minute," I said. "Even when things got close and sometimes messy."

She laughed, "I enjoyed those moments too." There was a comfortable silence before Aunt Sophie spoke.

"We need to decide what we can do to make the pose safer for us, but especially for your mom."

"I thought about it and I may have a solution. Did Jenn say exactly what the pose was? Or was it just a general description?"

"I don't know. She just told your mom. Why?"

"If she didn't specify then whoever sits on my cock.... I mean penis.....could just sit on it rather than have it pointed at her pussy."

"I don't really follow," she said. "And I'm not your prim mom, so cock is fine," she winked.

"Can I show you?"

"Sure," she said as she got off the bed.

I threw the duvet back and swung my legs out of the bed revealing my erection.

"Morning wood can be such a bother," laughed Aunt Sophie.

One more blush for the records.

Taking the duvet off my bed, I lay down and asked Aunt Sophie to straddle me as in the pose. Climbing on all fours on top of me with her hands on either side of my head, I held my cock against my tummy and told her to sit down. She did. Sandwiching my cock between her pussy and my tummy.

"I see what you mean," she said. "Now there is no chance of penetration."

"Exactly," I said looking up at her boobs sporting very stiff nipples.

That vision made my cock twitch and Aunt Sophie just smiled.

"Think I better get off and let you deal with that monster," she winked.

Whether it was deliberate or not, I don't know, but she slid back a few inches dragging my foreskin back exposing my slick cock head. It was a very nice feeling and she might have let out a very soft moan before climbing off and leaving my room.

I lay for a while thinking and wondering if mom would call it quits. I was worried our new found relationship would suffer. But mostly I was worried in case she withdrew back into herself and the last few months would have been wasted and the wonderful memories destroyed. ************************************************** I heard the front door opening and mom walk to the kitchen. Cupboards were opening and closing and so was the fridge. Getting out of bed I went and had a shower before getting dressed and going down for breakfast. Aunt Sophie was already down and her and mom were chatting. I poured out my cereal and milk, stood by the window and started eating.

"You ok sweetie?" asked mom.

"Yes, fine. You?"

"I'm good. When I got up I realised we'd no bread or milk so nipped out to get them."

"All quiet out there?" I said pointing my spoon out the window.

"Yes. Our friend wasn't about."

"Our friend?" I queried.

"Our old store friend," she said.

I was confused.

"The old guy with the stick in the store."

The penny dropped and I smiled.

"Is that the old guy you flash at?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Yes," smiled mom.

"I'll have to witness that," she laughed.

"If you join mom he'll definitely die of a heart-attack," I said. "But what a way to go. Two hot ladies flashing their boobs."

They both laughed and I was hopeful that things were not as bad as I feared.

"Maybe next time I will. When might that be?"

"Whenever you feel brave enough baby sis."

Aunt Sophie smiled but I could see she was giving it serious consideration.

"Soph was just explaining how we might change the pose to make it safer."

"I'm hoping it will," I said.

"How long can you stay Soph?"

"I just need to get home tonight so that I can spend tomorrow doing laundry."

"When do you guys want to try it again?" asked mom.

"Whenever you and Aunt Sophie are ready."

"What about now then? Sophie?"

"I'm ready. Larry?"

"Me too."

I rinsed my dishes while mom and Aunt Sophie headed upstairs. By the time I'd got to mom's room they were almost naked.

"Do you mind if we use my room?" I asked.

"No," said mom. "Why?"

"I was thinking of setting up the webcam and recording it so that we can check and see if we're happy with the pose."

"Sounds good to me," said Aunt Sophie.

I went into my room, booted up the pc and organized the camera. Mom and Aunt Sophie arrived naked and sat on the bed. I stripped as we waited for the pc.

"So what is your plan sweetie?"

I lay on the bed and asked Aunt Sophie to get into position. My cock wasn't rigid so I didn't need to hold it down. Mom watched and admitted it did look safer. She also said it looked more erotic as it appeared as if Aunt Sophie was completely impaled on my cock and she didn't need to squat so it would be less tiring.

The pc was now ready. I asked mom and Aunt Sophie pose as they would if I was beneath them. They knelt on the bed, leaned towards each other, wrapped their arms around each other and pretended to hug. I recorded it for a few minutes, rewound it and we watched together.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It looks pretty tame," said mom and Aunt Sophie agreed.

"OK let's try the full pose then."

I took the cam remote and lay down on the bed. Mom, with new found confidence in the pose, sat on my crotch while Aunt Sophie perched over my face. I waited for them to get ready before pressing the record button. Another few minutes of recording before we stopped to view the footage. Mom and Aunt Sophie were still not impressed.

"Can we try the original pose just to see if it's more erotic?" asked mom.

"Are you sure?" queried Aunt Sophie.

"I f we don't get carried away and only do it for as long as those two poses then I think we'll be fine. What do you think sweetie?"

"It's not me doing the hard work mom. It's up to you and Aunt Sophie to decide," I said chickening out from making the decision but secretly hoping they would agree. Was I getting obsessed with getting my cock back into my mom and aunt?

Once again I lay on the bed. Mom moved to my cock and started to squeeze and stroke it to an erection. Aunt Sophie then manoeuvred herself over my face. Mom let go of my cock and I could feel the bed move as she climbed on and straddled me. Then gripping my cock she stroked her pussy with it before lodging it in her vagina. I could feel the warmth and wetness.

"Ready Soph?"

"Yes."

"When you're ready sweetie."

I pressed record.

The aroma from Aunt Sophie's pussy was getting me excited and that excitement was transferring itself to my ball sack and then my cock. I could feel the tingles starting and my cock began to twitch. Mom's pussy responded by clenching around my cock head. After what didn't seem long enough, mom called a halt to it. Aunt Sophie lifted herself off before helping mom off. A quick rewind and we viewed the pose.

"It's not really much more erotic," said mom. "What do you guys think?"

I rewound back further and we watched the two poses. Mom was right. The 'safer' pose was just as erotic and even then it was nothing exciting.

"I think we need to consider what you and Aunt Sophie can do different. I don't think there's anything I can do to make it more erotic."

"Right," said mom. "Coffee and some thinking time."

She and Aunt Sophie headed down to the kitchen while I put the pc on standby.

There was a comfortable silence as we sat and drank coffee. Mom and Aunt Sophie were deep in thought.

"Larry sweetie," said mom. "From a guy's point of view; what do you think is wrong about the pose?"

"I don't know what you mean mom," I lied.

Was mom asking me to think of a raunchier pose? Apart from them feeling each other or nibbling each other's tits or kissing, I couldn't think of anything and was getting angry with myself for even having those thoughts. How much of a perv was I becoming? My conscience was starting to spoil my fantasies.

"Any ideas Soph?"

"Don't you think the pose is erotic enough sis?"

"I suppose it is naughty but I was wondering if we could make it naughtier," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Was mom's sexuality getting stronger? How far was she prepared to go? And would she regret it? She had said Aunt Sophie was the liberal one. I think mom was more and didn't realise it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds