• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The First Megami

The First Megami

1234567

ONE

Devika Sai's eyes snapped open. A moment ago, she had been deep asleep, but something had awoken her. For a moment, she wondered if her alarm had gone off somehow, but a glance at the clock told her it was 3:00 am, a few hours too early. She wondered if there had been a loud noise just now, if it had ended the moment she'd awakened. Perhaps a peel of thunder? She paused and listened. She didn't hear any rain. But she could hear... something...

With a soft sigh, she sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes with one hand, then pulling her blanket back. She squinted in the dark, going off the soft glow of a green night light to get her bearings.

She felt like someone was in the room. Had someone come in? Her door was closed. She glanced around. She didn't see anyone, nor did she hear anyone moving or breathing. But she could hear something... she could feel like there was something...

What the heck was that sound? A sort of low hum, like a tuning fork going off, but it didn't quite seem like she was really hearing it. More like a ringing in her ear, but so low you couldn't tell if you were actually hearing or just imagining. She glanced around, focusing on the sound, trying to determine its source.

As soon as she did, she felt a notion to look towards the wall. As soon as she did, an image bloomed in her mind. She could "see" her father lying down in his bed, softly snoring, her mother curled up against him. But the most distinct detail she could sense was that she somehow knew her father had an erection.

His penis was hard and it was making that humming noise she could almost hear. She realized the sound was inside her head. And as she focused on it, the little window in her mind showing her father, zoomed in on his cock, x-raying through the sheets and clothes and presenting his full manhood to her mind's eye.

Devika jumped, leaping out of bed, landing on her feet, and staring open mouthed at the wall, jerking back in instinctive revulsion at a cock, her father's cock no less, being mentally shoved in her face. But she realized that her earlier sense that someone was in her room wasn't wholly accurate, just that she had a feeling someone was nearby. She was sensing her father's presence, on the other side of the wall; sensing him through his... penis...

Devika swallowed. Sex Magic. She had Sex Magic! But... but that was impossible! She had just turned eighteen only yesterday! Sex Magic wasn't suppose to develop in a young woman until she was nineteen the earliest! Many didn't even get the power until they turned twenty! True, she'd heard there was the occasional early bloomer, who might get the power shortly before they turned nineteen, but even the earliest she'd ever heard about was eighteen years and ten months.

Devika, still stunned, continued to stare at the wall. Her senses instinctively drew towards her father's cock, beginning to trace along its length and girth, revealing it's every nook and vein. As she looked, the image shifted from just a normal view of the penis, to what seemed to be a network of glowing threads, little tiny stars of light where the threads met. Or, rather, she could still "see" his penis, but at the same time, could also "see" this ethereal web just as clearly.

Her mind's eye and ear zoomed in on the network, beginning to trace along them. Each thread seemed to pulse and hum in its own little frequency, the difference so subtle and minute, Devika didn't even understand how she could notice the variables. She focused her attention on a particularly attention-grabbing line of ethereal thread. Before she even realized what she was doing, she found herself focusing on it further. Still standing in her room, she subconsciously raised her hand, as if reaching out to tap the thread.

The Magic responded in kind, and she felt something extend from her own like. Like a long delicate finger, a tiny glimmer of the Magic, her Magic, reached out and delicately brushed the glowing thread, like tracing a line of spider web.

Devika jerked back as her father let out a small gasp in his sleep, and his penis flexed beneath his boxers. For a moment, he almost woke up, but then settled back into slumber. The response was enough to shock Devika out of her trance. She whirled around, turning away from the wall and crouching down, clamping her hands over her head.

Oh, shit, had she just touched her Dad's cock with Sex Magic?! Gross! Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it! But she couldn't help it. She could still sense his organ humming away, a little more intensely now, stiffer than before. She just knew it, as you know the color of an object when you see it, that her father's penis was now fully hard, because she'd just stimulated it with her magic.

She tried to think of what she did know about the mysterious power that, five years ago, had given every woman on Earth strange psychic and magical powers to control men's genitals and libidos with just there thoughts alone. There was, of course, no possible way to be ignorant of the power when literally every woman on Earth had it. But Devika's family never discussed sex openly. She'd never gotten "the talk" from her parents. And no one had ever explained the details of Sex Magic to her, not even her friends or other women she knew. In her town, sex was something no one talked about in public. With the appearance of the Magic, it seemed people were even more determined to keep silent. The best explanation she'd ever gotten was, "When you get it, you'll figure it out."

Everything she knew about the Magic, she'd learned from brief glances on the internet. Unfortunately, the Indian government had taken the initiative to block any website with any sexual content in the first year of Sex Magic's arrival. Why exactly they did this, even the politicians wouldn't say, but it was "for the good of the country," whatever that meant. Of course, there were always black market ways around such restrictions. But an eighteen year old country girl had little means or inclination to illegally acquire pornography and other sexual media.

Devika took a breath, and tried to ignore the hum of her father's organ. "Quiet," she whispered. And to her shock, she actually sensed her father's erection wilt. As it did, the image in her head seemed to fade. She could still sense him, slightly, but it was almost like if she just thought about something else, she could actually forget she sensed him.

Ugh, had she just manipulated his cock with magic again?! Blech! She didn't even know how she'd done it! She just thought it, and the magic made it happen! She...

Wait, wasn't this supposed to be harder? What, no, not that kind of harder!

Devika couldn't take it. She needed to get some distance. Quietly, she left her room and padded down the hall of her one-story home, passing the little office and the kitchen, coming into the living room. She paused and chewed her lip. She couldn't exactly just go for a walk at three in the morning, even in a small town like hers. She looked into the kitchen. Well, she could hang out on the back porch, she supposed. She stepped out into the back yard, being extra careful to quietly slide the door open and shut, then sat down on one of the lawn chairs, looking out into the yard. It was a warm night, but not humid, and her long tan nightshirt was perfect for the weather. She took a long slow breath and gathered her wits.

Sex Magic! Eighteen! Just eighteen! Her hand wandered down to her chest, and she cupped her modest A-cup. Then she slid her hand down to her flat hip and butt. She wasn't even particularly well developed, and yet she was the youngest person she'd ever heard of to get the magic! She looked at her reflection in the glass of the back sliding door. The dim back porch light reflected the image of a short, brown-skinned, brown-eyed girl with wavy black hair, and a stick-thin figure. In her eyes, she still looked like a young teen. There was nothing remarkable or particularly "womanly" about her. So why would she get the magic this early?

She wasn't a year older than her parents said, was she? No, no, that would be dumb. She'd seen her own birth certificate, had her own ID. They confirmed her age. Was this just some kind of fluke? Did young women sometimes get little awakenings to the magic that faded before it fully settled in? Would this sudden glimpse of the power be gone by morning? She somehow didn't think so.

Okay, Devika, she thought to herself. Enough with being shocked. Let's think this through calmly. Devika took another breath, and reviewed what she knew of the Magic. The power let her sense the sexual desires and thoughts of men. It would also allow her to manipulate their genitals, literally moving their penises and testicles by her thoughts alone. As her powers developed, she'd be able to do things like control a man's whole body, floating him the air or freezing him in place.

She'd also be able to make their genitals feel things, make them feel like they were having sex. That's what that strange little network of glowing threads was, if she remembered correctly. The Magic would somehow allow her to see a man's body in terms of some kind of three-dimensional map. The threads she could see, if she touched them certain ways with her power, they would make the man feel things. Or she'd be able to shift them around to rewire his cock in certain ways. There was supposed to be a way to, for example, keep a man from ejaculating, no matter what stimulation he felt. That sounded really mean to Devika. Why would any guy want that? Of course, thinking on it, she could see how it might benefit a certain type of woman.

She shook her head suddenly, as she realized she could sense the humming again. She almost instinctively focused on it again, but caught herself and tried to push the mental "sound" away. And to her surprise, the sound cut out, instantly.

Devika blinked. A confused look came over her face. As she sat on the chair, she leaned forward a bit turning her head to the side, as if listening. Then, through some means she didn't even understand, she "perked up" her mental ears. The hum came back. Then she made a point to block it out. It stopped. Then she "listened" for it again and it came back.

She could block out the signals. She blinked in surprise again. She'd read how it could take months for a girl to figure out how to deal with all the signals coming from men. Heck, she knew one young woman in town a couple years ago who'd had a break down and started crying in the middle of a restaurant, because she couldn't shut out the men's perverted thoughts. Even her mother, in the one time she'd said anything about how the magic worked, had said she'd taken half a year to get used to it.

But she could apparently block things out easily. She let the hum play in her head for a bit, trying not to think about how she was effectively "listening" to her father's cock. But then she blinked for a third time in surprise, as she remembered she'd "quieted" his organ, and she somehow knew this was a different hum. In fact, as she let her senses focus, she realized it was several different hums.

She almost cut the signal off again, but curiosity got the better of her. She let her senses drift, and trace the signals of male arousal. The signal split off in several directions, and as she reached out, they split off again, and again, and again. Next door, she could sense her old neighbor, with a half-erection. The next door after that, she could sense the twin sons of her other neighbor, both quite hard and dreaming of sex. One was dreaming of getting a blowjob from a porn star, the other was dreaming of doing some random imaginary girl from behind. Devika winced at such blatant vulgar displays, blushing at the sight of the nude young men. In the other direction, her other next door neighbor was a single woman, but the house after her had a young married couple. The man was erect in his sleep as well, sleeping on the couch while his wife slept in their bed. Clearly a little trouble in paradise.

It went on that way. Across the street and across the backyards, she could sense penises in various states of hardness and she could see the sexual elements of male dreams. She even saw a few men still awake at this time of night, playing with themselves, or having sex. At this point, she was too zoned in to be repulsed.

On and on it went, as her senses went further and further, until she realized she could sense over five hundred male organs all at once. And somehow, someway, instead of being rushed with an onslaught of signals, she was able to distinctly sense and study every single one. She had the notion that if she wanted, she could make every penis she was sensing feel a different sensation. And she could do it all at once. She couldn't even properly read a book while a radio was playing, and yet, the Magic was letting her multitask her attention on an impossible level. Of course, it could just be letting her feel that way. She wouldn't know if she actually tried.

Subconsciously, her hand rose again, fingers brushing against the air. In her minds eye, she could see the web of signal threads of every penis at once, and her power extended to each, at the same time, regardless of distance. Her fingertips brushed another imaginary thread in front of her, and her power mimicked the motion. Just a brief, tiny "lick" of her power.

The feedback almost knocked her clean off the chair. A wave of warm, tingling sensation flooded her body as her power connected and sent the energy of hundreds of hard cocks back to it. Sex Magic was fueled by the lusts of men. A woman using her magic on a man absorbed a type of energy from him, undetectable to human senses, but easily felt with the Magic. And right now, as hundreds of penises all over town clenched in unison, some of the men triggered into orgasm, the energy of their lust funneled back to her in one concentrated burst.

Devika let out a half-shriek that cut off into a half-gasp as her body bloomed with an ethereal heat. She felt energized better than a full nights rest, but without the jitters of caffeine. She felt hot and electrified, but it didn't hurt. Instead, it felt good. She stumbled off the chair as she scrambled back instinctively, and she felt herself tumble through the air. But she didn't hit the ground.

She felt the energy envelope her body, and as she shook her head to clear it, she saw the grass of her back yard a couple feet beneath her. She was floating in the air. She blinked once more in surprise, mouth open in a small O. She was floating! By herself! She knew women could use the magic to levitate men, had even seen a woman float a man then ride piggyback on him once. But she was floating all on her own, just from the male energy she'd received. This was amazing!

And then, she realized the energy was still coming. And so were the men. All of them were ejaculating in their sleep, as a tender, magic finger tickled their penises in ways no mere physical touch could. For a few stunned moments, Devika took it all in. And then, it dawned on her what was happening, and she quickly withdrew her Magic command. The stimulation of the men ceased, her magic cutting off, her senses tuning out their hums. As it did, she felt the flow of their energy fade, and within moments, the warmth cooled inside her. A few seconds later, she fell onto her hands and knees on the ground.

She was breathing heavily now, the rush of the male energy and its sudden cut off giving her sensory whiplash. She slowly got to her feet, brushing off her nightgown. She shook her head and tried to process what she'd just experienced. As she did, she noticed lights come on in some of the houses nearby. Bedroom lights. Men getting up to clean themselves off. Probably a few wives, too. All no doubt confused as to what had just happened.

Hundreds of men. Hundreds of penises. She'd just made all of them cum with a thought. They all energized her, in a rush unlike anything she'd experienced. How many had she effected in total? How far out had her power reached? Thinking back, she vaguely recalled sensing one of the boys she went to class with. He lived on the other side of town! She'd just gotten her Sex Magic an hour ago, and she could control it this well? What the heck was happening to her?

She then noticed her own kitchen light turn on and a figure come to the back door. Her mother slid the door open and stepped out onto the patio. Devika flushed and stepped up to join her. "Devi? What are you doing out here?" her mother's face was stern, but filled with concern. "Are you trying to sneak out?"

"Sorry, mom," said Devika. "I didn't mean to startle you. I just couldn't sleep."

"So you tried to sneak out?"

"I'm not trying to sneak out! I just thought I'd do a little stargazing, I guess."

Her mother frowned, but seemed accept the explanation after a moment. "Fine. Just come inside. And please, do not leave the house this late at night, not even just to go to the yard." She glanced around, her frown deepening.

Devika swallowed nervously. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know...something... weird... just happened..."

Devika glanced around as well. "Weird how?"

Her mother's brow furrowed, and she glanced at her daughter. She gave her a single glance over, then opened her mouth to say something, then closed it. She turned and opened the back door again. "Forget it. Just come inside and go to bed. You have school tomorrow."

"Yes, mom," said Devika, following her mother inside. She went back to her room; passing her parents bedroom, she noticed her father was still asleep. She realized he hadn't been affected by her spell, probably the only man within her radius, despite being the closest one. That just raised further questions. Usually, a girl freshly awakened to the Magic had difficulty reining it in or focusing it. As strong a spell as she'd just cast, there was no way her father should have escaped it. Except that she had simply not wanted to affect him.

She felt a sudden pang of self-awareness realizing she was again thinking about her father and his cock. She blushed hotly, mortified, and ducked quickly into her room before her mom could notice. She slipped beneath the covers and stared at the ceiling. She closed her eyes, but with the energy she had gained from all the men, she felt like she could stay awake for three days straight. After a few moments, she got up and went to her laptop, called up the browser, and tried to look up more information on Sex Magic.

TWO The morning's research had been frustratingly fruitless. You'd think five years of the Magic would have loosened people's moral sphincters a bit, but the country's firewalls wouldn't even let Devika find a single blog that talked about it beyond only the most basic facts she already knew. Briefly, she wished she had those "leet haxxorz skillz" she'd seen in the movies, so she could find some way to get around the country's network blocks. Something to do with proxy servers or satellite relays or whatever. But frankly, all she knew about computers was how to turn it on and open a few apps. Eventually, she had to get up and go to school anyway.

A small town meant a small school, with only 100 people in her own grade. It was difficult not to get to know everybody there. As she walked onto the school grounds, she started recognizing a lot of her male classmates, and she couldn't help but wonder how many of them had been effected by her spell last night. As soon as she thought that, her senses snapped open, and the answers came flooding in. Almost all of them! And to her surprise, the few that hadn't cum last night, she immediately knew, to the minute, the last time they'd had an orgasm. Or touched themselves. Or even... wow, she never would have guessed shy Ojas had had sex already. Devika caught herself before she could get lost in the rush of information again. Cutting off her senses, Devika flushed crimson as the scale of her actions hit her once more. She wouldn't be able to look any of the boys in the eyes now! And then she recognized a couple of the male teachers, and realized, they'd been affected by her as well.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The First Megami

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds