• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Showing Dad Who's Boss

Showing Dad Who's Boss

123

This is my first story, so please leave comments and suggestions below. I plan on making this a chain story, so if there are enough people that want the next part I'll post it. Thanks and enjoy!

P.S. If you don't like male dominant, macho, or master/sex slave relationships then this story isn't for you, since there is a little bit of master/sex slave behaviour and a lot of macho man attitudes here.

*****

He walked from the kitchen holding the birthday cake my mom had home baked just for her little boy. That was me. He placed it on the round, redwood table in the middle of the dining room. My mom was sitting there, praising me almost in tears.

"My little boy is finally a man! I can't believe you grew up so fast. I remember when you were just a wee little boy. Look at you now!!" She said her voice breaking up. I gave her a sexy smile and looked at the big '18' drawn in frosting.

She was referring to my not little at all body. She was wrong about me being her little boy. If anything I was her huge, sexy, hunky man.

My parents started singing happy birthday to me and I joined along as I always did, not knowing what else to do. As I sang the song I thought about becoming a legal man finally. I knew I had become a man in more important ways before becoming a man legally. People often confused me for a 25 year old for several reasons. They said I was more mature and I looked older than 17.

But my obsession with becoming a legal man involved more than just the never or the things I could do now. It involved my dad and who ran the place. I wanted to become the man of the house over my dad. I didn't have anything against him, I just knew I was superior to him and i wanted to claim his position as the better male. And what better way to do that than sexually?

He still banged mom a lot, as well as other women I knew he cheated with. He was handsome too. He had great hair and warm brown eyes, which, when used with a sparkling smile, could destroy the will of any female immediately. He also kept in shape, developing a nice six pack and pronounced pecs, as well as good size arms. That boosted his stamina in bed, which resulted in being considered an anomaly, in a good way, among older men. So even though he's forty, he still has a great body that attracts the sexy babes, as well as my mom.

I knew he also had a nice dick, which made him that much more desirable for the ladies. I remember as a boy hearing my mom screaming out his name every night when he fucked her. He had a foot long dick, which made her screams and wails completely understandable. I knew because my mom constantly praised him for it in bed, very loudly. My dad really was hot in every way imaginable.

He might have been the alpha male before, but now that I'm a legal man I can take control. It wouldn't be too hard. After years of planned shows of superiority and dominion over him, his will had the consistency of butter against me. I was the only one that could challenge him and win.

They finished singing me the song and I had drifted off mentally thinking of me and my dad and my plans for him. Finally he said, "Make a wish and blow out the candles now, son." As you might expect, I wished my plans to overthrow him to work and go better than expected.

I smirked and blew the two candles out in one quick breath. My mom clapped and my dad got up to get ice cream and spoons, patting my broad, muscled back on his way. He had no idea what I had wished.

He came back and served us all ice cream and my mom sliced the cake and gave us a slice each. I usually didn't eat stuff like this, to keep myself healthy, but I treated myself today. It was my day anyway, and it was homemade.

We made small talk, then we went to do our own thing. I called up my girlfriend Leslie to come over. My dad didn't like when I had people over the day of without telling them first. He usually got annoyed, but I didn't give a shit, plus my nuts ached. He already knew that Leslie came over to stay with me literally almost every day, but for some stupid reason he still got mad. So my rebellion would officially start tonight.

I showered, trying to ignore my massive pole. It felt hard like a steel bar and huge. I didn't even bother dressing as I had my own bathroom that leads to my room in the basement. After drying I laid down in my bed and waited for my dad's annoyed voice to blast through the intercom to get my guest and to never do that again.

I heard the static through the intercom and instead of saying what I thought would he would he just told me to get the girls in the front. Yes, he said girls. Not girl. I guess Leslie brought me a birthday present.

Even better, my dad didn't complain about the unexpected guest he usually complains about. That could mean many things, but I decided he didn't want to argue with me. I heard the door to the basement open and looked to see two gorgeous girls gawking at my perfect body.

Leslie was barely dressed, wearing a thin, white spaghetti strap top that showed off her flat stomach and pierced belly button. Her gravity defying DD tits stretching the fabric and her inch long nipples poking a hole through it, making me glad to see she was not wearing a bra. She was wearing Jean shorts that might as well have been called panties since almost her entire long, tanned legs were shown, their smooth texture and slightly muscled form making my cock throb.

The other girl was dressed a little bit more modestly. Just a little bit. She had a black skirt that was a little longer than Leslie's jean panties, and a similar top, only hers was red. She had sexy, cheerleader legs just like Leslie, which made me wonder who she was since I'd banged every single cheerleader at school already.

The two red heads got closer to my masculine body and Leslie leaned over to kiss me hard on the lips.

"Happy birthday, babe! I missed you." She said sluttily.

"I bet you did. I haven't fucked you since yesterday", I said. The silly girl couldn't go more than a day without my man cream. "And who's this?"

"That's my cousin Angie. She's from Montana. She's never seen a real man and I thought I would bring you a little present." She said, sitting down next to me and rubbing my massive right pec.

The girl was literally drooling. She was undecided on whether to stare at my muscular, ripped body, my gorgeous, fuckboy face or my enormous pussy wrecker. I could already smell pussy juices churning.

I sat up and picked up Leslie like a doll and settled her firm ass on my tree trunk like, hairy quads. She tried to grab my shaft but I slapped her hand away, making her whine. I had to pull my bull balls from under my leg so that I wouldn't end up sitting on them. Now they were dangling over the side of my bed. Two glorious orbs the size of grapefruits.

My cock was pointing to her, the weight of the massive head giving it a downward curve. It's thickness is second only to my cock base, which is a mound of muscle that supports my incredible meatsicle.

"How big is that fucking thing?" Asked Angie. She managed to babble that between licking her lips and wiping away drool.

"There's only one way to find out." I said. Then Leslie pulled a tape measure from her wallet. I don't know why she kept it there but she always measured me before fucking me. I knew that my size made her extremely horny.

She gave the tape measure to Angie and she started to roll it out. I stood up, knowing it would be easier to measure me if I was standing, plus I knew my cock gained a few centimeters when I stood. My huge 6'6" frame towered over her. She put one end on my thick cock base and stretched it out to my head, with was purple now. It wanted to go in a warm hole real bad.

She was baffled. She could barely hold herself up at the sight of my ultracock. I wasn't looking at my measurements, as I was fixated on her lady globes. They stretched the fabric of her top and her pointy nipples showed me she wasn't wearing a bra. Just how I like 'em.

"Holy fucking shit! It can't be!!" She almost yelled. I chuckled as I moved my eyes to my measurements. I was surprised to see I had grown!

"Damn baby you grew!!" Leslie squealed. Now she couldn't help herself and she grabbed a nut and squeezed hard, making me groan and the nut churn.

"He's fucking 19 inches long!!" Angie yelled. I was sure at least one of my parents heard that, and I was glad. I groaned at the sound of my new size and rolled my head back, eyes closed. I was glad to hear that I was still growing. I was grinning in pride.

But it was time to fuck. Leslie was massaging my right ball with both hands as her mouth worshipped one of my big pink nipples. I was super sensitive on my pecs, especially on my nipples, compared to other guys, so if a babe wasn't tweaking them or licking them I was sure to play with them myself. I was already moaning and my cock was drooling stud lube.

She then measured my thickness at the middle and I saw that it had grown in girth as well. She gasped as she stared at the 10 inch mark. She measured my cock head and base to be the same at 11 inches thick.

"And every single inch is getting shoved up your little inexperienced cunt, slut." I said, flexing my pipe, making it throb and thicken.

"Nonononono you can't! It won't fit!" She said as she moved away from me. But I shot a massive, rough hand at her firm arm and yanked her to me, pressing her against my hard left pec and ripped obliques.

"Every. Single. Fucking. Inch." I said harshly in her ear, leaning down to reach it. She looked up to my sharp blue eyes, I was showing no mercy. Because of my uncommon height at 6'6" my large, saucer like nipples were at eye level for her. They were erect and pointed outward.

"Yes, stud." She said submissively. I fucking loved it. I was getting real tired of her top so I ripped it off her body in one quick yank. She was surprised, but she giggled. She began rubbing my sweaty abs. She seemed to like the thin layer of fur on them, as well as my treasure trail. Her right hand rubbed my thick back muscles.

I ripped Leslie's top off too and began to harshly grope her amazing ass, and I slapped it a couple of times when she slowed down on her nipple worship. I gave Angie's tits the same harsh treatment, making her squeal. My hands had a good reputation among the girls I banged. I had huge hands that could easily palm a basketball, and they were muscular and rough from constantly doing grunt work and working out. Girls loved them.

"Nipples, babe." I said simply, bouncing my left pec. The nipple rubbed her cheek. I stopped when she caught it and put it in her mouth, drawing a moan from my throat. I felt like I was on the road to heaven and there were no hands on my cock yet.

As I groped their asses and massive jugs my cock spasmed and throbbed while constantly releasing a cascade of rich precum. I kept it flexed at attention and it curved upwards when I did. The only way to accomplish that was to use the strong muscles along its length, otherwise it would curve downward with the weight of the swollen head.

I hadn't stopped moaning. Leslie had switched balls and Angie was lightly scratching my abs and rubbing my muscular ass as they both worshiped my suckable nipples.

"That's enough with my nips babes. How about you perform an oral duet on my cock, eh?" I said cockily. I loved having two girls lick and suck my cock, fighting to have the most time for themselves with it. They gave my nipples hickeys and started lathering up my shaft with their tongues.

They started at the base and moved slowly upwards, making sure every thick inch was covered in saliva. It took them some time because I am so incredibly thick that it takes a lot of licks for two people to cover up my circumference. And I was in a sea of pleasure just from that.

One thing that's great about having a massive cock like mine is that because of its size and amount of surface area it has a lot more nerves. There's a lot more signals being sent to my brain because there's more nerves being activated. So there's so much more going on in my brain and its drives me crazy and I love it.

Because of that the simple act of licking me off can draw long, loud moans from my thick neck. The resonant sound of my bass voice turns girls on like crazy.

After moaning I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door to the basement close. My eyes snapped open. Leslie had forgotten to close the door! That means that my parents had heard everything since Leslie and Angie first came here, if they were close enough to the door.

The door to the basement was pretty much the door to my own room. What is the space my bed, chest of drawers, desk, and posters of hot girls takes up is not covered by walls. When you walk down the basement stairs the first thing you see is my full gym. If you turn to the left you see the large bathroom and a flat screen TV that I use to play video games and see recordings of me fucking girls. Turn to the right and you see my bed and my other stuff.

The basement was pretty big and comfortable, and it resembled an apartment. My dad was a very successful lawyer and he managed to finish the basement and only by my request he didn't close up my room with walls. I grew up pretty privileged. He let me do whatever I wanted down here as long as it didn't affect him. No one else comes down here anyways, except my mom to bring me my basket of clean laundry.

Anyways.

The girls' tongues were reaching my massive, purple cock head. I am uncut, but when I'm super hard my cock peeks out of the foreskin, so I see the flared, war helmet like head.

Unconsciously my hands moved up from the girls' teats to my own. I was massaging and groping my huge pecs and occasionally stopped at the now red nipples. They were still humid from the good suckling they got before and after the hickeys they were throbbing red.

Once the girls reached the tip they started fighting for it. Each was trying to stick their tongue in my huge cum tunnel to get premium access to my essence. Leslie managed to stick the whole length of her tongue, from experience, into my tight cum hole. I was groaning and shuddering at the feeling.

While Leslie showed off Angie had taken hold of my sack and was struggling to pull it up to her face. My balls were very heavy. She grabbed on individual ball and started stuffing it in her mouth. She moaned around the enormous teste and kept pushing more in.

Ten minutes after, Leslie had two thirds of my cock down her gullet and Angie had an entire monster baby maker in her mouth, and had started to stuff the other one in. I was in complete ecstasy, and my hands had moved from my pecs to Leslie's head, shoving more of my cock in her. This whore could deepthroat like a fucking boss.

As she went deeper I began to fuck her throat. I'd give her full length strokes once she took the whole thing (yes she can!) So that she could breathe when she had just my head in her mouth. I pounded her throat for twenty minutes while Angie stuffed her mouth with ball meat. She managed to stuff a whole testis and was pushing the other one in as I finished throat fucking her cousin.

I pulled my nuts out of her mouth with a pop and shoved my cock head in her mouth. She protested by flailing and trying to push herself away but it was hopeless as my grip on her head was unwavering.

"Take a deep breath, bitch, and get ready." I ordered. Like a good slut she took a deep breath and relaxed her throat. Then I started pushing more stud beef down her gullet. Her teeth were scraping the rough skin of my pipe but that didn't bother me at all. I was used to it considering it would be impossible for them not to touch me since I'm so fucking thick.

I pulled out to let her breathe and then I shoved back half of my prick in her. Her neck was bulging obscenely and I had one hand on it, feeling my cock stretch her out. It was awesome. I could feel my cock and its thick veins pumping her throat mercilessly. I could feel her body resisting me. The feeling of my cock stretching her throat beyond max made me throb.

After half an hour I managed to stuff my whole length in her. If I had left it up to her she would still be on the head. But I always took matters into my own hands if I knew they wouldn't happen in anyone else's.

Happy with my work I pulled her off my meat. Leslie had been playing with my balls and stood up quickly when I was done with Angie.

"Get her ready for me." I said simply. I wanted to break her in really bad.

She helped a gasping Angie to her feet and on the bed. Leslie knew my favorite position for a rookie fuck, which was the classic missionary. I got a great view of the girl's face for the first time and easy access to her cunt. Plus it was easier to pin her if she resisted and put her in her place, which was balls deep around my cock. I also loved hearing girls screaming my name and seeing them pass out under my sheer sexual power, and no other position offered such a great view.

Once Angie was in position I knelt between her legs. My cock was dripping throat bile and precum over her tits. The head was heavy and desperate for a hot cunt to hammer into. So was I. I moved back in order to position my thick pole in her and she whimpered at the sight of me doing so. I grinned and shoved the head in with a single, quick thrust. She screamed at the top of her lungs, fueling me.

I haven't yet described my cock. The reason my cock head is so daunting is because of its shape. It's round and plump at the very tip, but it tapers a little before flaring upwards at the part where it connects with the shaft. It's like a bell, but with a rim that is slightly more pronounced. That rim on my cock head hooks on to anything. Pussy lips, lips, teeth, and once I punch my way through the cervix, it hooks on that too. And girls love it. They pull my skin back and lick under it to "taste the last cunt I was in" they say. It is a good looking head if I do say so myself. My shaft is webbed with finger thick veins that make girls feel like I'm sanding their insides. Plus the skin is rough and calloused all along it, because of all the years of thorough use.

After her scream began to die down I shoved more cock in her. She yelped at the surprise, but didn't resist. What a good slut. I moved on top of her, my sweaty body shading her from the dim lighting in the room. I put my hands above her shoulders to prevent my thick cock from pushing her forwards instead of penetrating her. I kept filling her with cock at a steady place. She was breathing rapidly and her hands groped my pecs looking for something to release her stress on.

My torso was held up high by my straight arms but as I buried more of my thick sausage in her our bodies came into more contact. It all stopped when I hit her cervix, which was surprisingly deep. I had more than half of my cock in her when I hit the wall, which was very impressive and hot. My mind was overwhelmed with intense pleasure as her tight cunt hugged my shaft. Now the real fucking began.

I started sawing in and out of her slowly. She whimpered at first but began moaning after I stretched her out. I gradually picked up the pace and soon I was brutally hammering her cervix, threatening to break her in.

I was sweating beads and my body radiated heated masculinity. I jack hammered her cunt and she was screaming and yelping and yelling my name. She begged me to go harder and faster. I was not yet at my full speed, not nearly, and I intended to save my energy for when I had reached her womb.

I'm sure that you could hear my muscular hips banging against her own as I pummelled her for miles.

As I gained pleasure from hearing her screams of joy, Leslie's moans reverberated through my monster balls as she chewed and sucked on the massive, sperm filled gonads. That also gave me lots of good feelings, but the purpose of her worshiping them while I fucked her cousin was to make my load bigger when I came hard inside of her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Showing Dad Who's Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds