• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wet Dream: 02

Wet Dream: 02

There was a light tap at the door. "Jay? Di? May I come in?"

Di leapt to her feet as a look of shear panic spread across her flushed face, eyes wide with fright. She quickly raised her right hand and arm to her chest partially covering her small breasts. Her left hand clamped over her crotch and pussy lips.

My heart leapt and pounded in my chest. In addition to just cumming, I was in fight or flight mode from the huge surge of adrenalin that hit my blood stream when our Mom knocked on the bedroom door.

I grabbed the towel resting against my right hip and furiously wiped at my jizz streaked stomach and chest. My softening cock continued to ooze white semen onto my thigh; it formed an enlarging wet stain where it dribbled off my thigh onto the sheet.

-OK, time for a brief recap. Di, my gorgeous sister, and I, as you may or may not remember had just finished a mutual masturbation session. I was naked on my bed, having just ejaculated cum all over my chest and abdomen. Di was equally naked on a chair at the foot of my bed with her feet propped up on my mattress, knees bent and separated. Her right hand rested on her pubic mound; the tip of her middle finger lingered inside her vagina above her wrinkled, moist, rosebud of an anus.

OK, enough recap, back to the story.-

"Oh my god!" Di mouthed at me.

"Shit!" I mouthed to her.

"What do we do?" she mouthed back.

"We're fucked!" I mouthed right back, still wiping furiously at the cooling cum splattered on my body.

"Oh, never mind. I just remembered where I put it. Don't stay up too late. Di, be sure to hang your suit up or put it in the laundry room. Please don't throw it on the bathroom floor. Good night. I'm going to bed," Mom interjected unknowingly into our panicked yet silent communication.

"Goodnight Mom," I said looking at Di with a huge smile of nervous relief spreading across my face. "Love you."

"Goodnight Mom," Di squeaked out. Then more strongly, "Love you Mom."

"Love you both bunches," Mom replied distantly from down the hall.

"Whew. That was close," Di whispered as she dropped her hands to her sides, chest heaving, her little boobs jiggled up and down with each deep breath.

"No kidding. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My heart is still going to town," I whispered back and chuckled.

"Not funny Jay," Di said with a serious look of concern on her face. "Jesus, that scared the crap out of me."

"Me too, but all's well that ends well."

"Yeah, I guess," Di said as she stood up and dropped her hands. She smiled as she watched me continue to wipe cum off my body.

"Yeah, you looked pretty panicked trying to wipe up that huge load. My, you do cum a lot."

I admired Di's body as she stood at the foot of the bed watching me wipe my chest. She really is beautiful. Short brunette haircut that outlines her cute face, brown eyes with long lashes, small straight nose, full lips that were always ready to smile and reveal perfect white teeth, delicate neck, slim body wrapped in flawless skin, small tanned breasts with perky nipples, flat stomach that curved down to her dark and neatly trimmed bush, and long lithely muscled arms and legs. God she's gorgeous, and sexy. Yes, very, very sexy.

My cock twitched.

Di laughed. "I saw that."

"What?" I asked feeling like I was actually blushing.

"Looking. You sure gave me a good once over. Do you like what you see?" she asked striking a model's pose, in partial profile with hands on her hips and her ass thrown slightly back.

"I looked her over again enjoying the profile of her breasts and erect nipples, and the smooth curve of her tight firm ass."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I like what I see very much."

My cock twitched again.

The movement drew her eyes down to my cock.

"Oh my, you are easily aroused aren't you? Does your little sister turn you on?" she asked as she raised her hands, cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

My cock twitched again.

Di stepped to the side of my bed and sat beside me.

"May I touch it?"

"Di, fuck, what are you doing?"

"I just want to touch it?" she asked with a questioning lilt.

My penis was soft from my recent orgasm, resting against my balls.

"Di, I don't think this is a good idea."

She didn't wait for permission. Her hand slowly reached out toward my flaccid penis. I didn't stop her. I should have stopped her, but I didn't. Her fingertips grazed the surface of my cock and it involuntarily twitched again. Di's hand jerked back.

We both laughed.

She placed her fingers on my shaft again and gently palpated the soft tissue she held between her fingers and thumb.

"It's so soft," she said in wonder.

My scrotum had loosened with my balls hanging low in the wrinkled sac between my thighs. They moved of their own volition in response to the touch of her fingers.

"Oh my. They moved. I had no idea things were so animated down here," she observed as she reached between my legs and cradled my balls in the palm of her hand. Di chuckled deep in her throat as my balls and scrotum churned in her fingers. "Um, they're heavy aren't they?"

Against my better judgment, I reached over and cupped her right breast in my hand. Di's breath caught as my palm grazed her nipple.

"Umm," she hummed.

"Di?"

"Yes?"

"What are we doing?"

"Getting pretty turned on. I'm wet," she said very matter-of-factly.

"Di, seriously, what are we doing?"

"Enjoying each other?"

"This is a mistake."

"I don't care," she said as she took my cock more decisively in her hand.

I began to feel that special tense buildup of energy in my groin. My hips shifted unconsciously pressing my cock into the grip of her hand. The growing tension spread from my groin to my prick.

"Um, Jay, I can feel you, I can feel your penis swell."

My cock engorged more rapidly, filling her small hand.

"Fuck Di."

"Not yet."

"What?"

"You can't fuck me yet."

Now I knew where she was headed. Di didn't care. But did I? "This is my little sister. I can't fuck my little sister," I chided myself.

She slowly stroked my hardening cock. It grew in her hand pushing her small fingers apart. My glans was swollen and purple at the tip of its hardening shaft.

"It's so hard on the inside, but the skin is so soft and supple on the outside. God, it gets so big!" she exclaimed as she ran her hand up and down the shaft feeling the bumps and ridges of the hardness sheathed inside.

She dragged the loose skin of my penis up and partially over the head and then slowly down the length of the rigid pole. The encircling fingertips followed the shaft to its base, pushed aside my balls and gripped the round hardness through the wrinkled sac of my scrotum. She looked at me in amazement as her fingers traced my cock's tubed course towards my ass.

"Oh fuck Di," I gasped, when her fingertips grazed my anus as she followed where the hard curve disappeared inside my body.

"I didn't know your dick is so long. My god, from way down there to way out here," she marveled as she grasped my swollen purple head in her hand.

"Umm," I groaned as her palm closed over and covered my glans. She stroked softly up and down over my swollen and very sensitive head.

"Oh, what's this?" Di asked in surprise as a dollop of precum appeared at the tip of my penis.

She touched it with her finger and marveled as a continuous viscous string stretched from my penis to her tongue. "Umm, good," she said with a smile.

More precum oozed out of my opening and dribbled down the undersurface of my dick. Di leaned over and caught the leaking moisture with her tongue and savored the issue that flowed from my stiff excitement.

"Oh Di, fuck, we shouldn't," I breathed without conviction.

"I don't care," she repeated softly and took my glans in her mouth."

I closed my eyes and groaned, a bolt of pleasure shot through my crotch as she swirled her tongue around my cock. "Fuck!" I exclaimed again.

"Owe," Di moaned softly and touched the back of my hand. I had clutched her breast too tightly when she took me in her mouth. I was hurting her. I relaxed and released my grip. She grabbed and pressed my hand back to her breast.

"No, I want you to touch me," she murmured. "Caress my breast, tease my nipple."

My finger found the softness of her areola, traced the loose softness, and felt the nipple tighten and grow hard.

"Umm" she growled as her warm mouth sucked me deeper, taking in more and more of my shaft. Her tongue flicked out and caressed my scrotum and balls.

I groaned as my hips thrust forwards of their own volition. My cock pressed against the back of her throat. Di resisted, pulled back, and then slowly took my length in and licked my balls with her warm extended tongue. Her head bobbed slowly up and down as she fucked me with her mouth.

Di's hand pulled mine from her breast and guided it between her legs. Her fingers pressed my fingers against the heat of her crotch that was wet and slippery with her growing excitement. She moaned as my finger slipped easily between her labia, touched and explored her opening. Her muscles squeezed my finger as it slid into the heat of her vagina. She gasped with pleasure as my thumb reached and teased the hood that covered her clitoris.

She swallowed my cock.

"Fuck Di. Stop. I'm going to cum."

"Umm," she hummed as she swallowed again and pressed my hand more firmly against her pussy.

I pressed my thumb against the clitoral hood, pushed it back and exposed the hard little nub below. She moaned with pleasure as my thumb caressed her clit with gentle strokes.

Di shifted on the bed as she held me tightly in her mouth. My finger unseated from her slit as she swung her leg over my body and straddled my head; her pelvis hovered over my face in offering. I admired the pussy presented so closely and breathed in her scent. Her plump labial lips were parted, revealing the erection of her swollen clit that now poked beyond its protective hood.

The opening of her vaginal canal glistened with the lubrication of her excitement and the pucker of her pee hole visible in the proffered entrance. I licked her labia and pressed my tongue into her opening and teased her little pee hole with the tip of my tongue. I tasted her saltiness.

Di's hips swayed against me as she gasped in response to the sensation of my tongue licking her folds. My tongue entered her tight pussy, probed, pushed, and explored. I relished the taste of her forbidden fruit.

Di's mouth released my cock, "My clit Jay, suck my clit. Make me cum Jay," she demanded as her lips located and drew me inside her mouth again.

My tongue exited her tunnel, traced up and contacted the swollen shaft of her clit that poked free of its surrounding hood. I gently forced the tip of my tongue into the furrow between her little rod and its hood, licking and stimulating the length and circumference of her little prick. Di moaned in excited response and humped her clit against my mouth. The motion pressed her pussy against and enveloped my nose.

"Um, that feels good," she cooed around my shaft as she pressed herself more tightly against my face.

I humped and fucked her mouth more vigorously as my impending climax approached.

She humped and fucked my face. Di groaned with pleasure as I pushed my nose deeply inside her canal. I felt the rhythmic squeezes of her pussy as she came.

She eagerly swallowed my entire length as her orgasm peaked. The sensation of sliding deeply into her throat was like sliding into a tight pussy. I thrust my pelvis against her stretched lips and sheathed my cock to its hilt. I came. I ejaculated. Contraction after forceful contraction swelled against and pumped my seed into the tightness of her gullet.

She pulled back and my cock pulled free of her throat. She took shuddering deep breaths as she fell by my side. After catching her breath, she put her arm across my chest and nestled her head in the hollow of my shoulder.

Silence. Reality.

We lay there in disbelief at what we had done.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wet Dream: 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds