• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn and the Old Man

Jenn and the Old Man

I considered myself a lucky man. I had a nice job and a beautiful wife. I'm Jeff and my wife is named Jennifer me and our friends call her Jenn for short. We met in college I played football, nothing that impressive just good enough to get into school,

and I saw her at a party she was wearing tight jeans that showed off her perfect bubble ass and a black tank top showing off her d cup breasts. I immediately chatted with her I was like a mountain to her small 5'6" frame but she wasn't intimidated by that and we dated for a year and got married after we graduated. I got a job as a computer programmer for a game company and she was able to stay at home and take care of the house.

15 years later we are still happily married, no kids, but Jenn still looks incredible nice long brunette hair, big firm tits, and her ass is just as perky as the day I met her. We always had a decent sex life but I must confess I'm not the biggest guy in the world with only 5" at max hardness. Luckily Jenn didn't notice as I was the only guy she had ever been with and she didn't seem to wonder about bigger cock. That was until one day she was in the yard working in the flower bed.

Years earlier we had made a flower bed against the low 3 foot fence of our neighbors, the Randall's, yard. Phil and Delores were an older couple in their sixties and have lived in the cul de sac for 40 years. Delores was always a kind woman to us but I always could since Phil, a 6'5" obese man, had a more perverted side to him every time we had a party or went to a party in the neighborhood their was Phil staring at my wife. Jenn took notice she cared for Delores but Phil was a fat, hairy, smelly, old man and Jenn felt repulsed by him. I told her to be a little easy on the old man after all she was the hottest woman in the neighborhood so you couldn't fault the guy for being attracted to young hottie he couldn't have. Delores had passed on a few years ago and Phil decided not to move and he would occasionally come over to borrow some tools, as I would vice versa at times, but I knew he had come over to sneak a peek of Jenn cause he would try and come over when I was not home. Jenn would hate his visits as he would always leer at her when she had her back turned and tug his crotch when he thought she wasn't looking and, his odor was always bad.

I stared at Jenn in the yard from our bedroom window she was wearing a white tank top, that showed a little cleavage but was tight and showed her breasts shape, a pair of sunglasses, and a pair of khaki short shorts showing off her perfect tight round ass.She was on her knees pulling weeds from the flowers I then noticed movement in the neighbor's yard.

It was Phil he was wearing a stained whit t-shirt at least a few days old and a pair of tight white boxers, also stained. His big hairy beer belly was poking out the bottom of his shirt and his hairy legs and balding head were nothing to be admired but I saw a huge impression in his boxers. It looked huge from where I was standing, I couldn't believe that man was packing that kind of equipment. Phil then stopped on his way back from the shed, he must have noticed my wife grunting trying to pull some weeds, he looked over to her and must have seen her ass poking in the air. He gave a quick squeeze to his crotch. Looked at our front drive to see my car was home and got a angry face and walked back inside. Something happened to me though I was turned on at the idea of my wife being fucked by that monster cock. I quickly got an idea to see how faithful my wife was. I got dressed and went outside.

"Hey Jenn I have to run to the office or a little while today I should be back by dinner time." I said. I walked over and gave her a quick kiss.

"Okay I guess I'll finish up here see you tonight." She smiled at me and went back to work.

I around the house to my car and saw Phil coming back from the mailbox.

"Hey Phil how are you?" I asked.

"Good Jeff, you heading out?" He asked a gleam of hope in his eye.

"Yeah I gotta go to the office and check on some code might be there awhile I'll talk to you later." His eyes lit up and a evil smile creep up on his ugly face. He waved goodbye as I drove off and I saw him hobble back in his house I drove to a park nearby and got out and ran home my house is on the far side of the park behind a big privacy fence. You can't see over it unless you are standing on something but we had a big rock near the fence that some kids had put there to stand on and see my wife when she would be getting a tan in her bikini. They would stand there and I bet they jerked off to her too I never said anything as I got turned on to the idea over Jenn hooking up with one of those punks skater kids. I found the rock and stood on it with a perfect view of mine and Phil's yard.

Phil was back in the backyard. Heading towards Jenn he had changed his shirt to a still too small white one but it was clean but he was still wearing his tight white boxers.

"Well guess I'll go for a dip." He said pretty loud getting Jenn's attention to look up and see her obese neighbor she looked sick and was about to speak up but noticed what he had in his underwear and decided to sit quietly. as the elderly man slowly waked in taking his shirt off showing his hairy beer belly. He then went completely under and came back up.

"Damn, that's cold." The old man playfully said loudly. Jenn hadn't noticed what he said I could tell as her jaw was dropped she could clearly see the outline of his cock as his boxers now cling on to his cock. It looked massive it was soft but it was at least 6" or 7" long. She was mesmerized by it.

"Take off those damn boxers you old fart." I saw Jenn mouth to herself.

"Well hey there Jenn didn't see you there." The old man startled Jenn as he began to walk over Jenn stood up to meet him.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Normally Jenn hated when Phil who talked to her like that but I could tell she didn't mind the way he spoke to her as she kept glancing at his monster cock.

"Good Phil Jeff just when into the office and left me here with all this yard work to do." Jenn said like a school girl tugging on her straight ponytail. Phil smiled to himself.

"Well that's a bad thing to do to a pretty woman like yourself. How about you take a break and come play in the pool." Jenn took a second to think but I could tell she wanted to see how big his cock was.

"Okay let me go get a suit on." Jenn walked back inside and kept glancing back at Phil's crotch afraid she would miss something. I stood there for awhile and waited until finally she returned Phil and I were stunned.

Jenn had let her ponytail out to show her straight long hair and was wearing the special black two piece that barely covered anything. the bikini was two this straps that maybe covered an inch of flesh while the crotch was just a thin thong.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Phil." She said. As she walked into the pool sliding next to old man on the shallow end.

"For a woman as sexy as you I'd wait forever."

Jenn scooted next to him and I noticed her have to fight his odor to be near him. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer Jenn looked like she would throw up but she was too close to her prize.

"So tell me baby does hubby keep you satisfied?" Phil asked.

"Well yeah he is the only man I've ever been with." The old man looked as though he had found a new candy.

"I'm guessing he is pretty big down there huh?" He half joked to her.

"Well I don't know I've never had anything to compare it to but I saw you have something big in your underwear." Jenn put her hand on his belly pointing toward his crotch trying to seduce him.

"Well let's see who is bigger." He got up and scooted to sit on the pools edge. Jenn scooted between his legs and rubbed his thighs and then grabbed his boxers. He scooted up to help her pull the down as his cock popped out.

"Oh my god!" Jenn stared dumbfounded as his half hard cock stood there in it's 8 inches of glory. The old man finished taking his boxers off and sat back down. Jenn grabbed his cock and started jerking it slowly inspecting it.

"Well do I compare to hubby." Phil's evil grin returned.

"No but you damn sure surpass him by a fucking mile. Can I please lick it?" Jenn was lost now she was his fuck toy now.

"Sure baby but you have to drain my balls if you start that's the rule." Jenn smiled and nodded and began to lick his shaft. She coated the whole shaft up and down with her tongue and then the same to the balls, they were massive as well about the size of oranges, then suck sucked a ball into her mouth all while jerking his huge cock with both hands. It kept growing and growing then my little wife took the head into her mouth and started sucking the tip. She kept bobbing her head up and down but her tiny mouth couldn't get more than a third of his mighty 11" down. Finally he was fully hard.

"That is a good girl you deserve a reward." He then slid into the pool and place Jenn on the pool's edge and took off her thong and proceeded to eat and finger her pussy. "Damn honey I don't know if I can fit my cock in here. Are you sure you had sex with hubby?" The old man joked trying to get his finger in her cunt. Jenn sat back on her hands staring at the old man as she was approaching orgasm her tits began to shake with her body. The old man pulled her back into the water never letting his fingers out of her pussy he kept up the assault as he leaned down and sucked on her tits. Jenn pulled the string bikini aside to allow the old pervert access to her perfect breasts.

"Holllllyyyyyyyyyyy fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" Jenn screamed hod the old man's head as she came on his fingers.

"Let's go somewhere more dry so you can make it wet." Jenn nodded in agreement and followed him his house. I quickly jumped the fence and ran over to his window. Jenn was facing him on the floor on her knees while he sat on the couch admiring my pretty wife worship his cock. I saw my wife's pussy it looked so red and puffy from the old man but still wetter than ever. "Fun time. Phil said as he positioned her on the couch on all fours he then placed his hard cock at her pussy entrance.

"Be gentle please sir." This man was old enough to be her father and Jenn was playing the part of a schoolgirl now. "Don't stretch me too much."

"Sorry honey this is my pussy now and I make the rules." Phil then slowly proceeded to push his massive head into her pussy.

"Oh fuck awwww!" Jenn screamed in pain and ecstasy. The old man wouldn't be stopped and continued pushing until he finally popped the head inside my wife. He then began humping slowly back and forth trying to get more in.

"Ohhhh goddd so fulll!" Jenn was having orgasm after orgasm. she wen from begin on her hands to having her face sideways on his smelly looking couch her ass up for his assault. He kept trying to fit more in for what felt like hours but only managed half.

"Damn Wifey you're too tight I can't fit anymore in." He was smiled as he kept pumping Jenn just laying there continuing to orgasm.

"Oh shit here it comes!" The old man buried half his cock in her and pump his seed into her Jenn jumped felling him cum in her.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh fffffffuuuuuckkkk!" Jenn screamed then fell back down as the old man kept rocking back and forth draining his whole cock in her swollen pussy. Finally he stopped and pulled out his soft but big cock making a large pop sound when it pulled out.

She was repulsed by the old man and yet here she was nearly passed out after letting the pervert stretch her married pussy to the limit. Something told me this wouldn't be the last time either...

To be continued maybe?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jenn and the Old Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds