• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Affairs Ch. 04

Family Affairs Ch. 04

12

It was time now to replenish the drinks, so Lou went inside to bring out some more cold beers and a chilled bottle of wine. As she returned with a tray full of drinks the front door bell rang twice. "Steve, would you be a love and answer the door for me please," she asked.

"Sure Mum," Steve said as he reached for a towel.

"You won't need that Steve," Paul told him. "If the doorbell rings twice its someone who knows we are usually nude so no need to cover up. And anyway I have a pretty good idea who it is; I said there was a surprise for you this afternoon."

Steve went off indoors his cock swinging between his legs as he walked, wondering who it was. When he opened the door he had the biggest shock of the weekend so far. Outside was his Aunty Sarah, his mum's younger sister. Whilst he was growing up he did not see much of her as her husband and her did not approve of the nudist lifestyle her sister had adopted. But here she was on the door step having rung the bell twice. Steve had not seen her since Uncle Colin's funeral three years ago.

"Hello Steven, how's my favourite nephew?" She said as she reached down and cupped his balls in her hand in the family welcome.

"Fine thanks Aunty Sarah, just a little shocked to see you here."

"Oh when Lou told me you had decided to come back into the fold I just had to come and welcome you all myself. Now aren't you going to let me in so I can pull this dress off and you can welcome me properly?"

Steve was still standing in the door way shocked. Aunty Sarah had always seemed so frumpy when he saw her, but despite this he remembered wishing she would join the rest of the family as he was sure she had a fine pair of beasts under her shapeless clothes. Now it seemed he was about to find out for real. He stepped aside and Sarah walked in and no sooner was the door closed behind her than she pulled her dress up over her head and stood in front of him totally nude, no evidence of any underwear or tan lines come to think of it.

Sarah pulled her nephew to her and kissed him full on the lips and once again took his balls in her hand, remembering his manners Steve reached between her legs and stroked her pussy lips, discovering them to be completely smooth. Her breasts were as good as he imagined them as they

pressed against his chest.

"That's better, glad to see your mum and dad have taught you the new family rules already," she told him as she broke away and he followed her out to the garden.

"Sarah, it great to see you," Lou called out as she went to her and they embraced hands between each other's legs. "Steph, you remember my sister Sarah don't you?"

"I do yes, but I don't remember her like this," Steph said as she and Sarah hugged their greeting.

"That's not little Johnny, is it?" Sarah said licking her lips as she looked at John.

"Yes it is," Paul said as they too groped each other as they kissed. "Come here John and meet your dad's Aunty Sarah, you have not seen her since you were a little lad as she could not make Jenny's wedding last year. Remind me why that was Sarah?"

"Because I was shagging my way round Hedo in the Caribbean that week." Sarah replied as she grabbed John's cock and balls and gave him the best greeting she had given any of them. "Oh I do love young cock!"

"Calm down girl, plenty of time for that. Here have a wine and sit down," Lou said as she passed a glass over.

"Can someone tell me what you have done with the old frumpy Aunty Sarah I remember from my childhood please?" Steve asked.

"The stage is all yours sis," Lou said. "I know you love telling the story."

"Ok, yes I guess I was a frump back then, but it was your Uncle Colin you see. We had been together since school but he was a dull man, and did not want anything to do with my crazy sister and her family. He made me wear unflattering clothes as his way of telling me that I was not like Lou. In bed he was next to useless, in 25 years of marriages we only had sex in missionary position. I did not know there was other ways, and as for an orgasm, I had no idea I could have one."

Steph and Steve were nodding as they thought of her husband and how boring he always seemed.

"Anyway when he passed away three years ago I came to stay here for a while. That was the first time I had seen your parents nude, and it took a couple of weeks for me to get used to it, but in the end I joined them. Well you know how your dad is, it was not long till I discovered them having sex out here, and not in the only position I knew. I was shocked, and intrigued. Then when your mum had her orgasm I could not believe it. I had never seen or heard anything like it and wanted to try it for myself. Within two days I think it was Paul?"

"Yes it was" Paul agreed.

"We were fucking in every position known to man and woman. And I was having orgasm after orgasm to make up for lost time I guess."

"To cut a long story short," Lou cut in. "Since then she has shagged everybody in the family and is probably one of the sluttiest Cougars in town, always on the lookout for young men to take home. That's about right isn't it Sarah?"

"Yes! And proud of it. They love my shaved old pussy and my special tattoo, have you seen it John?" She asked as she spread her legs open and showed him her smooth quim and the dainty tattoo on her mound. Who needs a tramp stamp when you have a cougar medal?"

"It's lovely Sarah, and I see you shave too?" Steph asked.

"Yes it's all the rage at Hedo you know, but Jenny and Lisa inspired Monica and I to shave ours. Lou here prefers her bush don't you sis?" She added as she patted her sister's hairy twat.

"Yep!"

"Steph you want to get yours shaved?" Asked Steve.

"Don't know, tell me what it's like after you have tried one."

"Oh you bet I will, won't I Aunty Sarah?"

"Oh for sure Steven, you can count on it my dear right after I have sampled your son's young cock."

"Whilst you are all getting acquainted would you excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom, all this wine is too much," said Steph.

"Let me come with you I am the same, then perhaps you can help me get some food together for dinner Steph," Lou suggested.

"No problem Mum will be happy to help."

"Don't forget to tell her the bathroom rules too Lou!" Paul called out to Lou as she walked off with Steph. Lou turned round and nodded.

"I remember the rule about always sharing showers and baths, in fact John and I did that last night."

"That's good, but that's not the one Dad was talking about."

"Ok?"

"Now we never close the door to bathroom, we just got tired of waiting for it to be free every time someone was in there."

"What so anyone can come in mid-stream?"

"Yes. We all do it, nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Yes I know but I close the door on Steve even."

"Well not here my darling come on let's go I don't know about you but I am bursting." By now the two ladies had reached the bathroom door and Lou went straight to the toilet and stood over it her legs apart. "I don't know about you but I never sit on seats, always been a hoverer," she said as a stream of urine began to flow out into the bowl. Steph watched amazed having never seen another woman have a wee before. When the flow stopped Lou pulled off some paper and passed it to Steph, "oh yes the other rule is that if you come in when someone is busy, then you have to clean them as a kind of payment," she said smiling.

Steph took the paper and put her hand between her mother in laws legs and wiped her pussy dry before dropping the paper in the bowl. "Thanks Steph, now your turn." Lou moved away and Steph took her place not being able to wait any longer. Her water began as soon as she was over it and she was so relieved she did not care that Lou was watching. By the time she had finished Lou was on her knees in front of her. "Of course how you clean up is totally up to you." Lou pushed her mouth against Steph's pussy and licked the drops of amber liquid off the hair and lips. When she was satisfied Steph was clean she stood up and said "I have found that is a far better way to clean, less harsh. Don't you agree?"

"Yes mum it was." Steph agreed as they washed their hands. "We don't have to get dinner ready just yet do we? I think Aunty Sarah is going to keep the guys busy for a while."

"My thoughts exactly, let's go to our room for a while." Together they crossed the hall to Paul and Lou's bedroom to continue what had started in the kitchen that morning.

Back outside Sarah was entertaining the three generations of men she had to herself. "Now I have been here for nearly 30 minutes and so far not one of you has made an attempt to touch me let alone fuck me. I must be losing my touch!"

"Oh far from it Aunty Sarah, you are so sexy, I just cannot believe the change in you," Steve told her.

"Believe it baby! Why don't you and your son come over her and get acquainted with my tits, they need some sucking right now."

John and Steve were right next to her in seconds and each took one nipple in their mouth and began to suck on them, feeling them harden in their mouths. Whilst they were sucking Sarah's hands reached down between their legs and found two very hard cocks that she wrapped her hands around and began to stroke.

Not one to be left out Paul knelt on the floor between Sarah's open legs and ran his tongue along her smooth slit. She was now getting the attention of three mouths on her body causing her to close her eyes and let the feeling of it hit her. Since she had discovered what an orgasm was they came fast for her now and especially when she was with more than one person at a time. Today was no exception and her first orgasm of the afternoon washed over her and she tightened her grip on the two dicks in her hand and her knees closed around Paul's shoulders, holding him in place until she had come down from her climax.

"Thank you boys, I needed that!" She said when she had recovered. "Now we can take it slower."

"Speak for yourself Sarah!" Said Paul as he pulled his face from her pussy.

"You remember what we did with Pete and Kev?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well I think it's time we had a replay with Steve and John, don't you?"

"Absolutely! Ok boys we are going to make Sarah airtight. You know what that means?"

John and Steve had finally let go of Sarah's nipples, but she still had their cocks in her hands. John had no idea what his Grandpa was talking about, but Steve could make a guess. "The three of us fill her at the same time, pussy, ass and mouth?"

"That's right Steve," Sarah replied. "And I get to choose who goes where. So lie down on the lounger as you are getting my pussy at last. Paul you better show John what to do, as I think this is new to him."

"I am sure it is Sarah, he was a virgin till last night, so I am guessing he has never fucked an ass before."

John was at a loss for words, but just looked at his Grandpa and nodded.

Steve was already on his back and Sarah had straddled him and was lowering herself onto his cock. She spread her moist lips over him to get it wet before leaning forward and pushing down on it so it reached into her depths.

Paul pointed at Sarah's button and told John that was his target, but even a slut like Sarah would need moistening up before he pushed his tool in there.

Paul then dribbled some saliva onto the spot and told John to do the same. "Now massage it in with a finger." John did as he was instructed and felt Sarah's sphincter tighten and then loosen as he played with it. "Now slip your finger in and add some more moistness." As John pushed his finger in Sarah pushed back on it so it went in as far as his second knuckle.

"That's right Johnny, get me ready for that young cock of yours. Give it to me now!"

"There's your cue go for it. I have something to do up front."

John positioned himself between his dad's and great aunt's legs and lined the tip of his cock with her ass and slowly pushed in. Sarah moaned out loudly as she welcomed him into her rectum. When he was in about half way he could feel the hardness of his dad's cock pushing against his through the walls of her pussy. Sarah began to rock back on Steve's cock and John found the rhythm to move in as his dad slid out, allowing him to push deeper until their balls were touching.

Paul had moved around the three bodies on the bed and was standing above his son's head waiting for Sarah to take his cock into her mouth, as soon as she realised he was there Sarah did just that and took his length right into her mouth swallowing his whole shaft.

"Ok boys! That's it she is now airtight. Now let's fuck this dirty slut and fill her up with hot cum."

The three of them fucked Sarah's body in unison, a first for both Steve and John, who found it mildly exciting to feel each other's member against other one through the thin wall and their balls touching too.

The tightness of Sarah's ass was having a particular effect on John and he could hold back no more and he began to shoot his cum into her deep and hard. He was followed shortly after by his dad who joined in with his own moans as he filled her pussy with cum too.

Feeling her ass and pussy being filled with hot cum gave Sarah another orgasm which lasted a good three minutes until Paul had to let go and began to fill her mouth with his own juice.

The three of them held their softening cocks in Sarah's body until she was ready to let them out. In turn they fell out of her holes. "Thanks boys, nothing better than feeling a cock in every hole. Now I have cum ready to drip out of me I think I will go and find Lou and Steph, I am sure they would like to taste it before I leave."

"You going already Sarah? Paul asked.

"Yes only dropped by for some cock, have to get ready for my date tonight?"

"Oh who with?"

"No idea!" She laughed. "Depends who I pick up at the bar"

"You are such a slut."

"I know and I love it."

"Well if you are free on Wednesday afternoon come round, we have Kev's mum and dad coming round for a nude pool afternoon. I think it is about time we took them to the next stage, and you are just the person to help."

"Yes sure count me in," Sarah said as she opened the doors inside to find Lou and Steph, her hand between her legs to prevent Steve and Johns cum from seeping out too much.

"Fuck Dad, what happened to the old Aunty Sarah? Not that I am complaining I like this new one."

"Yes she is one of a kind Steve, not many like her in the family."

"I don't think there would be room for another Grandpa," added John as they opened fresh bottles of beer and waited for the ladies to return.

Sarah stepped into the house and soon realised that Lou and Steph were not in the kitchen preparing a meal, but she did hear them upstairs so decided to investigate. By the time she reached the top of the stairs cum was flowing out of her pussy and ass and running down her legs, she had been unable to control it as she went up the steps. Now she was clearly able to hear that the other two were in the master bedroom, she stopped at the door and saw Steph lying on her back with Lou over her and they were feasting on each other's cunts and moaning as they did so.

Lou heard her sister enter the room and looked up from Steph's soaking pussy. "Make room for me Sis, I still have some cum in me for Steph to lick out, and she needs to discover what a shaved twat feels like."

Happy to oblige Lou swing her legs away from Steph's head but putting her mouth back onto her pussy. Sarah filled the space so that her dripping cunt was over Steph's face whilst she in turn took over licking her sister's.

Steph looked up and saw the fresh cum leaking out of Sara's lips and wondered whose it was as the first drips fell into her open mouth. Sarah dropped down so Steph could get her mouth onto her pussy and began to lick out the remains of the man juice that was left. If anyone was watching they would have seen a triangle of female bodies on the king size bed, each lady eating a pussy as hers was licked by the third.

Lou was the first to begin cumming as her sister knew exactly what to do to get her to the point of no return after being there many times before in the past three years. With this accomplished Sarah moved positions slightly so that her ass was now over Steph's face now. Reaching behind to spread her cheeks, Sarah said, "Drink up your son's cum from my ass Steph." With that she forced out a big dollop of John's cum straight into Steph's mouth. Taken aback at first Steph did not know what to do next, but with Lou still working on her pussy with her tongue she gave no thought to it and probed her own tongue past Sarah's ring and more cum slid out over it. The joint experience of these two older sisters soon brought Steph to her own orgasm, flooding Lou with her own juices.

Lifting herself up from the bed Sarah asked, "Seems you like a shaved beaver too Steph."

Recovering Steph said, "Feels very different, and might have to give it a try sometime, will see what Steve thinks."

"Oh believe me he enjoyed fucking it just now. Yes that was his cum in there you cleaned up." Licking her lips Steph just smiled at her. "I better go and find my dress and leave you all to it."

"You off already?" Lou asked.

"Yes I said good bye to the boys already, have a big night ahead of me I hope, but Paul invited me round on Wednesday when Bill and Patti come over. Seems he wanted some help, with them."

"Good idea, see you then, we better go and clean up and start the dinner Steph," she gave her sister a kiss tasting her own juices on her sister's lips before she left. Almost immediately she heard the front door close and hoped that Sarah had put her dress on before she left, but knowing her sister would not be surprised if she was still pulling it on as she walked to her car.

An hour later Steph came out to the garden to let the men know that dinner would be five minutes and they should come in and clean up first. The three of them got up and carried their beers with them and went to separate bathrooms to freshen up. When they came back to the dining table Lou was just bringing in the meal she had put together. For the first time in his life John sat at a dinner table with other members of his family enjoying dinner whilst being completely naked, he was sat on one side of the table opposite his parents whilst his grandparents had seats at either end.

"So John," Paul asked, "have you enjoyed your first 24 hours in a nudist family?"

"Grandpa, you cannot imagine how much I have enjoyed myself. And it's not just the sex? I have enjoyed the feeling of freedom not wearing clothes all day; except for the drive here."

"That's good," Paul replied.

"And just the way we can be so relaxed with everyone and everything now, all tensions have gone, haven't they mum?"

"Oh absolutely, thank you so much John for making me see the light at last yesterday. I still can't get over seeing you sat on the sofa when we arrived home yesterday. I just did not know what to say or do."

You soon got the idea through Steph," Steve said with a smile.

Blushing again Steph nodded with a smile.

As they ate Steve was thinking about something from earlier and had to ask his Mum and Dad about it. "Dad, earlier when Aunty Sarah was here you and her mentioned Hedo a couple of times what is that?"

"You never heard of it?" Paul asked the three of them.

"No never," Steve said looking at his wife and son to see if they had, but they both shrugged too.

"Well it's an adult only resort in Jamaica, Sarah discovered it last year and has been talking about it nonstop since. From what she says, anything goes there. There is a nude and a prude side to the resort, but Sarah only seems to spend time on the nude side. You will have to ask her for more details next time you see her, but suffice to say she had a different partner every day she was there each time she went. She has been trying to get us to go in the winter next year, maybe we will."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Affairs Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds