• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friend's Daughter Ch. 01

Friend's Daughter Ch. 01

I had known Mal for quite a while. We enjoyed spending time together. I watched over the years as his daughter got older and developed into one sexy female. Mal had started talking to me about his daughter Emma, who had turned 18 last year, and what they had got up to since her birthday He told me how she had approached him and asked him if he would be the first male to have sex with her and take her virginity. She had explained how the boys her age were way too immature for her. After taking her cherry, he was amazed at how close they had become, and how adventurous she was.

She enjoyed having her photograph being taken by her dad and would often pose naked for him before they had sex. He loved showing me the photos he had taken of her while she was lying naked on the bed. Those that really excited me were the ones of her holding his cock and beginning to take it into her mouth to suck. I also enjoyed seeing his fingers parting her freshly shaved pussy lips to show off her love hole. She was willing to do anything he asked of her; she was his sex toy and when they were alone with each other they always ended up sexually pleasuring each other.

Now here I was about to knock on their hotel room door to meet Emma and her dad in a much more private setting than the last time I saw them together. I was eager to see how much her body had changed from the photos her dad had taken.

As I knocked on the door, I heard a lot of giggling and laughter, before hearing Mal yell out. "Just a minute."

A few minutes later the door opened. "Hello, glad you're here, come on in." he said closing the door behind me as I entered the room.

"Hello Emma, how have you been?" I asked looking her up and down.

She smiled at me and said. "Hi, it's nice to see you again Wally."

Emma giggled as they both stood there wearing white bathrobes. I now understood why it took so long to answer the door; they had needed to put something on.

I smiled and asked. "I hope I didn't interrupt you?"

Mal laughed and replied. "Perfect timing as usual."

Emma giggled and said. "We had to cover up and put our robes on before opening the door."

Smiling at her, I said. "There was no need to cover up on my behalf."

"Why don't you show Wally what your gorgeous body looks like?

Emma turned facing away from me and looked over her shoulder at me then opened her robe, letting it fall to the ground. I looked at her perfect shaped bubble butt that enhanced her slim body, and as she turned to face me I saw her B-cup breasts with her large nipples sticking out. I lowered my gaze to her pussy and saw it had been recently shaven. Her pussy lips were beginning to open like flower petals and I could see her pink pussy lips and her juices dripping out of her hole. From the look of her pussy, she had recently been fucked and I guessed it had been earlier that morning.

As I continued to look at this gorgeous girl, with her wonderful smile and big blue eyes along with her shoulder length brown hair, my cock strained to be let loose from my pants. The more I admired her, the harder I got. Emma must have noticed me getting harder, and she approached me and ran her hand over the outside of my pants and felt my hard cock.

She looked at her father who gave her a nod, and then began undoing my belt and zipper. Dropping to her knees she pulled my pants down to my ankles leaving me standing there in my briefs, my cock sticking out in front like it was a tent pole. Holding each side of my briefs, she pulled them down letting my cock spring free and nearly slapping her on her face. As I stepped out of my pants and briefs Emma held my butt cheeks in her hands, pulled me closer, and began to lick the tip of my cock. After running her tongue around my cock head she opened her mouth and wrapping her lips around my cock slipped it further into her mouth.

Mal had removed his robe and was sitting on the couch stroking his cock as he watched his daughter sucking my cock. Emma was taking it deep into her mouth and she sucked harder as she ran her tongue around my cock head. Her dad had taught her well, and it reminded me of the photos he had shown me of his cock inside her mouth with her looking up at him with her baby blue eyes.

As I held her head with the palm my hand, she looked up at me and as our eyes looked into each other's I could tell she was enjoying sucking my cock as much as I was enjoying having it done. My legs began to give way, as Emma was draining all my strength and I needed to sit down on the couch. Emma crawled on her knees following me, not releasing my cock from her mouth, and continued to suck me as I collapsed and sat beside her father.

"Oh fuck! She is every bit as good as you told me." I said to her dad.

Mal replied. "She has always enjoyed having a cock in her mouth or fingers in her tight bald pussy."

Then he reached out to cup her small breast in his hand and said. "Just the perfect size; a handful is all that's needed." As he pinched her nipple, he added. "She loves her nips being pinched and bitten."

My body tensed up, my balls started to ache as she sucked harder knowing I was about to cum. Taking all my cock deeper into her mouth, I began to explode my load down her throat. I saw her swallowing fast trying not to let a drop of my seed escape her mouth.

As my cock started to go limp she released it from her mouth and began licking it clean.

Then smiling at me, she asked. "How was that uncle Wally, did I do a good job?"

Laughing at her calling me uncle because I was much older than her dad, I said. "That was the best blow job I've ever had and you looked so cute with my cock in your mouth."

Emma stood up and straddled her dad's lap and as Mal held his cock sticking straight up Emma lowered her pussy onto her his fat cock. Once the tip of his cock had penetrated her tight hole, she dropped down suddenly and impaled herself onto her dad's cock. She sat there not moving, her dad fondling her breasts, and after he kissed and sucked each nipple, she started to bounce up and down and ride his wonderful cock.

Emma has always enjoyed seeing her dad's cock, ever since the first time she had seen it hard. Now here she was fucking him like it was her first and last time. I watched in amazement the action in front of me, her tightening her pussy muscles around her dad's cock shaft as she rode it, milking it, wanting his cum inside her. I could see her own juices beginning to flow and knew she was close to having an orgasm again as she rubbed the top of her slit, making her clit pop out.

Mal yelled out. "I'm cumming," as his cock started to squirt his love juice inside his daughter's cunt. No matter, how many times, his cock has been in her cunt before; it always felt great when he filled her with his seed.

Emma started screaming. "Oh fuck, yes, I'm cumming too." Her fingers began rubbing her clit faster causing her to have another massive orgasm.

I watched in disbelief as she continued to ride his cock not wanting to stop, and how Mal and his daughter Emma enjoyed fucking each other. I now knew that the stories Mal had told me about how he had taught her how to fuck were all true, and how much I had wished I also had a daughter her age that I could have trained too.

Emma collapsed into her father's arms and they kissed each other passionately; opening their mouths and wrestling with each other's tongues.

Mal stopped kissing his daughter long enough to ask me. "Do you want to clean her pussy of my cum before you fuck her?"

A smile and a nod of my head was all it took for Mal to lay his daughter onto the couch. I spread her legs and hung them over my shoulders as my mouth began to slurp the cum and cunt juices from Emma's cunt that her dad had just filled. As I pulled her cunt lips apart and watched her juices and her dad's cum run out of her pussy onto my tongue, I pushed one finger into her tight hole and began to finger fuck her causing more of her juices to run out.

I started to run my tongue up and down Emma's slit and each time I got to the top I flicked out my tongue and licked Emma's clit causing her body to shake. After a few more licks I pulled her clit into my mouth and began sucking it like it was her nipple.

Then when I bit it softly Emma started screaming. "Oh fuck yes keep doing that, you're making me cum again."

I kept working on her clit sucking as much of it as I could into my mouth and only stopping when Emma started squirting her juices all over my face. I sat up and watched the stream of juice squirting out like a boy having a pee.

"She's a squirter!" I cried.

"Yeah, she sure is, I love watching her squirt." Mal said.

Standing up and lifting Emma's bubble butt up with my palm of one hand, her legs still over my shoulders, I began rubbing my cock over her slit with my other hand. I watched how her pussy just opened up and swallowed my cock as I pushed it in. Then as I withdrew and thrust back in I started to find a nice steady rhythm to fuck my friend's daughter with.

I couldn't believe I was fucking a young girl a third of my age; at nearly 60 I didn't think I would ever have another chance to fuck a cute 18 year old again. Now here I was thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, watching her smiling at me as she enjoyed being fucked.

I didn't want to cum too quickly; I wanted it to last but I couldn't help myself, and as I pulled her hips closer so I could drive my cock deeper inside her pussy, Emma reached out with her arms and wrapped them around my neck and as she felt me starting to cum she cuddled and kissed me.

When Mal told me last week that Emma wanted me to fuck her, I thought he was joking. Mal knew what I thought about his daughter and after showing me all the photos he had taken of her, and my reaction to seeing the photos and the questions I asked him, he knew that I was the right guy to have a threesome with.

The three of us sat exhausted on the couch when Mal suggested that we all hop into the large spa bath to freshen up and get our energy back, before going into the bedroom for some more fun. Emma grabbed each of our hands and led us to the spa bath.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friend's Daughter Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds