• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching My Wife

Watching My Wife

Lorie and I are in our 50's and our sex drive has grown in opposite directions. Hers is almost gone while me, heck I think about sex many times a day. Growing tired of no sex other than my my hands and some lube, we talked about ways to juice things up between us. It was agreed that she was the one that needed the juice so we directed our efforts towards her. But we did it together which got us to open up and be more honest so it was a win for both.

For a woman in her 50's she looked good when we started this but she took it farther and worked on herself by losing a few pounds, a new hairstyle, some newer sexy clothes. We also both exercised more by walking and biking so things were looking good! During this process our sex life was becoming more active and the sex talk was getting more open and we talked a lot about fantasies.

I told her about my fantasy of another woman joining us, and possibly another couple. She talked about her desire for some light restraints and blindfolds! One thing she kept hinting at but not saying right away was her desire to have another mans cock inside of her. After some time it came clear that she did not want to "see" another man but just have one to fuck. And the more we talked, we decided that I would be a part of this if only just being in the same room to see her satisfaction and for her to feel safe. So it was decided... we had a vacation planned later in the fall in a nearby resort area so we would find her that cock.

Mid September we arrived on Friday at the resort in Arkansas close to our Kansas home. The nice place had a casino, bar, live music LOTS of alcohol so it was perfect! When she has a few drinks she gets SO horny lately as she has been thinking about this weekend! We got checked in, showered, cleaned up and we were both looking and feeling great!

After dinner and several drinks, Lorie had wondered off over to various slot machines while I tried my skills at the Blackjack table. Well that was a bust and I learned to NEVER play Blackjack again. I really didn't think things would develop so quickly but as I looked around for her, I found her at the slots sitting next to nice looking man probably in his 40's. Slacks, shirt and loosened tie and was facing her and not the slots! Both were smiling and having fun.

As I approached, Lorie made eye contact with me and gave me a little wink. Which we had talked about as a signal for everything is GO if a situation developed. I could tell she was enjoying his company and they were both smiling. She introduced me to Jim, who she said was in town for business and was heading home to Boston Saturday. He had had a successful sales trip and was looking for some fun and relaxation. Then Lorie mentioned that he was open to going up to our room for some drinks. As she said this she faced me and winked again!

I said fantastic, and my mind was churning to the realization that this might actually happen! Jim mentioned that he wanted to stop in his room for a few minutes to shower and clean up, and offered to bring a bottle of whiskey he had as well. The plan was for him to come to our room in 30 minutes and we are supplying the ice and mixers! Let the fun begin!

Lorie was a little nervous but I could tell she was having fun and was ready for more. Twenty years of marriage and you get to know the person very well! I was sitting on the love seat in this very nice room with the table next to me setup as the bar. We had a bucket of ice, glasses and some coke and sprite ready for the whiskey! Lorie closed and locked the door as Jim walked in towards me and opened the bottle and I got a glimpse of Lorie checking out Jim from behind and she smiled, blew me a kiss and reached up with her right hand and gave her boob a squeeze!

We had the three drinks poured and Jim offered a toast to fun and friends! Clink, clink, clink as the glassed knocked against each other and we all 3 took a big drink! Jim asked so we are all on the same understanding... he and Lorie can have sex of any type as long as Lorie agrees and that I was just to watch, and maybe take a few photos. And I also asked if it was ok with Jim if I was naked and was able to play with myself and masturbate and possibly play with Lorie but touching him was off limits. He agreed with a nod and followed up with something like yes but we are adults and can see how things go. But if at anytime any of us was uncomfortable, all we had to do was say stop. I guess it was the safe word. Guess we should have clarified ahead of time what if STOP was after DON'T!!

Somebody said cheers, clink clink clink again and by the time I drank mine, set it down on the table and turned to go get down to my boxers I noticed that Lorie was standing right next to Jim looking up at him, she moved up and kissed him very softly at first but then it was on. They were kissing with a passion like I have not seen from her in a while. His hands were busy, one behind her neck and the other moving down her back and over her wonderful tight ass. I heard a gentle moan from her as her right hand moved down to his waistline, and below. When she reached his cock, she loudly said how big he was. Right away she was rubbing it through his slacks and I could even make out the bulge from across the room. She was in for some fun!

Before Lorie sat on the bed, she began to take her blouse off. Underneath she was wearing a sexy black camisole and nothing else..... No bra and no panties. She then told Jim it was his turn. As I was getting comfortable in the love seat by the window, Jim took his shirt off and this guy was a stud. Muscular and tan and Lorie was just looking him up and down, and I am sure by now her pussy was soaking as it usually is with just us but probably more so now.

He then took his shoes and socks off and slipped his slacks down and was wearing some black silk boxers. Lorie loved silk boxers so she was for sure smiling with anticipation! She was sitting on the edge of the bed and he walked over, took her shoulders and moved her to the floor. She easily went along and as she got down to her knees, she took her hands and cupped his ass. Jim worked his dick out of the slot in the boxers and it popped out right in front of her face. She quickly lifted it up, slowly licked his balls and then worked her tongue up the underneath side of his shaft. It looked to be about 8". My 6" does ok but this bigger dick will be fun for Lorie!

She then licked the underneath of the tip and slowly took her glossy red lips and parted them as his cock slid into her mouth. Jim said something like oh shit and looked up and groaned! She took about half of it in one slow move. Then held it there as she ran her tongue around his cock which she was sucking on at the same time. This woman really knows how to suck a cock. I could see him twitch a little and her eyes opened wide as he is she felt him grow even more inside her warm mouth. She repeated the in and out motion a few times with one hand tightly holding his ass and she seemed to be pulling him into her with it. The other hand was curved with her red nails softly running up and down his firm chest. They both were enjoying this greatly.

Watching all of this so far had my cock semi hard on it's own. I stood up and took my boxers off, got comfortable laying back into the seat with my eyes not leaving the beautiful scene happening right in front of me. I touched my cock and it instantly was a full hard on. I slowly stroked it but not getting too involved with it, i wanted to make it last!

Jim pulled his cock away from her mouth, put out his hand to help her stand. She made the most of that by slowly gliding up from her knees with her breasts moving along his skin, with nipples hard! She kissed his neck on the way up and with the juices from his cocksucking still moist on her lips she kissed him again on the lips. Softly and slowly. He then took her hand guiding her to lay down on the edge of the bed. Doing this on my side of the bed so I would have a good angle of what was about to happen next. She was sitting with her ass close to the edge, him standing next to the bed and he took her knees, parted them as he moved down to his knees and placed her legs over his shoulders and his mouth inches away from her pussy.

Lorie was SO incredibly wet, it was dripping down towards her ass. She was almost giggling as she thought of his next move. She loved getting her pussy licked and tasted. I was at an angle where i could see her pussy and her face. She had one finger in her mouth and was biting it in anticipation. Jim kissed her thighs from her knees up as he got closer and closer to her clit. She was quivering a little and Jim ran his tongue lightly over her swollen clit. He did that a few more times then it was time to get down to it. While Lorie had moved her hands down with one on the back of his head running her nails on his scalp. The other was gripping the edge of the sheet tightly.

I was amazed at how sexy she is. Her black silk around her waist, shoulder straps down nipples exposed and she had one hand rubbing and pinching her hard nip. I didn't even think about being jealous. It was so much fun watching. It was like real life porn but with the woman I sleep with every night!

Jim knew what he was doing and she was squirming, moaning and groaning like a wild woman and he knew just how to get Lorie to the edge of cumming then pulling back and then build her up again. After 10 minutes or so of that, he was taking his index finger and running it around her pussy and sliding his tongue around and the juices flowing out of her pussy. With a nice wet slow move he began to work his finger inside her tight pussy. Slowly, deeper and deeper and she began to hump his finger as I could tell she wanted to cum badly. The combination of his tongue and finger moving around and in her was too much. She couldn't stop herself and neither could he this time. She let out a loud oh shit Jim.... them her hips shook, and quivered and Jim pulled away to watch her orgasm.

This was no ordinary Lorie orgasm. The juices surged out of her. Not really like a squirter but there was just so much wetness in her, the contractions of her cumming pushed them out. When she stopped moving, Jim went back in and licked and sucker her juices which caused her to have another lighter orgasm... Lorie stopped panting, caught her breath and looked at Jim and told him that she was ready to get fucked by him and his nice dick. She wanted all of him badly, and I was pretty sure she was about to get it.

Jim looked at me, I smiled and gave a big thumbs up and said yep go for it! Jim had been stroking his cock so it was pretty much ready to go. She got in the middle of the bed on her back. Her legs were spread and she held out her hand to him as he got on the bed between her legs. Lorie pulled him closer with her feet, and actually begged him to fuck her now.... She wanted it so bad she was not holding anything back. On top of her, Jim held his cock close to her throbbing pussy and rubbed it back and forth over her clit and pussy for some moisture, then suddenly he slammed it into her all way deep inside which caused her to gasp loudly, then she shook again while cumming around his cock for her third orgasm. He held it there deep in her while she shook and moaned over and over. Then he slowly pulled it out a little and began to move back and forth in and out of her in long quick motions.. Kind of in fast, and out slow. This went on for about 10 minutes and it was almost like she had a mini cum each time but I doubt it was a full orgasm.

My cock was throbbing in my hand. Precum wetting the tip and I wanted to shoot my load so badly but I could stop just before, rest and pump some more. And I was actually moving with Jim. As he went in Lorie, my hand went down. Over and over. Jim was having a hard time holding back I could tell. Lorie's pussy is so tight it is incredible to feel wrapped around my cock. I can imagine how good he felt with his large dick. Especially with Lorie and turned on as she is.

She now had her legs on his shoulders way up high so his dick was pounding deep into her pussy each time. Jim's thrusts and moans were getting louder and louder and I suspected he was about ready to fill her up. While he pumped her deep he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside her pussy or on her chest of face... to my surprise since she would not normally let me do this, she said without thinking about it that she wanted it on her face, and she wanted to swallow some of it. Well this put me over the top... another pump of my fist and I was spurting cum all over my legs, hands and stomach. I don't remember the last time I came with such volume and force. One actually shot straight up to eye level. Shit was that a good cum!

Jim took her legs down, spread them and moved his knees over them so he could move up to get his shiny dripping cock close to her mouth. As soon as he was in place, she moved her head forward and began to suck him again. His cock had softened a little from the position change but once she got it in her mouth it firmed right up and Jim was looking up and straining to hold it back. He said I was a lucky man as this woman's mouth was magic! Just as he looked back towards her face, he said he was about to cum... she kept him in her mouth until she felt his fist squirt of hot cum pumped into her mouth way back on her tongue.

Then Lorie opened her lips, pulled him and the second squirt landed on her upper lip and was dripping around her puckered lips as his third squirt landed on her chin and a quick fourth one landed right on her left nipple. She took the cum on her chin, rubbed it on her nipple and she was coming again quickly... shaking and moaning..

Before Jim moved off of her, she took him in her mouth again and sucked his dick clean. He was greatly enjoying this as was she. And they both looked over at me and smiled. I was leaned back in the chair, my cock and hands were covered in cum. I finally got up to get them a towel or two and one for me. On my way back, I passed Jim on the way to the bathroom to clean up. Lorie was cleaning up her face a little. We smiled at each other, I bent over and kissed her. Without thinking about it before I kissed her, I realized I could taste his cum on her lips. Something about that was so hot it really made me think. It was so hot watching her suck his cock and I wondered what that would be like to feel a hard dick in my mouth... I bet it would be fun.

It made me think that next time Jim is here for business, we will have to try this again. But the next time might have a slightly different set of rules.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds