• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur Pt. 04

The State Amateur Pt. 04

12

I woke up the next morning, lying on my stomach, still nude, the sheet covering me to the tops of my thighs. My ass still felt tender, from the spanking given to me the day before. I listened to the shower, realizing that Rob was in it and I was alone in bed.

As I heard the shower shut off I rolled slightly to my left side, so that my right tit was more exposed, the outer half of it at least and knew that my ass cheeks and crack were in plain sight for him. I smiled to myself, thinking of what he would see when he entered the bedroom, a nude, probably horny wife.

Rob walked in, looked at me and me at him. His cock was dangling over his balls, but it began to lengthen, thicken, and lift up. Just looking at me was getting him stiff. I smiled to myself, thinking of him fucking me.

Rob walked to the bedside table and picked up the lube and then grasped my hair and pulled my head to look at him, which I did, seeing his stiff cock pointing at me.

"Get in the bathroom, Beth."

He let go of my hair and I got out of bed, smiling and walked into the bathroom.

"Bend over the counter and spread your legs."

I did as he told me, imagining a leisurely fuck and a nice orgasm for myself. But....

"I'm going to fuck you Beth, and not pay any attention to your needs, just mine. That's why I got the lube. I don't care if you enjoy it, because I am a little pissed with you. I told you no sex yesterday with those guys, those boys. But did you pay any attention to what I said? Oh no, not at all. You sucked cock, even after I told you not to."

He drizzled lube in my ass crack and let it run down to my pussy.

"Not my ass again Rob, please."

"No, not your ass, you slut."

And I felt him slide into my pussy. He started a good, slow, in and out rhythym. I was somewhat turned on by being nude, by him in me, but not like usual.

I looked at my face in the mirror, my tits dangling under me, nipples hard, as usual, Rob behind me, thrusting into me.

"All right Beth, listen to me and answer me truthfully. Getting naked gets you turned on, right?"

"Yes."

"And, if you're turned on, you find it hard to say no, right?"

"Y-y-yes."

"So, if you're naked with Josh and his buddies, you probably will find it hard to say no if one of them, or all of them, decide they want a fuck, right?"

"Y-y-yes."

"So, let's just say, they've got you to get naked, your legs are spread, like I know you love to do, showing that cunt of yours, and Josh unzips and pulls out a stiff dick. As he gets between those spread legs of yours are you going to say anything?"

"Uh, probably not...."

"So, you're telling me that you'd let him, them, fuck you, right?"

"I guess so, Rob."

All the while he was pumping his cock into my cunt.

"So what I am going to do, this morning is dump a load of cum in that slut cunt of yours, knowing that while I am at work, you probably will be fucking him or them, right?"

"Are you saying that it would be all right?"

"No, I'm not, but there isn't much I can do about it, if they are here, you're bare ass naked and they decide to nail you, Beth. You're just going to let them, right?"

"Uh, probably..."

He grunted and I felt his cock jerking inside, cumming inside me, and I wasn't even close to an orgasm. He finished, pulled out of me and I felt his cum oozing out, trickling down my thigh.

"So, what I am going to do, is spank your fat ass this morning before anything happens, punish you, whether or not anything happens, just because it might."

And he went into the bedroom, dressed, came back, grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs, in front of the bay window.

"Bend over sideways, grab your ankles."

And I did as I was told, not liking the idea of a spanking, much, but really getting off on being told what to do. As the first slap hit my ass cheek, I was thinking about whether I should call Josh and have him come over...

And I held that pose, in front of the window, hearing the slaps as they impacted my ass cheeks, feeling my ass heat up. Feeling it get tender, my body rocking back and forth as Rob spanked me.

And then he finished, stepping back, me still bent over.

"You know that your cunt shows when you are bent over like this, don't you, Beth?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Feel a little humiliated?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Good. That's exactly how I want you to feel."

I was told to make him breakfast, still nude. Informed that I was to be nude at all times while at home, from now on. And he also told me that if I was going to fuck, it wasn't to be in our house. I felt like a slut, nude, cum drying on my leg, being told that if I had sex I was not to be at home. But perversely, it turned me on. Rob looked at me when he finished eating, stood up and gave me a hug and kiss.

"Beth, just remember one thing."

"What's that?"

"Your cunt is a renewable resource. It won't get used up."

He left and I thought about that. Was he giving me permission to......

I didn't know for sure, but it seemed like it....

So I thought about that as I showered. I didn't masturbate, I wanted an edge making me tingle, thinking about sex and what I could do. About fantasies. About what I liked, what I thought I might like. I didn't get dressed, but searched for something that Rob had, something I felt like would make a wonderful fantasy. I found it. Then still naked, I called Josh.

And then I had to wait, almost 45 minutes for him to arrive. I was nude, scrupulously obeying the order of Rob to be naked while at home. There was a small pile of clothes on the entry table. Clothes that I was going to wear with Josh. And I saw as I opened the door, two of his buddies leaning on his car. I kissed him, I was excited, thinking of what I had planned. Of what I intended to do or have done to me. I dressed in front of him, smiling at him.

"Josh, I need you to take us to a place where we can park your car, walk a fairly long distance away from it and hopefully have a good amount of privacy. Can you find a place like that?"

"I think so Mrs. Johnson."

He smirked at me, he was thinking, wondering what I had in mind. The drive took about 30 minutes and he parked. We got out, all four of us. I took a breath. looking at the three of them.

"I want you to drag me to where Josh has chosen. Drag me. Do you understand?"

They nodded and two of them grasped an arm each and pulled me along behind Josh as he walked ahead of us. I knew what I was going to ask for and it was making me aroused and scared at the same time. Where Josh was leading us, it was an overgrown gravel road and there was no one around, at least that I could tell. There were a couple other cars where he had parked, but they didn't register with me all. We finally got to where Josh had picked out. I looked at the three of them....

"Josh, here..."

I handed him a clasp knife.

"You two hold me still. Josh, cut my clothes off. Destroy them."

He grinned at me. The other two held me tightly and Josh stepped up to me. He pulled up the sleeve on my shirt and cut through it all the way up to the neck. Then he did the other side. The shirt fell down, exposing my bra. Then he slit the side up completely. I looked at him, now nervous, thinking of what was going to happen....

"Cut it up into rags. I don't want it to be able to cover me at all."

And he did, cutting and ripping it into pieces. Then he slit the middle of my bra and the straps. then cut the cups off the rest of it. I was out, not in public, but there was a chance that someone could walk by. My tits were exposed. I shuddered. The leg of my shorts was pulled out and the knife sliced from the bottom to the waistband, then he sawed through that. He did the other side and sliced through the crotch so my shorts were now in two pieces. I was panting now, being held firmly, in just a pair of panties. I had left my shoes in the car, I was barefoot. Josh held up one of the halves of my shorts, grinning and cut that in half again, then did the same with the other half, so my shorts were now in four piecesm littering the ground. Josh stepped up to me, grasped the waistband of my panties, looked me in the eye and I felt the knife slice through it. Then he did the other side and I was bare ass naked. And I had nothing to put on. Everything I had with me, all my clothes, were in pieces on the ground. I shuddered again, thinking of what I had told him to do to me.

"Get me on the ground, hold me down, force my legs open."

They did, getting me on my back, one on each side of me, holding a leg, pulling it back and up, baring my cunt to the air and their eyes. I looked up at Josh...

"Rape me. Rape me. You don't have to pull out, I can't get pregnant. I'm naked with three strong men and I can't stop you from doing whatever you want to me."

And Josh smirked at me, unzipped, fished out a gorgeous erection and knelt between my held legs. I was lying in the dirt, nude, helpless. And God was I wet. Josh lined up his cock, and sunk it into me. I gasped, moaned, softly....

"No, don't, please, don't....."

And he fucked me. He fucked me while I was held down, in the dirt, naked, helpless. I could feel his stiff cock splitting me open, his balls hitting my ass. He fucked me like a young man can, so hard, so stiff. And I couldn't fuck back at him, that was the only drawback to my fantasy, my being helpless, held down. But being naked, being held while my clothes were destroyed, the distance from the car. God, I was thinking about that now. How far away I was from "safety" and totally bare ass naked. Then Josh blew a load right up inside me. I whimpered as I felt him cumming inside me. He pulled out of me and his cum began to run out of my cunt, down to my asshole and the three of them were looking at me, grinning. They weren't holding me anymore, they staring at my filled cunt. I was slumped back in the dirt, my legs splayed open. One of the others grabbed a piece of my shirt and wiped me off, unzipped, out came a stiff cock and it slammed into my pussy. He fucked me too, fucked me. With Josh it might have been lovemaking except for what I asked of him, with this guy it was a fuck, plain and simple And he blew off inside me. No concern about my safety, I had said I wasn't fertile, no concern about my getting knocked up. He eased out of my cunt and they watched again as sperm oozed out of my hole. I felt really dirty, nasty. The third one grabbed another piece of my cut up clothes, wioed my sloppy cunt off and buried a hard cock inside me. Another fuck, just a fuck, just a naked woman to abuse. He came inside me too.

"Mrs. Johnson, squat up and lean back on your hands. We want to see you leaking."

I looked at the three of them, the three that had just fucked me and did as I was told, squatting, legs spread, leaning back, feeling cum leaking out of me. In a few minutes....

"Can you look awqy, I have to pee."

I looked at them, they grinned at me and shook their heads no. And I had to pee in front of them, letting them see the stream gushing out of me. A puddle of it forming in front of me, my face burning red, humiliated, cum dripping out of me, pee gushing out of me, dirt on my bare ass and back. I shuddered again. It was so bad and so good at the same time. God I loved being naked in front of them! But now that it was over, I wasn't so sure about the rest of it. I looked at them, thinking dirty, filthy thoughts. I stood up, stepped forward and sat down in my puddle of pee. I looked up at them.

"Piss on me, soak me with your piss, my hair, body, all over me."

And they did it, all over me, standing around me, warm, wet piss splashing on me, drenching my hair, my body, puddling unde my ass, nude and humiliated, ashamed of myself, yet loving it also. My hair was drenched with it, dripping down, my body and face soaked with it, I was tasting piss. They finished and I just sat there in a large piss puddle, soaked.

Now for the last part of my fantasy that I had thought of this morning. Not being pissed on, that was just spur of the moment. Not something that I had thought of before and wanted, but something that at that exact moment seemed perfect. Perfect for a dirty slut.

"Now, I want the two of you, (pointing at Josh's friends) to walk ahead of me back to the car. I don't want you to walk with me. Josh, I want you to wait for a few minutes before following me. I want to be on my own, just like this."

Josh chuckled.

"So you want to be bare ass and alone Mrs. Johnson?"

I shivered, hearing it said out loud.

"Yes."

"Do you want to get caught?"

"Yes and no."

I watched as two of them walked away from the clearing. I went over to Josh, knelt in front of him in the dirt, reached up, unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. And I began sucking it. Have I said I am not a fan of cock sucking? Yet, here I was, nude, on my knees, in the open, sucking cock.

"There's a pond on the way back, you can wash off in it, because I don't want you getting in my car like this."

I got him good and hard again, then stood up.

"Time to go, let me get ahead, like I am alone like this."

And I started walking down the overgrown gravel road, completely naked, not even shoes. Josh had told me where to look for the pond and I was taking my time to get there. I was enjoying being nude outside, knowing that I had nothing to cover myself with. And I felt so alone. I couldn't hear anyone, see anyone, but I was still nervous. Someone could walk up on me at any moment. If that happened, would I try to hide? I didn't know. It would be very scary for me to be caught as I was.

The feel of the cool air on my tits, ass and pussy was wonderful. I had to force myself to not continually touch myself as I walked on. I got to where I had to get off the road to get to the pond and stepped through some shorter trees and brush, coming out and sucked in a breath. There were two guys across the pond from me. And yes, they could tell that I was nude. I closed my eyes and slowly stepped into the water, out to where I was waist deep and then went underwater.

God I was embarrassed! The first time someone sees me naked it is always the same for me. If they are not my doctor or my husband, they shouldn't see me naked and I get embarrassed. My face gets red, sometimes even down on my upper chest. I always have the urge to cover myself with my hands and arms and have to fight that response to keep from doing that. But, letting myself be seen is so arousing for me. As long as they don't know me. Like with Tom, Rob's boss and Marcia, that was completely humiliating.

I washed myself and my hair as best I could and thought. I could do this, I really could. I might feel pretty embarrassed inside, but I could keep from showing it, I thought. All that had been out of the water for a few minutes was my head. But now, I had moved back to shallower water and I stood up, facing the two men. I was bared from the knees up.

I made like they weren't there, watching me, and lifted my hands up to wring out my hair. My tits lifted slightly as I did. My nipples, as always, were hard but the cool water made them feel the hardest they had ever been. And I moved my feet apart, so my cunt lips were in plain sight. And I just stood there, letting them see me, see my naked body. God I wished I was this gorgeous thing, glamourous. But I am not. Honestly, I am not bad, just too small tits, too big hips, maybe too big of an ass. But I am better looking than a lot of women just like a lot are better looking than me. So I wasn't real confident in my body or that anyone would want to see it. But the reactions of Josh, his friends, were making me rethink my thoughts on my body.

And as I stood, knee deep in the pond's water, with two men staring at me, at everything I had, I just felt that heavy, warm and almost liquid feeling down low in my belly. The one that told me that an orgasm was very close for me. I realized that being seen, being naked ourside was a huge turn on for me. That and the possibility of being caught was what triggered the intense arousal that I felt when I was naked.

It wasn't me sucking them off yesterday or letting them fuck me today that was my turn on, it was the simple fact that I was naked in front of people or that I was naked and could be seen. And oh God, would it embarrass me, humiliate me, but it would be a total turn on.

I thought back to getting the pizza a few days ago, Rob telling me to get it naked, even if I had essentially begged him to do it to me. Being naked, walking up to our front door and opening it was more arousing for me than sex. Seeing a kid from down the street standing there with our pizza, seeing me, it just did it for me.

And now today, out in the open, nude, no clothes possible for me, that was doing it for me too.

I looked at the two men, lowered my hands, cupped my tits in them, lifted them, pointed my hard nipples at them. I slowly rubbed my thumbs over my hard nipples, let out a gasp and let them fall, bouncing on my chest. Then I turned, showing my bare ass, the last part of me that they shouldn't have seen and walked to the shore. Josh was there. I walked up, perhaps a little more sway in my hips than usual and turned. I squatted down, leaned back on my hands, lifted my ass up and let my legs fall open. My pussy, my cunt in plain view for them. I looked at them as I did it and gave a little smile to them. Held that pose for maybe 20 seconds and got up and walked away. The sad part for me is I can't remember what those men looked like, if they said anything to or about me, nothing, just that I exposed myself completely to them.

I got back to the gravel road, Josh with me.

"Josh, wait some time, I need to be alone for this walk, no one with me, just me naked."

And I walked away, glancing back to see him waiting, looking back forward, striding confidently, a nude woman ready to be seen if that happened. My nipples were throbbing, my pussy throbbing, my tits bouncing on my chest. The sun beating down on my bare skin. I felt so alive. Thankfully or perhaps sadly no one came along. Other than those two men, no one saw me. But what I was doing was good enough for me.

As I came to the open space where Josh had parked there were still two other cars there, along with his. His buddies were waiting by his car. I walked up to it and let them look at me. I didn't hide or cover up. Standing there I realized that I hadn't crept along the road like I was scared. I had walked normally, like I had clothes on, but I hadn't. I had been naked. I had been naked outside for over two hours by now. And it was going to be longer, because my clothes were in rags back in the little clearing, where.....it happened.

It. That was something. It. Stripped. Stripped in a most unusual, sexy, hot way. Held down. Held down naked, legs spread wide open. My pussy on display. I thought about that part, about how wet I had been. From the moment I got in Josh's car I had been wet. Ready for sex. No one had had to play with me to get me ready. My pussy was like a swamp. All because of a fantasy, a planned fantasy. Then I thought of what I had asked them to do to me. And I felt my face getting hot. I closed my eyes and I could see myself looking down my body, Josh's stiff erection pointing at me and then sinking into my hole. Then the lovely sensation of a stiff cock thrusting in and out of me. Except for the the other two guys seeing it, it would have been wonderful.

But they had seen it, no use trying to deny that was there? I was nude, I had asked them to cut off my clothes. I had asked them to hold me down. I had said out loud "rape me". And of course they weren't going to stop at just one of them. Oh no, not just one. I had been on my back, nude, legs held up and out, my pussy exposed, wet. And then fucked. Not just once, oh no. Three times, one after the other. Three times cumming inside me, looking at my used, abused pussy afterwards. Cum oozing out of it. The guys knowing that they all had me, had me all the way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The State Amateur Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds