• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Blessing

The Blessing

123

The following is the result of a further request from a reader in Indonesia. It tells the story of him taking his wife and daughter to Laos so that their marriage could be blessed. The result was very different from what he had imagined.

If you are offended by father/daughter oral sex, father's humiliation and anal sex then this story is not for you.


It was a beautiful sunny when my wife called out, "Albert, the taxi's here."

We had not had a proper holiday for many years but after twenty-five years of marriage my wife wanted to fulfil a long term dream and have our marriage blessed by an Abbot in an ancient temple in Laos. Mimi, my wife, had been exchanging emails for some time now with a religious sect based in Laos. She had shown me pictures of the idyllic ancient temple and the young smiling monks who lived there. The trip had taken many months to arrange; probably longer that it took our parents to arrange our wedding but today we were to set off and have our marriage blessed on the actual day of our anniversary. The abbot had also suggested that we take our daughter, Alyssa to take part in the ceremony as a maid of honour.

In truth, both Mimi and Alyssa were more excited that I was but over the past twenty-five years of marriage I had learned to try and keep my wife happy. Ours was an arranged marriage and we were both barely more than children when we married. Mimi was soon pregnant and when our daughter Alyssa was born we moved in with my parents. As the three of us grew and matured I got a good job and was able to afford a small house for my little family to live in.

Now aged forty-four my wife still looked very youthful and was often mistaken as my daughter Alyssa's sister.

The blessing aside, I was looking forward to spending a week in Laos, absorbing and hopefully enjoying the completely different culture.

Soon we were in the taxi and on our way to the airport. Mimi and Alyssa spent the whole journey discussing which dress to where and when.

The flight to Luang Prabang in Laos took about four and a half hours and passed quite quickly. After going through passport control and paying for temporary visas we were eventually outside the airport. We quickly found a taxi and as Mimi and Alyssa settled in the back seat, I sat in the front next to the driver. I showed him a piece of paper with the address of the temple written on it. The driver gave me a strange look, which I just dismissed as his way of reacting to passengers who did not speak his language.

We pulled away from the taxi rank and were soon driving through remote rural countryside. Eventually we arrived at a small village which was dominated by a large and very ornate temple. We pulled up outside the temple and were immediately greeted by a group of excited young monks.

They all appeared to be very friendly but something about their eagerness to help us made me feel uneasy. Maybe I had been travelling for too long and felt tired and in need of a good night's sleep in this very different country as I tried to dismiss the fact that the young monks all seemed over friendly toward my wife and daughter. As we walked around the back of the temple I decided that I was just being over protective and stupid as the monks carried all of our luggage toward a dwelling attached to the temple that I assumed was where the abbot lived.

The biggest relief for me was that the monks all spoke my language and when the abbot came out to greet us the monks all fell silent and bowed. Being unsure of the protocol I glanced toward my wife and daughter and then we three bowed together.

The abbot welcomed us in our own language and invited us to follow him into his home.

The main room in which we were stood was very stark and was dominated by a large circular rug with simple wood stools arranged around the perimeter. He motioned for us to take a seat and then snapped his fingers.

My wife, daughter and I gasped with surprise at the unexpected appearance of a beautiful young woman carrying a tray of drinks. It wasn't so much the fact that I was not expecting to see a young attractive woman in this holy house but much more the fact that she was completely naked. My eyes felt transfixed to her perfect slim body, her long black lustrous hair and the sensual rhythmic jiggle of her perfectly proportioned breasts as she walked across the room. She stopped in front of each of us in turn, bowing her head each time as she gave us each a drink.

She then glanced toward the abbot who waved his hand instructing her to leave.

The abbot then raised his glass and said, "a toast to the three of you. A toast to you achieving perfect karma in your life here and your marriage."

We all took a large gulp of the drink. I realised a lot later that my drink was just some local firewater whereas the drinks given to Mimi and Alyssa might have had some kind of aphrodisiac added as well as a drug to reduce their inhibitions.

The abbot glanced at the three of us in turn as he said, "Albert, Mimi, Alyssa, you are here to be blessed by me to ensure that you have a long and happy marriage and that you, Alyssa, and your mother and father are not tempted by the sins of this world."

As he spoke I felt the warmth of the alchohol spreading through my body. I glanced toward my wife and daughter and assumed that they felt the same.

The abbot then turned to me and said, "I noticed how you looked at the naked girl who brought in the drinks. I could see the look of lust in your eyes as you drank in the beauty of her naked body."

I felt embarrassed and awkward as the abbot accurately described what I had felt earlier.

"Be honest with me Albert; what were your thoughts as you gazed at her nakedness?"

With the drink having given me extra courage I said quite matter-of-factly, "I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her." As I finished speaking it was as though my words were still echoing around the room and I felt an instant regret at having been so honest.

"The abbot glanced toward Mimi and Alyssa and then returned his gaze to mine before saying, "But you are a happily married man Albert. You came here for me to bless your marriage. It's clear that you still have hidden desires to stray and be unfaithful to your wife; desires that I must try to both satisfy and eradicate.

You should perhaps concentrate your mind on the fact that every woman that you have carnal desires for is someone's daughter and/or wife."

I glanced toward Mimi and Alyssa, feeling ashamed by my honest response to the abbot's question.

The abbot was silent for a few minutes as he held his hands together, closed his eyes and repeated bowed his head as if in prayer.

He then snapped his fingers again and the young monks that had greeted us earlier filed into the room and stood in a larger circle around us.

When the monks were all still and looking solemnly toward the centre of our circle the abbot opened his eyes, looked directly toward Mimi and Alyssa and said, "Take off your clothes ladies."

I should have protested and objected to his request. I should have stood up, grabbed my wife and daughter and left immediately. These thoughts were racing through my head but as I sat and watched, I realised that we were miles from anywhere with no means of easily getting away.

Suddenly my hands were grabbed and held behind my back as I was pulled up from the stool allowing a second attacker; one of the young monks; to swiftly unfasten my trousers and then pulled them down to my ankles complete with my underwear. I protested in vain as the two monks then pushed me back down onto the wooden stool and bound both my wrists together before binding my ankles to its legs.

The abbot interrupted my protestations as he turned toward me and said sternly, "Albert, you came here with your wife and daughter to have your marriage blessed. Before I can bless your marriage we must rid all three of you of any hidden carnal desires. We have performed these blessings many times and it is our experience that the husband can sometimes object to the necessary cleansing process of his wife and daughter. Now, please try to stay silent and we'll proceed."

I was aware of all the young monks glancing at my exposed genitals but just felt vulnerable and helpless as I kept quiet and waited nervously for the cleansing to continue.

Much to my horror and amazement I watched in stunned silence as my wife and daughter both stood and started to undress at the request of this abbot and in front of the young monks.

They both looked calm and relaxed as I watched them help each other out of their clothes. The abbot just looked matter-of-factly at them as their clothes formed a growing heap on the floor. They paused when they were just in their underwear but when the abbot said calmly, "completely naked please." They unfastened each other's bras and then slipped off their panties.

I looked around at the young monks and could sense their collective lust as they gazed at the naked bodies of my wife and daughter.

The abbot then said quietly to the monks, "you may all proceed."

I wondered how many times in the past this ritual had been performed as all of the young monks quickly took off their robes to reveal that, with the exception of a tight pouch barely concealing their manhood, they were completely naked beneath.

I was shocked to see both Mimi and Alyssa openly checking out the monks that were directly in front of them as the abbot said, "Mimi, come and stand in front of me."

I watched as my normally very shy wife walked over to the abbot and noticed, probably for the first time in many years, what a good figure she still had. Her breasts had lost their early youthful firmness and sat a little lower on her chest than Alyssa's but they still looked very attractive as she stood, stark naked, directly in front of the abbot.

The abbot stood and said, "Mimi, turn around slowly so that we all get a good look at your body.

I watched in stunned silence as my wife of twenty-five years slowly turned, parading her nakedness to the abbot and the young monks.

The abbot then removed his robes to reveal his own manhood, barely concealed and almost fully erect as the fabric of the pouch he was wearing strained at every seam.

I could see Mimi glancing down at it inquisitively, something that had not gone unnoticed by the abbot who said quite sternly, "do you see the effect that your naked body has had on mine?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"Does that arouse you Mimi, to know that the sight of your naked body has aroused me?"

Mimi was silent for a moment until he said, "Well?"

I heard her mumble, "yes it does."

"But you are married Mimi. You came here for your marriage to be blessed and yet you admit to being aroused by the fact that your nakedness has given me an erection!"

She was gazing at the floor as he said, "Lay across my lap."

She looked up and briefly glancing toward me as she asked, "why?"

"You need to be cleansed of these impure and adulterous thoughts Mimi, now do as I say and lay across my lap."

I tried my best to fight the growing erection that was filling me with shame as Mimi did as she was told and positioned herself across the abbot's lap. The abbot re-positioned her such that her head hung down on one side of his lap and her feet the other, leaving her naked buttocks as the highest part of her body.

I watched as he placed one hand firmly on her back, pressing her down as he said, "Open your legs Mimi you married slut."

I started to protest but was silenced immediately by one of the monks slapping my erect penis with a stinging blow.

I watched with amazement as my wife did as he asked and shuffled her feet apart.

The abbot then glanced toward the young monk who was stood in the line of sight of my wife's partly opened thighs and asked, "can you see the slut's cunt yet?"

"No, your highness."

Despite the stinging pain in my penis it remained fully erect as the abbot said, "You heard the monk Mimi, don't be shy. You have already said that it arouses you to know that your body has excited another man. Now open your legs further!"

I watched as she shuffled her feet further apart until the young monk grinned and said, "Perfect, your highness, I can now clearly see both her cunt and arsehole."

Hearing him refer to my wife's intimate parts like that should have inflamed me but to my shame my penis was so hard that it hurt.

I glanced toward my daughter, wondering how she was coping but she just stood, naked and motionless as the abbot said, "Mimi, to try and rid you of your extra marital carnal desires the first attempt will be to punish you."

Almost before he had finished speaking I saw him raise his hand and then bring it down onto my wife's buttocks with a resounding slap that reverberated around the room.

Mimi squealed as his hand made contact but remained firmly held across his lap.

The abbot then said, "Mimi, my young monks will now each slap you hard on the buttocks to drive out your adulterous desires."

I watched as each of the monks took turns to walk up to my wife and slap her hard on her buttocks. Each slap caused my wife to squeal and the sounds echoed around the room. They also made no secret of the fact that as each of them paused to slap her they each gazed between Mimi's open thighs at her exposed anus and vulva.

After the last monk had delivered his stinging slap instead of moving away and back into the circle of monks he remained, gazing between her buttocks as the abbot said, "is the slut's cunt aroused and wet?"

The monk immediately pushed his hand between my wife's upper thighs and, judging by her sudden gasp, pushed a finger into her vagina and pronounced, "the slut's cunt is both very wet and hot!"

"Thank you, said the abbot as the monk withdrew his finger and held the glistening digit up for all to see before re-joining the circle.

"You are obviously more of a slut that your husband could have ever imagined," said the abbot as he moved his restraining hand from her back and then said, "stand up Mimi."

As she once again stood before him he reached out and pushed his hand between her thighs. I watch with amazement as she immediately moved her feet apart allowing the abbot to slip two fingers up into her vagina as he said, "Mimi, I want you to go and slowly walk around all of the young monks and think to yourself, "if I was unmarried and could choose any one of these young men, which one would it be?"

I watched as Mimi nodded obediently and walked toward the first of the young monks casting her eyes down to his bulging pouch. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she approached each of them in turn and could not fail to notice that all of them had bulging pouches barely concealing their erections.

The abbot caught my eye and said, Albert, as I said to you earlier, every time you gaze upon another women or girl you must always remember that she is someone's daughter and/or wife. To help you remember this fact you must watch closely what happens next.

Being tied to the stool I really had little choice as Mimi returned to the centre and said to the abbot, "I would choose that one;" pointing toward one of the more heavily built young monks.

The monk immediately walked in to the centre, leering lustfully at both my naked wife and daughter before stopping in front of my wife.

So far it had been my wife who had been humiliated the most but then my heart raced and I started to protest again as the abbot said, "Alyssa, come over here and join us."

Every pair of male eyes followed Alyssa's progress as she walked across to join her mother. I felt ashamed as my own eyes were drawn to her perfect young breasts and her firm young buttocks as her whole body seemed to ooze sensuality with each step unleashing desires deep inside me that I could not suppress.

"Why do you think that your mother chose this monk Alyssa?"

I could see her start to blush as she said to the abbot, "probably because he is the most handsome."

As she spoke I saw her repeatedly glance down at his huge bulging pouch trying but failing to avoid it as the abbot said, "and what else Alyssa? Don't be shy, be honest with us."

Now gazing at the floor she said quietly, "His manhood."

"What about his manhood, Alyssa?"

She paused and sounded embarrassed as she replied, "it looks big and impressive."

The abbot looked straight into Alyssa's eyes as he then said, "so you think that your mother has chosen the monk because he has the biggest penis."

"Yes."

"Would you have also chosen him Alyssa?"

By now her cheeks were crimson as she said, "Yes."

If I could have disappeared right then I would have as the abbot said, "Alyssa, do you think that this monk's cock is bigger than your father's"?

Both Mimi and Alyssa turned and stared at my throbbing erection which no amount of shame could diminish. My own daughter just staring directly at it, assessing its length and girth in her mind before turning back to the abbot and replying, "yes."

I noticed the monk grinning as the abbot said, "Alyssa, let's see if you are right. Unfasten the monk's pouch and expose his manhood."

To my dismay, my usually shy daughter was reacting to whatever was in their drinks. Although still blushing she giggled as she reached forward and started to unfasten the cord around the monk's waist which was holding the pouch in place.

Having unfastened the cord, I watched her grab the top of the pouch and pull it away from the monk's body. Almost as soon as she had pulled the fabric of the pouch it fell away and down onto the floor.

Both Mimi and Alyssa gasped as the monk's impressive erection was exposed in all of its glory.

"Do you still think that it is bigger than your father's Alyssa?"

Alyssa turned and looked directly across to my still rock hard penis and replied, "I think so."

"Then you must check them in more detail Alyssa," said the abbot. "Go over to your father, wrap your hand around his shameful cock and gauge how thick it is. Then use your open hand to judge how long it is."

My darkest fantasies that I had kept hidden except for occasional masturbatory moments started to flood my senses as Alyssa walked toward me.

As she came toward me my painfully hard erection got even worse as her perfect firm young body filled my vision.

I gasped as, without hesitation, she reached down and wrapped her small hand around my penis; gripping it and causing it to twitch.

"Rub it up and down a few times Alyssa," said the abbot, "to make certain he is fully erect."

I tried to blank my mind as Alyssa did as she was told and started to slowly wank my erection. I was so aroused that I feared I would suddenly cum if she did not stop soon.

She stopped. She then spread her hand open and spanned the length of my penis using her thumb and fingers.

"Have you made a mental note of its size Alyssa?

"Yes,"

"Then come back and do the same to the monk here."

I watched the beautiful sway of her buttocks as she obeyed the abbot and walked back to the monk.

Without any hesitation she did the same to the monk as she had done to me before pronouncing, "it is much larger than my father's; thicker and longer."

"Alyssa, when the naked girl came in earlier your father said that when he looked at her he had felt the urge to fuck her."

"Yes," she said, glancing across to me.

"Do you think that this monk here wants to fuck you after seeing your naked body and you feeling his penis?"

She sounded a little uncertain as she replied, "probably."

The abbot was silent for a moment as if in deep thought before saying, "Alyssa, lay on the floor, open your legs and let's see."

The whole scene was like an erotic nightmare as I sat powerless and watched my daughter obediently lay down on the floor in the centre of the room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Blessing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds