• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Swinging History Ch. 02

Our Swinging History Ch. 02

It had been about two years since we transferred to our new home in Florida. Our previous adventures with our threesome buddy Jimmy were still exciting memories for us in our personal sex life, but we hadn't been with anyone else since the move. Bev was a stay at home Mom for a while, but then decided to get a job now that both kids were going to school full time. We lived close to the airport and she was able to get a waitressing job in its restaurant/airplane catering business. We soon got to know that group of folks and became part of the airport's social life. One evening Bev brought up how one of her co-workers, Danny, who I had also met, was a flirty fun guy and reminded her of Jimmy. She hadn't flirted back -- well, not too much yet. So one night after we had finished a great fuck session, she told me that she'd like to move forward and invite him over for some evening fun when the kids were on a sleep over. I was all for it.

He was a bit taller than Jimmy and was an outgoing redheaded guy. We had socialized with him as part of the airport social scene but Bev wanted a different type of socializing behind closed doors! The next day she started flirting back and worked our past with Jimmy into the conversations. Danny was totally interested in the prospect of a threesome and turns out he had his own experiences with more than one partner. (More to follow on that!). We set up the next Saturday evening for Danny to visit. Bev said work was a bit more fun the rest of the week as she and Danny were being touchy-feely when there were brief moments when nobody else was around. One day after work she told me how he had been feeling up her breasts from behind and she felt his hard on pressing against her ass and just had to reach back and rub him through his clothes. He was big and she was ready for Saturday!

He came over about 8 o'clock with a bottle of Jack D. which he knew was our usual bar drink. We sat and had our first drink as I put on a porn movie that Bev was fond of. It wasn't about threesomes, but had several group scenes. She was sitting between us and it wasn't long before a blow job scene was showing and she leaned over to put her drink on the coffee table and steadied herself by putting her hand on Danny's thigh. But when she leaned back to the couch, her hand moved right up to his crotch and she turned to him for the first kiss. Hands started to wander as they got to finally spend time without a crowd. After a couple of minutes Bev's hand finds my crotch and she turned to me and we started making out while her other hand continued to rub Danny's hard on through his jeans. He continued to feel up her tits under the mid-rift top she had on -- braless of course in anticipation of a quick discarding of clothes.

Bev broke from the kiss, stood up and removed her top. She leaned towards us so we could both grab a boob to suck and lick as she held each of our heads to her tits. She pulled me up for another kiss with an intense look in her eye. Still in her shorts, she knelt down towards Danny and unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. He scooted so she could ease his pants part way down and his hard cock was standing upright right in front of her. She took him in her mouth and started moving his cock in and out as she slowly stroked him. She asked if he was enjoying the movie! And that's when I noticed she was watching the blow job scene and doing exactly what was going on in the movie. Ball cup for ball cup, lick for lick, nibble for nibble, deep throat for deep throat! I had my dick out now and was stroking away watching my wife once again blowing another man. Almost on cue, the scene ended with a cum shot, but Bev wasn't wasting Danny's cum like that!

She stood up, took another swig from her drink and unzipped and dropped her shorts to the floor. She stepped out of them and headed for the bedroom asking if we all were coming too? So we kicked out of our pants and headed down the hall taking off our shirts on the way. Bev turned at the bedroom door and moved full body to body on Danny and started kissing him passionately. Her hips were moving her belly against his hard cock and her breasts were pressed tightly against his chest. I moved up behind her and let my cock lightly rest on her ass as she wiggled it around. I rubbed her back, ass and thighs as their movements got stronger in their growing passion for each other. After a minute she reached back for my cock and grabbed his and led us to the bed. We just kinda tumbled in -- Danny to the right, Bev in the middle and me to the left. She turned to Danny again and continued making out as I spooned her and cupped a breast. She was stroking Danny and his hand had finally found her cunt and I could see him moving his hand up and down as my wife spread her legs for him and started breathing heavier.

Bev then turned to me and we started kissing in anticipation of Danny's next move. His job wasn't to spoon and Bev arched her back pushing her ass towards him. I felt him shifting and then Bev gasped and her body thrilled as she was kissing me -- Danny had slipped his raging hard on into her sopping wet pussy from behind and began to rock in and out of her. Bev and I continued to kiss and she was working my cock as she grew more and more excited. It didn't take long for her first cum to hit her. She was groaning into my mouth and just as it hit she reared back into Danny, reaching backwards to cling to his neck as she yelled 'oh god' over and over again. She wound down after what seemed a minutes-long orgasm, flushed all over her face, chest and boobs. Danny slowed for a bit and I shifted up to feed Bev my oh so hard cock. She pulled me into her mouth and worked it in and out in the same rhythm Danny was fucking her pussy.

Danny was now getting ready to blast into her pussy and began picking up speed. The sounds of his hard on pushing into my wife's wetness were unbelievable, how much could she have squirted? The pace at both ends quickened but Bev had to open her mouth enough to breath as the next orgasmic convulsion was about to hit. As my cock left her mouth, Danny then quickly rolled her on to her stomach and released a pile driver set of stroked from behind, driving her into the bed as he his load fill her pussy. He pushed down and in as far as he could and held it there as she screamed in her release. At this point I've been stroking enough and I quickly moved to Bev's face and put my cock into her panting mouth and she went for it as I stroked a few more times and then unleashed strings of my cum into her mouth. She tried to keep it and swallow, but she was still coming down from her massive orgasm and most still spilled out around my cock and on to my balls.

We all laid there resting and oozing for several minutes as Danny and I caressed and stroked Bev all over. We had to clean up before going back to the living room for a finishing nightcap -- still nude. But it was done for the night although not done with Danny. He got dressed and got a very enthusiastic good night kiss from the still naked Bev as he left. We had a few more threesomes with him alone and a night with a new girl that was curious about the girl-girl experience.

One and Only Anal DP

Danny wasn't as regular a visitor as Jimmy was, but one memorable day Bev came home from work with Danny in tow. This wasn't a social visit -- she just wanted to fuck him. I was in the kitchen when she came in and started kissing me-- her blouse was open and bra unfastened. A bit surprised I kissed her right back and grabbed a boob. Then Danny came around the corner and the lightbulb lit! Turned out there had been some parking lot conversation and making out before the trip home. She continued to kiss me for a minute and then shrugged out of her blouse and bra with a wicked horny look in her eyes. I gave her a go ahead nod -- I'll be in after bit. She turned to Danny and took his hand and headed back to our bedroom. I you haven't caught on -- I like to watch Bev enjoying herself fucking in all the different positions she loves.

I waited a minute or so to let them get started and headed up the hall. Danny was leaning back on the dresser with his pants by his feet and Bev was bent over at the waist furiously sucking his big cock. Her pussy was open and so very wet. Danny was moving his fingers up and down her slit, just barely sliding in and smearing the juices all over. Right then, Bev turned away from him and bent over holding the edge of the bed and looked back at Danny with fire in her eyes. Danny stepped out of his pants and moved directly into her pussy with his raging hard on. He pulled his t-shirt off and the reached to hold Bev's hips and he began to move in and out with different speeds and angles as she was grinding back and groaning and gasping in her first orgasm. She came so hard her knees almost buckled and pulled him out. Bev turned and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hungrily. She then turned him and sat him on the edge of the bed, laid him back and then climbed on and impaled herself on his rock hard dick.

Now she was in charge of the pace and motion and started moving up and down on his shining, slippery dick. She would alternate by sitting flat on his cock, burying him to the balls, and shift her hips forward and backwards to move him in and out as his cock slid up and down her clit. He would play with my wife's tits and use his fingers on her soaking cunt when it wasn't buried. I stood behind her and also played with her boobs, rubbing her in her sensitive spots, kissing the back of her neck with my hard on pressed to her back. Her second orgasm hit as she ground down on him and collapsed down on to his chest while catching her breath. I stood back again just enjoying how sexy and confident she was when in control of moment. Just the tip of his engorged cock was in between her cunt lips. They started moving again as she remained lying on him. His arms were holding her close as her ass rose up and down until, again, just the tip of his cock was barely in then and slide slowly down until he was fully buried to his matted balls. He would at times push up into her quickly two or three times, a little harder each time. I watched my wife's pussy lips being stretched, and also her anus would pucker out and in with his movement. They were both completely saturated with her juices.

I had to give it a try -- even though Bev and I don't practice anal sex, this seemed like an opportunity to introduce DP into our lives also. Stroking my dick, I moved in as they were fucking away and slicked up a finger with some of their juices and began to tickle her asshole to see her reaction. She just kept her face buried in Danny neck as I pushed it in to lube it. At this point the motion got a bit quicker with Bev pushing back to me as I felt Danny's hardness moving in and out of my wife's pussy. I moved in and they became motionless as I started rubbing my cock up and down her ass to lube it up a bit and centered my now shiny dick for entry. Bev gasped as I started moving forward and she whispered to Danny that I was going to fuck her in the ass at the same time he was fucking her pussy. Danny moved slowly as I inched my way in to Bev. She accepted all of me and was shuddering between us as I bottomed out and Danny pushed all the way in at the same time. I began to slowly move back and forth as Bev made a low growl in her throat. Danny then began to move with more force and it was incredible to feel his hardness moving in and out of her cunt through the thin membrane between our engorged dicks. The three of us rocked back and forth together keeping an easy tempo as Bev came once again.

For me there was no holding back - as she pushed back on me and tightened in orgasm my cock began spasming and pumped my cum deep in her ass. I stayed buried in her ass as Danny was working towards his finale. As I softened and slipped out, he now took charge of the motion and was driving up into my wife's soaked cunt as my cum leaked out her ass hole and ran down her pussy and on to his cock and balls. Each slapping sound of his balls hitting her cunt was accompanied with a groan from Bev until Danny drove up two final times hard and fast and then yelled as I watched his cock pulsing as it pumped his cum into my wife's pussy. They both laid there entwined in ecstasy as his cum now also ran out and mingled with mine and Bev's juices. After catching their breaths Bev stood and walked to clean up the incredibly arousing coating of men's cum and her cunt juices running from her ass all the way down her thighs and legs. They jumped in the shower to clean each other and after a bit of touchy feely and kissing he dressed and left. Bev and I snuggled in the living room and relived the events to each other and finished the night with another great fuck and we fell asleep with my cock resting inside of her spent pussy.

Danny and Mary

As mentioned earlier Danny has some other swinging friends and it happened that one of them, Mary, had shown an interest in having sex with another woman. Danny knew of our night with Jimmy and Diane and asked Bev if she'd like to show Mary how it was done. We hadn't met Mary at all, but Bev was quite open and excited about it as we figured Danny had pretty good tastes (pun intended) in women. We set up an evening at our house shortly thereafter.

The doorbell rang and we opened to see Danny and a very attractive Mary. She was a bit shorter than Bev and had a curvy shape with boobs a bit larger than Bev's. They came on in and we sat and chatted over our drinks. We talked about screwing other folks and Mary told us a story about camping out with her husband and a friend that turned into a weekend marathon fuck session. So knowing we had that in common we were all quite relaxed and beginning to feel frisky. Bev stood go to the kitchen to put the snack plates up and Mary volunteered to help. Danny and I were sitting and waiting for them to return when we heard some whispers and giggles from the girls. We were curious and were about to get up when they girls emerged from the kitchen naked and walking hand in hand to the bedroom. They gave us big smiles on the way by! Danny and I just looked at each other and smiled. We stayed put for a couple of minutes to finish our drinks and then went to check on the girls.

Sweet sight from the bedroom door -- the girls were laying on the bed with their legs entwined and were kissing deeply and feeling each other all over their bodies. Later on Bev told me that when they got to the kitchen Mary started the ball rolling by telling Bev she was really turned on hearing our stories. Bev then reached out to softly stroke Mary's breasts as they leaned in for their first kiss. Once their lips touched Mary made a soft noise in her throat and caressed Bev tits as well. After their kiss Bev whispered to Mary about the idea of taking their clothes and heading back to the bedroom. That was the giggle we heard. We watched as the ladies continued exploring each other. Bev rolled on top of Mary and both girls instinctively started grinding their hips together. Bev then started working her way down Mary's body, first kissing and sucking each of her boobs then to her stomach as her hand found Mary's pussy and started massaging her slit. Soon Bev was nuzzling in between Mary's spread eagled legs and started licking up and down as she inserted two fingers into Mary. Mary was holding Bev's head gently and was humping softly into her face. Danny and I had long since stripped down and were stroking ourselves just watching for now. Mary was softly groaning and hissing as Bev found her pleasure spots.

Danny and I got on the bed on both sides and started stroking Mary's body and sucking on her tits. As soon as we did, Bev's fingers and tongue drove Mary over the edge and she screamed out loud as her first orgasm hit Mary. She arched her back and bucked her hips even harder into Bev's face. As the orgasm passed Bev turned and grabbed my cock and kissed me so I could taste Mary's juices that were all over her face. Mary had turned to Danny for a few kisses, but then turned to Bev again. After all, that's what they were here for!

Mary knelt at Bev's side and slowly kissed her way down as Bev had done to her. We watched each of Bev's nipples disappear into Mary's mouth and watched as Mary reached down to stroke Bev's now soaking wet pussy. As Mary's face got to Bev's bush, Bev's spread her legs wide apart to give her all the access she needed. As Mary turned on her knees to put her face into Bev's cunt, Bev pulled on Mary's closest leg to get Mary straddled over her in a 69 position. Mary was holding Bev's ass in both hands as she licked and nibbled. Bev was fingering Mary and rubbing her clit at the same time. Both ladies were breathing heavily and making soft cooing noises and they pleasured each other. Danny and I could only look on at this beautiful sight as we stroked ourselves and fondled the girls who they were totally involved with each other. The ladies then shifted on to their sides still interlocked and Bev's mouth met Mary's soft pussy so they were joined together eating each other out. Smacking noises and soft grunts were coming from both of them as they had already brought each other off several times apiece.

Danny and I both moved to position ourselves to enter them from behind. Both women were humping their cunts into each other's face, now shining with each other's pussy juices. They both had their upper legs propped up as Danny and I introduced our now incredibly hard cocks to the ministrations. I eased in behind Mary and slid my cock in between Bev's face and her pussy. Bev took me in her mouth for some wonderful tongue work and then placed my cock at the entrance of Mary's slippery cunt. As I slid in, Bev licked the underside of my cock and balls before she went back to Mary's clit. All the while I was watching Danny's cock slide into my wife as he started his own rhythm. Now the four of us were rocking together as the pace picked up. I felt Mary tighten on my dick as she gasped and groaned continuously in absolute pleasure. Bev had to throw her head back twice in orgasm as Danny's cock and Mary's tongue continued working on my wife's soaked pussy right in front of me! Danny then made three strong strokes into Bev and pushed all the way in and unloaded his sperm as deep in her as he could get it. That was it. Bev blew up with a huge orgasm and shuddered all over. Mary was pushing her pussy furiously at me and I slammed in all the way just as my balls tightened up and my cock filled her womb with string after string of cum from my long held back release.

We all stayed laying together as Danny and I softened and as the girls got their wind back. As I laid there stroking Mary's back, ass and hair Danny's cum and juice covered cock slipped out of my wife. Mary reached out and took it in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. I looked down at Bev as she laid with her head still on Mary's thigh and nodded for her to see what Mary was doing -- she raised her head and quickly smiled and nodded to me also. I pulled out and Bev licked me clean and licked Mary's cum soaked cunt a few times as well.

We all finally separated and went to clean up. The ladies decided they needed a shower to take care of themselves and jumped in together and cleaned each other as Danny and I dressed and wandered back to the living room to make fresh drinks. They soon came out and sat naked close to each other as they downed their wine, still caressing each other once in a while. Once the drinks were done, they went and retrieved their cloths from the kitchen and got dressed. Danny and Mary left a little later and Bev and I collapsed into bed and got a really, really good night's sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Swinging History Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds