• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rancher's Daughter

Rancher's Daughter

"Dad, I'm going for a ride," Becky announced.

"How nice, but why are you telling me? You normally just go."

"I'm telling you because I'm not taking those two apes you call guards along with me. If I meet anyone with those two along they're as likely to just shoot whoever I come across, as not."

"They're not that bad, Becky."

"Actually, they're probably worse. They're probably on their best behaviour when I'm around which doesn't say much for their normal behaviour. I'm not having them along anymore."

"Well, I suppose you should be safe enough as long as you just stay on the ranch. The last of those nesters packed up and went last week and we haven't had any trouble since. Still, I suggest you stay to the west of here. The crew are out easterly way, preparing for the round up."

Having got her father's permission Becky didn't linger, just in case he changed his mind and sent those two goons to follow her. She saddled the new mare and departed, kicking it into a canter to allow the horse to works some kinks out. The exercise also allowed her to work out a few kinks.

Mindful of her father's strictures Becky headed west. There was some nice scenery out that way plus a couple of places where she could let Star go for a decent run. She was interested in putting the horse through its paces and seeing exactly what it could do.

After a pleasant couple of hours riding Becky stopped by the river and had something to eat, happy that she'd remembered to bring something with her. It would have been a pain having to ride back just to get some lunch.

Becky had finished eating and was sitting back watching the river when she heard Star whinny. Alerted by the noise she decided that perhaps she would head homeward. If Star was calling to another horse, well, it had to be a stranger if the crew was over to the east. Better to be safe, she decided.

Mounting quickly Becky started towards the ranch headquarters. She wasn't in a rush, as she didn't really expect any strangers to be about, but just headed off at a comfortable walk. There was a good point and a bad point to that ambling walk, she found. It meant that when she fell off the horse she was moving slowly and landed reasonably easily. It also meant that she'd been an easy target for the lariat that had sailed out of the bushes and caught her.

Becky tried to get to her feet but a steady pull on the lasso kept her on the ground until her captor arrived. She'd always been quite impressed with the way some of the hands could whip out a couple of piggin strings and tie a calf's feet together. She was decidedly less impressed to find the same skills used on her just as quickly and just as effectively.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at?" she demanded. "You let me go immediately. My father and his men will kill you for this."

"Only if they find out and even then only if they catch me," she was told.

She looked around for Star and was relieved to see her trotting away.

"Ha! As soon as Star returns home without me they'll be looking," she snapped.

The stranger winked at her and let out a piercing whistle. To her great indignation Star turned and came back to them. She actually galloped up to them and was happily nosing the stranger, who was patting her. He flicked Star's reins over her head so they dangled in front of her.

"She's well trained," he said affably. "She'll stay ground hitched until I've finished."

"How do you know Star?" Becky demanded.

"She's mine," came the response. "I helped birth her and have owned her ever since. The fact that your father stole her doesn't make her his."

"My father did not steal that horse. He's got a bill of sale for it. He showed me."

"Signed with an X, I believe. Strange, seeing that I am completely literate and I can read and write as well as the next man. Assuming, of course, that the next man can read and write."

"So you're saying my father bought the horse from whoever stole it?"

"No. I'm saying that his boys held me at gunpoint, burnt out my house and barn, demolished my corral, rustled the few cattle that I did have, and took my horse. They demanded that I sign the paper so I did. With an X. It won't hold up in court. Your father may not realise it but he's committed some federal offences. He may own the local law but he doesn't own the Marshall's office. I've already sworn out an official complaint and I have the evidence to back me up."

"You're one of those nesters that were on our land," Becky accused.

"Jon Adams is the name and I wasn't a nester on your land. I was a settler on government land and I proved up on it and have legal title. I suspect that that is more than your father can say for any of the land he claims. Even if I was a nester, that didn't give him the right to steal my stock or burn my property."

Becky gave him a very nasty look.

"I suppose you're here to steal my horse," she said, anger throbbing in her voice. She really liked Star.

"My horse," Jon gently reminded her. "That was my intention. How old are you."

"What difference does that make?"

"It makes a difference to me. Answer the question. You're not exactly in a position to refuse."

"I'm eighteen. Nearly nineteen."

"There, you see. A civil answer and all sorts of good things may come your way. I'm going to let you keep Star. That's her name by the way. On account of that mark on her forehead."

"I called her the same thing," said Becky warily. "You're really going to let me keep her."

"I'll even write out a proper bill of sale for you," Jon said airily. "There's just one tiny catch."

"And that is?"

"I'm going to fuck you first. We'll consider it payment in kind."

"You're out of your tiny mind," said Becky, aghast.

"Not really. It's quite fitting, really. Your father screwed me good and proper. Now I get to screw him in proxy."

"You'll never get away with it."

"Mm? You're going to let everyone know that you had sex?"

Becky cringed mentally. If some of those animals who worked for her father suspected she wasn't a virgin they'd hunt her. They wouldn't be too careful about asking, either. Especially those two supposed guards. She glared at Jon mutely, not knowing what to say.

What she finally wound up saying was, "What are you doing?"

"Taking your clothes off," Jon replied, busy undoing buttons. "You do realise that I need you naked?"

"But, but you can't take my clothes off."

"Why not? It will make it a lot easier for me to play with you when you're naked. You'll find it's quite normal to be naked in these situations. If it's any consolation to you I'll be naked as well."

"I don't want you naked, either," she protested. "Are you listening to me?"

"Well, yes and no. I hear what you're saying but it doesn't make any difference to what I want so I'm ignoring it. If it makes you any happier I'm about to untie your hands."

That did make Becky somewhat happier and she relaxed a little while he did so. She was somewhat chagrined to find out that the reason for untying her was to facilitate the removal of her clothes. It's hard to take things off when your hands are tied together.

In a much shorter time frame than she'd have liked, Becky found herself naked. At least, with hands free she could cover herself to some extent. His generosity had not extended to untying her feet, she noted. She watched as he stood up and then hastily turned her head away as she saw he was now taking off his own clothes.

All too soon he was settling back onto the ground next to her, as naked as the day he was born. Even more naked, she decided, as no baby was ever displayed the way he was. Not that she was looking, she told herself. She wasn't.

Jon took the arm that was across her breast and held it to one side, replacing it with his own hand. He rubbed and fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She wanted to hit him but she was slightly handicapped. He was holding one of her wrists and her other hand was busy covering her genitals. No way could she move that. She protested but found herself still being ignored.

"Will you stop ignoring me?" she demanded.

Jon gave her a startled look. His hand was cupping one breast while his mouth was covering the other one. He raised his head slightly.

"Ignoring you?" he questioned. "I thought I was paying you some very meaningful attention." He gently nipped a nipple to make his point.

"You're ignoring what I'm saying," Becky said in a near scream.

"Only verbally," explained Jon. "Actions speak louder than words and your body is cheering me on. I mean, just look at your breasts and nipples. They look like a couple of ripe strawberries sitting on a lovely mound of creamy ice-cream. They taste just fine, too."

Becky glanced down at her breasts and blushed. They seemed to be swollen and slightly flushed and her nipples were standing really erect. It was humiliating.

"Seeing we're interrupting the action for words I have a question for you. Do you want your feet untied before I take you? The opposite question for your wrists. Would you like them tied again?"

"Yes I'd like my legs untied. Why would I want my wrists tied again?"

"Oh, that's so you can tell yourself you had no choice because you were tied up. If you're untied you'll feel honour bound to struggle. It won't do you any good, but you'll probably try. If you're tied then there's no need to struggle."

"Just untie me."

That came through gritted teeth but every angry syllable was clearly audible. Jon winked at her.

"OK."

Reaching down Jon gave a tug on the piggin string, whipping it away from around her ankles.

"Those things come off that easy?" she asked, shocked. She could have done that herself.

"Well, yes. It's not as though a calf is going to be able to work out what to do. They're tied with the intent of a quick release."

Jon slid a hand along her body. To Becky's intense irritation he managed to slide his hand under hers and now he had his hand on her mound and was rubbing it. She grabbed his wrist and pulled, and was unable to budge his hand in the slightest.

"I have to wrestle cows and chop wood and do all that hard man stuff," he told her. "It puts some muscle on. You're somewhat smaller than a cow, although a damn sight prettier."

Jon rubbed and stroked, playing with her mound, teasing her lips, and sliding a couple of fingers between them to her startled horror. At the same time he continued his assault on her breasts, touching and tasting. Pushing and hitting had no effect. The man might have been made of stone, Becky thought with irritation.

Becky winced after trying to land a punch on Jon's ribs.

"What are you made of, anyway?" she demanded. "You're as hard as stone."

"Ah, well, you'll find some parts of me are harder than others. Is this hard enough for you?"

He took her hand and wrapped it around his cock, then laughed as she first felt it, looking puzzled, and then snatched her hand away, face going red. Strange, he thought. I've touched her all over and no blushes. She touches me and an instant blush.

"That's no way to treat a perfectly good erection," he softly chided her. "You should learn to stroke it and comfort it. It likes being touched by a pretty lady and you're certainly that. I think it's time you made a closer acquaintance with it."

"What do you mean by that?" she demanded. "I'm not touching that thing."

"You won't have to. Just lie like that and don't move for a moment."

Unsure of what was going on Becky lay still, watching as Jon moved her legs further apart. Then he was moving between her legs and was hovering over her. She was just about to ask him what the hell was going on when she felt his cock touching her again, but this time much more personally.

Becky panicked. It was the only excuse she could think of. It wasn't as though she wanted what happened to have happened. She felt his cock touching her where it most definitely shouldn't and heaved frantically upwards, trying to dislodge him. The result was that she very neatly spitted herself on his cock. She could feel it, sliding deep inside her, and she just relaxed back down onto the ground in shock.

Jon gave a short laugh, at the same time pressing steadily forward, continuing to sink into her until he was fully home.

"That was different to what I expected," he told her. "I never realised that you'd be so eager. Fortunate that you ride a lot of horses. That probably made it easier for you."

"That was an accident and you know it," Becky said wrathfully. "You take that thing out."

"Accident?" asked Jon, sounding doubtful. "All I know was that I was ready to seduce you slowly and carefully and you thrust yourself upon me. I was worried for a moment you might break it which would have been a tragedy."

"I did not thrust myself upon you. I panicked for a moment and you took unconscionable advantage of me. You should be whipped. Are you going to take that thing out or not?"

"Out?" asked Jon, pulling slowly back. "Or not?" he added, thrusting firmly back in. "I'll tell you what. I'll just try it both out and in for a while and we'll see how that goes."

He started to pump with a nice steady rhythm, softly talking to Becky as he did so, urging her to move with him. Becky soon found herself doing as requested and had to admit that it felt easier that way. Not that she was enjoying it, she told herself firmly. She was just doing this because it was easier.

Jon kept driving steadily into Becky. He had a nice easy rhythm going and was quite content to let things run their course for a while. Becky was responding nicely and both the flush on her face and her general attitude seemed to indicate that she happy with what was happening. Physically, anyway. There was no way he'd try to assess her mind.

As he moved Jon started sweet-talking to her, telling her wonderful she felt, how gracefully she moved under him. He dropped honeyed words, praising her body, her breasts, her hair and her face. He admired her fortitude, and all the time he stroked her breasts and plunged repeatedly into her.

He could see the restlessness building in her and obligingly upped the pace. Becky was no longer moving with him because it was easier than not moving. Now she was moving helplessly, following her body's urging as he took her higher, raising her excitement, her passion.

Things had to finish, mainly because Jon knew he couldn't go on much longer without exploding. He thought Becky was ready but there was only one way to find out. He lifted the pace for one last time, driving in fast and hitting hard. His timing, he decided as Becky gave a small scream and climaxed, was impeccable. He relaxed, letting his seed jet forth, finally accepting his own relief.

He dressed quickly and crossed to his horse. He took a note book from his saddle bag and wrote a short message. Returning to Becky he handed her the note.

"Ownership paper's for Star," he told her.

"Thank you," Becky said icily, taking the note. She quickly scanned the note and stiffened.

"What is this?" she demanded. "It says I have a quarter ownership in Star."

"It does indeed, and I will be delighted to make sure you earn the ownership of the other three quarters. I'll be seeing you around."

He mounted and departed, leaving Becky staring after him. How was she supposed to earn the other three quarters? Surely he didn't mean. .? At a quarter a go? He had to be teasing her? Didn't he?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rancher's Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds