• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally Having Mommy Ch. 02

Finally Having Mommy Ch. 02

12

My name is Jason Kilpatrick, and I have become involved in a relationship with a beautiful, desirable woman named Shelli. The relationship has been emotionally fulfilling, sexually satisfying beyond all expectations, and . . . incestuous. You see, Shelli is my Mother.

Some may say that I took advantage of her unhappy marriage and emotional neediness to lure her into bed, but I feel no guilt or shame for what has happened between us.

Do not blame her, or judge us too harshly, after all, the heart wants what the heart wants.

*********************************************

When Shelli picked me up at the airport, I honestly had no intentions other than taking her to dinner and getting caught up on things that had happened since I had been away. That's not however how things turned out.

From the time I saw her frantically waving, trying to get my attention outside of the terminal, I knew I was finally going to fuck her, and nothing was going to stand in my way, I just needed to bide my time. Shelli and I had spent most of that first day orally pleasuring each other.

The last time I had seen Shelli was that weekend during Boot Camp, a couple of years ago. This time was different. I wasn't a kid anymore, but a man whose desires and needs for an extraordinary woman had persisted and long been denied.

My Dad (actually my Stepdad) was out of town on business, but due back the following afternoon, so there was no rush in Shelli getting home. I'm not sure how long we slept, but I awoke first and lay in the bed thinking about her and wondering about our future together. As far as I was concerned, there was nothing that could stop our happiness.

Shelli stirred next to me, moaning softly. Groggy, still half asleep and not entirely aware of her surroundings, "Frank," she called out, and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Frank was my Dad's name, and when I heard his name, I froze, in what? Surprise? Disappointment? In her orgasm induced sleep, she was probably dreaming of that bastard forcing a late night fuck from her.

Her movements excited me, and I could feel my cock twitch and begin to stiffen at her nearness and vulnerability. This wasn't happening the way I had planned. There was no romance, no champagne, no soft whispered intimacies, just me, a twenty-three-year-old stud with a raging hard-on intent on finally having his mother. Here in this situation, Shelli seemed different, so different from the woman I had known growing up.

What was about to happen was inevitable, even as Shelli weakly protested, I covered her, dwarfing her small body under mine, and positioned my huge swollen cockhead at her entry. She looked up at me, her eyes bright and glistening as a last futile murmur of "wait, wait . . ." escaped her lips. Consumed by an animal need to possess her, I loathed myself, even as I slid effortlessly into her warm, tight, wetness. Starting in my balls, I immediately felt a hot flush spread up my body as some primal urge to copulate overwhelmed me, and Shelli spread her thighs wider, instinctively welcoming her son home. I came hard and deep inside my mother. In three desperately exquisite thrusts, I spurted my thick, hot cum into her, filling her vital, grasping pussy with, my semen, my love.

"Shelli . . . Oh fuck, Shelli," I groaned as the last drops of my cum were expressed. I rolled off her, and she immediately curled into a small tight ball next to me. I reached over and lovingly caressed her exposed behind.

"Don't," she said and pushed my hand away.

"Shel, what is it? Talk to me," I urged.

"Oh my God Jason, what have we done?" she asked, recrimination creeping into her voice.

"We did nothing wrong," I said defensively.

I pulled her into my arms and held her to me, gently playing, teasing her still swollen clit. "We've done nothing wrong, Shelli," I said in a dry, throaty voice, my hand becoming wet and sticky from the spent cum seeping from between her legs.

She moaned and pressed against me.

Granted, I had always been the instigator and despite her initial shock and reluctance, my persistence and love had awakened in her the possibility of what our life together could be, after years of denial and frustration.

"Don't every regret or doubt my love for you Shel," I admonished her as a soft tremor shook her body.

In a quavering voice, she said, "Your father calls me cold because I don't want to have sex with him. He says I'm not a woman!"

"To Hell with him," I said slipping two fingers deeper into her contracting pussy.

"To Hell with that bastard," I repeated as she began to grind and hump the long fingers inserted inside of her.

"Hmmmm, yes," she whimpered, "yes . . . yes."

She suddenly climbed on top of me and sat for several seconds straddling my hips. Shelli stretched out on my chest and placing my hardening cock between her pussy lips began sliding her crotch up and down the length of my cock, lubricating it with the cum drippings that slowly leaked out of her pussy. She pressed her hips harder against my cock and moaned, her clit rubbing against it, sending shivers through her. My beautiful mother was using my cock to edge herself to an explosive orgasm. I lay there enjoying the pleasure she was indirectly giving me, marveling in the realization that it was my mother making me feel this way. I felt her body shudder before she stopped moving and lay quiet her breathing calming.

*****

Sitting up, she lifted her hips and positioned the head of my cock at her inviting hole preparing for my penetration. Anticipating what she was about to do, I held my breath as she lowered herself onto my dick. I felt my dickhead enter her with a subtle popping sound as the vaginal suction pulled me inside her. Shelli gasped when the full length of my engorged cock filled her, coaxing her pussy to relax and open for me. She began a slow, up and down motion on my shaft, the muscles of her pussy creating friction and pull that massaged my dick with each stroke. I felt the walls of her pussy envelope me and rhythmically contract and release around my throbbing cock.

I could feel my emotions welling up in my chest as she physically expressed her love for me.

"I guess you really are a mother-fucker," she said in a choked, anguished voice as she raised her ass and began fucking my cock with increasing determination.

"Jason . . . I'm cumminnnng, I'm cumminnnng," she shouted when her body stiffened and began to spasm in the thralls of her orgasm. Before her orgasm subsided, I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her, fucking her pussy hard and deep as years of fantasizing faded away.

"Shelli!" I screamed as I ejaculated into her again, my balls aching from the wonderful exertion. My happiness was beyond anything I had ever experienced, and I grunted with satisfaction and pleasure as she pussy milked my cock.

The room reeked of sex and cum, but we lay together, covered in sweat, my cock buried inside my mother's exquisite pussy . . . where it belonged.

*****

I woke that morning, immediately realizing that Shelli was not there beside me. I got up and walked naked through the suite looking for her. When I stepped into the little kitchen area, I saw she had already called room service for coffee, and now sat at the table, a cold cup of coffee in front of her.

"Shelli," I said her name and she looked up in my direction a smile brightening her lovely face.

"Good Morning," I said, and her smile broadened.

I came to her and knelt between her legs. Unbuttoning my large white shirt that she had thrown on, I kissed the soft mound of her breast before sucking a beautiful pink nipple into my mouth.

"Ummmm, she said, Good Morning to you too Jason."

I could feel her heart beating faster and my balls tightening when she reached down between her legs and began to masturbate there on the chair with me sucking her tit. I pulled her out of the chair and onto the floor where I fucked her again, a hard, satisfying morning fuck.

*****

We pulled into the driveway later that morning and walked into the house. The house was empty; my Dad not expected back until early evening. Dad got home around seven and after showering and changing his clothes, the three of us left for dinner. At the restaurant, Mom and Dad sat next to each other, and I sat across the table. After a couple of drinks, dinner was served, and conversation died down as we enjoyed our meals.

As we enjoyed coffee and after dinner drinks, I thought I heard Shelli gasp and looked up to see her slowly close her eyes as she sat biting her lower lip.

"Shelli, everything ok?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, quickly glanced at my Dad and then back at me.

"I'm fine, fine," she said breathlessly and immediately launched into a conversation about driving up the coast to visit her parents. As we talked, I watched her eyelids flutter, and she lifted her hand to rest lightly on my Dad's extended arm, his hand resting between her thighs. Her chest began to rise and fall faster as she tightened her grip on Dad's arm. Shelli's body momentarily stiffened before her head listed forward, and after a few seconds, with a barely audible sigh, she leaned closer to my Dad and rested her head on his shoulder.

It suddenly dawned on me what was happening. Dad was masturbating her under the table! Leaning in closer, he whispered something to her and Shelli looked at me embarrassed. I turned and looked at him and saw a faint smile play across his mouth.

I felt a sudden surge of jealousy. I was inwardly angry that she had opened her legs and allowed him to molest her like that. The bastard stood up and made a show of licking his fingers as he watched my reaction.

"Excuse me," he said and getting up, walked toward the men's room.

"Why did you let him do that to you," I demanded as soon as he was out of earshot.

"Please, please, don't make a scene and lower your voice," she muttered.

"Why? I asked again, trying to control my voice. Why did you let him touch you like that?"

"What was I supposed to do? I didn't have a choice but to let him," she said trying to reason with me.

I didn't know why I was so pissed off, but the thought of him touching her infuriated me and in my macho bravado, I told her I didn't want her having sex with him.

"Oh please, Jason! You're acting crazy," she said. "Frank is my husband, what do you expect me to do?"

I looked up and saw my Dad returning to our table. I knew I was irrational and ridiculous, but I couldn't seem to help myself; without another word, I got up and left the restaurant, leaving her sitting there in stunned surprise, trying to suppress the tears that had begun to brim in her eyes.

*****

I heard them come in later that evening, Frank loud and obnoxious, Shelli trying to quiet him down and get him into the bedroom.

"I don't want to sleep; I want to fuck. Get your clothes off and suck me," Dad shouted at her, his voice echoing down the hall. Just the sound of his voice made me cringe in the quiet darkness of my room. She must have initially refused him because he began ranting and name calling. I kept picking up parts of his ranting, scuffling noises and then muffled talking followed by silence.

My mind was bombarded with images of her on her knees sucking his dick and him making her lay with her legs spread open on the bed while he pounded into her until he came. It took everything I had not to barge into their bedroom, pull him off her and beat the crap out of him.

Around three o'clock that morning, I awoke and couldn't get back to sleep; getting out of bed I made my way downstairs. Hearing music coming from the den, I flicked on the light and stopped in mid-stride when I saw Shelli curled up on the sofa. She sat up, and I sat down next to her. I felt a warm sense of contentment when she stretched out on the sofa and placed her head on my lap. I covered her with an old afghan that had been mine when I was a boy, and lightly stroking her hair; I told her I was sorry for having been such an ass.

*****

Shelli and I were together every chance we got during my leave. In our lust and desire for each other, once or twice she came to my room after Dad was asleep and we would have quiet, unhurried lovemaking with him just down the hall oblivious to everything. I wish I could explain what it was like between us . . . it wasn't just sexual, but a physical, emotional and psychological connection that had started years earlier and now grew stronger with each passing day. For us, the sex was important, and God knows very satisfying, but it was also and more importantly an affirmation of our love and commitment to each other.

After that night at the restaurant, I reconciled myself to the fact that Shelli still had feelings for my Dad and would continue to live with and have sex with him. Despite her unhappiness, his frequent mistreatment of her, and the other women, she would never leave him; I knew that now. As she explained one night when we talked, she was able to separate her relationship with him from ours, when we were together, he did not exist.

My leave was just about over and I was due to return to North Carolina very soon. The afternoon of my departure, Shelli and I drove to the airport in silence. We arrived and after parking the car, went into one of the lounges to wait for my flight to be called. I ordered us drinks, and we sat talking. Shelli began to cry, her tears trailing down her beautiful face falling and dampening the front of her blouse.

"Baby, please, don't cry, I said. I only have another year left on my tour, and I plan to move back, to live here where we can be together. I'll come home on my next leave, or you can come to visit me . . . everything will be okay, I promise."

She said nothing else, only looked up at me with tears shimmering in her eyes. I reached across the table, took her hand, and to my surprise realized I had a hard-on. For a fleeting few seconds the thought of taking her into the lounge's bathroom and having a quick goodbye fuck flashed through my brain, but I knew there was no time for that.

My last sight of Shelli for the next three months was her waving goodbye as I went through airport security.

*****

That last year in the military was stressful and unsettling for both of us. For me, I looked forward to fulfilling my obligation to the Marine Corps., and deciding on a post-military career path. For Shelli, she had Dad to deal with. Still a womanizer, he had recently broken up with his latest dalliance and had turned to Shelli more and more to relieve his "needs", whether she wanted to or not.

I remember she called one night in tears. Over the last few month's he again had become adamant about getting her pregnant, "before you're too old," he would say. He was at her constantly. Shelli said he would make her have sex with him whenever, however, wherever he wanted. The night of the phone call, in a demonstration of his dominance over her, he had coerced her, no forced her to have anal sex with him.

"Leave him, Shel!" Damn it, you don't have to put up with that bullshit!" I shouted into the phone.

"I don't know what to do. I don't think Frank really loves me; sometimes I don't think he ever did," Shelli said.

"I can't divorce him, I don't know what to do."

"Oh Shelli, I wish I could be there with you, I said wanting to be supportive. Why don't you fly out here for a visit? A visit would be good for both of us."

"Maybe, but let me think about it," she replied.

"Oh Jason, she said after a few more minutes of conversation, I need to go now; I can hear Frank calling for me. I'll be fine, Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight Shel," I quickly said before she ended the call.

About three months after that phone call, Shelli did come for a visit. Rather than have her stay at my small apartment I reserved a very nice room for her at one of the larger downtown hotels.

I was planning to take her to dinner that night, but when she opened the door of her hotel room, all I could do was stare. She looked gorgeous. Slim and athletic, the cleavage of her breasts visible and inviting, her small waist, full womanly hips and tight ass ignited my desire. She turned and walked back into the room, and I caught the intoxicating scent of her perfume and ogled the sway of her hips, all the while thinking, "God, how I had missed her."

"Oh Shel," I murmured as I swept her up in my arms and kissed her, my hands hungrily touching, groping her body.

"Jason, we have dinner reservations, we don't have time to . . . " she began before I cut her off and pushed her back onto the bed. Her eyes widened in surprise as I slowly removed my uniform and stood naked in front of her, my long, thick cock hanging between my legs, gradually getting harder. Absently stroking my dick, I moved closer to her and held my cock out for her to kiss. Bending over her, I pulled up her dress and sought out the hot wetness between her legs.

"Wait, let me undress first," she said in a husky voice. I ignored her, having found her slit I pressed my fingers up inside her and began to finger fuck her. I heard her moan, and I stood up, as my cock jerked forward, the wet tip of my erection caressing her face.

"Suck my cock Mom," I, the big, tough Marine said as I slipped my throbbing cock between her parted lips and into her warm, lusciously moist mouth. She sucked me, raising her hand to my cock and lovingly stroking it, from my balls to the head. Her mouth created a tight sheath around my cock, and I held her head and began to thrust in and out pressing my dick ever so steadily down her throat. The pumping of my hips increased, and I suddenly came and was thrilled when she eagerly swallowed everything, delicately licking her lips afterward.

Needless to say, we did not make it to dinner but ordered from room service instead. While waiting for our dinner, we dimmed the lights and turned on a little romantic music. Shelli stood at the closet hanging up some of the things she had brought, and I walked over to her, fell to my knees, and started kissing between her legs. I can't describe how much I enjoyed the heady scent of her natural female essence and the soft, smooth feel of her shaved mound against my face as I licked between her legs and kissed her clit. Just when I felt her thighs begin to quiver, there was a knock at the door.

"Room Service," called the server.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming . . . don't stop, please don't stop," she whimpered.

I licked harder, my tongue darting in and out of her pussy as my finger found its way into her butt hole.

"Room Service," repeated the server, followed by more knocking on the door.

"Ughhhhhh, ughhhhhh" Shelli groaned.

"Yes, yes . . . like that," she cried cumming hard and wet into my mouth.

"Room Service, the server called impatiently, before knocking a finally time. We heard the faint shake and rattle of the dinner cart being left at the door and then silence.

*****

We ate a leisurely dinner while watching the adult only soft porn videos that are available in most hotel rooms. By the time, we finished our first bottle of Merlot and two of the adult videos I was hard, fully erect and leaking pre-cum.

I got up and went to sit on the side of the bed. Holding my cock upright from its base, I told Shelli to come and sit on it. She smiled sensually at my request and easing onto my lap slowly slid down my cock shaft. She purred with pleasure as my full hard length pushed deep inside her until it enveloped from tip to balls by her pussy. Shelli bent forward and began to ride up and down my cock making me grunt loudly with pleasure from the friction and pressure of her movements.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations flooding through my body. Reaching up to cup her breasts, I mentally tried to reconcile the woman so eagerly riding my cock with the sometimes timid, submissive woman I had known as Mother in my youth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Finally Having Mommy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds