• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Threesome Enocunter

Threesome Enocunter

This adventure really happened. Some names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

Jenna was small, short and petite. Black hair, she was cute with very large boobs in proportion to her body. She wore a Summery flowered dress and open toed chunky heels. I immediately noticed her small hands and feet.

James was taller, lean with brown hair and a mustache. He was taller than both of us.

We decided to meet in a gazebo located on the boardwalk at a south Florida beach not too far from their home. It was about a two hour ride for me. We had only exchanged a couple of pics, so we were all nervously looking around searching for each other. Some of the pics were of things that couldn't be recognized with our clothes on. He had mentioned in an earlier conversation after looking at one of my torso shots, that my cock lying on my stomach up to my belly button. So I knew this was one of the reasons they were interested in me. I had only seen shots of Jenna at this point.

They spotted me and came over and introduced themselves. We took a short walk to their car ad headed to a restaurant located on the inter-coastal waterway. We all ate seafood and got to know one another. Upon finishing lunch, we headed to get a motel room. I was nervous as James went in to pay for it and left her in the car with me. Jenna was already barefoot and flirting with me. James got the room keys and we headed to the room.

I sat in the motel room chair as they climbed on the bed and he pulled the dress over Jenna's head. She wasn't wearing a bra and that left her barefooted with just panties on. Jenna pushed her thong off as he pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his shorts off. I noticed her black pubic hair was trimmed and covering her pussy. He spooned her naked body from behind as they rocked on their knees on the bed in front of me. She leaned down and took his cock in her mouth watching me of of the corner of her eye. His cock was much shorter that mine but had about the same girth.

I stood up and pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned thee torn jeans I was wearing letting them fall to my ankles.

I knelled behind her on the floor beside the bed and began licking her pussy while she sucked him. She kept looking back at me as I tongued and fingered her vigorously. I stroked myself with my right hand as I licked her from behind.

Jenna was now creaming and moaning and I was stiff and erect. I climbed up on the bed in front of her and he got behind her and entered her from behind.

James was fucking her doggy style while she sucked my cock. All three of us were naked. Jenna's small hands stroked my dick while she sucked my cock. Her mouth was small too and she couldn't get much of it into her mouth. He looked over her shoulder intently watching every detail of at how she sucked and bounced her head up and down. He was obviously a voyeur. It turned me on that James was watching. He pumped her from behind as he looked on. I could feel her groans on my cock as he pushed deep into her. She maintained eye contact as she blew me.

He got really close and had to stop for a minute before he came too quickly. He pulled out and watched as she continued slobbering all over my dick trying to get more in her mouth.

He held his cock as it pulsated in his hand and stroked it ever so slowly.

Jenna rolled onto her back and I straddled her chest. She had very large breast and had obviously had a boob job at some point. I shoved my cock back into her mouth and started fucking her face. He entered her again this time in a missionary position. Every time he would push into her, she would swallow me a little more of me. The excitement was getting intense and my cock was throbbing in her mouth. I started fucking her face faster and I could feel him pick up his pace as well. The feeling became overwhelming and I began shooting my load into her mouth, on her face and in her hair. Jenna was surprised and obviously had no idea I was that close. Jenna looked at James with a cum covered face and his cock still in her and said " I had no idea he was so close!"

Once I came back to earth, I rolled off her and wiped her face with a towel. James was obviously super turned on by this and continued fucking her in earnest. Jenna begged him for it and talked dirty to him. He teased her with his dick. He had to keep stopping to keep himself from shooting. James fucked her hard with me lying beside them and pulled out and shot his huge load all over her stomach. He obviously knew how she liked to be fucked and could use his cock to satisfy her.

I offered them a towel and they accepted. Then James knelled behind her and she laid back against him. I sat stroking my cock in front of them. Jenna reached for her purse and took out a Pocket Rocket. She spread herself open in front of me and teased her clit with the toy. Within less than a minute of the small toy buzzing, she was thriving in an orgasm as her held her from behind and I watched intensely. She was soaking wet from the fucking and the recent orgasm.

We all gathered our clothes and got dressed. We drove back to the boardwalk where I had left my car. We discussed plans to meet again real soon and said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Our next meeting did not wind up happening for a few weeks. This time we agreed to meet at their house. I traveled to their home in another city and arrived mid-morning to a typical ranch style Florida home not far from the beach.

When I first arrived James had just cut the grass so he was taking a shower, Jenna let me in and offered a Coke to drink while we chatted and waited for him to finish. Once he finished his shower, we re-acquainted ourselves and move to the bedroom where we all disrobed and got naked.

James and I sat on the edge of the bed and she took my cock into her tiny mouth again. Jenna wrapped her small hand around the base as she stroked and sucked me. He watched eagerly and gently stroked his own cock.

Jenna raised her head from my mid-section and moved over to blow him. James was already sporting an erection from watching her pleasure me. I stroked myself as I watched her work on him. She sped up her strokes and buried her face onto his cock as he was much shorter than me and she was able to take all of him. He started to pant and breathe irregularly and started bucking into her mouth. She continued sucking him for all it was worth until he squealed and exploded in her mouth and she swallowed his load. She took it all without spilling a drop. His toes curled and his body tensed up as he rode through his ejaculation. He stomped his feet as Jenna milked him for every drop.

I was hard as a rock after watching this erotic scene play out right before me. I drug her up on the bed and slipped on a condom. I mounted her. She was already creaming and her pussy let me slip right in. James was recovering at this point and just sat back and watched his wife get fucked. She was very tight, probably the tightest pussy I have ever had. The wetness made up for the tightness. Jenna squealed with delight as I fucked her.

After a bit I pulled out and removed the condom. James alerted me that she wanted both of us in her mouth. This was the first time my dick had touched another, but who was I to turn down a blowjob. He was still pretty flaccid from his orgasm. She really had a hard time getting both cocks into her tiny mouth. She gave it all she had!

Once she came up for air. We all laid back and I went to licking that pussy again. I was probing her with my fingers as he kissed her and played with her tits. She spun around and started to give me head again while James finger fucked her from behind. She was on her knees facing me and sucking my dick. I stroked myself as she sucked me. He put more fingers in her and she was spraying his hand with her nectar. She panted and gulped as I stroked myself faster. She gasped and came as I shot my load in her face and all over my hand and stomach. The sheets were literally soaked where James had been fingering her so hard.

We laid there for quite some time and bask in the moment. I took a shower and got back on the road grinning from ear to ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Threesome Enocunter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds