• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 03

Losing Han Ch. 03

1234

Jack gripped the steering wheel of his car tightly, as he watched the sun as it set on the horizon. He had been driving for an hour. His stomach was in knots as he tried to figure out what the hell he was doing. He kept looking at his destination on the GPS. He kept fingering the card he got from that kid at the hotel. His eyes were drawn to his wife's handwriting. His mind was circling over the same thoughts. Where was she? What was she doing? Would she come back to him? Over and over again. Stuck until he saw a bright light in the corner of his eye. He looked up and saw a semi with its blaring horn growing rapidly louder on a collision course with Jack's car.

Jack swerved out of the middle lane and could hear the passing driver swear at him. The curse drifted away as they drove away from each other. He had to focus. He was trying to find his wife and ... her lover. Everything was riding on him.

But he could not help feel like he was making all the wrong moves. Ever since he slipped Han that drug to bend her to his will, he had been on the wrong track. Sure he loved his wife truly and deeply, but it did not change the fact that his lust for her ensnared her body into Dave's trap. God, he'd give anything to take it all back and bring her home.

He felt as if he were falling apart alongside his life. He held it together when talking to the kids at the hotel. But as he approached his goal, his gut was churning as his anxiousness chewed away at him, bit by bit. Such a jarring change in his life, he felt like a shadow of his former self.

His mind kept wandering to the video and the photos. How many times had Dave taken his wife? Was it driving her crazy how she could no longer control herself? Would she even want to come back to Jack? It was driving him insane, like a piece of his soul had been ripped from him and he was desperately chasing it down.

His wife, Jack thought, was always the beautiful one in the relationship. Not just in body but in spirit. But the videos of Han degrading herself to Dave. She was becoming someone else. Something else that drew a darker part Jack to her, that he did not know existed. In the back of his mind, the filthy thoughts came. How after punishing Dave (oh, he had plans for him) how he would take his wife back, rip her clothes off, push her to the ground...

"Get a grip Jack!" he said to himself.

He was worried. He could not afford to lose it now. He should just be happy Han does not throw him in jail with Dave. And if she did, he could not blame her.

He needed some background noise and turned on the radio. He lost himself to the beat of the music.

-

Jack stopped the car a couple of hundred meters from the airport. It was a small location, with a fence to keep out the casual gatecrasher. But it had an open parking lot so public entry was not forbidden.

Jack looked at the card. Dave apparently either worked for or was associated with some company referred to as SynTeck Unlimited. Its logo was a some sort of microchip, so Jack guessed it was some sort of tech company. He had looked the company up online, but found little information on it. But if they had their own corporate jet, Jack figured they must be a moderately sized company. He turned the card over and looked at his wife's handwriting.

Building D5, Airfield 2

It was all he had. For the life of him he could not think of any plausible story to get him past the front desk and to building D5. His private investigator stunt worked on a bunch of drunk college kids, but no airport personnel would swallow that.

But he was here, so best to keep it simple. He turned on his lights and drove into the parking lot. It was dark now as he got out of his car. The bright lights of the lot gave the impression of an isolated outpost. He walked up to the front door and entered the building.

There was only one person at the counter. A young woman with curly red hair and a stout figure wearing a blue vest. She had an innocent look on her face, which was covered in makeup and lipstick. She must have been trying to appear older but it did not hide the fact she was still under 21.

"Can I help you sir?" she cheerfully called to Jack in a high pitched voice.

Well here goes nothing. "Yes, uhh, I was wondering if you could help me find a terminal. I was waiting to pick up a friend, Dave Creek. But he did not give me the correct time of his arrival in his email. Since I was already close by I thought I'd drop in and check. He works for SynTeck who fly out of building D5."

The service agent (Alison by her name tag) checked her computer and asked, "May I see some form of ID?"

Jack felt his stomach dropped and lied, "Here's the thing, my name is Dan ... Thomas and I lost my wallet at the hotel I was staying at. They said they'd call me later if I found it, but I'd really like to know if I have to come back here."

The service agent smiled sympathetically and asked, "I understand, Mr. Thomas. What was your friends name again?"

"Dave Creek."

The service agent raised her eyes as if she recognized the name. But she just continued to type on her terminal silently for a few minutes. Finally, she raised her face to meet Jack's eyes and said in a standard customer service tone, "I'm afraid he won't be here for a few hours. According to his schedule, he has to pick up a guest in another connecting flight before he arrives here."

Jack blinked. Dave was coming here? And he was... "Do you happen to have the name of the passenger he's picking up?"

The service agent typed out a blur of keys and read the results, "A ... Ms., how do you pronounce that, Nagooyen."

Jack was stunned. This was an incredible coincidence. He would later, very briefly reflect, too much of a coincidence. But now he jumped at his chance. "Yes! Ms. Han Nguyen. I wasn't aware she'd be with him. Do you know what time they are coming in? I want to know how long I have to wait."

The service agent looked at her screen again. "It says that they will be arriving in about three hours. It is a bit of a wait. Did you have to go anywhere soon?"

Jack was starting to grow nervous. This was his chance so he could not blow it. "No, I'll just wait here. It's too much of a drive to my place and back." He made a show of looking around the terminal. It was a simple private airport, so it had none of the amenities of the large international airports. The small waiting area was just a few chairs and a water cooler.

The service agent seemed to take that in as well. She looked at Jack with sympathetic eyes and exhaled dramatically. The she smiled and said, "Listen, the company has a nicer building you can wait in closer to the airfield. I am sure it will not be a problem to wait for your friend there."

She pointed in the direction of a dark shadow of a building quite a distance from the main terminal.

"Oh, that's quite a walk."

The service agent smiled, "Don't worry. I'll call you a shuttle."

Jack must have looked surprised, because she followed up with, "I know, this place has a shuttle? Well, this airfield has a lot corporate that goes through here and they must be pampered."

She rolled her eyes at the end, like she was as unimpressed by the upper class that travelled through this airport as Jack must have been. Jack's heart and mind were racing too much to actually care, but he gave what he hoped was a convincing smile.

The service agent made a phone call and after a few short minutes of stilted conversation, mostly on Jack's part, a white and blue short bus appeared. Worried about his gun, Jack was relieved that they did not run him through a scanner. He silently boarded the empty shuttle and sat at the back. The sun had completely set now, so outside the window was pitch black darkness.

Ten minutes later, the shuttle stopped in front of the door of the building D5. From what Jack could see illuminated in the darkness, the building looked rather modern. It possessed a glassy black exterior that Jack could see his reflection in the surface. Looking up, he could see the bright glow of red lights outlining the shape of the building, no doubt to prevent collisions with aircraft landing in the dark. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the building door open. He turned to face a friendly looking worker in the dark blue overalls who appeared to be the caretaker or maintenance man. The man spotted Jack and asked, "Hey, you coming in?

"Yeah, thanks", Jack answered as he walked past the man.

The man turned to Jack and said, "Hey buddy, I've got to catch this bus, but the guy covering me should be here in a bit. But, there's a TV hooked to a satellite that you can watch in the lounge."

With that, he hopped on the shuttle and it drove off, swallowed by the darkness but for its lights. Jack let the door close and walked into the main lounge. It was well lit room with a couple of black leather couches positioned around a hi-def large screen TV. The lounge opened to a kitchen which looked simple but adequate for someone who wanted to heat up some food. There was even a fridge and a small oven. Jack found a small but complete bathroom on the side of the lounge. There was another door that led to a different part of the building but it was locked.

Jack walked up to a large picture window covered by blinds which were closed. Jack peeked through the blinds and saw the lights of the airfield in the distance. He saw and heard a small plane begin to take off. It was quite loud even at this distance and when it disappeared into the black sky, Jack noticed the room was silent. He was alone again.

So, Jack grabbed the remote from the coffee table between the couch and the TV. He turned it on and saw he had a full selection of movies and shows. He settled on some show he and Han used to watch together in bed. As he felt himself starting to drift, he shook himself awake and felt for his gun.

A .38 revolver. He bought it at a gun show and the man even threw in a quick lesson. Safety on, safety off, safety on, safety off. Stop, he thought to himself. He needed to keep it together and doubted he'd be able to do that if he accidently shot off his fingers. So he put the gun back (safety on) and made his plans.

So many wrong moves, he thought.

-

Han's Ordeal - 8 days earlier

The flight was surprisingly uneventful considering the unusual start. When they entered, Dave appeared to need privacy as he sat Han in a lounge on the plane and left her there for the rest of the flight. Han was served by a female attendant, a blond tall women who had a severe look on her face. Dressed in a standard attendant uniform, she asked Han if she wanted to have a meal. Having only eaten cum for the past few days, she felt should have something more substantial. The attendant brought her a small cut of steak with fresh vegetables. This surprised Han, especially as the steak tasted fresh instead of from frozen. Dave was now living the high life apparently.

There was a TV but Han was not interested in watching anything. Instead, she began to think about her old life.

Jack. Her beautiful, stupid husband. She missed him, despite all she said on camera, while Dave was fucking her. She had been a happy normal woman. She had a career, a husband, and a home. She was planning on having kids with her man. Oh, that stupid man.

Jack feeding her that drug to cultivate a taste his cum. She supposed she should have understood that Jack wanted her to swallow his boys more desperately than she had figured. But to go that far. It still hurt. But what she felt now was not anger or suffering, but contentment.

She had been duped by Dave into getting the extra powerful version of the cum slut drug in a bottle. Slipped like a roofie into her drink. Now she craved Dave's powerful ten inch cock. Oh the things she wanted to do with it, to have done to her. She wanted it with every nook and cranny of her twenty nine year old slutty body.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

Han turned to see the flight attendant hovering over her sternly.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are preparing to land."

Han thanked her. She looked out and recognized the city. She was back home! But why? Did Dave have some plan to humiliate Jack further? Han was worried. Now that she was completely under Dave's spell, he seemed to be slowly pushing Han's depravity. And Dave himself appeared to have no limits, in fact, he reveled in his pond scum behavior. And his power over her.

"The bad guys always seem to get power", Han reflected to herself. She was now a pawn and toy. So she'd just have to play her part until she figured out her own moves.

-

The limo sped by the familiar streets and Han watched the familiar locations go by as she sat across from Dave. Dave had made her change her clothes to, in his words, dress to impress. She was now dressed in a white blouse, a blue skirt that stopped above the knee and matching high heels. She also wore the little fur coat which suited Han nicely and appeared expensive looking.

As they drove along, she thought for sure they were going to go to her home. Instead they appeared to be heading downtown. They stopped at one of the nicer high rises. The chauffeur, a blonde, rough looking sort of man, opened the door for them and they stepped out. Han obediently followed Dave into the lobby.

They hopped onto the elevator alone together. As the doors closed, Han turned and looked up to find herself facing Dave leer. He was dressed in an expensive gray suit tailor to fit his middle aged body well. It made him look more like his former self that Han tried to seduce ten years ago. She was now nervous and excited. What would her master command her to do now? Blow him until they reached the thirtieth floor? Wait for the doors to open to some poor secretary seeing Han on her knees, with her pretty red lips around her master's large cock?

Instead, Dave seemed to be taking a serious tone.

"Han, my love. We are going to meet my firm's lawyers to wrap up your affairs. Just listen to what he says, acknowledge you are acting of your own free will, and sign everything he gives you."

He reached out and stroked Han's cheek. She felt a thrill rush through her at his touch. Ohhhh, how she wanted him.

"Do you understand my little flower?" Dave said with a soft, almost lover's voice. Han nodded.

The doors opened behind Dave and Han saw an ornate office, decked in tasteful wooden oak style. The oak was no doubt real and expensive looking. A secretary behind a large, wooden desk wore a headset. She saw Dave and a look of recognition came upon her face.

"Mr. Creek! So happy to see you again!" The secretary let loose a smile. "Mr. Petrov wanted to send his thanks for your help yesterday with his vehicle accident."

"Thanks Donna. I'm glad that he's aware he owes me", Dave responded with a smile.

"Those higher ups. They manage multi-national corporations but can't handle a simple traffic accident", Donna replied with a churlish smile.

Han watched Dave's face and briefly saw a look of ... shame? No, more like disgust. But it passed too quickly for her to be sure.

Dave and Han followed Donna into a conference room where they met a grandfatherly looking older man working with a young pretty blonde woman. Although the portly man had little hair on his head and what was left had gone white, he appeared to still have the vigor of a younger man. The way he talked to his young assistant, Han supposed he must have been a senior partner. The young woman was typing in her laptop and listening intently to her mentor's words. But then the man looked up and saw Dave and Han.

"Hello Dave, good to see you", the man said. He then turned to the young woman, "Thank you, Karen. I think we are done with this case for today. If you could prepare the client paperwork and get them to Donna to send out before end of day, that would be great."

The young girl replied with a smile, "All right, Mr. Waterton."

When Karen and Donna left, the man turned to greet Han.

"So Ms. Nguyen, my name is Donald S. Waterton the Second. I am a partner with the firm. I understand that you wish to separate from your husband. This is all boiler plate, so if you just answer my questions honestly and directly, we can complete the paper work you and Mr. Creek here require."

Han was shocked. Jack's betrayal and her infidelity had all happened so fast that she had barely had anytime to process it. The past few days had seemed like a dream to her. But now that she was in a law firm, about to sign some very real paper work, the reality of her situation was crashing down on her. She was going to separate from her beloved jerk of a husband and become Dave's sex slave for the rest of her life.

And there was nothing that she could do about it.

-

"So just bring this affidavit to the police station. Officer Sharon should be able to help you with all you need to file the restraining order against your ex-husband."

Han looked at the papers in front of her. She was dizzy at the changes being wrought. But she hid it as well as she could. Not that it mattered. From the questions, she was basically being positioned into signing away as many rights the law allowed her. It was also apparent that this was not the lawyer's first time through this situation.

Dave smiled and said, "Thanks Donald. And send my congratulations to your brother for finally wrapping up his case."

Donald smiled back, "Well, things fell into place once the plaintiff lost their key witness. Drawing it out for year after that, well that's just gravy for the firm."

"The government lawyers came close. But I'm glad I could help Randy out. And he seems happy with his newest toy as well."

"She is a beauty, that little Latin number. Nothing on yours however", Donald said as he gave Han a once over that made her feel like a piece of meat.

David grinned, "I just hope the client covers their tracks better next time."

Donald smirked, "The government's loss was very public. A lot of positions will be replaced and they'll take too long to come up with a follow up case. A pity for those living in the area though."

"It's a fucking swamp. They should move to the city and get civilized."

They both laughed in a way that Han found distasteful. The casual discussing the ruination of a group of people was especially off putting. However, Donald took it a step further and pulled Dave closer to him.

"Dave, I want to pull you into helping me with a personal project. Regarding the young intern you saw me working with. The Ms. Karen Brown."

Dave smiled, "A lovely girl."

Donald smiled back in a perverted manner, "23 years old. So young and soft, with such perfect breasts. An old man's dream. She's engaged though. To some poor accountant lad. She says he's in a band. Really a poor fit for such a fine girl."

Han watched as Donald looked through the glass window at Ms. Brown walking by. He continued, "I think I want to make her mine. Oh, she would be much better off with a man who could provide for her. And get this. I've heard gossip from Donna, that the lovely thing is a virgin. She's making the poor idiot wait until their wedding night. I don't have to tell you, I'd love to be the first man to decant that wine."

Dave and Donald laughed at this while Han looked in horror. Dave than replied, "Say no more. I think I can help you out. If you could just fill me on details of the fiancé."

"Excuse me, Dave?"

Dave and Donald turned to look at Han. It seemed they had forgotten she was there. Han spoke, "Is there a washroom around here?"

Donald smiled and answered, "Just go to the front desk and Donna can show you where it is."

Han left the conference room quickly. Once she was sure she was out of sight of the two, she turned away from the direction of the front desk and walked into the main office area. She walked around cubicles and offices for a few minutes trying not to look lost. Then she found her in the copier room. Karen, the innocent young woman, was eyeing her copies flying out of the machine when Han tapped her on the shoulder.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds