• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01

Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01

12

Training a man: putting him in his place and making him into that loving and affectionate beast that a woman wants could be a difficult task. Jess had perfected the process of breaking men, training them, and teaching them to be a better man.

Jess had had several experiences with men that were either married, had girlfriends, or were just workaholics; It didn't bother her at all; after all, regardless of their relationship status, it was still her that was making them her bitch. What did annoy her though, was the time constraints that were often forced upon her by their annoying schedules.... After all, it was very difficult to throw someone into sub space and break them in just 8 hours (which was usually the time their better half thought they were at work or enough time she could squeeze out of them)

Dealing with this issue for the past year; she had developed the perfect way to completely break and train a man within 8 hours. The beauty of this was that, experienced or not, it worked and pushed them to their limits, and made them that perfect putty in her hands to mold as she pleased. Their desire to please only increased throughout the program; Each break-through occurring when the man finally learnt to please even when they initially didn't want to. She had set out to show other women how to do the same as she believed men were meant to serve women; completely. All men could be more affectionate, more trained, more willing to please. She even took other women's men; women who may not have wanted to train their men themselves, but wanted their men trained none the less.

Her latest pet's name was Eric. He was sexy, successful and a workaholic and she suspected he had a girlfriend but she didn't care because Eric was about to become HER bitch, HER good pet. She had already hinted at her Dom tendencies with him and he was pretty open, he just wanted to please her which was a great start.

As he entered her play area she had on a sexy black dress with 4 inch heels. Eric tried greeting Jess with a kiss but she just pushed him against the wall. Grabbing his neck she landed a kiss on his cheek, and placed a tight metal collar around his neck.

"When you have this on you belong to me, and only me; you will do as I say, and please me."

She than promptly ordered him to strip. Of course he listened; she could tell he was turned on by his huge erection. Little did he know what she would have in store for him.

Jess ordered him to his knees and attached a strong Velcro cuff to each wrist. She then instructed him to crawl over to the low black table she had prepared close by. Linking the cuffs on his wrist together under the table she then tied his legs to each leg of the table as his chest laid along the top. His beautiful head draped over the edge, his bare back fully exposed. Now was time to have some fun.

She pulled up her dress and sat on his bare back with a ball gag in one hand and a flogger in the other. She laid the flogger on his back and pulled his head up by his hair. She shoved the ball gag in his mouth and tightened it behind his head. As she draped his head over the table, she ran the flogger down his back as and then stood up to turn and face his ass. Landing a gentle strike to his ass with her flogger, Eric breathed deeply.

She reached down and grabbed an anal hook, and squeezed a generous glob of lube on it. As she sat back down on his back she pushed open his ass cheek and ran the cold steel ball up and down his asshole, lubing up the area she was about to violate. She could feel his body tighten beneath her so she instructed him

"I suggest you relax; the more relaxed you are the easier things will be. The sooner you accept that your body is mine and I will do whatever I want with it, the easier things will be for you."

As she pushed down on his cheek he let out gasp as the metal ball entered him and slid up his rectum. She pulled on the steel until it was fully inserted and the other half lay on his back. Then, attaching a chain from the open part of the hook securely to his collar, she gave him a gentle pat on the back.

She took the opportunity of the shock to his body to turn him around and slip on the first piece of his chastity cage, a solid round metal ring that goes underneath his balls. His dick got excited from her touch so she wasn't able to put the top piece on, but found this a good moment for punishment. She began to flog him telling him she didn't let him get hard yet, and this was his punishment.

"I told you I own your body, don't forget it" as she Ianded strike after strike on his ass.

He flinched and his ass shook the unforgiving metal hook in his ass move. He could feel every inch the metal moved inside of him. She grabbed the black wooden humble and pulled his balls back between his legs.

"This will humble that strong ego of yours."

He tried to look back wondering if the ball gag and hook in his ass as he laid naked and exposed wasn't humbling enough. She attached the humbler around his balls and let it rest against his legs. This is a beautiful little device that pulls the balls away from the body preventing than man to fully stand. She than proceeded to write on his ass "Jess's bitch" and "owned".

She pulled out a phone, making sure the flash was on, and snapped a few pics...

"These are just in case you get any smart ideas, and just so you know the photos are automatically backed up so taking my phone won't help you either... But you won't have any ideas like that will you... Because your a good little pet."

He moaned in agreement, not wanting any pictures of his predicament to get out.

Untying him from the table, pulling on the lease attached to Eric's collar she had him crawl behind her. Amused at him struggling to crawl on all 4s, she lead him around the room for a minute or 2 just to reiterate his role as her pet. It was successful as he felt the humiliation. She laid him on the ground face down and stuck her 4 inch heels into his back walking along his soft back. He moaned with each step. Each moan made her wetter and wetter. It was time she had some fun.

She turned Eric around laying him on his back than replacing his ball gag with a dildo gag she smiled. As she slipped off her panties that were dripping wet, she bent down and spit to lube up the dildo protruding from his mouth. As her spit landed on his check under his eye, he flinched and she grinned knowing this was just the first of many of her liquids he will eventually beg for.

After she landed some spit on the dildo sticking up from his mouth she ran it up and down with her hand before climbing on his face. As she began to move up and down it wasn't long before she came and it slid down onto his face. She wasn't sure if it was her knowing what was coming or seeing how good of a pet he was being that made it so easy for her to cum, either way she loved it. She noticed his dick hardening because he was enjoying pleasing her too. She reached down and grabbed it,

"My pet likes pleasing me huh."

He mumbled in agreement.

She guided him up off the ground by his leash, leading him over to a table as he continued to craw on all 4's. As they approached the table she climbed up on it

"You have been such a good little thing I'm going to let you fuck me, but u better do it right!" she exclaimed as she pulled on the leash forcing him to stand in front of her legs spread.

It was at that moment he was reminded that he couldn't fully stand straight up, the humbler wouldn't allow it. There was a concern on his face as she pulled on the leash now draped over his shoulder. The leash was putting pressure on the anal hook inside of him. The worry of his performance was written all over his as he began to enter her soaking wet pussy.

The humbler made him struggle to be able to fuck her fully. She grew agitated as she pulled on his leash demanding that he fuck her right. He would wince as the anal hook pushed deep inside of him. Finally she pulled away and rolled off the table.

"You are a disappointment, I tried to give you a chance to fuck me hard and right and you couldn't even do that, But don't worry pet I will show you how to really fuck."

Of course this entire scene was a set up, she knew the humbler wouldn't allow him to thrust inside her fully. But this was just the first of many predicaments that he wouldn't be able to succeed at. She bent him over the table and tied his arms to the table and his knees to the table legs.

With him all tied up, Jess slowly pulled the anal hook out. As the metal exited his sphincter a gasp came from him. His deep breaths continued as she unhooked the hook were indicative of the relief of being a little free and fear of what was to enter him next. She slid on a strap on harness with a medium sized 6 inch dildo than grabbed an ice cube tray and placed it underneath his stomach. She rested a hand on his back as she lube up the dildo with the other. Muffled pleas come from the ball gag as he felt the her circle his anus with the rubbery dick.

She felt his body tense as she spread and pushed into his ass.

"Relax pet, tensing will only make hurt more" she whispered as he continued to moan.

He was struggling a little so she reached down and grabbed the humbler while pushing deeper in and out of his ass. Eventually you could tell that he accepted his fate of being fucked and began to relax a little.

"That's a good little bitch" She said as encouragement while continuing to fuck him.

Slowly sliding out of his ass he gave a big sigh of relief. It was time for a little reward for the well behaved pet, as if he had any choice at all in the matter. She got on her knees and ran her tongue across his scrotum than up his shaft, putting the tip of his dick in her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she began sucking his dick. His dick got hard instantly and soon after began throbbing. She stood back up behind him grabbing his hard dick while continuing to stoke it up and down. She rubbed lube on his dick and hers as she aimed her rubber cock back towards his opening.

He moaned intensely as she pushed back into his ass, his dick still throbbing in her hand, he must have been thinking how was he still hard while being violated. As she pushed all the way inside of him so his ass felt her hips and inched in and out.

"This is how u fuck my dear" She said as she thrusted her hips against his ass.

He was so close to cumming when his cock was in her mouth she knew it would only be a matter of minutes until he came for her while she fucked his ass, no matter how hard he tried not to.

The spasms of his cock soon came, she buried her plastic member into his ass and pointed his cock towards the ice cube tray. He fell over in defeat as she gave a couple last pumps inside of him. She pulled on his collar chocking him, lifting his head up as she buried inside of his ass one last time she gathered the final drops of cum from his cock, removed his gag and shoved her fingers in his mouth.

"Suck them dry" she exclaimed with an authoritative tug.

He was defeated and obeyed, gaging on the salty taste of his own cum. With one final smack of her pet's ass she proclaimed

"that's a good bitch."

He knew he was owned, could feel all the power in her hands... But the shame he felt was battled by the desire to please her. She slid the ice cube tray away as she slowly pulled her plastic dick out of him. As his ass wrapped around the head of the cock she gave a little tug and exited him. A gasp of relief came from him. Jess released his legs and arms as he fell to the ground.

She pulled on his chain and had him crawl over to the bench.

"You've been a good pet, think we will take you out for a walk, you earned it" she said with a devilish grin, "but first we have to get you ready."

She pulled out a 5 inch butt plug. Although it was a little shorter it was thicker than what he had just been fucked with. She gestured to him to get on all 4's, and then after lubbing it up thoroughly she inserted it into his ass. He took it much better as he was stretched out a little more. She thought to herself he must be getting used to having his ass violated now. She tugged on the plug making sure it was secure inside of him, smiling gave a pat on his ass and instructed him up on his knees. She released the humbler.

"I was nice enough to let you cum but now you will have to earn your freedom" she slid the metal cage over his soft dick locking it into place. She pulled on his leash having him stand."

Here put these on and get dressed" she said as she handed him a pair of silk panties.

He obeyed, sliding the silk panties on than his dress pants and shirt. She always felt such a rush to lock a man's cock up for the first time. She always though that

Jess always said there's this moment where he realizes that he's intellectualized the process up until now. It's been imagination. Now, suddenly, there's the reality of his cock being taken away from him. The symbol of his manhood, his masculinity...no longer his, but mine. MINE

"Let's go for a walk pet" she said as she took off the cuffs and collar.

Eric still felt a sinking defeated feeling, still wondering how he was able to cum while being fucked... Or how this woman was able to take control of him so easily, she truly made him her bitch and he was confused by why he couldn't get enough of her already.

As they got in the car, Eric could feel the plug push inside of him more as he sat down, he struggled to get comfortable with the plug impaling him and the cage between his legs.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it eventually, it's just a reminder that my bitch and your body belongs to me."

She pulled up to a park, and opened the door for him. He felt embarrassed that someone would be able to tell he was caged and plugged. She told him that she wanted something to drink so they went to a cart to get some water and then sat on a bench. As they sat down she grab the cage with a grin. He blushed with embarrassment as the plug pushed back in him.

"We are off to a good start, when we get back we will test your willingness to please me, and see truly how far you will go and how much you can take. We will push your boundaries today don't worry, and we will break you completely, just so you know that you fully belong to me, that your fully devoted to my body only than can you truly enjoy my body you crave" she said to him.

"I am truly devoted and do crave your body" he replied eagerly.

"We will see" she said with a grin.

As she finished her drink she got up and walked back over to the car. He followed, opened the door for her and than walked around and got in himself. As she pulled off she told him to take of his pants, she wanted to see the cage in the silk panties... Or maybe just wanted to humiliated him more. He was worried that someone could see him caged with the silk panties if they pulled along the car but he listened ur of his desire to please her, allowing his desire for her to over come his pride. After all, this was a key goal for her to accomplish today to properly train him.

She rubbed on his cage on the way back. As they pulled into the parking spot she allowed him to put his pants back on, and they went back inside.

"Go ahead and wash up, use the bathroom if u want. You can take your plug out too. Make sure you clean up. Only come back out with just your panties on though" she said with that devilish grin.

He came out of the bathroom, feeling what little dignity he had left fading, at least his ass wasn't filled with foreign objects anymore, for now. When he walked out he could see her sitting down with the strap on back on, except this time she had a larger 7in purple dildo protruding from her.

"Come here pet" she commanded. As he approached she with that devilish "Slide your panties to the side and ride my dick, you might want to lube it up with your mouth first though."

Eric got down and gingerly stuck the dildo in his mouth, Jess grabbed him by the head and pushed his head down on it, he gagged and pushed away breathing for air, the look on his face was one of disgust and brokenness. She allowed him to stand up. He tried to position himself over the plastic dick as she held the base he lowered himself onto it. As he slid his panties to the side to expose his ass he felt the object pushing at his ass. He tried to lower himself down but couldn't position it inside of him.

"I can't" he pleaded as he gave up.

Slightly frustrated, although she was prepared for such a scenario, Jess got up grabbing his neck, "bad bad pet, thought you wanted to please me, now you will have to be punished, get on your knees."

She cuffed his hands behind his back, put a metal collar around his neck and slid the anal hook back into his ass, this time she wasn't as gentle attaching it tightly to the collar with a chain and than placing a leash on him. She tugged on his leash aggressively and pulled him over to the table, bending him over it.

"Your going to listen because you want to please me, you don't want to disappoint me so your going to take what I do to you, I'm not tying you down and if you make me your punishment will be so so much worse" she said as she landed a blow from her flogger right on his ass.

He moaned "Yes Mistress" as she landed 2 more blows.

She got behind him, and kicked his legs further open. As she rubbed a generous amount of lube onto the dildo, she smacked his ass

"I know you didn't think you could of handled my big dick, and got scared but you will be surprised at what your body can take, and I'm here to show you. You will take this and bigger today, and by the time I'm done with you, you will beg me to fuck you."

He thought to himself bigger... And what about the hook already in his ass...

As she grabbed the hook, pulling it up slightly she positioned the dildo under it, pushing on the entry to his ass. He knew at this point that she planned on fucking his ass with the hook in him...

As he jerked back she could tell he was trying to fight, she grabbed his cuffs,

"This is what happens when you don't do as I say, you have to take more, or you won't learn"

She pushed into his ass, he felt a shocking pain as she entered him, she eased in further. As she approached the ball portion of the hook inside of him he could feel the pressure as the ball and dildo fought for room in his ass. His hands clinched and breathed deep as she pushed further into him.

She keep going until she felt his ass against her hips.

"See, you can fit my dick AND a hook inside you" she moved back and forth in his ass a couple times. "Now I'll give you a choice, I can either fuck you hard for 10 minutes, or you can ride it for a minute"

Choice the lesser or the two evils, he moaned "I'll ride it."

She pushed deep, grabbing his hair "That's not what I want to hear, beg me to ride my cock."

With a deep breath he pleaded "may I please ride your cock mistress."

"Good pet, yes you can" she said as she grabbed his hips and walked him over to the chair while she remained inside of him.

He bent down as she sat down. She guided him all the way down until he was fully impaled. He moaned as all 7 inches pushed inside of him.

She spreads his legs around the outside of hers. "See, your on my dick like i asked originally AND with a hook in your ass, wouldn't of just of been easier to listen and done as I said the first time?" She said with a firm smack on his ass.

"Yes mistress" he says quietly.

"You still have much to learn pet" she says softly as she pulls up on the hook making him raise up.

Her hand pushes on his back, leaning him forward forcing the hook to stretch him even more. Her other hand guides his ass up and down on her dildo. After about a minute, what seemed like an eternity for Eric, Jess pushed him all the way back on so he was sitting on her lap again. She reached around his body grabbing the metal cage around his dick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds