• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cage Control & Love

Cage Control & Love

"Let's go out today. We have not been out in a long time, Vern."

"Sure Kay. Let's go to the mall today."

Vern & Kay had their early breakfast, and set out to visit the mall that had become the talk of the town recently since it opened. It was a Saturday. And it was brimming with people, all sorts of people - the old married couples with kids, school goers who had skipped school, prettily dressed women going around window shopping. And heck there was even a women's volleyball sports team visiting for some promotional campaign.

After a surprisingly quiet afternoon, they had lunch at an Italian place, and then turned home. Again, the entire trip was surprisingly quiet.

"Is everything Ok, Kay?"

"Yes, all good. Just a little moody and pensive, that's all."

And Kay slunk back into the seat. They returned home & everything again seemed normal to Vern.

"Maybe her boss at work is bothering her. She'll figure a very clever way to deal with him like she always does," Vern mused.

That's one thing Vern admired about Kay. She was thoughtful. She could analyze what she felt. She thought about sticky situations and figured out a solution to it. Her colleagues who dared cross her path had been at the receiving end so many times. Vern knew that Kay would, for sure, come up with an answer.

The week sped by. Both Vern & Kay were terribly busy with their work. But they always made time to make love to each other. If they felt tired, they found time to cuddle that night and the next morning - sometimes even slipping into the bathroom for a quick shower together.

Saturday was here again. This time Vern & Kay paid a visit to the real estate broker. They were planning a new home & Lisa had promised to show them around. They explored a few houses. No house ever satisfied both of them. Vern liked one, but Kay did not like, and vice versa. After a long day, both Vern & Kay returned home to turn in for the night.

Again on the drive, Kay was lost in her thoughts. And she seemed a little cross as well.

"Her boss again? Is it me? Did Lisa say something?" Vern thought. But he knew better to stay out of it.

They reached home. And Kay flung her bag across the sofa. Something was wrong for sure.

"Kay, what happened?"

"I'll tell you when I come back. I need a bath first," Kay said sternly. It was a long time since they had fought over anything.

"Hopefully this is a minor thing," Vern hoped.

Vern slipped into the shower with Kay. By then she had almost finished. She walked out hurriedly, droplets of water trickling down from her hair on to the ground. Vern love to see her like that - all showered up, smelling fragrant, and her undulating plump behind, her breasts, and her lips covered in tiny droplets of water.

"Don't think anything is happening tonight. Let's get showered. And get out. And try not to piss her off. There's something already bothering her." Vern knew well, not to get on Kay's wrong side. She knew how to get her way - either by sweet talk or by sheer force of her will.

Vern walked out of the bedroom. Kay sat there, in her nighties, on the bed staring at him with a blank expression in her eyes.

"We have a problem. I have a problem Vern. And I have a problem with you."

Vern felt his heart racing faster. What had he done to annoy her? He couldn't seem to remember anything untoward. He stood there quietly as Kay spoke.

"I don't like it one bit Vern. In fact, I hate it. I have always been a little annoyed about you but now I just don't want it affecting me. Your behavior affects me Vern. It's affecting my work, and I don't like it one bit."

"The last 2 weekends have been a prime example. And the weeks following it have been very bad for me - all I can think and do is about you. The anxiety just gets to me."

"I don't understand? What did I do?" Vern said perplexed.

"It is not something you do, Vern - consciously, at least. Maybe, you do it sub-consciously. And I know you can't control it. It is who you are. But it is affecting me."

"I don't understand? What did I do?" Vern said again. He was even more perplexed now.

"I have always been a closeted possessive spouse. I know you know that. I don't like it when a girl walks up and talks to you, for no reason at all. I don't like it when you start talking to a lady, ever so smoothly. It's just who you are. I can't explain it - it is not to do with any trust issues, or that I don't get attention. I just want undivided attention from you."

"Don't I give you that? I do Kay."

"If that's the case, then tell me Vern. Explain to me. What was up last weekend, when we were at the mall, and the women's sports team passed by. And you were all eyes."

"I was just curious Kay, to see them at the mall. It was nothing sexual."

"Was it? Then how come, I could see a chubby poking through your pants. Do you think I accidentally grazed my hands past you then?"

"That was not an accident?"

"What about today at Lisa's office? You were all smooth talking, and she was running her hands through her hair. And I was right there a few feet away."

The conversation was becoming uncomfortable for Vern. The topic sure was emotional, but what scared Vern more was the way Kay spoke - calm, logical, and calculated.

"I was just talking Kay. You know that's how I talk. She's not pretty as you are. And you are the only thing in the world I have the hot's for."

"Is it? Then how do you explain today's boner, when Lisa dropped her pen and bent down. Do you think I accidentally grazed my hands past you then? "

"Kay - you are crazy! That's just a reflex. I'm a man, and there are things that I can't control. It's a human reaction. But what I do with it is what matters. And I choose to not do anything about my boner."

"I know Vern. But it affects me. I hope you understand."

"I understand Kay. I love you Kay. But there's not much I can do about it."

"I love you too Vern. And I understand there's nothing you can do about it. But it affects me and my well-being."

"What can we do Kay?!"

"You always promised me that you'll make me happy. You'll make sure my needs are met. I understand that this is a sticky situation. And there's nothing you can do about it."

"But I know a way. It's the only way Vern. And I want you to do it for me. Do it for my well-being and for our relationship. And I don't want you to say no. Please, do it for me. Do it for us."

"Tell me what it is and I'll do it Kay. Anything for you, if it makes you happy again."

"No. Promise me you'll comply."

"At least tell me something, Kay"

"I want you to say yes."

"Ok, fine."

"Then come forward my love. I love you Vern, for doing this. I want you to trust me. Do you?"

"I do Kay. Now tell me." said Vern showing a little bit of disinterest.

"I'll show you. Come forward. And drop your towel." said Kay sternly.

"Brilliant! A blowjob - at last. Worth the conversation!" thought Vern. And promptly, he dropped his towel. His cock grew in anticipation.

Kay placed her left hand and cupped his balls and shaft together tight.

"Oww!" cried Vern, his erection starting to disappear.

And out of nowhere she pulled out a box took a plastic ring out and fixed it firmly in place around the shaft and the ball sack.

"What are you doing?" Vern cried, aghast at what Kay was doing.

"Trust me?" She said lovingly. "Close your eyes."

Vern, in anticipation of what was to come, closed his eyes. Maybe this was a new toy she wanted to try on him. But he still couldn't correlate the argument before and her actions now.

Vern could feel his balls clamped up against his shaft. It felt new. Eyes closed, Vern waited to feel Kay's hands and lips do their magic on his now limp shaft.

Kay grasped Vern's shaft, pulling the skin back forcefully and pushing it back against the base.

"Why is she pushing me back? I don't understand." thought Vern. He tried to sneak a peek, but a booming voice said, "No peeking love."

And Vern shut his eyes tighter.

Vern felt his shaft being pulled back further and further. It was getting uncomfortable. He then felt a cold surface grazing past his foreskin and glans. He shut his eyes further. Maybe now the fun was to begin.

Click! Click! Click! Click! Vern heard 4 clicks. He couldn't feel Kay's hands on him anymore. But he could still feel a cold surface against his shaft. And the ring around his package was still making its presence felt - holding him in place.

Another click!

"Open your eyes love." Kay said.

Vern opened his eyes. Aghast, Vern felt. He saw what had transpired. It all started to make sense now. Kay was devious. Is this what she wanted all along? Did she manipulate me into this?

"Kay!!! What the hell are you doing?"

Vern stood there still, looking down. His cock was still there, but it was limp. He could see the ring. He could see his cock caged into a small dungeon just made for him - 4 slots that fit perfectly into the cock ring. His cock could breathe and feel the air, feel Kay's hands and lips and tongue, feel the metal surface caging it. His cock could pee, through a nice little slot carved out right at the tip. But what it could not do, and what it begged to do was grow. It craved freedom. But it could not grow. And suddenly he say something else - a key in Kay's hands. Vern tilted to this left side and there it was, hanging against his left ball sack. The tiny lock holding his freedom.

"Listen to me Vern. You promised."

"No Kay. Not this. I can't go through with this."

Kay stood up and looked into Vern's eyes. She kissed him. She then moved back, and dropped the key into her panties.

"Vern, understand one thing. You are mine. I don't like sharing a single part of you with anyone else. You are mine. Be it your kiss, touch, time, attention, they belong to me. I desire your unwanted attention. And for that attention, I will do anything. You are mine."

"I hate it when you give others attention. I hate it when your cock gives someone else attention. I have never told you this, but I hate it even when you watch porn."

"Your cock belongs to me.", Kay said sternly looking blankly into my eyes.

"I want your cock to be devoted to me. It stands when I say it will. It stays still when I say it to."

"Be it at work, while watching TV, at movie halls, strip clubs, or even while watching porn, your cock is going to remain devoted to me."

"Be it when you are with your family, or friends, or with women from office, or anyone under the god damn sun, heck be it when you are asleep, and dreaming about sex, your cock is going to remain devoted to me."

"It shoots a big white juicy load when I tell it to. It shoots a small load when I tell it to. Your orgasms belong to me. Every drop of cum that your balls are going to produce from here on belong to me. Every single drop of cum that is going to shoot out of your cock is going to be at my behest and in my presence. Every orgasm, and every last drop of cum you produce will be in my name. Your cock belongs to me and me only."

"I hold the key to your cock. You want to jerk off - you come to me. You want sex - you come to me. Your cock wants to stand erect and wants freedom - it will be granted parole, only when I say it will be free."

"I don't care now Vern. You promised and you are going to go through with it."

"Repeat after me Vern. My cock is yours Kay. And so are its erections. And so are its orgasms. And every drop of seed to come out of me from here on until eternity will be in your name."

Vern stood there dumbfounded.

"Repeat after me!" Kay said even more sternly.

A few seconds later, a low shrill voice filled the room. "My cock is yours, Kay. And so are its erections. And so are its orgasms. And every drop of seed to come out of me from here on until eternity will be in your name."

Kay placed a gentle kiss on steel tip around his cock's tip.

"Now let's go about your first orgasm in this life - dedicating your first ever drops of seed to me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cage Control & Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds