• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Surprise Threesome

A Surprise Threesome

This is my second story and is pure fantasy. The names of the people do not relate to anyone I know. Because this is fiction safe sex does not matter, whereas in real life safe sex is very important!. I hope you enjoy my story and please feel free to comment...

*****

I had been seeing Gemma for a few months before I realised how kinky she really was. She spent a lot of time with her best friend, Kat, and the three of us would often go out together as Kat was single. There was good chemistry between us all and a fair amount of flirting took place.

During one love-making session with Gemma we were talking fantasies and I told her it would be hot to see her having fun with her friend, Kat. Gemma let it slip that they had fooled around in the past, which turned me on beyond belief. I suggested that she should rekindle their sexual relationship. I was always hoping to be involved, or at least watch, but was told that Kat was too shy.

One night Gemma told me that she had spoken with Kat about our conversations and that a few nights earlier, after a few glasses of wine they had kissed and fondled each other. I was majorly turned on by this and listened to all the sordid details whilst we fucked. I actively encouraged her to take the next step and told her she could have full sex with Kat if she wanted, my only condition was that she had to tell me all about it afterwards.

The reason that Gemma and Kat had so much time to spend together was because I was a shift-worker and would often be at work during the evenings and nights. During a night shift I received a message from Gemma with a picture attachment. I opened the photo to see her and Kat kissing and immediately my groin started to stir. Before I had time to respond I received another photo - this time it was a close-up picture of Gemma's breast and a tongue licking the nipple from underneath. I knew that it could not be Gemma's tongue, so it had to belong to Kat. I was now in shock and awe, and was hoping for more pictures. All I could respond with was "WOW!!" The final picture of the night was Gemma naked on all-fours with a vibrator being inserted into her pussy and another hand holding the vibrator. I knew that it was Kat's hand and couldn't wait to finish work to be able to cross-examine Gemma about what exactly had happened that night.

The following night Gemma and I had a steamy sex session where she told me all about the night before and how Kat had used the vibrator and her tongue to bring her to orgasm. The night had ended for them with Gemma fucking Kat in the ass with a strap-on, the same strap-on that she often used on me! Over the next few weeks the story was told and re-told, each time I wanted to be told the intimate details and got really turned on thinking about my girlfriend fucking her mate, with the extra knowledge that Kat was kinky!

With my birthday looming, Gemma asked me what I wanted for my birthday. The answer to this question was easy - I told her I wanted a threesome, preferably with her friend, Kat! I was reminded that Kat was shy and was told that it was unlikely to happen. I was disappointed and knew that I had to settle with just hearing the stories.

On the day of my birthday I was spoiled with gifts and a slap-up meal and she told me that she was going to be extra kinky in bed. When Gemma talked about being 'extra kinky' this usually meant that she was going to dress up in sexy lingerie and fuck me with her strap-on, which always thrilled me. I wolfed down the meal and then showered, ready for our fuck-fest. Whilst I was in the shower Gemma tidied up and then prepared the bedroom for our session.

She was dressed up for me, just as I had hoped, wearing a figure-hugging short black dress and with her 7" realistic dildo strapped around her waist in our favourite harness. There were ropes and restraints lain on the bed awaiting me. I love being dominated so I was happy to be tied up and laid on my back with my arms and legs spread wide, tied to each corner of the bed. I knew that I was in for a good time when the final touch was a blindfold tied tightly so that I couldn't see a thing.

I felt hands touching my body all over, teasing me before stroking my cock and making me stir. Then warm lips wrapped around my cock and I was sucked and licked until I was rock hard. Then Gemma told me it was my turn to suck her cock. We often role-played that her cock was real, so this was nothing new. I felt the bed beside me move and turned my head to the side to accept the cock in my mouth. As I sucked and licked the dick I couldn't help but think that there was something different about this dick - it felt warm and soft and almost real! Gemma kept talking to me, complimenting me on my cock-sucking skills. I was enjoying the thrill of it and could only respond with muffled sounds as my mouth was full. Gemma then said, "Isn't he a good cock-sucker?" From this question I could tell that she wasn't talking to me.

Unbeknown to me, Kat had crept into the room when I was tied up and blindfolded. She replied, "Yes, he certainly is." My heart skipped a beat when I realised that Kat was in the room and knew that I enjoyed sucking cock. My secret had been shared - it was both humiliating and exciting at the same time!

My blindfold was removed and I looked up to see that it was Kat I was sucking, not Gemma. What was even more shocking was that Kat was not wearing a strap-on like Gemma, Kat had a real cock - she was a transsexual!! It suddenly dawned on me why Kat had always been so shy and why she hadn't had many boyfriends. She was slim, attractive and very feminine looking, but she had a penis that was just as big as mine! I was struggling to comprehend what I was seeing, but was in no position to argue. Kat continued to feed her cock in and out of my mouth as Gemma moved her face close to mine and said, "Happy Birthday, you got your wish after all. Isn't she hot?!" I had so many questions, but now wasn't the right time. I just nodded in agreement. I had been tricked into sucking a real cock and I was loving it!

Gemma took Kat's cock out of my mouth and started sucking it herself. My own dick was throbbing because I was I was so turned on already, and even more so at the sight of seeing my girlfriend suck another dick right in front of my eyes. Gemma told me, "Now you're going to see me fuck Kat." Kat positioned herself on all fours above me with her cock and balls hanging over me, then Gemma placed her knees either side of my head and pushed her lubricated strap-on into Kat's ass. All of this was right in front of me but I was restrained so all I could do was watch. From experience I knew that Gemma was not a novice when it came to wearing a strap-on. I had the best view in the house seeing the action from underneath, but being unable to touch myself was torture. As Gemma increased the speed and length of her thrusting, Kat's cock swung beneath her and I instinctively opened my mouth to catch it. I used my lips to grip her cock, sucking to keep hold and with my tongue I flicked the tip of her cock repeatedly. I could feel Kat's warm breath on my cock as she had her head down and ass up but Gemma ordered her not to play with my cock, just to tease me. Gemma was in charge of both Kat and I, telling Kat what a slut she was for taking a strap-on in her ass and calling me a "cock-sucker". I was the submissive in this scenario and all I could do was watch and suck.

After a few more minutes of ass-pounding I could tell that Kat was getting close to cumming, due to her breathing and the increased twitching of her cock. Gemma pushed down on Kat's back, pushing her cock down my throat and making sure it couldn't escape from my mouth. Kat's balls were resting on my nose and most of her cock was forced down my throat so it was difficult to breath and I had to gasp for air when I could. This was when I took my first ever load of cum. I felt Kat's cock twitch and could tell that it was going to happen, but I had no choice and felt her cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as fast as I could but it seemed like she kept cumming forever. I kept swallowing and sucking until I felt Kat's cock going limp in my mouth and she pulled it out before wiping her cock across my face and spreading the cum that had escaped from the sides of my mouth. Gemma and Kat both used their index fingers to scoop the cum from my cheeks and feed it into my mouth.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Surprise Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds